All hotels in Davenport, Iowa, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here301 Jason Way Ct, Davenport, IA, 52806, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

Arrived late, everything was ready. Room was clean, bed was comfortable and for the price, you couldn't beat it.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Great rate, decent breakfast"
I was happy with my stay. My only complaint would be that the water is too soft. It felt like the water couldn't wash the soap of my skin. Made me feel like I was greasy. Other than that the room was clean and quiet and the breakfast was a 4 out of 5...waffles, bisc n gravy, cereal, fruit, juice, and the coffee was pretty good.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2014
Kurt Reichenbach
I wanted this to be a highly rated place. Alas, no. ... Our room clean, but no towels! ... Desk had me come get them! ... Brk was ok ... This staff is struggling ... We stayed on Sun. Night ... At 3pm trash cans had not been emptied at back door from Sat. Night party. Security issue: back door never locked during night. ... I had reservations problems, but there were only 2 others staying that night. Very quiet loc. adj to cracker barrel. ... Amenities were scarce. It was a very basic room for the frugal.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Sue of mich.
"Clean, but terrible breakfast"
I am always looking for budget friendly hotels for my family to stay due to travel sports. I'm easily pleased and know that you get what you pay for, but normally am pleasantly surprised by my room/hotel/breakfast. First, they didn't offer any towels in the room or pool area. You had to go to the front desk every time you needed towels. Not a big deal, but odd. BUT this was about the worst breakfast that you could imagine. Hard biscuits, gravy and a waffle maker were about all you had to choose from. Very clean, spacious room and if you're happy with just that, then you will be fine. But I always pick a place that offers breakfast and this was a deal breaker for me. Sorry -
2 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Good for the price"
This hotel served as a mid-way point from my home to my final destination. My GPS took me right to the hotel. It was just as it looks in the pictures. However, there is a factory right next to the hotel. It kind of ruins the feel when you look out your room window and see a factory. There was an issue with the computers when we checked-in, but the front desk clerk was very nice and worked to try to get us into a room a quick as possible. The room was comfortable. The breakfast was adequate. The hotel was actually very nice for the price. The only down I noticed was that the carpet looked a little worn, not dirty, just worn. Also, while I felt I got a great rate through hotels.com. I did notice that the hotel (via the outdoor sign) was offering rooms for a couple dollars less than what a paid. In the future, I will call the hotel to inquire about the rates to ensure I am actually getting a deal prior to booking. This was a good experience though.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2014
"Greater Iowa Bowling Event"
The room was ok, the fan on the heater was very noisy when it started and we told the person at the desk. This needs to be fixed.
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2014
"Easy to get to"
Nothing fancy -- but comfortable and close to many things
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"close to family and friends"
very nice hotel for the price
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
burbinurb
"Next stay questionable???"
The clerk upon check-in required that we sign a waver for an additional $20 fee for "possible" damage to the room (before we even entered the room). We were told that the the $20 charge would be refunded to our credit card in a couple of days if no damages were found. This waver has never been required at any other hotel that we have stayed at. Upon check out, we requested a receipt. We were told that the Crossings by Mainstay did not provide a receipt and that we would be e-mailed one from Hotels.com. We always receive a receipt at the other hotels we stay at even before we check out. Would we choose this hotel for another stay...NO!!!
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Terry
"Good price, good value."
I was disappointed that there weren't enough towels in the room.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"overnight stay"
We need a hotel for a last minute overnight trip and didn't want anything too expensive. The reviews for this hotel were good overall so we chose it and were not disappointed. It was much nicer than I expected, clean, and comfortable. When we were checking in someone was complaining about no towels in the pool area, but to me that's no big deal-you can't book a $70 hotel room and expect a $150 hotel's amenities. It was close to dining, shopping, and easy to get to. I'd definitely stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2014
"Average hotel"
It was an alright hotel. Our lights didn't work right away.
Other trip Feb 21, 2014
"Not as great as the first time..."
The first time, we selected the same kind of jacuzzi room. This time, the room was a little cheaper by having the price matched thru Expedia. The room did not have a fire place or walk-shower, like the first time... The alarm clock was unplugged, and the light by the couch did not work. It did have a microwave and small fridge. Tub was still nice, but ambiance was not there.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
Mallory
"Not too bad"
We were looking for an inexpensive hotel to spend the night in and this one was pretty good. Room was clean and when I called letting them know we would be late someone even turned up the heat. Breakfast was nice as well.
