All hotels in Grenada, Mississippi, United States of America
1451 Sunset Dr, Grenada, MS, 38901, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Thumbs up!"
Near all restaurants. Clean & .recently renovated. New carpet. Felt safe. Great price. Would stay here again if in area.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Hotel Stay"
Good stay for the price
1 night trip Jul 6, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised!"
My stay was surprisingly comfortable; the management was very polite and responsive; the room was very clean and neat with notes residual smoky smell. I would definitely stay there again
3 night trip Jul 2, 2015
Arthur
"GREAT PLACE TO REST"
STAY WERE VERY COMFORTABLE BUT NEEDS MORE LIGHTING ON THE STAIR CASES AND PARKING LOT
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
VALLORINE
VERY QUITE BUT NEED MORE LIGHTING FOR THE STAIRS WAYS AND PARKING LOT
1 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2014
VALLORINE
"The manager"
The owner/ manager kept questioning us about booking through hotels.com. He said we shouldn't do that and just call the super 8 direct line to book. So unprofessional and very uncomfortable. He should have been happy we were there at all!
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2014
"convenient and economical"
nice room and very polite management. Coffee pot needs replacement and commode ran all the time. TV programming very poor. All else very nice.
3 night trip Dec 30, 2013
"Very Friendly Staff"
This is a very nice hotel. You can tell that it is an older hotel and could use some remodeling, but for the price it was very nice. The rooms were very clean and the beds were pretty comfortable. If you are looking for exceptionally lavish accommodations with all the modern bathroom fixtures, then this is not the place for you. But however, if you want a very nice clean, friendly, inexpensive place to sleep, then I definitely recommend this hotel! We will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
Sheryl
"Nice clean motel."
We stayed during a University of Mississippi football game weekend. We were very satisfied with the room. It is an older property, but clean, functional and comfortable. I have stayed in very expensive hotels before that were not as clean or nice smelling as the Super 8 in Grenada, MS.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Fonda
"Grenada visit"
Served our needs very well. Room was a little old but clean throughout. I've stayed in much worse places for much higher cost.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
Ron
"Really good but"
The rooms were spacious and overall comfortable. I liked the view at the rear of the motel. Your staff was excellent, friendly and cheerful. The only thing I had a problem with was dust irritating my sinuses and the dust and paper behind the furnishings. That is aproblem with almost all hotels and motels.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Milton
Our third time staying at super 8, Will probably continue to stay there when we visit Grenada.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"I am glad it was cheap"
The lobby was rather dirty and decorated in a gaudy way. In the morning I went in to get some coffee and the cup of coffee was full of coffee grounds. I asked the man at the desk if he had any other coffee brewing because this pot was full of grounds, and he first said that this is just how their coffee was. I showed it to him, and he saw what I meant, and told me to come back in 10 minutes. I did not come back - just went to McDonalds. No protein at breakfast, no fruit - all sweet stuff. I felt like the kitchen wasn't very clean.
Other trip May 21, 2013
cindy
Attendant was very friendly and accomodating. Breakfast was nice. Matress was a little soft/lumpy. Sheets were a little dingy. Other than that, things were great.
1 night trip Mar 30, 2013
Carolyn
"Great for price"
New mattress slept good. Cozy setting just needs new microwave, fridge and the bathroom updated.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2013
"Hunting Trip"
Great for the price.
3 night trip Jan 1, 2013
Toby
"Great for the $$$"
Can't beat the size of the room, the service or comfort for the price, and I travel OFTEN!
Other trip Nov 8, 2012
"blues festival in greenwood"
If i had to i would stay again and referred to someone else,
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
1 night trip Nov 16, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Rodeway Inn & Suites

"Friendly service"
07/25/15 Alexander D
The room was clean, air was cold, beds were comfortable. It could have been cleaner but the lady at the front desk made me forget about the cleanliness. She was so courteous and even called to check on me and make sure my room was up to par. I stay in 3-4 hotels a week and I never get that phone call, even from upscale hotels. After a long afternoon of traveling on a Monday night she offered to help me on the best local places to dine and she was spot on. The lady made sure I was going to return because she went ahead and booked my stay for the next two weeks. I will be back once a week as I travel for work.
"I made the switch"
07/09/15 tpington Lantana, Florida
Because of work, I stay in Grenada 6-8 nights a month. I had been staying at another hotel but I was contacted and asked to give them a try because they were under new ownership and had remodeled. I stayed my first week last week and I was very happy. Everything was clean, beds were comfortable. I never got to personally meet the lady that contacted me but I'm glad she did. Give this place a try if in the Grenada area!
"will return"
05/02/14 John L Grenada
Great room for the price! Personnel courteous and helpful. Bring your own pillows, though. Those supplied were quite hard.
"We had roaches in our room. Would recommend NOT staying at this hotel."
04/24/14 hoopqt2002 Saint Louis, Missouri
Horrible choice to stay at this hotel. For 65 dollars we could have stayed somewhere a lot better without roaches. The breakfast was pretty much nonexistent as well. Also, the bathroom was super old and to get into the shower was a very dangerous climb. Definitely will not be staying at this hotel again. When we told the front desk about the roaches in our room they acted like it was no big deal. Praying we don't carry any home with us!
"The room was not as clean as I hoped, there was little..."
04/22/14 Kim K Grenada
The room was not as clean as I hoped, there was little musty odor. Some of the electrical outlets did not work in the room, so it was difficult to charge our electronics. In addition, during the middle of the day, it took a long time for the water to warm up.
"Ok for price, but..."
04/19/14 Jason R Brookhaven
Arrival was okay, price was good. But wifi coverage was bad and breakfast was horrible. Then I wondered where I went wrong because all the other hotels near here had people staying there but I was the only one at the super 8?
"So-So Stay"
03/07/14 Margaret W Grenada
Would not stay here again! Breakfast was terrible. Came to eat iduring middle of desgenated time. Only 1 cereal to shoose from. No bread to toast. "Super 8 Cinnamin Rolls" weer crushed. Juice despenser appeared to not have been cleaned/sanitized - there were "floatys" in the juice that came out! Didn't dare to try the make-your-own waffles. Room & bed were ok. Normal Super 8 quality. Wi-Fi worked ok. TV was old style tube-typr TV.
"It was ok some issue"
01/29/14 Timothy W Burlington
Arrived late evening got 1st floor just down from the office Bed ok tv old but good the issue sleep till 9 am got up No hot water call . Never did get shower 10:45 they pounded on door to let me know 11am I had to be out . Lilly won't stay there again other places
"2 Bad"
01/22/14 Linda S Indianapolis
My family and I stay at this hotel for two nights. The day we left my 7 yr old started inching on her hand and back. We took her to the doctor and he was 95% sure it was bed bugs. Needless to say, we were not happy about this. The previous time we stayed there we were impressed with the room and the breakfeast. Need to check all room for bed bugs. Be carefully when staying there, check the mattresses.
"My stay"
11/11/13 Jeffrey M Brandon
Very good . Guest room very comfortable, and clean. Continental breakfast was good. Excellent room rate.