All hotels in Manchester, New Hampshire, United States of America
1298 S Porter St, Manchester, NH, 03103, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"graduation day"
The employees at the hotel were helpful and friendly
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Daisy
Clean comfortable room. Good breakfast. Reasonable price.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Great value, really good hotel"
This was our second stay and same as the first the staff was friendly, the room clean, and the breakfast good. The pool is warmer than most hotels I have stayed at. The next time I'm in Manchester overnight I will stay here.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Erica
"Good hotel, fully met expectations."
Everything was as expected. Hotel is easily accusable to highway with no highway noise. Nice enough area. Pool is good. Hot tub was major plus. Breakfast was good. Standard hot buffet style hotel breakfast. Coffee/Juice, Cereal, eggs/omelets, bagels/toast, pancakes. Workout room was clean, did not smell bad. Convenient to shopping. Only stayed one night.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Ample"
Definitely met our needs. Easy on /off highway. Easy check-in / check-out. Clean room, nice bed and pillows. Good hot shower. Plenty of towels. The breakfast was good although nothing special.
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
"3.5 out of 5"
Comfortable room but not a lot of extra space to stretch out, as I often, literally, do stretch/excersise on the floor of hotels. The carpet in my room was in dire need of a vacuum. AND, even more, not just the room but the ENTIRE hotel needs a deep dusting! When one is at floor level in a hotel room, one sees maybe more than housekeepers! When the room is a bit dirty, and the workout room was dirty and not well equipped with towels or water, I tend to look a little more closely at the rest of the hotel. That said, it was fine, very close and convenient to the airport, had a free shuttle and the front desk person was very, very professional and helpful.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
"It was just okay."
It was okay. The pro's were that the room was clean and it was in a good location. There was also a real hairdryer with a nightlight in the bathroom. For me this is a good thing, I hate getting up in the middle of the night and not being able to see anything. The con's were that the parking is extremely limited in this parking lot. We had to park on the side of the parking lot where it says no parking, there were cars parked everywhere. We also had a problem with being able to rent a movie on demand, the remote wouldn't work for it and when asking the front desk they were supposed to call us back and they never did. The free breakfast was very disappointing, the room was they have this in was too small for everyone and they ran out of food. The food was not that good either.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Ann
Limited parking, nice hotel. Would recommend. Arrived early and a room was available.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
c
"Goo value"
First room odor was over the top. Guessing someone smoked in it and they were perfuming it. Moved to new room that was fine. Staff very accommodating.
1 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
"Great place for families!"
We went on a 2 day getaway with my 4 & 3 yr old. The staff was amazing, the breakfast was great, there was something for everyone especially my egg allergic child. The gal at the front desk the first night was great with my little ones, engaged in a delightful conversation about their adventures at chuck e cheese earlier. She was so sweet and the kiddos thought she was great. The room was spacious, comfy and clean. The hot tub was not working in the pool room which was a bummer for me. I will definelty stay here again! The price was great for a suite and the hotel staff amazing!
2 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
Beth
"Loved the warm pool... I wish the spa was working"
Great breakfast and friendly staff....need to get the spa fixed but the warm pool was great....great beds...nice bedding!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
gary
Great morning breakfast, plan on staying here many more times to come :)
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Did not meet expectations"
When I checked in, the girl was not very welcoming. I listened to the younger gentleman checking in anotger guest give an overview of the hotel while the girl in front of me said nothing more than "sign here" He said that the hot tub was down for maintenance. I was totally bummed. I read the reviews saying that they just had lengethy renovations done so I didn't expect that. My mother in law was ready to go somewhere else over that one... but my nonrefundable prepayment said otherwise. I found it very strange that a Saturday night would be an appropriate time for maintenance. I had booked two rooms and the lady assured me they were side by side... which they were not. That was frustrating because we traveled with three young children who went back and forth alot. so we got settle and we went in the pool which had green things floating in it and I had to go soaking wet to the front desk to request more towels. After the pool I went to go to the store and while clearing snow off my car I noticed someone waiting for me to leave to park where I was. Come to find out they didn't have enough parking for all the guests. Needless to say I walked to the store. The rooms themselves were much smaller than the ones at the Hampton Inn which is where we usually stay... which was disappointing. They do allow pets in the rooms so if you are allergic to pet dander look elsewhere. check out is 12 instead of 11. overall Next time I will book at the Hampton for the quality I was expecting.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Shaunna
"Total Winner!!!!!"
