All hotels in Collinsville, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here200 South Front Street, East St. Louis, IL, 62201, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"No waffle maker"
Just fine --- though UI thought the continental breakfast would be a little more elaborate at a casino hotel.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"great stay"
Stayed here for a concert. Great place and affordable for its location. Stayed in St.Louis before and was no where close to being impressed with any of those stays do to price and hotel conditions. This place has a modern and clean look. Would stay here again and again.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"NHRA Weekend"
I was down for the drag races for the weekend.The hotel put me on the 5th floor with a view of the arch was great.Room was clean slots were loose what more could you ask for. Kevin Kellus
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
KEVIN
"So so hotel"
Staff nice - breakfast terrible; no laundry bags (petty I know, but first I have EVER stayed at without that amenity), only two towels, ac VERY loud. Casino affiliated with hotel advertised "loosest slots, etc" did not hear a single jackpot in three nights we were there.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Marg
"Last Stop Before Home"
I love St. Louis! I've never stayed in a casino hotel outside of Nevada. This was a first for me and the service was great. No one made a distinctive impression so I can't say it was excellent; but every employee I passed said, "Good Day" with a smile. The casino was a little small, so I gambled elsewhere for the most part. But I felt very secure in the hotel and everyone was pleasant.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
PGBEAN
"Good hotel and casino"
No complaints on the hotel and casino. The access to the Metro and the shuttle to the sporting events makes it easy to enjoy the sporting events in the area without the hassle of driving. Great restaurants and very helpful employees made for a great trip. The only problem I had was the Rams lost again but I cant wait till next year and I will stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Joe S.
Staff at check in was rude and had booked us the wrong rooms.
1 night trip with friends Sep 20, 2014
"Great price, location"
I use Casino Queen when I go to St. Louis for baseball games. It is very close to a metro-link station, so getting around the city is easy and cheap ($7.50 for an all day metro pass). I don't go on trips for the hotel, so I'm easy to please. The view (non-river side) is pretty dull, and the hotel is very plain. I'm okay with that, personally, but if you're wanting some lavish stay, you might want to go elsewhere. The staff are always attentive and anytime I've had an issue with a key-card, it has been resolved immediately. Notes: the check-in time says 4:00, but the last two times I've been I was able to check in well before that time. Plus, if you get there early, you can just keep your stuff in the car since the (FREE!) parking lot is right next to the hotel. Finally, a lot of people complain about the complimentary breakfast, and it is pretty weak, but the casino has a great breakfast buffet for around $10. So if breakfast is that important to you, take the money you saved on parking and spend it on a good breakfast.
2 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
"great arch view"
very satisfied with our stay - spend the extra 10 bucks on the arch view. Free shuttle to the cards game - clean and safe environment.
2 night trip Sep 15, 2014
kurt
"Great view"
We loved this hotel, the staff greater us as we entered the facility and continued to be very helpful and pleasant . Breakfast was not good, Casino was not very good, I have been all over America and gambled in a large number of casinos and have NEVER had a worse experience. You pay for everything nothing is comped and I saw no one win over $300. In 3 days ( I talked to a number of people) The view from our room was better than I expected. The down side.....door slamming ALL night.....the rooms were great and I could not sleep due to noise.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
sarah
"Hotel was not convenient."
The hotel did not provide services. No Bellhop. No Valet parking. Hotel was separate from Casino even though it was advertised as a casino hotel. Had to cross open space to get to casino in whatever weather was happening at the time. The beds were not updated and was very uncomfortable. I had to park my own car. I had to transport my own luggage. Hotel demands a $100 fee that was not immediately returned upon checkout. Front desk staff were very busy which caused much waiting at check in and check out.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
Traveler
"Weekend getaway"
Disappointed in the breakfast the Donut's and muffins was hard, orange juice tasted very sweet and thick powdered creamer and hardly no fruit the rooms was fairly expensive they could of offered a better breakfast
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Tressa
"Nice hotel, good location"
I must say that I was a little worried about staying at a casino hotel. The nice thing is that the hotel was a separate building from the casino. We stayed in a King, non-smoking room and it was very nice. The room was good size and clean. Nice bathroom and closet. Free wi-fi. The hotel has a well lit free parking area. It is close to the metro link which can take you all over. No need to mess with traffic or parking. The casino is smoke free and has 4 decent places to eat.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Gameday stay"
Stayed 2 nights. Went to Rams game, casino, took the train across the Mississippi, walked the cobblestone streets on the riverfront, visited the Gateway Arch. All convenient, and fun. Chamber of Commerce weather was awesome as well.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
R
It was a nice place to stay, staff was very nice. Casino next door was very convenient.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"I wont stay again"
Customer service was terrible and overall stay was NOT GOOD
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
Nice hotel but you can hear everything around you. Walls and doors are thin!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Good and Scary"
The hotel is up to date, but the location is a bit scary. Staff is nice. Rooms are spacious. Continental breakfast was acceptable.
