All hotels in Davenport, Iowa, United States of America
301 Jason Way Ct, Davenport, IA, 52806, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Good Visit, Again."
Nice staff. Easy check-in and check-out. We stayed hear last year and the name changed. Some good upgrades/updates since our last visit. Quiet place to sleep.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Very nice beds were comfortable, staff was extra nice, very good breakfast.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Ted
"Good hotel."
I have stayed at this hotel multiple times when it was Crossings by Grandstay and always had a good experience. Super 8 now owns the hotel and I noticed some updating being done. Hotel is clean and inviting. Staff are friendly and courteous. I have gotten both a queen double and a king room and the beds are firm and comfortable. Room was clean. The breakfast is only from 6-9 so I missed it so I cannot rate that feature, but I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
Kristy
"This motel is on the right intersection"
Happy. You should have business cards showing phone number for next stay.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
We stayed two nights and everyone and thing was satisfactory.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Jerry
"1st use of this chain - not my last"
Extremely friendly and helpful staff - fridge and microwave in room, even though not listed in description - extended parking spaces for buses (or, in our case, van with trailer), only drawbacks were no elevators, and off the path a touch - but still, very pleassntly surprised...
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014
"This hotel was advertised as a GrandStay property."
The beds in this property needed to be replaced. The room was clean and the staff was accomodating. The breakfast was minimal and not very appetizing. I wouldn't stay there again.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Super 8 changed name from our original booking!"
We did not even recognize the hotel because it was not Super 8 when we booked it. We were first given room 229 on the top floor by the exit. The air conditioning was not on so it was very warm and instantly smelled like smoke. The hotel attendant was very nice and changed our room, it was very nice and clean. We came in late and asked for a late check out at 2 pm. It was a good waffle breakfast. We would stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Stay for a wedding weekend
"Confusing"
At the time we booked this hotel it was listed as "Davenport Lodge and Suites" so we drove around and around looking for that and not "Super8". The hotel was newly renovated, but it only has a pool now, no hot tub. Front desk was helpful. The maid did not check the drawers though and we found used sheets, a pillow case and an old room key in the dresser. Overall it worked for an overnight stay while traveling back home after a trip.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
ST
"Great location right off the freeway."
Easy to book online although the didn't have us in the computer yet. Just had switched to Super 8. We werent very demanding on this trip but I would stay here again.
Other trip Aug 29, 2014
I stayed at this hotel on two different occasions this summer and both times it was great! Zack was very helpful!
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Good overnight stay"
Nice hotel. A little hard to find. But close to interstate clean, comfortable. Breakfast was ok but no fruit or protein of any kind all carbs.
1 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
"Met our needs"
We were pleased with our stay. Our room was clean, the location was just right, and the price was better than great! We would stay there again.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Good place to sleep about it. Nothing great one way or another.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"No late breakfast on Sundays."
Normally, hotels close breakfast later on Sundays. On Sunday morning we went to breakfast at 9:05 a.m. They had just closed it and cleaned it up. It cost us $12 to get breakfast at a restaurant. We were not pleased. Also the room was booked through Hotels.com. and paid for in advance. When we checked in they informed us that the credit card number Hotels.com gave them would not work so they could get their money. We contacted Hotels.com directly and could hardly understand the person. They contacted the hotel and twice gave them new numbers, neither of which worked. The hotel had to contact Expedia to resolve the issue. They said Expedia owns Hotels.com.
4 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
"Perfect stop for a weary traveller"
This was a relatively inexpensive hotel but I chose it because of good ratings on Hotel.com. I was not disappointed. The front desk was very freindly, the hotel was, while not brand new, very clean and fairly quiet for being close to the highway. I will stay there on the next time through Davenport!
1 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Jeanne
"Very nice, for the price!"
For being a value priced hotel, it was a very nice hotel. My room was clean and the bed was comfy! It will be my go to hotel in Davenport!
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Nice room"
Fine had to get up to stop toilet tank from water noise.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
Phil
Stained sheets, towels not ready, just didn't seem clean in general
"Close to expressway and restuarants"
There was a very large stain on the pull out couch in the living area of the suite. The air conditioning in the living area did not cool the entire area.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Marge
Comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2014
Overall the stay was OK, was really disapointed the the hot tub was not working and that it had been covered over with a permanet wooden cover. Over all the place was neat and clean and the gal that checked us in , around 4pm was really cheerful and a very pleasant person. Stay was OK we just stayed the one night. Would stay again.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Just me
Great place to stay, nice pool open until midnight so we could get a quick swim in even though we arrived late. Very new and modern and well kept.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
Janice
"Good for one night..."
I was in Davenport for business. This hotel was close to the highway so it was a good location for me.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Lori
"Clean & helpful"
Clean room & helpful staff when smoke detector started chirping. Breakfast is skimpy but I'm not there for food
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
Muriel
"Good Stopover"
Clean and cheap. Right off the interstate. No elevator. Decent food around.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"Staff incompetent"
The staff at the hotel didn't even know how to properly check us in. They checked multiple people into our room during our stay. Other than that, the hotel was clean. Besides the staff it was very nice.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
"Davenport"
We stayed here on our way home from Colorado. Great people, nice hotel, clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
Kurt
"friendly helpful staff"
First room had broken ac but was moved to another room that was perfect. Nice little indoor pool.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2014
"Fantastic service"
The room we were to have on the second floor was not ready when we arrived at check in time so they gave us a similar room on the first floor (that I actually liked better).
