All hotels in Santa Rosa, California, United States of America
170 Railroad Street, Santa Rosa, CA, 95401, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Great pool
  • Bar
    Bar is awesome
    Great amenities
    Poor vibe
    Bad internet service
"Comfortable & Cozy"
Comfortable, cozy, & interesting area.
1 night romance trip Jan 29, 2016
"2 disappointed things!!"
I stayed one night with my 2 coworkers and I reserved 3 rooms includes free breakfast. But, they charged breakfast cost each approx $20 after checkout. In addition, Hotels.com informed me later that this hotel noticed we cancelled rooms directly, therefore, my reward was removed by this lies. I have already complained these 2 lies to hotels.com but nobody replied back.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
Munetomo
"Relaxing getaway"
We had a lovely winter wineland weekend and staying at the Hyatt made it all the more relaxing. The hotel is large and attractive, and the service was excellent. I was disappointed that having booked our room several months prior for a king bed we still got stuck with two queens, but overall the room was very comfortable. We enjoyed the proximity to restaurants and downtown Santa Rosa (walking distance) and when the rain came on Sunday afternoon we were content to relax in the hotel bar with excellent wine and food and watch the game. The desk staff was very gracious about helping us ship wine back to home and we will definitely stay here next time we are in Santa Rosa!
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2016
"Great Granddaughter's introduction to Greatgrandma"
Needed a convenient, comfortable place for a brief one night stop. The Hyatt more than exceeded my expectations
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
"The star is the concierge of the Hyatt Vineyard Cr"
Really enjoyed our stay, not really because of the hotel itself but mostly because of its central location giving us easy access to great restaurants/bars writhin walking distance and easy driving to Russian River area and Napa. The hotel concierge was great - gave us great recommendations and multiple tasting coupons at numerous wineries. Please see the concierge - great ideas and he'll save you money too.
3 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
"Paper thin walls"
Stayed one night, could hear every word from a couple next door. We called down to reception to complain but the noise went on. I realize hotels are not responsible for their guests' behavior but clearly the walls were paper thin, we heard their entire conversation and the R-rated activity as the night went on. Something to keep in mind if your kid is sharing the room with you!
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
Karthika
"Classy needs updating"
Hotel is high class but rooms are dated
2 night business trip Jan 8, 2016
The Hyatt was perfect for one night while visiting the wine country. Good restaurants within walking distance and fun shops, too. Pillow top bedding was very comfortable. Hallway carpet needs stretching or replacement.
1 night trip with friends Jan 6, 2016
"Couldn't ask for more"
Very convenient location, extremely quiet room, comfortable bed, and friendly staff. We couldn't ask for more - the hotel front desk even had an umbrella for us to borrow for relaxing in a drizzly day hot tub.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2016
Ann
"Unconfortable Situation"
The property itself was very nice and located near old town where there was nice places to eat and get a drink. A glitch at the front counter created an uncomfortable situation. We checked in around 3 pm and went to our room. We were kicking back inside when a family used their card to open our door. They were as surprised as we were and said the front desk gave them the room we were already in. It would have been more uncomfortable if one of us had just gotten out of the shower or something like that. I called the desk to have this corrected and of course they apologized. We later went out that night only to return and find our entry cards now did not work to our room. Evidently they canceled all the card keys to our room. Went back downstairs and they gave us new key cards. The attendant said to look her up the next afternoon for complimentary breakfast vouchers for the whole inconvenience. Could never find her the next day and no one else knew anything about the situation or offered anything for the inconvenience. Even though the property was nice, probably wouldn't stay there again because of the experience.
2 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
The customer service at this hotel was just perfect! The front desk manager was great as was the hotel staff. The comfort of the bed in the room was not great. It felt lumpy and old. But other than that we really enjoyed our stay.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Stacy
"Great value."
This is the perfect hotel for an overnight stay. We were pleasantly surprised to find the location, staff and overall appearance better than our expectations. We've travel up and down the coast a half dozen or more times a year and even though we could have found another place closer to the airport we took a chance and stayed about 5 minutes further away. Much preferred this location to others we had stayed previously. Within walking distance to meals and shopping and even drove to the mall which was only a few minutes away. The hotels closer to the airport didn't give us the choices we had at the Hyatt. Will stay here again next time we fly out of Santa Rosa.
