All hotels in Deadwood, South Dakota, United States of America

Clean
  • Value for money
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
Great hotel enjoyed my stay only down side is that the breakfast room needs to be a bit bigger .
Other trip May 29, 2015
"Ok hotel bad casino"
Hotel was okay. Casino and restaurant were run down and a bit shoddy. Bar has a great selection of taps.
Other trip May 25, 2015
"Nice place. Tourist trap."
Deadwood is a tourist trap. Don't go. Keystone on iron mountain road is better. Google it.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
"Perfect location...on the edge of downtown..."
...within walking distance of all the "gambling" establishments and "tourist" shopping spots, plus local restaurants.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"South Dakota"
The hotel was very clean. They had a nice breakfast as well.
3 night family trip May 8, 2015
"nice hotel for the money"
no problems whatsoever. room was clean. only problem would be parking especially during their peak season.
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Great gambling weekend!"
Very much enjoyed it. We were impressed with the customer service from all staff in the hotel. The breakfast was good as well. The price was very competitive. Would recommend this, and will stay there again if we can find time to go and get a good rate on the rooms again.
3 night trip with friends Apr 30, 2015
"comfortable hotel, great breakfast."
nice place to stay, great breakfast, friendly staff. pool wasn't very big or nice. no hot tub.
Other trip May 2, 2015
Destin
"Love the Hampton in Deadwood!!"
My husband and I got married in Deadwood last year and enjoyed our stay at the Hampton Inn so this last weekend we stayed there again for anniversary. The staff was amazing and friendly! We got to our room Friday night to the surprise of a bottle of champagne and glasses chilled in our room with a card from them. Was such a great gesture we'll never forget. The whole stay was lovely, very comfortable bed and quiet, clean room. We're defenitely staying there every year for our anniversary.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Miss Hoff
"Roadtrip"
Fantastic!
2 night romance trip Apr 13, 2015
george
Great experience! Clean and comfortable room! Affordable price!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"tin lizzy get-a-way"
We Have stayed in Deadwood many times over the past 15+ years.First time We had stayed here. Was a wonderful experience. Clean room and facility, friendly staff. would recommend to anyone for there next stay
2 night trip Mar 28, 2015
Frank A
Clean rooms. Superb staff. Will stay again sometime. Enjoyed the stay.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Everyone was extremely friendly and went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Great place for a weekend getaway"
Went away for a weekend trip to this charming community. The hotel is attached to a newly remodeled gaming resort, the Tin Lizzie. Hotel also had a wonderful on site restaurant and also an incredible sports bar called Paddy's. They have a seperate room with a stage and had a country band there one night. Staff was helpful and it seemed you were greeted with smiles whenever one of them passed by you. Much of the common areas have been remodeled and it looks like the owners will tackle the rooms next. Hotel is located in downtown Deadwood and has great access to a lot of shops, dining and casinos by foot.
2 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Phillip
Nice motel employees were very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Decent"
Chief complaint for this hotel is the fact that the breakfast area is the size of a hotel room. Parking is horrible. Works okay if traveling with kids because it is away from most of the deadwood action.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
Rachael
"Wonderful stay"
I was very impressed with the very comfortable room.
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
Janet
"Deadwood"
Great location on the strip and friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Spring Break"
Was a great stay
2 night romance trip Mar 19, 2015
Troy
"Nice Place!"
Comfy room and great to have walk to access to casino.
2 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Leona
My family and I stayed here one night. It became a nightmare. I woke up in the morning to find my eye swollen shut. I checked the bed and found what looked like a bed bug under my pillow. I scooped up the bug and went downstairs to the front desk to express my concern. They were kind of indifferent about it and seemed to feel that since I had booked with Expedia it was not really their responsibility to address my accomodations. They did say they would check the room AFTER we check out. I eventually was sent to the emergency room as more staff became involved. Although I have to say when the general manager arrived she was not concerned at all. I am home now and 10 hours later my eye still has some swelling. Not happy, this was and expensive nightmare since my 10 year old daughter had slept in the same bed with me. I will never book at the Hampton in Deadwood again.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Josephine
"Very nice staff"
Will definitely stay here again... Great staff, great location, and very nice rooms
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Crystal
"March, 2015"
Had a great stay. Rooms were comfortable. Continental breakfast was good.