1 night trip with friends Jun 14, 2014
"Very nice motel very well priced"
A motel with a lot of character breakfast was good
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
fred
"Easy to find"
Stayed for one night. We were told breakfast was at 7:00, but they had it ready at 6:00 so we were able to eat before we left.
1 night trip May 20, 2014
"Very comfortable, excelent service, quite affordab"
Very comfortable room, convenient access, near some very good restaurants. And the complimentary breakfast was quite good too.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
VWS
"Hotel with laundry list of rules"
I wondered what we were in for when the first thing you see upon checking in is a list of what you can't do when you are there. Staff was friendly, but I never felt comfortable when I thought they would be watching me for any infractions, even when I never planned on doing any of the items on the list! No parties, no guests after 10 pm at night, no guests for the swimming pool, etc, and the list went on. I really wondered what we were going to have to deal with for other guests with that laundry list to contend with to start with. Breakfast was a disappointment, but we figured on that. The most problematic was they only had powdered creamer for coffee……REally? Had to ask for butter for the toast, but the staff was pretty accommodating. Room was clean…..nothing fancy.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Michele
"Vist Daughter in College"
Not impressed at all. Had not stayed here before - decided to give it a try because of the sale price. Definitely will not go back - shabby room, inconvenient layout - could only watch TV if sat on bed - laying back on pillows put me at right angle to screen. Old shower - no water pressure. Poor choices for continental breakfast - and not tasty. Don't bother stopping here.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Cate Carr
"very comfy environment"
I loved the environment of the hotel. The lobby was very cozy. The free breakfast was mediocre but it was free!
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"Hotel close to our destination"
Night clerk extremely rude and disinterested. Complained about burned out lightbulb and broken ice machine. Took 4 times ringing bell for her to come to desk did not have a light bulb and said she would have to wait to log out the ice machine in morning.
Other trip May 13, 2014
Skip
"A Nice Night"
No complaints- a good place to stop on the way south. The night desk attendant was especially kind, friendly and helpful!
1 night trip May 1, 2014
"Adequate"
Could not understand the night clerk. It's a nice please but I was there because they would take my dogs
Other trip May 4, 2014
"Will stay here again"
Nice room, quiet location, very friendly and helpful staff. Will stay here again.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
"Where do I start"
Holes in curtains. Mattress need to be replaced. No coffee in rooms. refridgerator only has 1 temp 1 or 2 i think. Guest hang out in parking lot from midnight to 3 am playing loud music from car and it took 2 phone calls to the front desk before they even approached them to leave..
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Decent motel"
Staff was friendly. Online we could only book King room. We had a son that was going to stay with my wife and I one of the two nights. I asked about a roll-a-way and the check-in lady said she'd give us a double queen to avoid the $20 fee for the bed. Breakfast was better than most but small area to eat in. Hot tub wasn't working.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Arrived late, everything was ready. Room was clean, bed was comfortable and for the price, you couldn't beat it.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Great rate, decent breakfast"
I was happy with my stay. My only complaint would be that the water is too soft. It felt like the water couldn't wash the soap of my skin. Made me feel like I was greasy. Other than that the room was clean and quiet and the breakfast was a 4 out of 5...waffles, bisc n gravy, cereal, fruit, juice, and the coffee was pretty good.
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2014
Kurt Reichenbach
I wanted this to be a highly rated place. Alas, no. ... Our room clean, but no towels! ... Desk had me come get them! ... Brk was ok ... This staff is struggling ... We stayed on Sun. Night ... At 3pm trash cans had not been emptied at back door from Sat. Night party. Security issue: back door never locked during night. ... I had reservations problems, but there were only 2 others staying that night. Very quiet loc. adj to cracker barrel. ... Amenities were scarce. It was a very basic room for the frugal.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Sue of mich.
"Clean, but terrible breakfast"
I am always looking for budget friendly hotels for my family to stay due to travel sports. I'm easily pleased and know that you get what you pay for, but normally am pleasantly surprised by my room/hotel/breakfast. First, they didn't offer any towels in the room or pool area. You had to go to the front desk every time you needed towels. Not a big deal, but odd. BUT this was about the worst breakfast that you could imagine. Hard biscuits, gravy and a waffle maker were about all you had to choose from. Very clean, spacious room and if you're happy with just that, then you will be fine. But I always pick a place that offers breakfast and this was a deal breaker for me. Sorry -
2 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Good for the price"
This hotel served as a mid-way point from my home to my final destination. My GPS took me right to the hotel. It was just as it looks in the pictures. However, there is a factory right next to the hotel. It kind of ruins the feel when you look out your room window and see a factory. There was an issue with the computers when we checked-in, but the front desk clerk was very nice and worked to try to get us into a room a quick as possible. The room was comfortable. The breakfast was adequate. The hotel was actually very nice for the price. The only down I noticed was that the carpet looked a little worn, not dirty, just worn. Also, while I felt I got a great rate through hotels.com. I did notice that the hotel (via the outdoor sign) was offering rooms for a couple dollars less than what a paid. In the future, I will call the hotel to inquire about the rates to ensure I am actually getting a deal prior to booking. This was a good experience though.
1 night trip Mar 19, 2014
"Greater Iowa Bowling Event"
The room was ok, the fan on the heater was very noisy when it started and we told the person at the desk. This needs to be fixed.
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2014
"Easy to get to"
Nothing fancy -- but comfortable and close to many things
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"close to family and friends"
very nice hotel for the price
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014