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
"Hotel is okay!"
I have stayed at the Queen before when visiting St. Louis and love the location. The last room I reserved was very nice, however, I noticed this time that some things were less than pleasing. The floor tiles in the bathroom were unseated and creaked when you walked on them. The room was very hot at first and had a musty odor to it. The carpeting and walls looked like they needed to be changed out as well. I stayed at River City Casino Hotel prior to coming over to the Queen. The River City Hotel was fantastic and much better than the Queen. I enjoy my showers and River City had great showers/bathrooms. The CQ has a great location in regards to catching the Metro to Busch Stadium or the airport, so that is a huge plus if you don't have transportation. The CQ has a nice non-smoking casino with good restaurants/buffets inside. The front desk was very nice and the lobby, workout facilities, pool and breakfast areas were all nice too. It would be a shame to let this hotel go down hill. I would recommend looking at the rooms a bit closer.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
"Good room for the money"
It was good. But, the breakfast was horrible. The foods, drinks and etc are real bad.
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
SamChiu
"Casino Queen"
I always choose the Casino Queen whenever I stay in St Louis. It's conveniently close to the Interstates, downtown, Cahokia, great dining & shopping. Reasonably priced, clean, comfortable rooms, friendly & courteous staff, the casino also has a sports bar, Prime Steak restaurant & a great buffet for variety. Plenty of parking, well illuminated & patrolled. The rooms are clean & comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Diana
"Clean Comfortable Good Parking Bad Breakfast"
Good comfortable bed, good pillows, good room temperature, clean, quiet, plenty of room in safe, secure parking lot to park our Uhaul + towing a car trailer. Security patrols parking lot & there are cameras. Location very convenient to take Metro to downtown (you don't want to drive your car to downtown St. Louis). The Metro stop is at the end of the casino parking lot. We saw 2 cars broke into at Pappy's BBQ downtown St. Louis in broad daylight at 3pm in the afternoon, so we were glad our car was safe at the casino. The casino / hotel will let you leave your car there after you check out in the morning. The breakfast is almost a why bother. Bad coffee, bad cereal, not much to eat at all. The plumbing in our room was not the best. The toilet made a loud noise & the shower clogged up. Overall, I am glad I stayed due to the safety of the parking lot, convenience to take the Metro, and the cleanliness of the room.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2014
Heidi T
I will not stay there again. Too noisy in hallway. breakfast cold and not healthy.
4 night trip Aug 11, 2014
gauri
"bad neighborhood"
Elevator needs a key. Breakfast is lame no restaurante . Awfull neighborhood . Wont come back.
3 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
Hotel was clean and staff was excellent! Lots of security which is appreciated
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Very Enjoyable Stay"
Excellent view of the Arch and St. Louis. Hotel was very clean and accommadating. Surrounding is questionable, but access to St. Louis is easy and safe.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"What I Expected"
The hotel was what I expected it to be. I wanted a view of the arch, and I had a beautiful view.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Nice hotel, across river from St. Louis so not super convenient. Right by Metrolink and did have shuttle to and from game so that helped make it work.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Saul
"Location, Location"
My room was clean and well maintained. Close access to the commuter train was a major plus. I did not try the breakfast, however, the Casino Queen's Steakhouse Restaurant left a lot to be desired. My particular room did not have a view...unless you consider facing the casino wall; a view. For approx. $10.00 more, I could have booked a River/Arch view. Perhaps next time I will consider it.
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2014
Celi65
Need new mattresses!
1 night trip Jul 31, 2014
"will come back again"
room was very clean. loved the king size bed- super comfy. could've taken the shuttle to the cards game but we took the train instead. very convenient options. all staff was very courteous at check in, check out and at the casino. convenient, free parking! we will stay here again!
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
cards fans
The bed was shot. Couldn't sleep.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
Dan Ondler
I booked this hotel because the reviews were excellent. Once we arrived...and went to our room we did not think this was an excellent hotel. The carpet was stained, the enter light by the bathroom did not work, there was no tv guide.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
"easy access to downtown St. Louis"
Overall the stay was nice, had a few problems, receptionist told me I hadn't made reservation for the right day, told me there were no more rooms, then figured out it was their mistake not mine. Hotels.com advertised I could have a roll away bed, but when I called the reception they said it was a fire hazard. Not sure if these problems were because of hotel.com or the Casino Queen hotel. Just a few things that made my stay more stressful.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
"Beautiful place to feel like royalty!!!"
We loved every part of our stay and can't Wait to return on our next trip!!!!! Thank you Fifth Season!!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"cardinals baseball"
breakfast is much to be desired, once I got past the LONG hair in the shower on the wall that was not mine, I was o.k.