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Liane
"comfort - we were very happy with our stay"
we came to deadwood to gamble - and were happy with the number of machines and service
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Great Hotel in great location and great price."
The rooms were nice. The casino is great. Would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
Kris
"great stay"
Friendly staff diet friendly complimentary breakfast.
1 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Very comfortable and easy access"
Comfortable and easy access. Would stay here again!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Carla
The beds are so comfortable!! Great place to stay.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
the room was very clean, and the hotel staff were friendly and helpful
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
lola
"You should stay here."
My room was clean, very comfortable beds. Very good breakfast and coffee. I will ,definitely , come back. Thank you for making my stay as a wonderful experience.
1 night trip with friends Jan 27, 2015
Elena
"weekend getaway"
The free hot breakfast was amazing.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
bryson
"Nice Hotel."
the room was very nice and clean. the free breakfast the next morning was excellent. I would recommend this hotel to all friends and relatives. thanks for a wonderful stay!
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Very nice place to say ..!!"
The staff were all friendly an courteous ..!! The room was clean the check in process was smooth with no problems at all ..!! We will be back again someday ..!!
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
"Great Hotel. Good Price Sun-Thursday Especially."
Loved it. Rooms are nice. Casino is nice. Tin Lizzie restaurant has good cheap meals. Breakfast at hotel was awesome. Happy all around.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
Jaron
Very good front desk. Great price for a great hotel.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"great hotel"
Great rooms, nice and quiet. Also very good breakfast. The price was amazing for the hotel. Would recommend to anyone!
2 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2014
"Very Satisfied"
Great stay. Clean, and modern room. Convenience of having casino with choice of restaurants. Hot breakfast was excellent.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Vacation"
we found the hotel to be very accommodating very clean and had access to all of the sites in Deadwood.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Wes
"Nice beds, clean room."
Nice rooms. Good location. Awesome breakfast... Would have liked a little warmer reception...
Aaron
"Hotel was good but the town was really off season!"
Great value in winter but Deadwood itself in winter us pretty much dead. May want to choose other towns to stay in winter.
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
"Two Nights During Deadweird"
Good hotel at a good price. Very clean hotel. Went to the Prime Rib/ Crab buffet at the restaurant down stairs on Friday (delicious). Coming from Seattle originally, decent seafood is hard to find out here. The fact that you could have all you can eat crab was awesome. I'm not a gambler, so I couldn't tell you how good that is. There is a small pool in the basement, but I didn't see a hot tub (which is what I was hoping for). Ended up sleeping in both days, so I didn't make it down to the breakfast which is included with your stay (when I booked I was told it wasn't). I would definitely stay again. Just not during Deadweird, because it's a long walk in heels. :)
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
Veronica
Nice place. Clean rooms. Nice. Staff. Will go back.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Bonnie
"WONDERFUL"
It was for our 66th anniversary and Bill has had medical problems for about a year so we just decided to get away for awhile and it couldn't have been a better choice. It was so comfortable and relaxing and we will be back good Lord willin and the creek don't rise.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"weekend out"
Nice hotel. Parking is frustrating.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"Will stay again!!!!!"
Front desk staff VERY friendly! Rooms were exceptionally clean. Free breakfast had a great selection of both hot and cold and it was also very clean! Will definitely stay there again!!
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2014
NANCY
"Great place to stay!"
The person who checked me in was amazingly nice, the room was great, bed very clean and comfortable, free great breakfast, parking, wifi.... Nothing is missing!
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Caro
"Okay"
A tiny Ha;mpton Inn room with no surrounding places to dine, unless you want to eat in a casino. If you come for gambling, this is perfect. Otherwise, I'd go to the next town.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2014
"Love this place"
Comfortable place love the Hampton Brand
2 night family trip Oct 12, 2014
Leona
"Good service but sketchy parking"
Hotel was clean and fine but the parking area is funky, across the street, unpaved, and it is unclear where you can park legally. The breakfast was great with healthy alternatives.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2014