All hotels in Santa Rosa, California, United States of America
170 Railroad Street, Santa Rosa, CA, 95401, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Highend hotel"
It was great! Nice big comfortable room. Quiet. Nice employees.
3 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Great stay, the hotel is a little dated not quite up to my expectations for Hyatt, however the service was fantastic and the breakfast wonderful.
1 night trip with friends Jul 26, 2015
"Great stop in wine country"
My wife and I spent a night here during our Napa/Sonoma getaway. Great service from the folks at the front desk and a nice pool area. We really enjoyed our stay and I'd have given it 5 stars had we not just come from the Napa Westin which really sets the bar for area hotels.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
The staff was amazing, they went above and beyond! Great place for your pets and kids. Great location. Walking distance from food and shopping. Will be staying their every time I'm in town. Way better than the Hilton in town.
4 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"It's an alright place to stay"
I'm a little surprised that this Hyatt is more like a motel. The rooms are run down. I do appreciate that the staff was very friendly and accommodating.
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
"Pictures were misleading"
Felt the pictures were very misleading
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"I expected better from the "Hyatt" name brand."
The hotel room was NOT worth the over $400 we paid!!! The space behind the beds (we had two queen beds) was dirty and dusty on both the wall and the rug. Had it not been late when we checked in (around 9:30 pm) I would have asked for another room. Overall feel of the hotel and room was old, run down, unkempt and not worth the money we were charged!
Other trip May 26, 2015
"YES"
Excellent Staff. Very helpful with problem solving. Extra effort for handicap accommodations!
5 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Small town"
Russian river 15 min walk. 2 hours walk back. Lol
Other trip May 17, 2015
Hotel is located right across from the historic railroad district. Easy access to cafes, wine bars, bars and restaurants. If you must go to a mall, there's one right there as well. Room is generally comfortable. A little bit dated but not horrible...still decent. Public areas are nice especially courtyard for quiet reading and relaxation or catching up with friends.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Ray
"Good hotel for one night, very nice customer servi"
Good hotel for one night, very nice customer service.
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
Simon
"Service does not match atmosphere"
Drug paraphernalia found in our room. Didn't get the room I paid for. Poor service with staff.
Other trip May 7, 2015
Nick
"Outstanding!"
Best value we found on our northern CA vacation! Close to wine country and lovely area.
Other trip May 6, 2015
tom and margie
"Beautiful grounds/property, very cozy comfy beds"
nice quiet experience, they accommodated my very large party. They were friendly and helpful. The room is quite large, and the beds are so wonderful! very cozy/comfortable. Loved that! Room has a refrigerator, big flat screen, bar area, nice big windows, and perfect size bathroom. Room service was very prompt and the steak I ordered was a bit overdone but very good. There are very few places in the room to plug things in-cell phone/ipad charger, and the coffee situation could more, but overall a very nice place. I will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Stacie
"recommend, lacking in some attention to detail"
Restful overnight stay, room service seemed inexperienced but the food was good and the menu plentiful on selection. Great location to walk to food & shopping. Pool/spa nice but loud as it is located next to the freeway. The central courtyard with evening communal fire pit is a special feature. Our room was facing the courtyard and had opening windows to enjoy the nice weather but the windows were disappointingly dirty.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"not a good hotel to stay"
I wasn't happy w the front desk, I had room 101 right by the exiting door. I asked to be moved to a different room and they said it was all booked, I told them I wasn't going to be able to sleep since I could hear all the door slams and people talking. front desk didn't care. I paid $249 for the room. I wasn't happy. I stayed at others Hyatt before and the people have always been very friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
LIZBETH
"Highly recommended Hotel"
I've stayed in several different hotels in the Santa Rosa area but this was my first stay at the Hyatt. I was impressed with the quality of the room and the price. The room was large and very well appointed and the bed was very comfortable.This will definitely be my first choice of hotels on my next trip.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2015
"Wine Country"
We were in town with my family, parents and wife, to enjoy a couple of days in wine country.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Wonderful hotel"
This is the only hotel I stay at when I go to wine country. Very clean, polite staff, walking distance from great restaurants, short drive to wineries.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Mila
Basic hotel, friendly staff, room smelled stale, carpet made me want to keep my shoes on. Just okay.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"Great Hotel for a visit to Sonoma"
Stayed here for a long weekend in Feb 2015. Hotel is in a great location, close to downtown Santa Rosa. However, it has to be one of the quietest hotels I have ever stayed in. We had a king patio room. It was great to be able to sit outside our room at night and have a drink before heading out for dinner.. It's amazing how this hotel can be located off a main road, yet you would never know it by how quiet and secluded your room. The grounds are beautiful. Our room was clean, the bed was very comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful whenever we had a question. We also enjoyed sitting around the giant fire pit which is really nice. We had chosen the breakfast option and thought it was definitely worth the money. There were many choices and the food was great. The hotel is also in a great location to get to the Russian River Valley wineries. We really enjoyed our stay here and would stay again.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
MKD
"Almost there..."
