All hotels in Santa Rosa, California, United States of America

Great pool
    Delicious food
    Great amenities
    Poor vibe
"After construction it will be nice"
For the Hyatt .... not very good. The room was nice. The bed was very comfortable. Great spot to stay if you like to go on walks. Convenient location. Overall the layout was very confusing due to the fact that it was under construction during our stay. Other than that the only complaint would have been the breakfast which was not included or did they have a buffet. this chain of hotels typically has a complementary buffet breakfast
1 night business trip Apr 6, 2016
"Gem in Sonoma Wine Country"
We didn't get to stay long. The hotel was under renovation but unlike other hotels in this state, the Hyatt pulled it off with style. There were some detours to get to the fitness room, pool and fire pit but they were clearly marked. Room was wonderful, beds comfortable and the bathroom well appointed. While we were only in for one night for a dinner with friends, we found it convenient to everything. Wineries are in abundance, state park not too far away and the gem of our stay, we realized we were in walking distance to the Russian River Brewing Company. I definitely recommend the hotel. I'm sure if we weren't there during renovations, we would have given a full 5 points on hotel condition.
1 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
Elaine
"Great breakfast."
In the middle of renovations but did not cause inconvience. Great breakfast included.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2016
"This does not feel like a Hyatt"
Very disappointed with my stay. The lobby was under construction so you entered through a side door and checked in in a hallway. The gym was terrible! The hotel common spaces looked thrown together with left over furniture. Very disappointed with the hotel I paid over $200 for by the time I got done paying resort fees. What resort?! I should have stayed at a B&B closer to the wine country. This was a complete waste of money.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2016
"Hyatt Vineyard Creek"
The hotel was under renovation which we had not been informed of prior to booking. The furniture was old and worn as was the carpet. The linen was thin and worn. The sheets were actually frayed. The front entrance was completely blocked because of the renovation which required us to walk, in the rain, to a side entrance in order to register. We paid extra for breakfast only to find out we could either walk in the rain or drive around the building in order to get to the resturant. We called hotels.com to complain and received a $100 credit with hotels.com and a $25 credit, from Hyatt which could only be used at the hotel. Since we had already prepaid for breakfast there was nothing else to spend the $25 on so this was a worthless credit. The credit from hotels.com was nice but we would have much preferred to have enjoyed our stay at the Hyatt.
2 night romance trip Mar 11, 2016
kenneth
Under renovation, but will be even better once finished
1 night business trip Mar 7, 2016
Enjoyed our stay, it was a busy three day weekend so we weren't able to check into our room on time but we were given a complimentary appetizer of our choice from the hotel's restaurant.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
"Great place"
Centrally located. Wonderful staff. Restaurant was super yummy!
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2016
"Comfortable & Cozy"
Comfortable, cozy, & interesting area.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
"2 disappointed things!!"
I stayed one night with my 2 coworkers and I reserved 3 rooms includes free breakfast. But, they charged breakfast cost each approx $20 after checkout. In addition, Hotels.com informed me later that this hotel noticed we cancelled rooms directly, therefore, my reward was removed by this lies. I have already complained these 2 lies to hotels.com but nobody replied back.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
Munetomo
"Relaxing getaway"
We had a lovely winter wineland weekend and staying at the Hyatt made it all the more relaxing. The hotel is large and attractive, and the service was excellent. I was disappointed that having booked our room several months prior for a king bed we still got stuck with two queens, but overall the room was very comfortable. We enjoyed the proximity to restaurants and downtown Santa Rosa (walking distance) and when the rain came on Sunday afternoon we were content to relax in the hotel bar with excellent wine and food and watch the game. The desk staff was very gracious about helping us ship wine back to home and we will definitely stay here next time we are in Santa Rosa!
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2016
"Great Granddaughter's introduction to Greatgrandma"
Needed a convenient, comfortable place for a brief one night stop. The Hyatt more than exceeded my expectations
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
"The star is the concierge of the Hyatt Vineyard Cr"
Really enjoyed our stay, not really because of the hotel itself but mostly because of its central location giving us easy access to great restaurants/bars writhin walking distance and easy driving to Russian River area and Napa. The hotel concierge was great - gave us great recommendations and multiple tasting coupons at numerous wineries. Please see the concierge - great ideas and he'll save you money too.
3 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
I asked for a quiet room, I got a room with what sounded like water or natural-gas pipes behind the wall running at full capacity. It was noisy; I could not sleep well and woke-up late for the meeting.