1 night romance trip Dec 23, 2015
gerry
Double charged my card and was rude about it. Office mgr acted like it was my problem to fix.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2015
rogelio
"Be Warned - Misleading."
We paid over $180 per night in a slow season and were not impressed at all when we drove up. For that price, I was just expecting more. No one welcomed us into this "Resort & Spa" and I had to find my own luggage trolley and push it to my room. Carpets were filthy dirty. Was looking forward to some relaxing time at the spa and book a massage for my wife and I as soon as we got there. "Sorry, there are no Spa services anymore, it's been closed down." What?! The name is "Resort and Spa!" Not resort like at all, no spa, felt like we were lied to from the start. If I had paid $50 for this room which honestly felt like a step above a motel 8, I would have been satisfied. We cancelled our booking for the second night and found accommodations elsewhere. I'm not usually the type to leave a review, especially a bad one. But be warned.
2 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
"Best hotel I ever stayed at"
Best hotel ever people there are amazing and best I ever had from a hotel
2 night family trip Dec 14, 2015
Jodi
Everyone was extremely helpfull. The gardens were lovely. It was a great stay
7 night family trip Nov 24, 2015
terry
We arrived early and were pleased with our accommodations. Got lost in the neighborhood despite the desk staff trying to explain the way to a recommended lunch spot. We went under the freeway and something else when we should have stayed nearer the hotel. Very confusing. The area map we picked up at the front desk was not helpful.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2015
Merrilyn S.
We had a great stay here...the front desk was so great. Unfortunately, we didn't have time to walk around the area much but it was a nice, safe area with cute shops and restaurants. Good location.
3 night trip with friends Nov 22, 2015
"Nice Place in Santa Rosa"
This property is within walking distance from charming downtown Santa Rosa, however, some might expect a wine country resort to have a more rural feel. Rates were great during our stay and the breakfast upgrade was a good deal. Front desk staff are friendly and professional, our room was comfortable, clean and quiet. You can use this as a good launching pad for trips to Sonoma and Napa wine country, or over to the Pacific Coast.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2015
"30 r anniversary getaway from AK"
Great setting and staff. Restaurant was excellent for both days.
1 night romance trip Nov 19, 2015
richard
Room was okay but overpriced for what you get. no hdtv, small workout facility
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The bathtub was small but water pressure was great for the shower. There was a fire alarm that went off at 5:00 a.m. and we we waited til 5:20 a.m. to go back to our rooms. other than that a nice place to stay.
2 night trip Oct 24, 2015
Requested and was confirmed for a king size bed; however, upon check-in was assigned double queen beds. Also upon entering the room, we immediately noticed stale smell, old refrigerator like. Not sure if it was from the A/C but after we turned the air off and opened the window, the smell went away.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
"saturday in October"
I know this is the height of the season..but really 381.00 for the room was way too much. staff pleasant..then... the room. it looked like someone had just moved in. not one piece of artwork, the bedskirt all askew showing the mattress. no headboard. just four very small white pillows. I swear not even standard size. They were filled with foam chunks... seriously. I took a bath with two inches of yellow silicone at the edge and black mold. It was a very QUICK bath. We had stayed there to use the hot tub... should read tepid tub. everyone was saying it wasn't even hot. Breakfast in the Brasserie..nice enough staff..sat across from a booth where the fabric was all ripped in several places and the foam showing. Nice touch. Will not be back ,or probably stay at a Hyatt.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
karen
"Great proximity to wine country"
A comfortable spot with close proximity to Napa/Calistoga and the 101. The beds were super comfortable and there was ample space in the room. The package deal with free breakfast include was great! Full breakfast with lots of good options. Definitely a hotel I would return to.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2015
Kathryn
"Sonoma Pricey"
Very pricey, but everything in the area is pricey. I really don't think it earns it's 4 diamond rating. Towels were paper thin, the hotel seemed under staffed, the restaurant staff didn't know too much about the menu plus our breakfast was cold. The pool area is super noisy from the highway that's right next to the hotel. Room was nice and big, but the closet was tiny. Santa Rosa is a weird town, the downtown is cut in half by Hwy 101. One side is the core downtown, the Hyatt is on the smaller (more rustic) part of town.