Nice place; inexperienced staff.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
"Good location, excellent people"
The staff is awesome, from reception to the concierge and the housekeeping. The room was excellent with Starbucks coffee and the restaurant was awesome.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Value and comfort"
Staff was friendly and attentive. Room was nicely appointed and clean.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2015
Martin
"Nice hotel downtown."
Our room was very nice, however we could see that 90% of the other rooms had an unobstructed view of a lovely courtyard but our room looked out on an ugly roofline. The towels were cheap & scratchy; and our breakfast order which we placed on the outside of our door at 8pm (well below the 4am deadline) was never picked up. The hotel did deliver free amenities in a timely manner however. The room was roomy with plenty of seating and the bed was very comfortable.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Beautiful hotel"
Hotel was wonderful. Staff was accommodating. Only downside was that downtown Santa Rosa wasn't that great
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
n
"Weekend"
We was stay at hotel over weekend, everything was ok exept housekeeping woke as up by star vacum the rooms at 9 am, and after that was knock on door, I told her it's 9am she left but was knoking on everyone else door , horrible , roude. We was so tired from road trip and of course would love to sleep still. In general food was good , people friendly.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Irina
"Not a 4 Diamond Hotel"
We checked in for a night before a wine tasting tour the following morning. The staff was friendly and got us checked in easily. When we got to our room, it smelled like cigarette smoke. We dropped our stuff, went out to dinner and left our windows open to air it out. We mentioned it to the front desk just so they would maybe deep clean the room before the next guest since we were only there one night. They were quick to have someone check on it and offered us breakfast vouchers for the next morning. When we got back to the room they had sprayed it with a chemical air freshener. In the bathroom there were hairs in the shower even though neither of us had set foot in there, dust on the moldings in the bathroom and a reddish sticky stain under the sink on the floor. I've stayed at many Hyatt properties worldwide and never experienced such a terrible stay. The staff tried to make it better with what they could but the whole hotel is pretty dirty and run down.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Bailey
"Good customer service"
small problem with 1st room, but staff was super friendly and moved me to a new room quickly. Good customer service, friendly staff and a nice bed.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2015
"Close to downtown Santa rosa"
Very friendly staff. Nice room and hotel is very centrally located.
1 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Beautiful hotel"
Very nice!
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Sue
"The staff was dressed nicely"
They wanted $10 for WiFi. Only had one regular and one decaf coffee for two people who drink regular coffee. Had free glasses of water in the lobby. It cost $4 a bottle in the room. No complimentary anything else. The security was very good.
1 night family trip Jan 7, 2015
Glenn
"Beautiful Hotel"
We had a wonderful stay! We love this hotel and stay here every time we are in the Santa Rosa area. Great staff with excellent service. Love the grounds - well kept and beautifully landscaped. Fabulous spa. A perfect spot for a get away!
2 night romance trip Jan 4, 2015
Marianne
We had a very pleasant stay and the hotel was beyond our expectations. The staff was cordial and responsive, the food at the brasserie was very good and the room was adequate. The one thing I would improve is to add 4 towels instead 3 in the bathroom, and also towels of better quality.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Katia Flavia
The hotel can use some minor renovations but the staff, service, and location were excellent.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"Nice hotel, great staff, good location"
located next to downtown Santa Rosa, it has a pool which we couldn't use since it was freezing outside but it looks good. the Gym is very small and breakfast is served in the brasserie next to the hotel. I'd skip the breakfast there and use once of the nice places within 3 minutes walk
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Good Location"
This hotel is located close to the downtown "square" area of Santa Rosa. It is acceptable. I was expecting Hyatt quality. It felt like a Best Western (and the rooms not as nice a some BW's). Paper thin, scratchy towels were the most disappointing. The room smelled moldy and stale. Part of that might have been due to all the rain while we were there....but not Hyatt quality. Perhaps I haven't stayed at a Hyatt lately and the quality has gone down hill. for the same money I will stay at another hotel.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Nice Hotel in the Historic Railroad District"
This was a one night stay, we were there a very brief time.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
"Overnight stay made pleasurable."
