All hotels in Manchester, New Hampshire, United States of America

Great amenities
    Ordinary pool
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"A great stay ruined by out-of-control children."
Very pleased with the room and services. Pool was nice. Free continental breakfast was perfect. The only problem for me was the entire hotel was overrun by some kid's hockey tournament players and their families. The hotel had absolutely NO CONTROL over them. Kids were running and screaming up and down the halls until well after midnight. Put somewhat of a damper on the trip, but overall, the hotel was great.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
I'm so sorry that your stay was disrupted by other guests. The hotel tries very hard to welcome all types of travelers (groups, solo travelers, couples, families, business travelers, etc.) and sometimes youth sports groups can represent a challenge for the hotel staff. For this reason, the hotel asks the adults of the groups to sign a letter of conduct in addition to the hotel hiring night time security to keep any noise down and keep guests satisfied. I am so truly sorry that this disrupted your stay and we want you to know that we really care and would really love for you to stay with us again to see what it's like on a "normal" weekend....I promise you'll have a great time! Thank you again. Sincerely, Danielle Calkins General Manager
2 night romance trip Mar 31, 2016
My stay was awesome minus a knock on the door every morning from house keeping at 9 am .. People are still sleeping at this time
2 night romance trip Mar 11, 2016
nicole
"Nothing to Brag About"
When we first got there we received keys that weren't activated. So I sat with my three year old in the hallway while my husband went and asked her to activate our keys. When we got in the room, we were thrilled to find that the mini fridge didn't work. I brought the kids swimming and the hot tub was out of order. This is my third time at this hotel in the past year and it has always been tapped off and "closed for maintainence" so I've come to the conclusion that either it just doesn't work or they tape it off when they are busy so guests can not use it. The breakfast was fine, nothing spectacular but good in terms of a free continental breakfast. We found a Note on the back of the drycleaning slip dated 1/26/16 from a previous guest (we stayed on 2/20) that said "the red on the towels is hair dye NOT blood." Which was totally reassuring that the house keepers pay close attention to detail. Overall, we had a place to sleep, a pool to swim in, and breakfast to eat. The shower was nice too. But chances are we won't book again. I love how close it is to the interstate and all the amenities on South Willow St (the mall and whatnot) but I will not be staying there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
Hi Shaunna- Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. I hope that you reported some of your issues and dissatisfaction with a member of our staff so they could have rectified some of the issues? I can assure you that we do not intentionally close our hot tub because we are busy. We take safety and security very seriously here and if there is a chemical imbalance or other issue with the water, we close it until we can bring the chlorine and PH level back to acceptable levels. The dry cleaning tag in your room with the note from a previous guest is embarrassing and I have shared your comments with the Executive Housekeeper to ensure this does not happen in the future. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we would appreciate another chance the next time you visit Manchester. Sincerely, Danielle Calkins General Manager
1 night family trip Feb 20, 2016
Shaunna
Hotel staff friendly and helpful. Room mirrors needed to be cleaned and whirlpool in pool area was not working other than that it was great!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
Thank you for choosing our hotel! We appreciate your comments and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us overall, however, I do apologize the hot tub was not working during your stay. I have also shared your comments regarding the streaky mirrors in your guestroom with the Executive Housekeeper to address with the housekeeping team. Thanks so much for your business, we really appreciate it and hope you will return the next time you are in the Manchester area! Warm Regards, Danielle Calkins General Manager
1 night family trip Feb 16, 2016
Mrs. James
"It was just okay"
Clean room, but the fan was broken and loud and the walls were thin so kids were loud. Pool was nice enough and breakfast excellent.
2 night trip with friends Feb 12, 2016
Caitlyn
It was great except furor cleaning ladies. No coffee or cups two mornings. one day two towels one day three one day no bathmat. very inconsistent
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
Thanks so much for choosing our hotel! I am disappointed to learn of the inconsistencies you experienced with our housekeeping team and I have made them aware of your comments. I hope you will give us another chance in the future. Thank you Sincerely, Danielle Calkins General Manager
4 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
kim
"Post-XMas visit"
We visited family just after Christmas and brought along our dog
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
Thanks for visiting us during the holiday season! I am happy you were able to bring you four-legged family member to visit us as well. We are one of the only pet friendly hotels in Manchester and with pet fees of only $25 per night per pet, it is extremely affordable. I hope you were able to take advantage of all of our convenient amenities and that you had a comfortable experience. Thanks again! Sincerely, Danielle Calkins General Manager
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"Christmas stay"
Hotel had all we needed ! Refridge/ micro in room was great !