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2014
"great hotel for the price"
Really nice hotel for the price! Definitely will stay here again.
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
blake
"OK for the price"
The rooms have updated bathrooms that are very nice. The carpets are showing wear. Breakfast was Biscuits and gravy all three days we stayed. There is no elevator, so we had the opportunity to get more more cardio than planned. If a guest has knee or leg problems, no elevator could be an issue. The hot tub has been removed. It snowed 3 inches during our stay and guests were left to make their own paths. Parking was tight with all of the construction equipment and trailers taking up parking spots. The beds were updated and linens clean.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
"Ho Hum"
Not overly impressed... The front desk was not friendly at all and acted very put out when I asked her to change our room.... She put us in a double double room after we specifically asked for a king. We also found out that the card reader at the back door of the hotel was broken and would not allow access... The shower had a broken shower head that had not been fixed. The "breakfast' was JOKE... Biscuits and gravy was the only warm food and there were only bananas for fresh fruit and only one flavor of yogurt. Doughnuts and muffins were several days old....
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
Ken
"nice room #1 #2 left a sour taste in my mouth."
Well first of all i'm a local we went there because we were so bored at home I thought it would be a nice little brake from home ( sharing ) a home with my sisters it gets a little hairy every now and then. So we arrived and we see first thing the pool was closed!!! Wow that's the main reason we went there. But the manger took very good care of us. My grandson and myself. Her name was Nicole she was an angle. We ended up there the two nights I booked and then the next night was the Blizzard Temps way under below wind chill under - 30. the gal that was at the front desk was doing her job but was going to throw us out because I did'net have my other debt card with me'but I did have a local check yes I know it's not your policy BUT it was 30 below at least would she really have thrown us out! myself and a 6 year old little boy. I certainly hope not. Anyway it left a very NASTY taste in my mouth. Hopefully that is not your policy under these extreme circumstances. Thank you for your inqiery' but I'm not sure I'll be returning. Thank- You Ranea L. Dierks
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
NeaNea
"Some problems"
Room had only 1 small waste paper basket! Alarm clock, Telephone, and bed head-bord lights were disconnected! Charge for pet @ $ 20 / night, I thought, was outrageous! This charge was NOT mentioned in the reservation process for a "pet-friendly" motel! So I had not idea until we checked in. When we returned on the second evening to the motel, the digital lock for the door was "BLOCKED" from the check-in desk. I went to see the clerk and she mentioned that we had NOT reported our pet! That was NOT the case. I had signed the papers at checkin/registering agreeing to the ridiculously high pet charge of $ 20/night! The clerk checked and found that the guest in another room had failed to report the pet. We plan not to visit this motel anymore in the future.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
This hotel was the worst ever. It was dirty it was smelly it was disgusting. Not worth the money I spent
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
Connie
Better than expected, especially for the price. No negatives, will use again on return trip and future. Clean, quiet, and everything needed for a night's rest.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
G. Reeves
"No help to be found."
We needed a hotel for the time we weren't with family over Thanksgiving. The ratings were fine for needing a place to sleep. People were talking in the hall very late. After trying to sleep, I called the front desk in order to avoid an escalation if I approached them. The front desk said they would take care of it. The noise continued. When we asked about it in the morning, the front desk staff said they didn't have the authority to ask disruptive guests anything. Surprised to find out this hotel wouldn't ask for common courtesy after a complaint. We will not be staying there again.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2013
Janice Conover
"Davenport"
The stay was fine overall, didn't relize the hotel was RIGHT next to a factory
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
"Warm, inviting, close to highways and Davenport"
Would stay here again anytime, great price and location.
1 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Mary McHugh
"Great, with a good price."
As the title says.
2 night business trip Nov 10, 2013
Sean
"Great Value"
For the money we paid, this was a great value. I don't understand all the negative reviewers - it was everything I would expect for a mid-range hotel. It was clean, quiet (especially the climate control system), reasonable and comfortable, at least for me. I thought the bed and pillows were great. My wife, in the other queen bed, didn't quite agree. Breakfast was great, but I love Belgian waffles. Not crazy about their free breakfast? Cracker Barrel is right across the street.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
"Easy to find, quiet, warm friendly."