Other trip Jan 17, 2016
"Paper thin walls"
Stayed one night, could hear every word from a couple next door. We called down to reception to complain but the noise went on. I realize hotels are not responsible for their guests' behavior but clearly the walls were paper thin, we heard their entire conversation and the R-rated activity as the night went on. Something to keep in mind if your kid is sharing the room with you!
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
Karthika
"Classy needs updating"
Hotel is high class but rooms are dated
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2016
The Hyatt was perfect for one night while visiting the wine country. Good restaurants within walking distance and fun shops, too. Pillow top bedding was very comfortable. Hallway carpet needs stretching or replacement.
1 night trip with friends Jan 6, 2016
"Couldn't ask for more"
Very convenient location, extremely quiet room, comfortable bed, and friendly staff. We couldn't ask for more - the hotel front desk even had an umbrella for us to borrow for relaxing in a drizzly day hot tub.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2016
Ann
"A disappointing weekend"
We were looking for a hotel for the weekend, we ended up cancelling the trip early. While in a decent location (for Santa Rosa) your paying a premium for a nice looking facade and nothing more; everything aside from the common area (fire pit, front of the building) is quite outdated and of poor quality. I wouldn't recommend staying here, especially not for the price.
Other trip Jan 6, 2016
"Unconfortable Situation"
The property itself was very nice and located near old town where there was nice places to eat and get a drink. A glitch at the front counter created an uncomfortable situation. We checked in around 3 pm and went to our room. We were kicking back inside when a family used their card to open our door. They were as surprised as we were and said the front desk gave them the room we were already in. It would have been more uncomfortable if one of us had just gotten out of the shower or something like that. I called the desk to have this corrected and of course they apologized. We later went out that night only to return and find our entry cards now did not work to our room. Evidently they canceled all the card keys to our room. Went back downstairs and they gave us new key cards. The attendant said to look her up the next afternoon for complimentary breakfast vouchers for the whole inconvenience. Could never find her the next day and no one else knew anything about the situation or offered anything for the inconvenience. Even though the property was nice, probably wouldn't stay there again because of the experience.
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
The customer service at this hotel was just perfect! The front desk manager was great as was the hotel staff. The comfort of the bed in the room was not great. It felt lumpy and old. But other than that we really enjoyed our stay.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Stacy
"Quick New Years Trip to Sonoma"
Really disappointed with this hotel after reading the reviews on Expedia. The room was clean but furniture was old and worn; typical of a much lower class of hotel. The front desk staff was friendly on check in but seemed irritated when I went down to ask them to send up a couple more towels and pillows. The it took nearly two hours for those items to arrive. The room was noisy all night and the bed was horribly uncomfortable; woke up with a back ache which I never have. I travel regularly for work and pleasure and frequent Hyatt hotels all over; this hotel isn't on par with any I've stayed at in a long time.
Other trip Jan 2, 2016
Matilda
"Great value."
This is the perfect hotel for an overnight stay. We were pleasantly surprised to find the location, staff and overall appearance better than our expectations. We've travel up and down the coast a half dozen or more times a year and even though we could have found another place closer to the airport we took a chance and stayed about 5 minutes further away. Much preferred this location to others we had stayed previously. Within walking distance to meals and shopping and even drove to the mall which was only a few minutes away. The hotels closer to the airport didn't give us the choices we had at the Hyatt. Will stay here again next time we fly out of Santa Rosa.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2015
gerry
Double charged my card and was rude about it. Office mgr acted like it was my problem to fix.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2015
rogelio
"Be Warned - Misleading."
We paid over $180 per night in a slow season and were not impressed at all when we drove up. For that price, I was just expecting more. No one welcomed us into this "Resort & Spa" and I had to find my own luggage trolley and push it to my room. Carpets were filthy dirty. Was looking forward to some relaxing time at the spa and book a massage for my wife and I as soon as we got there. "Sorry, there are no Spa services anymore, it's been closed down." What?! The name is "Resort and Spa!" Not resort like at all, no spa, felt like we were lied to from the start. If I had paid $50 for this room which honestly felt like a step above a motel 8, I would have been satisfied. We cancelled our booking for the second night and found accommodations elsewhere. I'm not usually the type to leave a review, especially a bad one. But be warned.
