All hotels in Manchester, New Hampshire, United States of America
1298 S Porter St, Manchester, NH, 03103, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

Very satisfied.
3 night trip May 15, 2014
Rudy
"Nice enough."
Hotel was clean. Continental breakfast was very well done. Location is convenient. Correct room was not available at check in, however the front desk supervisor fixed it very quickly.
2 night business trip May 9, 2014
"Put your izzy in the busy"
Fine and the room met all of our needs and expectations. Checking in late, late, late at night, the night time front desk was comically surreal. I believe I learned that breakfast was served from 6-9a five different times in a 4 minute discussion, even though my first question was if the airport shuttle left as early as 4:30. The on-the-go snack bags were nice, though. Huge kerfluffle with the shuttle on the return at the end of the weekend. Britney at Front desk was very helpful in resolving, making up for rather irresponsible behavior of Shuttle Driver
1 night trip May 1, 2014
Guantanamo Buttress
"good but not great!"
We have stayed at this hotel many times before and are always pleased with the hotel and staff. This time, I do have a couple of minor complaints regarding the breakfast. 1, the orange juice was extremely watered down... tasted more like orange-flavored water and orange juice. 2nd, the staff person watching over the breakfast was more interested in watching the morning news on TV than she was with refilling the coffee pots. A customer had to pull her away from the TV to re-fill the coffee pots for the customers. Neither of these have been an issue in the past, so hoping these are rectified for the next time we stay here.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
TW
"perfect"
nice location to highway but not noisy
2 night trip Apr 20, 2014
"short stay"
staff were very helpful, courteous, and friendly. location was convenient to the places we were accessing. Your rooms were comfortable and clean. Breakfast was decent, though not as good as I have experienced in other HI Express's in the past. Bananas were green for one. Not terrible, just not great. Otherwise, the experience was very positive. Again, kudos to the staff and management.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
Very clean room! That's all I look for in a hotel and we got it.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Nadine
"I had a bad experience, but not hotel's fault"
We had very bad neighbors sorrounding us. There were a few groups together that kept slamming doors next door to us, right across from us and the room above us. I called the front desk and complained, asked them to change our room, but they didn't have any other rooms available. They did however come upstairs n ask the guests to quiet down n stop slamming doors and running around. They stopped for a little bit, but continued throughout the night. My husband was taking a 7 hour exam at 8 am in the morning and I'm 8 months pregnant so we both needed some sleep. In the morning, I spoke to the front desk and they said since we didn't book through them but through hotels.com, they couldn't refund me, but if I spoke to hotels.com they would approve the refund and that's exactly what happened. We didn't get any sleep, but the front desk kept asking if there was anything else they could do...they very very understanding and sweet about it. I especially want to thank you Kim, Mariam, and Chris. Thank you
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2014
Violeta
"I would stay there again if I was in the vacinity"
it was close to the airport but I didn't hear any plane engines. It had a small hot tub I enjoyed and a nice indoor pool but that was a little chilly for me to venture into. It had a lovely complimentary breakfast and on Wednesday night a manger's complimentary dinner. The staff was very friendly and accommodating .
5 night trip Apr 8, 2014
BD
"Convenient location"
Short drive to hooksett and mall, many dining options. Kids loved the pool. Hot tub could have been cleaner. Breakfast was great, many options.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Hotel room was always to uncomfortable."
Business center computer didn't work - had to change rooms twice because heating system didn't warm the room - cigarette smoke in the hallways and is suppose to be a non-smoking hotel - parking lot half cleaned from ice and snow.
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
"Easy access to everything we wanted to do."
This is the 3rd time we stayed in that hotel. I would be heartbroken if they were booked. Staff was wonderful, very friendly and practically felt like I had known them my life. Everytime I passed the desk I was greeted with friendly conversation and asked if they could help me with anything. The cleaning crew was also very friendly, always with a smile and a greeting. I actually look forward to staying at that hotel. It is very warm and hospitable.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Judy
"servicable hotel while en route"
This is a perfectly servicable hotel if you need to stay over for an early flight from Manchester. All Holiday Inns have the same problem - the pillows - they are soft, offer no support. They should invest in some memory foam pillows. The bed is quite comfortable. The breakfast is a nice touch, but the is almost undrinkable. There isn't any good fresh fruit (just bananas or delicious apples - how's about berries?). Offering bagels but only plastic knives to cut them is half is ridiculous.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"Hotel stay for snowboarding"
Great! Close to where we were going snowboarding, loved the breakfast and pool... Will be back !
