All hotels in Santa Rosa, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here170 Railroad St, Santa Rosa, CA, 95401, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

Very nice, close to excellent dining, we ate at LoCoccos an italian food place, and Omlette Express for breakfast both great.
Response by Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa
Thank you for the review. As you mentioned there are a lot of excellent dining choices in the area. We hope you try our restaurant on your next visit. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
"Great hotel near wine country"
Just a great place Been here several times
Response by Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa
Diana-thank you for the review, we hope to see you again soon!
2 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Diana
"good location"
Clean rooms, good area just off interstate. Have stayed here before and will continue to .
Response by Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa
Thank you for the review, we hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2014
"Best in show"
Loved the hotel and location. Ask for a room with a patio on the first floor. It walks out to the fire pit and pool.
Response by Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa
Joan- I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Our patio rooms are very popular, especially during the summer. Book them early to ensure you get the added outdoor space that is provided. We hope to see you again!
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
Joan
This was a great choice! Close to Sonoma vineyards and Alexander redwood forest. Staff was excellent,and very happy. We will be back:) Loved the fire pit at night.
Response by Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa
donna-I am so happy to hear you enjoyed a little Sonoma county hospitality! We will see you again soon.
donna
"GREAT"
Great location, great service, great room with windows that open.
Response by Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa
mm-We hope to see you again for your next trip to beautiful Sonoma County!
mm
"Nice hotel. Close to Russian River brewing"
Hotel was nice, room was clean and staff was polite. Only weird thing is the toilet in our room flushed on its own a few times during the night.
Response by Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa
Thank you for staying with us! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I understand how a toilet flushing noise can be a little weird when it happens in the middle of the night. I will provide this information to our maintenance team so we can ensure this does not happen again. Happy Travels! Marco
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"First Sonoma visit"
Hotel didn't stand out from appearances and the lack of bellmen or staff to help with room detracted from the whole experience. The lack of a wine selection from the restaurant didn't give you a wine country feel.
Response by Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa
edgar- Thank you for the feedback. While we do not have a dedicated bellman we are eager to assist our guest with luggage at the Front Desk. We are currently updating our wine menu in the restaurant... more to come! We hope to see you again!
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
edgar
"Jacuzzi fine and facility clean & newish."
Service team professional; desk, room service and maintenance included.
Response by Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa
Thank you for staying with us! We strive to offer excellent service in all areas of our hotel. I am happy to see you were able to experience the Hyatt touch. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"Great for wine tasting"
Great Concereige and breakfast with room!
Response by Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa
Teresa-I'm happy to hear our concierge was able to enhance your trip to Santa Rosa!
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Teresa
"Great value for the price"
One of the best stays we had in a while. Clean, friendly service, good location with nice restaurant and spa.
Response by Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa
Irene-Thank you for the kind words... until next time!
3 night romance trip May 25, 2014
Irene
Quick overnight stay. Very nice hotel and wish I had more time to use the amenities.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Wine Country"
Very nice hotel with an equally nice staff. It is however located a little too close to the highway.
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Nice hotel but"
Beautiful place but thought the room would be a bit more comfortable. For the price and location it served our purpose just expected more from the brand.
Other trip May 16, 2014
Denis
"Stay at Hiatt"
Parking lot chaotic.Entrance seems hidden. No inside access to restaurant seemed odd.
Response by Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa
Fred- Thank you for your comments. I am happy to report the upgrade of our front drive is now complete. Our grand entrance is now reopened. I am confident this will mitigate any confusion about the location of the entrance to our hotel. Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Fred
"Convenient and comfortable"
For a girls weekend in wine country we found the location very convenient to Healdsburg and Sonoma for wine tasting and shopping. The restaurants in Santa Rosa were very good and convenient to walk to from the hotel.
Response by Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa
Trish- I am happy to hear you enjoyed your girls weekend with us. We hope to see you and your girlfriends the next time you have a chance to get away!
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
Trish
"Good room band place but...price?"
There was some remodeling going on indoors and outside during April 2014. Room and hotel was good but the staff were pretty short with each interaction. All in all, a good place but I don't know if it would be worth more than $150/night.
Response by Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa
Traveler- Thank you for your comments. The remodel of the Front Drive is now complete. I am concerned about your comment that the staff was short during your interactions with us. We take pride in ensuring each guest has a memorable experience with us with each interaction. I am disappointed to hear we failed to meet your expectations. We hope to see you again in wine country!
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"I would book again!"
The Hyatt was very nice and convenient to everything in downtown Santa Rosa. It has all the amenities that you would need and in the back area there is a place that looks like a vineyard. It was unfortunately raining during our stay so we did not get the chance to enjoy the outdoor space.
Response by Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa
We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. As summer is quickly approaching here in Santa Rosa please come back and enjoy our expansive garden area located behind the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
1 night trip Apr 1, 2014
"Amazing Hotel in Santa Rosa"
Hotel staff is amazing, the concierge is the best I have encountered to date. The hotel grounds are well kept and so beautiful to walk around and relax, truly a special get away place. The spa is state of the art and offers amazing services. I hope to enjoy during future visits.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Alice
"great property"
Location was convenient to Santa Rosa Railroad square and many wineries were within 5 to 10 miles. Staff was very helpful with local information -- ask them for deals on bike rentals and free tasting passes. They provided umbrellas on day of rain. The gardens behind the hotel are very nice. We also enjoyed the fire pit behind the lobby. The rooms were reasonable -- clean and convenient, as in other Hyatts or similar.