Our stay was great!!! We stayed for one nite only but totally worth it. It snowed but it did not stop us from going out to eat in the area which was Texas Roadhouse and that was excellent too. The room was so clean and I slept like a baby and the breakfast was also awesome. Very courteous staff helped us with questions that we had. I would definitely stay here again when I visit Manchester New Hampshire.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
judy l.
"No Problems, great rate."
Not nearly enough parking. Lot was full at 8pm.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"Distinctly average"
This hotel was fine, nothing better than that. The room was as expected, large with 2 queen beds but the air con was noisy and the room dusty. The breakfast was not great, but adequate and parking was at a premium, especially at the weekend although heavy snow fall exacerbated the situation. It is in a good area within easy reach of the airport and downtown Manchester, with several eating and shopping options nearby.
7 night family trip Feb 9, 2015
Duncan
"Bill's Journey to Manchester"
Made reservation to stay Tuesday evening, Feb 3rd. We were snowed in that day and had to reschedule the trip to Feb 4th. I called the hotel to inquire about changing the reservation and related my tale of woe. Front desk manger listened, said "not a problem", thanks for calling and have a safe trip. I was pleased. Check in on the 4th was a breeze (it always is at this hotel), I was recognized by name, and the staff member was courteous and professional. She als mentioned that the desk was staff 24/7 and to give a shout if I needed anything. A bit later, when I was going out to dinner, I stopped at the desk to see if any newspapers were still available. Since there were none on the counter, she thought for a moment then said "I'll find you one" and disappeared into the office. Yes, she came back with a paper. I've stayed here many times during my visits to Manchester. I've never been disappointed with the staff, facilities, or administration. They do have an indoor pool and exercise room for those inclined to pursue such activity. There is easy access to the hotel; shopping at the Mall is minutes away, and it's very easy to travel to the airport. Shuttle service is also available.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Desk staff not there"
When we checked in we had to wait at least 10 minutes for the desk staff to turn up. There was no bell to ring to let her know we were here. The room was fine, Breakfast was adequate. We asked about a place to eat and were simply told to go out an turn left. There would be lots of restaurants. Not so. The restaurants were in the Mall and we did not know this. Ended up at Friendlys when we were looking for something more after a long drive.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
It is close to my work, and a great place for me to stay if I can not get home due to a snowstorm.. Rooms are reasonably priced and you feel you get your moneys worth.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
"Emma rocks. I"
I was in NH for a wake and funeral - just flew in for a day and a half stay. The staff 1) coordinated all of my travel 2) moved checkout times around and really acted like my own personal concierge. I am hard to impress. I am impressed!
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
JEFF
"VP of Operations"
For the most part the hotel was well maintained and comfortable. The shower was very poor. There was black mold in several places.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
"My experience"
The rooms were prepared nicely, the staff was all friendly, polite, and very easy to communicate with.
1 night trip Jan 7, 2015
"Perfect for our large family!"
The staff was friendly, room suited our family of six and the amenities were perfect for our families needs!
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
amy
"Over night mini vacation"
We have always had great luck with Holiday Inn Express...and this visit was no different! Friendly staff, great room size, and fabulous hot breakfast! My only critique was that the chlorine in the pool seemed really strong. It seemed to irritate my daughters skin. We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely be back!
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Comfortable and convenient for business conducted"
Stayed a couple of days for business purposes close to this location, staff was very friendly and accomodations were very clean and comfortable. No surprises.
Other trip Dec 14, 2014
"Another great one night stay!!!"
After I was moved to another room due to the door not being able to latch securely, I was transferred to a suite at no charge be a very professional front desk person.
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2014
"IMPRESSED!"
We had a late night check-in. The woman at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. The lobby was average. We got to our room and was pleasantly surprised. The room and bathroom were both extremely clean and well-presented. The toiletries were from the body shop. Normally, they are not as nice as they were. We got into bed and it was "oh so" comfortable. The pillows and blankets were so fluffy and nice. We had to leave very early in the morning (4 or 5 am). When we went to check out, the same woman was at the front desk and she said that we were going to miss breakfast so she packed us a breakfast to go. It had fruit, a bagel, pastries, orange juice, and coffee. I was so impressed with the service we received. I would HANDS DOWN stay here again, in a heartbeat. Super clean rooms and friendly service.
1 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
"Never stay in this hotel even for free"
I will not recommend this hotel even for my enemy. Very bad service, not clean especially the bathroom : mould into the bathhub around the seal. the fan in the bathroom was really dirty and asked the reception twice (2 days) to clean but nothing happened thay just keep telling sorry. The bed cover also was not clean a spot (like rusty) was on it. The breakfast was really not good the toast, bagels and muffins were like not fresh at all. I think this hotel doesn't meet the holiday inn requirements and I can't immagine that people rate this hotel as good.