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
"Poor customer service"
Poor customer service. There were 5 women staying in a suite. There were 3 small towels. We asked for more towels and was given a hard time by the man at the desk. He said we could have 2 more towels. Five women with long hair need more towels! Then we asked for more than 2 k cups of coffee and, again, was given a hard time.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
Thank you so much for choosing our hotel for your recent trip to Manchester, NH! I am so very sorry that you encountered resistance with a member of our staff. That is certainly not the norm and we have taken action to ensure this type of event does not happen again. I completely understand your frustration---with long hair, one towel will not suffice! We hope this occurrence has not ruined your perception of our hotel as we strive to offer the very best in clean, comfortable accommodations with valuable amenities and excellent guest service. Thank you for sharing your experience and please accept my sincere apology. Thank you for your business and we hope you would give us another chance in the future. Warm Regards, Danielle Calkins General Manager
1 night trip with friends Dec 11, 2015
"Nice place, will return"
Visiting family, stayed 2 days. Clean and functional and friendly.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
Thank you for choosing our hotel and sharing your positive experience with fellow travelers! We hope you will return to visit us the next time you are in the area. Happy Holidays from all of us at the Holiday Inn Express-Manchester, NH. Sincerely, Danielle Calkins General Manager
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
"very nice"
thefrent desk lady was very helpful and very nice
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
donald
"Was definitely worth the stay"
Very nice stay. Room was comfortable and clean. Very spacious. Breakfast was more than sufficient and very good. The only thing that we had a problem with was that it was very busy and there were not enough tables to accommodate the breakfast crowd. There was a nice sitting area with sofas and chairs with coffee tables and many people had to sit there to eat, but would have preferred a table.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
Louise
"Simply a place to "sleep"."
Not impressed. Booked because it seemed convenient to location & had decent reviews. Turned out that it wasn't as convenient to location & room wasn't very clean. Very dusty & not certain vaccuum cleaners worked. Lots of dust/debris in corners of room. Bed was super uncomfortable & am convinced walls are made of paper. So loud. Between facing the highway, being right next to the elevator and having folks above us, sleep was not easy. Guess it might be okay if you were going to the airport but we weren't. In my opinion, it was overpriced for the condition/experience. My husband and I are probably one of the few couples who actually enjoy spending time in their rooms lounging & watching tv. Not being able to do this comfortably was a big turnoff.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
fussy but fair
"Clean, comfortable, affordable w/airport shuttle"
Clean, comfortable, affordable. The location is convenient to the airport, but very industrial and a bit sketchy at night. Overall, I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"Thumbs up"
Rather than travel back to NY I decided to stay in NH for the weekend. The Hotel was what I expected from a Holiday Inn. Clean comfortable and accommodating. Better than continental breakfast. Would stay there again. Thumbs up.
2 night business trip Sep 18, 2015
kenneth
"Hotel near the airport"
When I arrived at the hotel, they first offered me a double room. I told them that I requested a king. They gave me one but it was a handicapped room and not as comfortable.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
"Dog friendly is for us!"
Once we got past the issue of what kind of a room a dog is allowed to stay in, my stay was fine. I booked through a third-party and they allowed me to get a king size room. The hotel only allows dogs in queens. It worked out fine but it was annoying and I don't like surprises. The great thing about this place is that there was not a fee for the dog. My dog is better behaved and cleaner than most people so I appreciated this.This is the reason I chose Holiday Inn Express.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
"Family Time"
We loved this HIE, high price, small pool, nice staff, hard to find
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
I & S
Loved the customer service and the staff was nice helped us with what ever we needed they eve gave us a list of restaurants in the area and places to shop. Room was neat clean and neat beds well done over all experience was excellent.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"Okay hotel"
Check-in was gruelling. The desk person was helping several couples ahead of us and had some sort of problem. I don't know what the clerk was doing but she was furiously typing into the system for what seemed like a half hour. We waited in line around 20 to 30 minutes. Finally, another desk person came out to help and we were finally checked in. We walked into our room and a hotel maid immediately needed access. The room was clean with the exception of a pillow lying on the bed that had a nasty yellow stain. The maid immediately treated the stain with some kind of spray, retrieved a new pillow from a bag in the closet and placed the stained pillow back in the bag in the closet. Later, while I was in the bathroom with no pants on, another maid opened the door with her passkey without knocking. She said "Oops, sorry" and I said "Hey, you might want to knock next time you barge into somebody's room."