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
"Hotel was great, bed was horrible"
The hotel was beautiful. The grounds were immaculate. The rooms cleanliness was beyond any I'd ever seen. The bed was horrible. By the middle of the night, I was in such pain, my wife offered to trade sides. I slept in the chairs. She tried my side for a while and she too had nasty back pain within a fairly short time. 2 in the morning is not the time to call down and say the bed was uncomfortable, so I just suffered. I have never had back pain in my life, so this was pretty unusual. They did comp me a movie we had watched, which was a very nice gesture. If you get a good bed, this would be a fantastic place to get away to.
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2014
"Hyatt delivers genuine spa experience."
Great location, great room, great staff-- a pleasant view of the courtyard fire-pit, instead of the parking lot. Fantastic in-house restaurant that also provides room service-- had two delicious meals in our room and a third in the dining room itself. The spa service was very high-touch and professional-- a little pricey, but our masseurs knew their stuff. The pool and hot tub were warm, clean and relaxed-- they became the main focus of our stay! Sleepy Santa Rosa has much to recommend itself, including a fabulous thrift shop across the street from the hotel, and several great restaurants, all in Railroad Square, the city's "Old Town" district.
2 night romance trip Mar 27, 2014
Sean
"Nice hotel, very nice people"
Shelby was extremely helpful in making our stay very pleasant. Everything was as promised and then some.
Other trip Mar 25, 2014
"Close to best wineries, breweries, ans food"
Overall one of the best hotels on our trip to California. Clean, great staff, within a short drive of some excellent wineries, breweries, and great food and coffee. We were slightly disappointed in the outlying neighborhood as the downtown district has some sketchy people living around it.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2014
"great area, excellent location"
brasserie staff need to be a little more professional. new staff who were learning were great. The bartender needs to know that putting ones finger in a glass to remove a bug is not cool and maybe change the glass and remake the cocktail. If I was her boss or health and safety she would have been sent home and re-trained.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
ttt
"Great Location - Super friendly staff"
It was wonderful - the staff was so helpful and friendly. Convenient location, very comfortable!
2 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2014
Sheri
"What a Gem"
From the moment we walked in we were treated with the utmost care! Each and everyone of the staff that we encountered was polite and wanted to know how they could help. Alix at the desk was fantastic. On one occasion we were offered an upgrade in our room, which was delivered promptly and another time we called down for a forgotten toiletry and it too was delivered promptly. We will definitely stay here again!!!!
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Convenient Location"
Even after reading some of the negative reviews of this hotel, we decided to stay at this Hyatt overnight before my husbands surgery. What a pleasant surprise! It was beautiful and clean and the staff was very friendly. I guess that it is all in the interpretation about the location and neighborhood. Located in the older part of town, close to the easy on and off exit of HWY 101 makes it more desirable to us when we have errands and appointments in Santa Rosa that require an over night stay. The Railroad District is a fun area to walk and shop eat and quite safe during the day and evening hours. Any city has its transients and we just negotiate our way around this . We found the Hotel to be very quiet with no noises of any kind coming in from the outside. The restaurant that is right next door with a nice bar made it even easier to stay close to the hotel for meals if one decides to. But, if you just cross 3rd street a fun time awaits. We will be staying at this Hotel on future overnight trips to Santa Rosa.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Judy
"Great value"
We booked our stay for both business and leisure. It was a convenient location for both. Rooms were nice, although I was suprised that there was no fridge in the room, or wine glasses, considering the proximity to wine country. We would stay at this property again.
3 night business trip Mar 5, 2014
Margaret
"Unstable key card reader"
Got a bad key card, couldn't activate the elevator. Had to go back to the front desk and request another one. Walked back to the elevator but that one didn't work either. Third time I got a working keycard. Seems like their equipment is of poor quality. Everything else was good.
1 night trip Feb 23, 2014
"Good stop on the way to wine country!"
We arrived at the hotel and we're greeted by friendly staff. The room was a good size with a comfortable bed. The hotel has a bar and bistro on site but in order to access them it involved walking out of the hotel and back in through another entrance. As we picked a time to visit the area on one of the infrequent occasions when it was pouring with rain,this made it an unpleasant experience.The bar was nice serving a good selection of local wines but the food in the bistro was disappointing.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
Ros
"Sleep the best night sleep in months!!"
I'm an A type before i work and we decided to be closer this time. So very glad we did. Everything was stellar. The best news ... after watching a movie in bed with a hot lemon water and a very cozy bed, I slept like I haven't in a very long time. Quess I just need to move there!! thanks Hyatt.