Perfect overnight stay. Hotel staff was great and everything was just perfect. Not a single thing to find fault with. The restaurant was very good as well.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Victoria
"Downtown"
I lived in Santa Rosa for many years. I had my 21st birthday at the hotel. Any time I've stayed there it's been excellent. It's a quick walk to the downtown mall and has great little shops right across the street. Room service is always prompt and is very good.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Elle
"Ok"
Was ok
2 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
Saul
"Friendly and convenient"
Always helpful and nice staff at this Hyatt. Great, convenient place to stay.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Lara
"Meh"
Hotel overall was fine, room was okay. Bed was old and squeaky but not worse than they typical hotel bed. Room itself was quite roomy. Door to bathroom is barn door style so didnt allow for a ton of privacy (and it stuck so was hard to open and close). Overall its fine.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
"dirty rooms not at alas seenonline in ad for hotel"
Hyatt photos must be about ten years old, because the room we stayed in did not look anything like the rooms seen online. Carpets were visibly dirty, furniture was old, mattress had stains on it...ew! Mattress pad had holes in it, pillows were very used up and flat and stained. No vending machines in hotel, so bring your own snacks. In fact not much to do in area around hotel, except visit thrift shops, Chevys and Salvation Army. There is a mall down the round, if you are into malls that have not been updated since 1985. In fact the hotel room we stayed in was in the same time warp. Come on guys, if we book a pet friendly room and pay you extra cash, it does not mean we want to stay in the dirtiest room you have available and sleep like we are literally in " dog-house / Kennel"...
Response by Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa
On behalf of my entire staff, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you experienced. Our top priority is to ensure your total satisfaction. It is apparent from your valuable feedback that we have not only failed to meet your expectations but our own, as well. I have discussed your concerns with the appropriate staff members to constructively maintain the highest quality and standards that Hyatt Hotels are known for and to implement corrective measures.
4 night business trip Nov 16, 2014
"Girl's Getaway"
I had booked two deluxe rooms, but when I got there I asked for connecting rooms. The staff was great and went out of their way to accommodate me. However the room they put us in was on the main floor, right next to the outside door that led to the parking lot (noisy). We couldn't open our shades because anyone on the street or parking lot would look in. Also there was a funny smell coming from the wall of the room closest to the bathroom. I can not blame them because I think this room was out of service and they just put it back into service because I asked for adjoining rooms. The staff was great though. I would go back for them, the location and they main lobby and pool.
3 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2014
Lynne
Really nice small hotel
1 night trip Oct 20, 2014
"room felt like a motel 6 room"
hotel was very simple i guess we were just expecting a alot more for it being a Hyatt Hotel truly our room felt like a motel 6 room.
3 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
"Hyatt has great staff and a 5 star restaurant!!!"
It was my husbands Birthday and he works in Santa Rosa , but he needed to be at work on Friday and I work weekends , expedia got a good price on a one night surprise for my Husband, we had a great dinner and a lovely breakfast.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
I loved the Hotel. The attendant in the front desk was very friendly and he made us feel welcome. He answered all of our questions without seeming bothered by us. The hotel has a beautiful landscape in the back and a comfortable seating area around a fire pit. The bed was very comfortable, I mentioned to my fiancee that I had literally slept in the same position all night. I usually toss and turn and I am a very light sleeper. That bed was heaven! The room was very clean. It did seem pretty small especially for the price but that is totally understandable, since it was a standard room. Next time, we will definitely upgrade to a bigger room and take advantage of all of their amenities.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2014
"Santa Rosa gem"
Fabulous hotel to base our Sonoma wine tasting trip from... Perfect location for Russian River wineries. Breakfast was included in our room rate and very much worth it. Front desk personnel assisted with dinner reservations and wine shipping. I highly recommend this hotel.
3 night romance trip Sep 30, 2014