All hotels in East St. Louis, Illinois, United States of America
200 South Front Street, East St. Louis, IL, 62201, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"nice hotel close to the casino"
Experience was good. Would recommend staying there
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
andy
"Not worth the proce"
Very over priced stay for a broken down bed and a train right outside the window. It's definately not as nice as the website makes it out to be. I was fooled. Wouldn't recommend it to any out of towners.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
Room was nice casino needs to update slot machines
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Queen service"
Clean comfortable room. Very friendly staff.
1 night trip with friends Jan 23, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
Hotel was great. People at the desk were really nice. Just wish they would allow later check outs due to late night gambling and the city would beautify the edges of the river.
2 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
Angela
"Nice view"
I didn't stay in the room much, but knowing the comfort I would come to was worth it.
2 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Julian
"All good"
Overnight trip for our anniversary. We liked that we could eat, sleep, and have things to do without driving all around. I felt very safe and secure here and everyone was very friendly. And the room was very clean.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
AprilL
"No service"
No bellmen & no valet offered.No room sevice.I thought this a hotel!
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
michael
"To hot"
Room was so hot I could not sleep. I tried turning down thermostat. But it would not lower temperature
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Great place to stay. Shuttle to and from game so we didn't have to fight traffic or find parking.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Room rating"
My room confirmation listed that a free breakfast was included with the price of the room. When checking with the hotel the next morning, they said they didn't offer free breakfast, but the Casino had a breakfast buffet for $9.00. We basically got the free wi-fi that was listed on the confirmation, but no free breakfast as was stated.
1 night trip with friends Dec 13, 2014
Jana
Staff friendly and courteous. Enjoy our stay. Room was clean. Saw lots of security people. Felt very safe.
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
Deloris
"Great Hotel in St Louis"
Hotel is accompanied by a Casino, that has four restaraunts, is near everything St Louis has to see, aint much, on the rail line, no need to rent a car if only visiting St Louis...I will stay here again if I ever go to St Louie again. that staff were outstanding.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
Oclaf
"Awesome Trip"
Enjoyed my stay. Loved that the hotel had a shuttle service for the football game.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
sharon
"Nice get away"
They no longer serve breakfast at the motel but they offer a wonderful breakfast buffet with everything you can imagine at the casino. Room was very clean and very comfortable. Staff was very friendly and very helpful.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
Janette
"Do not disturb, means do not disturb"
The room had thin walls and room service called even though the do not disturb sign was on the door. The service carts were across the hall and wanted to clean the room then and not later at our request. We had been out late the night before and needed sleep. Other than that it was a nice clean room and hotel staff were all very friendly.
3 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Dawn
"Won't be back."
Warning, they will hold $100 on your credit card. It has taken 5 days so far and no refund. It is is a very unsavory neighborhood to say the least. Also, very awkward to get to.
1 night family trip Dec 9, 2014
Doris
"130013S"
Great stay we loved how easy it was to get to and from downtownusing the tram
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Good view of Arch."
There is free parking with a security patrol. A public train stop running into St. Louis is at the end of the parking lot.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Not as Advertised"
Rooms are clean, service was acceptable although the mattresses are very worn and broke down. They advertised free breakfast but as of Dec 1, they no longer offer yet the website still says so. I felt that was unacceptable and it took a lot of griping to make it right, that is the reason we choose this place was for breakfast.
4 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
william
"Our stay at the Casino Queen"
just a short stay but rooms were nice and clean, nice view of the arch close to cheap public trans.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
Kenny
"Will Return"
Great Place. A friend and I met as St Louis was mid-point for us. Despite arriving at different times, the staff was very friendly and the hotel was in great condition. We had a view of the Arch and river from out room and it was an amazing thing to wake up to as well as to look out at to relax to sleep. Staff was very friendly in suggesting some local night clubs to attend and the location across the river by no means limits walking ability around STL. The only time we had to drive was going to the Budweiser Brewery and the Zoo(which was after checkout).
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2014
Jonathon
Was nice this is our 2nd time we stayed there. Would tell a friend.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Very clean. Stayed on 5th floor tub wouldn't drain.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
really clean
"Just not good"
Dirty cleaning rag was on the floor outside our room. Must have fallen off the cleaning cart. level of security made me feel line I was trouble. Free stale doughnuts is not breakfast.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
"clean room"
Pros: room is clean and staffs are kind. Cons: air conditioner/heater is very noisy (noisiest room I ever experienced) so should shut off the heater during sleep; Wi-fi did not work.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
engineer
"One night"
Nice rooms and check in was easy..front desk friendly..
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
tucker
"Convenient"
Reasonable rates and close to the Arch. View of the Mississippi.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Dianne
"very Satisfied"
We had a great stay at the Casino Queen, everyone was pleasant and everything was nice and clean. I will be back to celebrate my Birthday. Thank You.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Januery
"Casino Queen - Great View"
The staff was friendly, the room was clean,and comfortable. The best part was the view that we had of the St. Louis skyline and Arch. The neighborhood was not that great, but the hotel had security more than covered. The continental breakfast was cereal and donuts, but the dining area was immaculately clean. When checking out, housekeeping gave me several of the complimentary green tea soaps. The only drawback was my husband did not take his room key when he went to the vending machines and ended up getting stuck in the elevator for about 10 minutes until security let him out.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2014
"Nice overall stay"
My experience at the hotel was very pleasing. Entire staff was helpful and friendly. Hotel smelled wonderful and well decorated. Rooms were clean and smelled fresh! I will go back to this hotel.