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2014
Sharlene
An excellent hotel with a great restaurant. Would stay there again when I visit Santa Rosa.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
"great location"
The hotel is in a great location, nice amenities, restaurant is okay, drinks are good, but portions are a bit small for lunch. The staff in the restaurant and the hotel are extremely friendly. I would definitely come back to this hotel, however our shower head was very hard and piercing. I would just make sure I got another room with a softer shower head.
1 night trip with friends Jan 19, 2014
"The best stay in Santa Rosa"
This is a good hotel. I should underline that it is clean, which is always an important factor, lately lesser and lesser could find this quality of housekeeper work. The staff are truly friendly, and helpful much more than most places. In request they put a refrigerator to your room. The WiFi is working over 50 Mpbs. Good for work. The only thing I would change is the TV channels availability. Lousy selection here. The location is very good notable good (!) restaurants nearby. such as an authentic Italian (Lo Coco's Cucina Rustica) and a French (La Gare) in walking distance.
1 night trip Jan 9, 2014
very nice overall but wish the room had a refrigerator.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Jan H
"close to downtown"
Hotel was clean and comfortable. Landscaped nicely with a walking path behind the property. Walkable neighborhood in the older revitalized part of the city, although there were some panhandlers. Hotel is right next to the freeway.
2 night trip Jan 2, 2014
It was fine. However, the door of the bathroom, though I like barn yard doors, could not close all the way through. Didnt provide me the privacy I needed.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Nerve-wrenching Disappointment"
As we prepared ourselves for dinner, the front door opens and a couple using the identical room key as ours commences to walk in !!! . . . . . . . . I called the front desk and proceeded to RAISE ____ !!! Was this the result of Hyatt's inefficient reservation system or personnel? . . . . . . .Later, the front desk called back with sincere apologies, and tried to appease our feelings with a bottle of wine and a full breakfast of our choice in the hotel restaurant which turned out to be a 100 ft hike outside in the frigid 34 degree winter temp. . . . . . . . . . So, I just checked my credit card activity only TO FIND THAT HYATT DID NOT GIVE US A COMP BKFT - THERE IT IS: $43.00 CHARGE. ANOTHER COMPUTER GLITCH !?!?!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2013
N MIHARA
"It was okay"
The people at the hotel were very nice, and the place itself looks great, but the bathroom door in our room didn't close at all because of the sliding doors they had installed (imagine a 2" gap) and there was a window in one wall that had been papered over for some reason. Weird.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Nice Hotel close to everything."
Overall our stay was ok. We did run into a problem on the first night, but I believe the staff did a good job at making up for it. Tired and weary from traveling all day, we checked in our fist night. Room was apparently clean. When we checked the bed and sheets, there was a small stain on the sheets. My wife pointed it out and said that it smelled of feces. I smelled it myself and it did in fact smell of feces. I got on the phone immediately with the front desk and they sent someone up quickly to change the sheets. At the time of sheet switching I received word that the front desk manager, Richard (if i remember his name correctly), would be giving us a complimentary breakfast. I took this to be a token of their apology and said thank you. Richard also made sure to call our room and leave us a message asking if there was anything he could do for us. Needless to say, this was a huge inconvenience and very off-putting. Anyhow, being the optimists we strive to be, we did not let that snag hinder our ability to have a great time on our vacation days. Besides that mishap, all else went quite well. I would recommend ear plugs to sleep as you can sometimes hear people in the halls. Our experience with Hyatt has always been a good one. This is the first time we have encountered issues with room cleanliness. I will say that, had it not been for such a kind and helpful staff, we would have been very upset with our stay.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Isaac
Was not impressed. Nice exterior but interior needs some work. In our room the carpet had stains and the room needs to be updated. Didn't have relaxing atmosphere that we were looking for.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Fantastic! Maybe one of the best stays I've had. Staff was amazingly helpful and friendly, room was spotless and the bed was so comfortable I wanted to take it home.
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2013
Rob
"Nice hotel. Comfortable bed, clean room."
Hotel staff was warm, friendly and helpful. Room was very nice. Hotel was close to food, shops and freeway.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
Ginger
"Such a Nice Surprise!"
Downtown Santa Rosa was actually really fun! Walking distance to excellent food, coffee, shopping & antique stores. We enjoyed the wine tasting in the area and Up & Away Ballooning was fabulous!
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
"Excellent hotel - Great price"
Could find anything close for the price ,, many thanks to hotels.com
11 night business trip Dec 1, 2013
"Nice Facility - lumpy bed"
Nice facility would not stay there again though due to how bed is uncomfortable - terrible - shower confusing to use and room temperature was not regulated.
Other trip Dec 8, 2013
"Could have been better"
We stayed here last year before my daughter's gymnastics meet and had a great time. This time we had a fire alarm go off after she was asleep due to someone's inability to pop popcorn and house keeping had missed a few things in the bath. Upon checkout, the desk person was very sorry and comped our room service tab to make up for the lapses.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Rose
Nice quite Hotel We will definitely return.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Fair"
WiFi was free in the lobby but spotty in the rooms unless you pay for it on T-Mobile. No refrig in room. Amenities in room were average. The outside grounds were nice but a block away there were quite a few rough looking homeless people which made for walking around uncomfortable. The food was good.
Other trip Nov 30, 2013