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
"Close to Airport !"
We chose this hotel because of ease: (1) good breakfast, and (2) very close to the airport -- maybe 6 minutes plus they provide an airport shuttle. Although next to the major highway system, it is hidden behind almost a commercial/industrial area. Be that as it may, it was a quiet. Reception staff were very courteous.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"Nice hotel close to everything"
We thoroughly enjoyed our 3 night stay from check-in to check-out. The breakfast buffet was great, our room was clean and comfortable, staff were helpful, pool was clean, and the hotel is conveniently located near everything...shopping and restaurants! We also went to Boston for the day, and we got there in less than an hour on a Sunday. Less noisy if you get a room not facing interstate. Very nice:)
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Lynnie68
"Convenient to Airport"
The rooms were clean and the location convenient.
1 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
"Great stay for a family of 6"
Perfect stay for our family of 6 with the double queen and pull out sofa bed.
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
brandon
"New Hampshire"
The Front Desk Manager was very accommodating and friendly. We enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Rebecca
"nice hotel"
Our hotel stay was overall good. The only down note was that we did not have a car and finding places to eat within walking distance was difficult.
Other trip Jul 21, 2015
Ray
"The Airport Hotel not at the Airport"
This hotel was the hardest hotel to find. It's not visible from the street. It's hidden behind a clump of trees which are hidden behind a Fairfield Inn. Getting there was a struggle. But once in, the staff was wonderful. I didn't know it was a hotel that allowed dogs so I was surprised to see so many dogs in and out of the hotel. Was worried because of allergies but found quickly there was no reason to worry. The hotel was clean, the room was clean,bathrooms spotless, the breakfast area was clean. Free breakfast which was phenomenal: eggs, pancakes, bagels, fresh fruit, bacon, sausage, cereal, oatmeal. AND the breakfast area stays open if you want a place to sit and read the paper or play games with the kids. Did not like that the hotel puts a $20 per day hold on your credit card an "incidental" charge just in case you abscond with something. This was new to me. Overall, a good clean hotel with friendly staff and great food.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Jake
"What you would expect"
It is everything you would expect from a Holiday Inn. the Rooms are clean and no lingering smells, free wifi had good reception and speeds, the free breakfast is ok for a free breakfast, and the beds are soft and comfortable. the only complainant would be,,, we were on the 3rd floor and you can hear the hum from the air conditioner on the roof and the toilet handle would stick. Nothing that bother me, but might bother the light sleeper
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Gregory
"Great experience"
Nice facility, well maintained. Would stay again.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"Modern and clean"
Great modern clean
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Dion
"graduation day"
The employees at the hotel were helpful and friendly
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Daisy
"Weekend with son at the races"
Spent the weekend at the races and in Boston. Wanted a quiet and comfortable place to stay. This is my 3rd year staying here and love it. Slept so very well plus the pillows are awesome. The breakfast they put on is one of the best. Great place and great people, the management must be proud.
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
mike
"the hotel was difficlt to find."
once we finally did find it, all went well. we really appreciated the use of the complimentary laundry facillity the breakfast was very well presented. the staff was always frendly and helpful.
Other trip Jun 13, 2015
Clean comfortable room. Good breakfast. Reasonable price.
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Great value, really good hotel"
This was our second stay and same as the first the staff was friendly, the room clean, and the breakfast good. The pool is warmer than most hotels I have stayed at. The next time I'm in Manchester overnight I will stay here.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Erica
"Good hotel, fully met expectations."
Everything was as expected. Hotel is easily accusable to highway with no highway noise. Nice enough area. Pool is good. Hot tub was major plus. Breakfast was good. Standard hot buffet style hotel breakfast. Coffee/Juice, Cereal, eggs/omelets, bagels/toast, pancakes. Workout room was clean, did not smell bad. Convenient to shopping. Only stayed one night.
1 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Ample"
Definitely met our needs. Easy on /off highway. Easy check-in / check-out. Clean room, nice bed and pillows. Good hot shower. Plenty of towels. The breakfast was good although nothing special.