2 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
"Best hotel I ever stayed at"
Best hotel ever people there are amazing and best I ever had from a hotel
2 night family trip Dec 14, 2015
Jodi
"Smelly Carpets and Dirty Furniture ..."
The Hyatt Vineyard in Downtown Santa Rosa is an aging, overpriced and poorly maintained hotel. Arrived a bit early so my room was not ready, the person who checked me in said they would text me when it was ready but his shift ended and he failed to text me. While waiting I went to the restaurant/bar were I was served a mediocre sandwich and cocktail. Stepping off the elevator to my second floor room I am greeted to a foul odor most likely from their dirty carpeted floors, the hallway walls had many shades of the same color with Picasso like touch ups everywhere. The entire hallway reeked of out of date and not maintained and a bit of you got taken by the internet photos. The King Suite Room was spacious with one bedroom large hall way bath and another living room with ample seating and a gas fireplace and flat screen television. However the furniture must be original to the hotel opening and was actually stained black from use. YUCK! And for $300 plus per night there was no microwave, no refrigerator and only a cheap single cup coffee maker. So disappointing!!! Shop around and find somewhere else to stay. Because Santa Rosa is a great destination.
Other trip Dec 16, 2015
Everyone was extremely helpfull. The gardens were lovely. It was a great stay
7 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
terry
We arrived early and were pleased with our accommodations. Got lost in the neighborhood despite the desk staff trying to explain the way to a recommended lunch spot. We went under the freeway and something else when we should have stayed nearer the hotel. Very confusing. The area map we picked up at the front desk was not helpful.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2015
Merrilyn S.
We had a great stay here...the front desk was so great. Unfortunately, we didn't have time to walk around the area much but it was a nice, safe area with cute shops and restaurants. Good location.
3 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2015
"Nice Place in Santa Rosa"
This property is within walking distance from charming downtown Santa Rosa, however, some might expect a wine country resort to have a more rural feel. Rates were great during our stay and the breakfast upgrade was a good deal. Front desk staff are friendly and professional, our room was comfortable, clean and quiet. You can use this as a good launching pad for trips to Sonoma and Napa wine country, or over to the Pacific Coast.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2015
"30 r anniversary getaway from AK"
Great setting and staff. Restaurant was excellent for both days.
1 night romance trip Nov 19, 2015
richard
Room was okay but overpriced for what you get. no hdtv, small workout facility
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The bathtub was small but water pressure was great for the shower. There was a fire alarm that went off at 5:00 a.m. and we we waited til 5:20 a.m. to go back to our rooms. other than that a nice place to stay.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2015
Requested and was confirmed for a king size bed; however, upon check-in was assigned double queen beds. Also upon entering the room, we immediately noticed stale smell, old refrigerator like. Not sure if it was from the A/C but after we turned the air off and opened the window, the smell went away.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
"saturday in October"
I know this is the height of the season..but really 381.00 for the room was way too much. staff pleasant..then... the room. it looked like someone had just moved in. not one piece of artwork, the bedskirt all askew showing the mattress. no headboard. just four very small white pillows. I swear not even standard size. They were filled with foam chunks... seriously. I took a bath with two inches of yellow silicone at the edge and black mold. It was a very QUICK bath. We had stayed there to use the hot tub... should read tepid tub. everyone was saying it wasn't even hot. Breakfast in the Brasserie..nice enough staff..sat across from a booth where the fabric was all ripped in several places and the foam showing. Nice touch. Will not be back ,or probably stay at a Hyatt.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
karen
"Great proximity to wine country"
A comfortable spot with close proximity to Napa/Calistoga and the 101. The beds were super comfortable and there was ample space in the room. The package deal with free breakfast include was great! Full breakfast with lots of good options. Definitely a hotel I would return to.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2015
Kathryn
"Sonoma Pricey"
Very pricey, but everything in the area is pricey. I really don't think it earns it's 4 diamond rating. Towels were paper thin, the hotel seemed under staffed, the restaurant staff didn't know too much about the menu plus our breakfast was cold. The pool area is super noisy from the highway that's right next to the hotel. Room was nice and big, but the closet was tiny. Santa Rosa is a weird town, the downtown is cut in half by Hwy 101. One side is the core downtown, the Hyatt is on the smaller (more rustic) part of town.
