Casino Queen Hotel, East St. Louis
The Casino Queen Hotel enjoys a pretty and convenient location for exploring St. Louis, with Eads Bridges and East Riverfront Metrolink a block away. The Gateway Arch is right across the river, a 13-minute metro ride, and it's a 9-minute metro ride to Busch Stadium.
Green spaces, art places
Malcolm W. Martin Memorial Park, 2 blocks away, is a pleasant place to enjoy Mississippi River views, or to watch the Gateway Geyser erupt. It's a 30-minute metro ride to Forest Park, another green oasis inhabited by St. Louis Art Museum, the zoo, and more.
Casino and steakhouse
The bustling casino features everything from slots to roulette, while SEVENS Sports Bar is the place to watch the game or dance the night away. The hotel also offers a classic steakhouse, laid-back deli, and generous buffet spreads.
Gateway Arch views
All guestrooms are spacious and comfortable, offering TVs with premium channels and WiFi, as well as large desks, which come in handy if you need to catch up on work. Many feature superb views of the Gateway Arch.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $99
- Standard Room
- Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds and a Casino View
- Deluxe King Room with view of the Gateway Arch and River
- Deluxe Room with Two Queen Beds Gateway Arch River View
- Deluxe Room with King Bed and Casino View
At a glance
- This hotel has 157 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 7 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Travelling with others
- One child (16 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Free self parking
- Accessible parking
- Free RV/bus/truck parking
Nearby Three Star East St. Louis hotels
In the hotel
- 4 restaurants
- Snack bar/deli
- Indoor pool
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Fitness facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2000
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Fireplace in lobby
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
Top East St. Louis hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in East St. Louis
- Americas Best Value Inn Camelot InnFrom
"we stay here because it is easy to get to, and is next to one of the finest restaurants we have ever been to"Mar 8, 2015
- Drury Inn Airport - St. Louis, MOFrom
- Crowne Plaza Saint Louis - ClaytonFrom
"Nice place I would stay at again. Room was ready when we arrived at noon which was nice. Overall, the room was clean with signs of wear around the corners of walls, doors, tub,…"Mar 8, 2015
- Red Roof Inn St Louis - WestportFrom
"Other then the construction into the late evening in the room directly above me...it was pleasant"Mar 8, 2015
DiningMarket Buffet - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
PrimeSteakhouse - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Onsite venue #3 - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Sevens - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Casino Queen Hotel, East St. Louis’s small print
Also known as
- Casino Queen Hotel & Casino Collinsville
- Casino Queen Hotel
- Casino Queen Hotel & Casino
- Casino Queen
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the health club.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.