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Great experience. Needed to stay in the area for work. Breakfast is very good except for the pancakes from the pancake machine.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"3.5 out of 5"
Comfortable room but not a lot of extra space to stretch out, as I often, literally, do stretch/excersise on the floor of hotels. The carpet in my room was in dire need of a vacuum. AND, even more, not just the room but the ENTIRE hotel needs a deep dusting! When one is at floor level in a hotel room, one sees maybe more than housekeepers! When the room is a bit dirty, and the workout room was dirty and not well equipped with towels or water, I tend to look a little more closely at the rest of the hotel. That said, it was fine, very close and convenient to the airport, had a free shuttle and the front desk person was very, very professional and helpful.
1 night business trip Apr 1, 2015
"NICE STAY"
THE HOT TUB WAS CLOSED ANF THE POOL IS VERY SMALL AND THE WATER WAS CLOUDY. THE BREAKFAST WAS JUST OK. CHECK OUT IS 12:00 SO YOU DIDN'T FEEL RUSHED OUT
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
LORRAINE
"It was just okay."
It was okay. The pro's were that the room was clean and it was in a good location. There was also a real hairdryer with a nightlight in the bathroom. For me this is a good thing, I hate getting up in the middle of the night and not being able to see anything. The con's were that the parking is extremely limited in this parking lot. We had to park on the side of the parking lot where it says no parking, there were cars parked everywhere. We also had a problem with being able to rent a movie on demand, the remote wouldn't work for it and when asking the front desk they were supposed to call us back and they never did. The free breakfast was very disappointing, the room was they have this in was too small for everyone and they ran out of food. The food was not that good either.
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
Ann
Limited parking, nice hotel. Would recommend. Arrived early and a room was available.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
c
"Goo value"
First room odor was over the top. Guessing someone smoked in it and they were perfuming it. Moved to new room that was fine. Staff very accommodating.
1 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
"Great place for families!"
We went on a 2 day getaway with my 4 & 3 yr old. The staff was amazing, the breakfast was great, there was something for everyone especially my egg allergic child. The gal at the front desk the first night was great with my little ones, engaged in a delightful conversation about their adventures at chuck e cheese earlier. She was so sweet and the kiddos thought she was great. The room was spacious, comfy and clean. The hot tub was not working in the pool room which was a bummer for me. I will definelty stay here again! The price was great for a suite and the hotel staff amazing!
2 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
Beth
"Loved the warm pool... I wish the spa was working"
Great breakfast and friendly staff....need to get the spa fixed but the warm pool was great....great beds...nice bedding!
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
gary
Great morning breakfast, plan on staying here many more times to come :)
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"Did not meet expectations"
When I checked in, the girl was not very welcoming. I listened to the younger gentleman checking in anotger guest give an overview of the hotel while the girl in front of me said nothing more than "sign here" He said that the hot tub was down for maintenance. I was totally bummed. I read the reviews saying that they just had lengethy renovations done so I didn't expect that. My mother in law was ready to go somewhere else over that one... but my nonrefundable prepayment said otherwise. I found it very strange that a Saturday night would be an appropriate time for maintenance. I had booked two rooms and the lady assured me they were side by side... which they were not. That was frustrating because we traveled with three young children who went back and forth alot. so we got settle and we went in the pool which had green things floating in it and I had to go soaking wet to the front desk to request more towels. After the pool I went to go to the store and while clearing snow off my car I noticed someone waiting for me to leave to park where I was. Come to find out they didn't have enough parking for all the guests. Needless to say I walked to the store. The rooms themselves were much smaller than the ones at the Hampton Inn which is where we usually stay... which was disappointing. They do allow pets in the rooms so if you are allergic to pet dander look elsewhere. check out is 12 instead of 11. overall Next time I will book at the Hampton for the quality I was expecting.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
Shaunna
"Total Winner!!!!!"
Our stay was great!!! We stayed for one nite only but totally worth it. It snowed but it did not stop us from going out to eat in the area which was Texas Roadhouse and that was excellent too. The room was so clean and I slept like a baby and the breakfast was also awesome. Very courteous staff helped us with questions that we had. I would definitely stay here again when I visit Manchester New Hampshire.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
judy l.
"No Problems, great rate."
Not nearly enough parking. Lot was full at 8pm.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
"Distinctly average"
This hotel was fine, nothing better than that. The room was as expected, large with 2 queen beds but the air con was noisy and the room dusty. The breakfast was not great, but adequate and parking was at a premium, especially at the weekend although heavy snow fall exacerbated the situation. It is in a good area within easy reach of the airport and downtown Manchester, with several eating and shopping options nearby.
7 night family trip Feb 9, 2015