2 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
Hotel was nice and convenient. Requested a quiet room-- had a lot of business and work to do. Got a room facing the courtyard, but there was a huge event going on all afternoon, evening, and into the night, with lot of people, wine and cheese, music, conversations. Was not able to get much work done, was not able to make conference calls, or rest very well. Got room service. the food was not very good at all, and very expensive, though the service was good.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
"very noisy could hear people talking in hall"
Noisy above, next door and hallway. the room was basic I needed to leave early and was charged $75.00 and there was nothing I could find that I signed agreeing to this charge.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
"Not a lot for the price"
The room, for almost $400 per night, did not have amenities, like shower caps or drinking glasses in the bathroom. The blow drier was stashed up in the coat closet under pillows. The bathroom was all in one room, rather than having a sink and shower area separate from the toilet. There were only three drawers in the chest to store clothing. There was only one robe in the room for two people. The remote control did not work for the TV unless you sat a foot from the TV. The coffee service was hidden away on the bottom shelf of the night stand. There were insufficient electrical plugs for chargers. We were supposed to get a patio room, but none was available. The maid knocked on our door on our departure day at 8AM, while we were still asleep.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
Judi
"Wine Trip"
Great place to stay with many places to eat within walking distance.
1 night romance trip Sep 9, 2015
"Loved everything but the mattress"
The hotel is older and substantially built - something you don't see much these days. Because of this, it's very quiet and well-insulated. No noisy hallways, elevators, doors slamming or hearing the footsteps of the people above you. Very clean and well- appointed with generous sized rooms and bathrooms. The mattress needed an upgrade, though. It was thin and didn't offer much support. Disappointing for an other wise very good quality hotel.
2 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Bonnie
"Great experience until the last morning"
Some dummy left the radio blasting in the lobby at 6am, and staff couldn't turn it down or off...said "engineering" had to do it and they weren't available. Other than a ruined final morning, all else was fabulous in all fairness!
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
dale
Nice hotel. Good proximity to wine country. Restaurant is decent, but not great. It was nice to sit in the patio area around the fire and talk with other guests.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
"Bad Hotel in Santa Rosa."
We were not impressed with the room that was given to us for the amount we paid per night. They claimed that it was because of their high season. During our stay the alarm went on at around 12:00 midnight and it was pretty annoying, because it was very loud and we had to evacuate the room. We didn't mind evacuating for our safety, but the fact that the hotel doesn't have posted signs of the emergency exit stairs in the appropriate indicated areas. It was confusing because we kept asking others where the stairs were located, and nobody had a clue. The following morning they sent a letter to all the guests apologizing for the inconvenience, but there was no discount offered. In addition, a couple of nights our sleep was interrupted by loud noises coming from the above room. We complained, but the loud noise didn't stop. I do not recommend you stay there, because if something goes wrong, all you are going to get is a sad face from the receptionist claiming that they are sorry. However, we all know that is not true.
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
"It's a great spot"
Other than the bed which was way too soft, the entire experience was wonderful.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Very disappointed"
Not up to Hyatt standards. Average room with expensive pricing. Breakfast for two was 45 after tip and tax. We will be staying elsewhere when in the Santa Rosa wine country area. Either pay less or go where the cost makes sense
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
pam
"A disappointing surpise"
My wife and I had a 2 day weekend get away stay in Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa. Before I booked this hotel, I read its rating from both Expedia and TripAdvisor. There were quite a few negative comments about the lack of maintenance and noise. I thought how could this be from a Hyatt hotel, and chose to ignore them. It turned out these comments were true. Fire alarm at mid-night: the first night, there were a fire alarm woke everyone up at mid night. Turned out that was a non-emergency issue. The management apologized for it. However, I would like to see some real compensation, like a free breakfast, for example, which other Hyatt did (I had similar issue in Palm Spring last year). But no, nothing at all. The 2nd night, right before we were to sleep, the smoke detector started short beeping every few minutes. Called technician to have it removed; Noise: we stayed on 3rd floor (top floor), facing courtyard - not the highway side. The hamming noise from maybe the air conditioning was loud, even after I turned off the air conditioner. The 2nd day my ear felt like still had that hamming sound the whole morning; Lack of maintenance/amenities: the TV was old, wifi was not usable, coffee brewing machine missing filter cup, bathroom was small and missing cotton balls, body lotion, shower caps, two person only one pair of room shoes (I have to call customer service to get all of these). Charges: it has this additional service charge I just don't understand.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Highend hotel"
It was great! Nice big comfortable room. Quiet. Nice employees.