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Randall
"great spot for basic tourist stuff"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here at the Casino Queen. Was in town for 2 nights to see the sights, and it was a great spot with an affordable rate. The staff at the front desk was helpful and friendly, and I really liked the security feature they had at the elevator. To go up the elevator, you had to swipe your card first, which prohibits non guests from gaining access to the guest floors. Same feature also existed for the breakfast dining room. Nice selection of basic breakfast stuff: cereal, toast, juice, pastries, waffles, coffee, etc. Gambling was in the casino not 50 feet from the hotel entrance, of that's your thing. But what I enjoyed the most was the access to the Metro. It's a 2 minute walk from the hotel, and the stops across the Mississippi River are convenient tourist stops: the Gateway Arch, Leclade's Landing, the Old Courthouse and City Garden, and even Busch Stadium are all on the Metro with less than a 5 minute walk to all those spots. Very, very convenient. If you stay here, get a river view room. The river and arch are right there, and it's a great view. Bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows and the bathroom was spacious. One minor thing most would find trivial was the overhead light in the entryway was out, but definitely not a make or break thing. Really enjoyed my stay; will stay there again when I return!
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"Superb Hotel"
We truly enjoyed our stay at Casino Queen
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2014
SeAnn
"Casino Queen StLouis"
AWESOME location, very easy to take the MetroLink from airport to hotel, and then back across EADS Bridge to go to Arch, downtown and Baseball!! Rooms & bathroom very large and clean. Nice to wake up and see the ARCH!!
1 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2014
Christine
Only problem hair dryer didn't work in room and bed was not very comfortable !! Staff was very friendly and helpful :). Overall very probable that we would return !!!
2 night trip with friends Jul 21, 2014
April Clark
"weekend getaway"
Great view, a 2min metro link away from downtown, not much of a breakfast, poor neighborhood, large rooms and very nice. Great price.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
"Close to my event and to St. Louis"
The staff was very helpful. The bed was not comfortable. The walls/doors seemed thin because there was a lot of hallway noise very noticeable within the room. People talking at a normal volume level were easily heard during the night and woke me several times.
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"St. Louis In View"
We did not have any problems checking in. The employees at the counter were busy but very accommodating. With us already having an itinerary paid by Expedia, we had no problems. The hotel had very high security. The hallways were clean and our room, not exquisite but comfortable and we had a great view of the river and the St. Louis skyline with the Arch right out front. It was a pleasant stay and I am sure we will be venturing out again to St. Louis and staying at the Casino Queen Hotel.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
Rob
"Nice hotel shuttle to game great!"
I had asked for handicap accessible room as me and my friend have bad knees wanted a walk in shower but it's only for the rooms with king size beds. The carpet was dirty needed shampooed the bathroom floor could have been cleaner and there were no outlets that were easy to plug in and one didn't work. Instead of a mirror as u walk in should be over the desk. The shuttle to the game was great and David the driver was great!! As hot as it gets in at St. Louis he should have a shuttle with a/c that works. But all in all had a great time in St. Louis love my Cardinals!!
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Pekin Ill
"free parking and close to Busch Stadium"
over night stay. ate breakfast at casino. good reasonably priced.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
Room was clean, location was predominantly industrial. Great across the river view of the arch. Short walk to the metro. Convenient shuttle to ballgames. Very secure. Room swipe keys to enter food area and elevators. Would have preferred more selection on the breakfast.
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
"Two metro stops to the Convention Center"
Many of our friends stayed close to the Convention Center but had to pay more for their rooms which didn't have a view of the arch like ours did, they had to pay additional for parking (we didn't) and their rooms were even smaller and more expensive than ours. Our room was great and it took 10 minutes max to get to the Convention Center via the Metro and there were no parking fees or traffic to contend with. The staff was incredibly courteous and I would recommend this hotel to anyone going to the St. Louis area!
4 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
Jami L. Zani
"Very nice hotel!"
This was a very nice hotel. Fairly new, good condition, clean, etc. It is not connected to the casino, but it was a short outdoor walk on the sidewalk. Only thing I could wish for would be for room service for food & beer. The area seemed fine, mostly industrial, but I valet parked just to be safe since they have a fenced in valet lot with cameras. The self-park lot was security patrolled though so we felt safe the entire time and were left not worrying about anything even with all the bad things you hear regarding East St. Louis.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"Firm Beds, bad internet"
Our checkin was fast, our room very clean and beautiful. The bathtub was very big, we really enjoyed the firm beds. Sadly the internet did not work for us for the first couple of hours of our stay but was fixed by the hotel later in the evening. Breakfast was very limited and we chose to eat elsewhere.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Leah
"Casino Queen Hotel... a bargain!"
My stay at the Casino Queen Hotel was fantastic. There is ample easy parking, right next door to the Casino and all it has to offer.The Metrolink stop is right there giving access to the Arch, museums, the stadium, and St Louis restaurants. It is 5min of easy driving to the Budweiser Brewery. The view of the river, the Eads bridge, the river boats, the Arch and all of St Louis from my room was beautiful. I would stay there again in a heart beat.
2 night trip Jul 9, 2014