2 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
Hotel was nice and convenient. Requested a quiet room-- had a lot of business and work to do. Got a room facing the courtyard, but there was a huge event going on all afternoon, evening, and into the night, with lot of people, wine and cheese, music, conversations. Was not able to get much work done, was not able to make conference calls, or rest very well. Got room service. the food was not very good at all, and very expensive, though the service was good.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
"very noisy could hear people talking in hall"
Noisy above, next door and hallway. the room was basic I needed to leave early and was charged $75.00 and there was nothing I could find that I signed agreeing to this charge.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
"Not a lot for the price"
The room, for almost $400 per night, did not have amenities, like shower caps or drinking glasses in the bathroom. The blow drier was stashed up in the coat closet under pillows. The bathroom was all in one room, rather than having a sink and shower area separate from the toilet. There were only three drawers in the chest to store clothing. There was only one robe in the room for two people. The remote control did not work for the TV unless you sat a foot from the TV. The coffee service was hidden away on the bottom shelf of the night stand. There were insufficient electrical plugs for chargers. We were supposed to get a patio room, but none was available. The maid knocked on our door on our departure day at 8AM, while we were still asleep.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
Judi
"Wine Trip"
Great place to stay with many places to eat within walking distance.
1 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015
"Loved everything but the mattress"
The hotel is older and substantially built - something you don't see much these days. Because of this, it's very quiet and well-insulated. No noisy hallways, elevators, doors slamming or hearing the footsteps of the people above you. Very clean and well- appointed with generous sized rooms and bathrooms. The mattress needed an upgrade, though. It was thin and didn't offer much support. Disappointing for an other wise very good quality hotel.
2 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Bonnie
"Great experience until the last morning"
Some dummy left the radio blasting in the lobby at 6am, and staff couldn't turn it down or off...said "engineering" had to do it and they weren't available. Other than a ruined final morning, all else was fabulous in all fairness!
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
dale
Nice hotel. Good proximity to wine country. Restaurant is decent, but not great. It was nice to sit in the patio area around the fire and talk with other guests.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Bad Hotel in Santa Rosa."
We were not impressed with the room that was given to us for the amount we paid per night. They claimed that it was because of their high season. During our stay the alarm went on at around 12:00 midnight and it was pretty annoying, because it was very loud and we had to evacuate the room. We didn't mind evacuating for our safety, but the fact that the hotel doesn't have posted signs of the emergency exit stairs in the appropriate indicated areas. It was confusing because we kept asking others where the stairs were located, and nobody had a clue. The following morning they sent a letter to all the guests apologizing for the inconvenience, but there was no discount offered. In addition, a couple of nights our sleep was interrupted by loud noises coming from the above room. We complained, but the loud noise didn't stop. I do not recommend you stay there, because if something goes wrong, all you are going to get is a sad face from the receptionist claiming that they are sorry. However, we all know that is not true.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"It's a great spot"
Other than the bed which was way too soft, the entire experience was wonderful.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Very disappointed"
Not up to Hyatt standards. Average room with expensive pricing. Breakfast for two was 45 after tip and tax. We will be staying elsewhere when in the Santa Rosa wine country area. Either pay less or go where the cost makes sense
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
pam
"A disappointing surpise"
My wife and I had a 2 day weekend get away stay in Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa. Before I booked this hotel, I read its rating from both Expedia and TripAdvisor. There were quite a few negative comments about the lack of maintenance and noise. I thought how could this be from a Hyatt hotel, and chose to ignore them. It turned out these comments were true. Fire alarm at mid-night: the first night, there were a fire alarm woke everyone up at mid night. Turned out that was a non-emergency issue. The management apologized for it. However, I would like to see some real compensation, like a free breakfast, for example, which other Hyatt did (I had similar issue in Palm Spring last year). But no, nothing at all. The 2nd night, right before we were to sleep, the smoke detector started short beeping every few minutes. Called technician to have it removed; Noise: we stayed on 3rd floor (top floor), facing courtyard - not the highway side. The hamming noise from maybe the air conditioning was loud, even after I turned off the air conditioner. The 2nd day my ear felt like still had that hamming sound the whole morning; Lack of maintenance/amenities: the TV was old, wifi was not usable, coffee brewing machine missing filter cup, bathroom was small and missing cotton balls, body lotion, shower caps, two person only one pair of room shoes (I have to call customer service to get all of these). Charges: it has this additional service charge I just don't understand.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Highend hotel"
It was great! Nice big comfortable room. Quiet. Nice employees.
3 night family trip Jul 29, 2015