3 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Comfortable From Check In to Check Out"
Friendly, Welcoming, Very Comforting and Comfortable, looking forward to returning to this establishment again and again!!!
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
mrsmousefan
Great stay, the hotel is a little dated not quite up to my expectations for Hyatt, however the service was fantastic and the breakfast wonderful.
1 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2015
"Great stop in wine country"
My wife and I spent a night here during our Napa/Sonoma getaway. Great service from the folks at the front desk and a nice pool area. We really enjoyed our stay and I'd have given it 5 stars had we not just come from the Napa Westin which really sets the bar for area hotels.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
The staff was amazing, they went above and beyond! Great place for your pets and kids. Great location. Walking distance from food and shopping. Will be staying their every time I'm in town. Way better than the Hilton in town.
4 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
The bathroom door did not close, thus privacy was an issue. The elevator was tiny and was shared with housekeeping and repairs, thus the wait was long and you had the dodge the big carts as they wheeled out.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
The hotel itself was definitely a little dated and in need of some repairs in some areas. You will feel this first when you get in the elevator. Our room need a replacement for a bent window screen and the tub surround granite was stained from being wet so much without being sealed properly, as examples. Still felt clean and I was not uncomfortable at all. The shinning star of our stay was the staff. Literally every single staff member I came into contact with was outstanding! At check in, the extremely friendly lady at the front desk was multi tasking while she checked me in. I could hear that the guests that just tried to check in before me did not have their room ready. they were going to hang out in the on sight restaurant while they waited for there room. The lady that was checking me in called ahead to the restaurant to ask them to do anything they could to make them feel appreciated. This was done after the ladies had already left and with no implied expectations. The list goes on with great staffers I experienced. A gentleman pushing a linen cart in the hallway saw me pushing a luggage cart and rang the elevator for me and even held the door so I could get in while he waited for the next one as not to crowd is. Even the staff at the restaurant was at the same level. I could hear great communication in the kitchen from where we were sitting and both our waitress and another lady that brought out our hot food were very positive and attentive. There are more. All great!
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
"Chaos Farher's day in the restaurant !!!"
Location is good. The service at the restaurant was terrible! We waited more than one hour to be seated, and the were lots of empty tables. After another half hour of waiting for the food. The menu was poor in choice and the waitresses forgot to bring small requests. The pillows were very uncomfortable as we'll The staff in the reception wasn't friendly, and did not provide directions for the hotel services , and forgot the vouchers for the breakfast.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
Nikki
"Wonderful!"
Great welcome when I walked in the door by John at the front desk!! Very helpful and kind! Ryan, the concierge, was helpful and welcoming as well! We were able to walk to the shopping and restaurants that were on 4th and enjoyed the fire pit and other amenities! Great price and great location to drive right up the 101 to visit the wineries!
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
kiera
"It's an alright place to stay"
I'm a little surprised that this Hyatt is more like a motel. The rooms are run down. I do appreciate that the staff was very friendly and accommodating.
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
Nice location and good amenities but expensive for condition
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
"Pictures were misleading"
Felt the pictures were very misleading
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"I expected better from the "Hyatt" name brand."
The hotel room was NOT worth the over $400 we paid!!! The space behind the beds (we had two queen beds) was dirty and dusty on both the wall and the rug. Had it not been late when we checked in (around 9:30 pm) I would have asked for another room. Overall feel of the hotel and room was old, run down, unkempt and not worth the money we were charged!
Other trip May 26, 2015