At first glance, loved the choice we had made very warm friendly greeting, liked the cabin look inside. . Suite was clean. Pillows on bed not very comfortable. No pins or notebook in room, no coffee pot in room.breakfast downstairs was bad, doughnuts were couple days old, muffins were terrible, should of went to cracker barrel which is just next door. Jacuzzi tub was so loud that we couldn't hear tv while we enjoyed it. not a 4 star suite but a strong 3 star. my advise is to pass on free breakfast and bring your own pillows.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Nick
It was nice.
1 night romance trip Nov 2, 2013
Dome
Very friendly, considerate staff.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"grand stay"
Great location good rooms just a great place
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2013
The staff were all wonderful. They accepted our little dog and returned our deposit. They also helped us find the best scenic route to our next destination.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2013
Rod
"Easy Access from I-80"
The hotel location is very convenient, right off I-80 which was a priority for us. The rooms were ample sized and comfortable. Breakfast was pretty standard and the staff was a little slow re-stocking, but our family of 6 headed out full and ready for the day. We didn't use the pool, but the area looked large. Wish we had had more time!
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
Cyndi
"Nice & Quiet"
Good clean place. Accross from nice Cracker Barrel.
Other trip Oct 9, 2013
"Covenient to express way."
Room was clean, staff was friendly, close to Cracker Barrel restaurant.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2013
The hotel was nice and quiet. Close to a Cracker Barrel,
1 night trip Sep 26, 2013
"Great staff!"
Bathroom was less than clean. Shower backs up and contained hair.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
IA girl
While the facility was clean and staff friendly, I was disappointed to learn I paid more than I would have just walked in to rent a room.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
Marsha
"Just an ok room"
Our room was just ok. The thing that amazed me was our KING size bed had a single mattress pad on the bed. The mattress was soiled under the very thin bottom sheet. The carpet was dirty -- had been vacumned, but needed shampooed.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Marni
"Fine Hotel"
They gave me a handicap room for some reason, despite there being almost no one else at the hotel. Not a big deal, but a little strange. For the cheap price, the hotel was just fine. I probably wouldn't stay here for fun, but it was great for just passing through.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2013
"Neat Hotel"
We really liked the hotel's lobby and pool area (one-hole mini golf, pool table, pool). Staff were all very pleasant. Breakfast was a little disappointing so we walked across the street to Cracker Barrel. May stay here again as the price was excellent.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Decent hotel for the money"
The hotel seemed okay. Nothing too exciting one way or the other. We were surprised to see that there wasn't an elevator at all in the hotel--especially with the fact that it had more than one floor. We were also kept awake longer than we would've liked with what sounded like kids running up and down the hallways between 10:00-11:30 pm. Also, when I went to retrieve a little ice from the ice machine in the morning, there wasn't any at all in the machine, in what apparently was the only ice machine in the hotel. The staff seemed friendly at the front desk, though.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
"Clean"
The room was very clean. It's close to the interstate and restaurants. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was the one negative - it was mediocre. Some fruit and whole grain offerings would be nice!
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
"pillows"
The hotel was very clean and easy to find,the only thing I did not like ,was the pillows made it hard for me to sleep.They were hard .there should be hard and soft pillows.beside that it was a good hotel
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
"Close to interstate"
It was fine
1 night trip Sep 8, 2013
Hotel location was great. Very clean and comfortable. Would stay again.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
"so so hotel ..worth $50"
rooms are okay , lack many basic ameneties. Pool was okay but hottub is closed. Breakfast, better look for McD around you .
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
alen
"reasonably priced and clean"
2 day stay for business, room was clean and well maintained
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Pleasantly surprised."
For the price this is a great hotel to stay at. The rooms looked recently remodeled and I liked the overall decor of the place. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was great. I did notice a small bit of mold starting to grow in the top corners and curtain rod of the shower which was likely due to the weak draft of the air vent. Also, o would recommend more lights in the parking lot. Otherwise, I would definitely stay here again.
1 night business trip Aug 25, 2013
Scott M
"Nice motel if you can find it."
Good luck finding this place if you don't approach it carefully from I-80. God help you if you miss it and try to double back. Once there I was relieved to find a Cracker Barrel within walking distance. The motel itself is very nice, with pool, and above average breakfast. The staff were very helpful.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2013
rushgook
"Nice for the price"
Was clean and quiet. However the room was really dark. I would stay here again
Other trip Aug 25, 2013