Heidi
"Beautiful view of downtown St Louis"
I have stayed here several times and for a reason. I always have a beautiful view of downtown St Louis, the casino is right next door, shuttle to events.
J
"Casino Queen"
We arrived after dark. We were greeted professionally, quickly checked in and found our room easily. It was very clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"NEVER AGAIN"
We will NEVER stay here again. Weren't friendly. Our shower didn't work and they acted like it was a Hassel to fix it. Never ever again!
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Good Hotel"
This trip was for myself and my boyfriend, it was a get away to go see a concert. When we pulled into the parking lot the signs were not very clear on where we could park, so we ended up parking a lot further away than we had to. When we checked in the young lady was super nice. She actually held a conversation with us and was all around very friendly. Once we got to our room it was clean, it even smelled clean. It was amazing! Pros: Cleanliness, Friendly, Quiet, Comfortable bed Cons: Water pressure in shower was bad
1 night romance trip Nov 4, 2014
Adrienne
"The hotel is NOT attached to the casino :("
Key card to get into eleavator and swipe again to push button to get to your floor! Good luck finding it.. and good luck parking, If you are a hotel guest it would be nice to have a place to park! So crowded we had a hard time finding a machine to play on.. No smoking anywhere.. Cross the bridge to the Arch area its beautiful, fun downtown area..Casino is in the Ghetto!! Will not be back.
1 night family trip Oct 25, 2014
Angel
"Great view, nice hotel"
This hotel is right next to the arch. I'm not a gambler but used the restaurants inside the casino. The breakfast at the hotel needs to be improved. Large, nice, clean room. Great for $119 a night!
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Awesome value - close to our event"
This was our 2nd stay at Casino Queen after an 8 hr drive from OK. All of the staff was very pleasant during our three night stay. Great value and waking up to the Gateway Arch and the trees turning red and gold in Jefferson Park out our window was spectacular. Used the Metrolink Tram (stops right in front of hotel) to reach our event at the Edward Jones Dome and dining in the Washington Ave area. Love the hotel room size and was very clean - only negative was the mattress was terrible. Last time we stayed, we had a new matress and it was awesome, so I guess luck of the draw. If value and convenience are high on your list, I would recommend Casino Queen.
3 night trip Oct 16, 2014
David W
"close to everything metro right there"
slots were loose won at casino several times. sevens bar in casino had reasonable priced drinks and good food the all you can eat buffet was reasonably priced $8 for breakfast $12 for lunch
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
adrianne
"part of the casino"
hotel was clea n and fairly quiet. Had a very comfortable bed.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
joe
"No waffle maker"
Just fine --- though UI thought the continental breakfast would be a little more elaborate at a casino hotel.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"great stay"
Stayed here for a concert. Great place and affordable for its location. Stayed in St.Louis before and was no where close to being impressed with any of those stays do to price and hotel conditions. This place has a modern and clean look. Would stay here again and again.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"NHRA Weekend"
I was down for the drag races for the weekend.The hotel put me on the 5th floor with a view of the arch was great.Room was clean slots were loose what more could you ask for. Kevin Kellus
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
KEVIN
"So so hotel"
Staff nice - breakfast terrible; no laundry bags (petty I know, but first I have EVER stayed at without that amenity), only two towels, ac VERY loud. Casino affiliated with hotel advertised "loosest slots, etc" did not hear a single jackpot in three nights we were there.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Marg
"Last Stop Before Home"
I love St. Louis! I've never stayed in a casino hotel outside of Nevada. This was a first for me and the service was great. No one made a distinctive impression so I can't say it was excellent; but every employee I passed said, "Good Day" with a smile. The casino was a little small, so I gambled elsewhere for the most part. But I felt very secure in the hotel and everyone was pleasant.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
PGBEAN
"Good hotel and casino"
No complaints on the hotel and casino. The access to the Metro and the shuttle to the sporting events makes it easy to enjoy the sporting events in the area without the hassle of driving. Great restaurants and very helpful employees made for a great trip. The only problem I had was the Rams lost again but I cant wait till next year and I will stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Joe S.
Staff at check in was rude and had booked us the wrong rooms.
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
"Great price, location"
I use Casino Queen when I go to St. Louis for baseball games. It is very close to a metro-link station, so getting around the city is easy and cheap ($7.50 for an all day metro pass). I don't go on trips for the hotel, so I'm easy to please. The view (non-river side) is pretty dull, and the hotel is very plain. I'm okay with that, personally, but if you're wanting some lavish stay, you might want to go elsewhere. The staff are always attentive and anytime I've had an issue with a key-card, it has been resolved immediately. Notes: the check-in time says 4:00, but the last two times I've been I was able to check in well before that time. Plus, if you get there early, you can just keep your stuff in the car since the (FREE!) parking lot is right next to the hotel. Finally, a lot of people complain about the complimentary breakfast, and it is pretty weak, but the casino has a great breakfast buffet for around $10. So if breakfast is that important to you, take the money you saved on parking and spend it on a good breakfast.
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
"great arch view"
very satisfied with our stay - spend the extra 10 bucks on the arch view. Free shuttle to the cards game - clean and safe environment.
2 night trip Sep 15, 2014
kurt
"Great view"
We loved this hotel, the staff greater us as we entered the facility and continued to be very helpful and pleasant . Breakfast was not good, Casino was not very good, I have been all over America and gambled in a large number of casinos and have NEVER had a worse experience. You pay for everything nothing is comped and I saw no one win over $300. In 3 days ( I talked to a number of people) The view from our room was better than I expected. The down side.....door slamming ALL night.....the rooms were great and I could not sleep due to noise.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014