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
tahar
"Great place to stay in Manchester"
Great room, great location. The breakfast in the morning is perfect. Will stay there again.
2 night business trip Nov 4, 2014
"Comfortable stay near the airport"
Well maintained hotel and very comfortable room. Not many places to eat in the area but the hotel staff helped us find a good place. Good breakfast, and helpful staff.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2014
Will
"Great choice."
I was looking for something with free parking, wifi and breakfast, with a gym. It checked all the boxes, and is an overall great deal.
10 night business trip Oct 26, 2014
Ashley
"great hotel"
Great breakfast.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
"Convenient"
Convenient to airport but not to good restaurants.
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2014
wayne
"Not Happy"
Found black mold in bath room. Asked to be moved were told they had no rooms. They did try to clean it up,not much luck. Asked the next nite to move no rooms,{only counter 41 cars in parking lot at 9 pm must of had a lot of folks coming late. When I got home I found a $45.00 charge on my card. When I called they said It was in case I did damage to the room, I would would get refund the next day. Five days later still waiting!! I guess I better call again (3rd time) NOT PLEASED at all
3 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Jeffrey
"Hhusband was in nearby hospital for heart surgery"
Stayed here 4 nights. Was close to the hospital we needed. Good restaurants near by, was clean and comfortable. Good breakfast buffe.t. I would definitely stay here again!!
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
Maryanne
"Impossible to find"
Hotel and free breakfast was fine. If you are not familiar where the hotel is located, I can tell you it is impossible to find on a dark rain drenched night! Thankfully, a kind officer at the airport led is to the hotel.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
"EXCELLENT Choice!"
Wouldn't change a thing. Very clean, well maintained facility. Friendly, helpful staff. Room and beds are very comfortable. Excellent complimentary buffet breakfast. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Dee
"Convenient to Interstate"
Hotel was great for 3 older couples. Close to Interstate. Convenient to a variety of dining options. Good options for breakfast at the hotel. Close to a church on Sunday morning. Hotel was busy and appeared full, but our room was quiet.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Doug
"nice suite, clueless front desk"
Pros: Our suite was spacious and clean, and the king-size bed was comfortable. The bathroom was particularly roomy, with plenty of sink and cabinet space. Cons: The front desk staff didn't have their act together. I told them twice that our tub drain was running slow and needed service. Nothing was ever done. Whenever I approached the front desk, the person behind the counter asked, "Are you checking out?" - didn't matter whether this was AM or PM! Most troubling of all, they erroneously double-billed me for my lodging - which I had pre-paid through Hotels.com.
3 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Close to event we were attending"
Our stay was great.....hotel and staff were very nice!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"close to the mall"
The stay was great and my family and I were very happy. The pool area was clean and comfortable and the work out facilities were very nice for my older kids. The breakfast in the mornings were very good. It offered a variety for all of us and my youngest LOVED the pancakes. Will definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Christina J
"A OK!"
My first impression was the welcoming staff. Super nice young ladies that were both pleasant and helpful. To me the greeting and experience of checking into a hotel can set the tone and they couldn't have been any nicer or more accomodating. They gave us directions, suggested a place for dinner (which was wonderful) and were downright friendly. The room was clean, the hotel was quiet and we truly enjoyed our stay. Our reception at checkout was just as good!
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Hotel was fine. Met our Expectations. Close to good food and major highways.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Excellent location, good breakfast, exercise room"
I highly recommend this motel.
5 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Very accommodating staff. A good experience.
1 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
Ted
"Fun location"
Overall good!
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
Tracker
"Manchester in May"
Made online reservation through Expedia. Arrived in Manchester around 7pm; check in was a breeze. Staff was friendly and efficient. Facility was neat and clean; room was comfortable and quiet. Breakfast buffet was excellent, offering a variety of hot and cold options. Checkout was quick, and we were on our way. We have stayed in this facility numerous times when dropping off or meeting family at the Manchester Airport and have always been treated in a professional and personable way by all staff members we've encountered. This Holiday Inn Express will continue to be our choice hotel in the Manchester area.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"Great time"
My son loved staying at this hotel he loved the food and loved the pool he can't wait to go again
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
"Great for a weekend"
Didn't stay long enough
2 night trip May 23, 2014
A & A
"Convenient to Airport"
Nothing great about the location of this hotel, except that it is close to the airport..this was helpful to me as I took a long flight in from West Coast arriving past midnight...Room was fine, but it was a handicap room and I hated the shower...
1 night trip May 16, 2014