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Nicole
"Holidays in Manchester"
We have stayed here before because it is pet-friendly and close to I-293. Some of the dog owners should be ashamed of themselves for not picking up the doo-doo, but that's not the hotel's fault. Only real hotel complaint was that the thermostat had to be set to 75 degrees to get any heat. At 74 or below, the air coming out of the heater was cold. Breakfast buffet is good, staff is friendly, equipment in exercise room was in good working order. We will stay here again.
3 night trip Dec 22, 2013
Scott C.
Overall the hotel was adequate. Nothing special. Bathroom and bathroom floor were very cold.
1 night trip Dec 17, 2013
the room was clean and nice the hair dryer was broke the phone was broke. The hotel was having a hiring day for bass pro in the breakfest area it was a bad set up for guests otherwise it was a nice place to stay for the night.
1 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
Shawn
"excellent service..."
Sent IT person to help me connect to wi-fi...I have windows 8 and still not familiar with it........
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
Grandma
THE STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL. WE WERE LATE CHECKING IN AND WE DID NOT HAVE A PROBLEM. GIVING US DIRECTIONS TO WHERE WE NEEDED TO GO WAS ON POINT. MAKING SURE WE DID NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH RETURNING TO RENTAL CAR AND GETTING TO THE AIRPORT ON TIME WAS RIGHT ON POINT. GREAT STAFF AND GREAT STAY
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
BARBARA
"Very nice"
Comfortable beds, everything very clean, snacks near front desk
1 night trip Oct 15, 2013
Leslie
"Very nice hotel and friendly staff."
The hotel was was very nice and comfortable. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. It was close enough to the college we went to look at for our son.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
cheryl
"Very very nice"
We were booked by our agent at another chain in another city by mistake...we came to Holiday Inn. It was $100 cheaper! The staff were exceptional friendly and helpful. Rooms were very clean and pleasant. It made our stay in New England a very positive one. I would stay at a Holiday Inn again because of my expierence here.
4 night family trip Oct 13, 2013
Leaf lover
"Good airport/shopping mall location"
Very difficult for 'first-timers' to drive to from airport. Quiet and good food
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"Convenient, clean and comfortable"
We chose this hotel for quick overnight stay. The room was comfortable, the staff was friendly and the free breakfast was pretty good.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
Jam
"Well run"
This hotel seems very well run. It is clean, the complementary breakfast is generous, and all the staff seem happy to be there. We have been here before and will continue to stay here whenever we are in Manchester.
2 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"weekend trip with my grand-daughter to N.H."
I had a wonderful stay at your hotel from the time I checked in until I left. The staff was so friendly and helped me with all of my needs. The room was very clean and I liked the size of it. So many times I have found the room in a hotel to be so small but this one was great. I was not tripping over anything. The breakfast was quite a surprise, plently of a variety. My trip to my niece's wedding was wonderful and I found people very helpful with directions. The state is very clean and beautiful.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
We were in town for the Hot Rod Reunion at New England Dragway. We live 3 hours away and thought it would be better to drive up the night before and spend the night. That way we wouldn't have to get up so early to make the long drive. We arrived at 10pm Friday night. The front desk clerk was very polite and our room was nice and clean. We settled into bed around 11 and set the alarm for 7am. At 5:15 the next morning a garbage truck arrived to empty the dumpster in the hotel parking lot. The loud noise woke us up. It took a good 20 mins. Who empties dumpsters in a hotel parking lot at 5:15 in the morning!!!! So much for our plan to get extra sleep in the morning. When I told the front desk clerk about it, he didn't seem to care. Don't count on a decent breakfast either. It wasn't anything to write home about. The OJ was fake, biscuits were like rubber and the eggs were gross.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"Good values forstay"
Great location for passing thru Manchester.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Cal
"Brief stay but pleasant"
Stayed at this hotel because we had an early flight. Staff extremely helpful. We did not use the shuttle service but it was available at 4:30 a.m. Also a nice variety of cold breakfast food was available since we checked out earlier than breakfast was served.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express Manchester NH. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us and even though you had an early flight, we were able to accommodate all your needs! We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"OVERNIGHT TO CATCH A PLANE"
MY wife and I needed a hotel near Manchester Airport to catch an early flight. Hotel was clean, quiet, and the shuttle was on time. Used the business office to print boarding passes. All I needed and wanted.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy we had everything you needed on your most recent trip into Manchester, NH. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Eppa
Whenever I have to stay in a hotel I always pick Holiday Inn Express they are by far the best bang for your buck that I have found.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Express Manchester Airport we are very happy to hear you found great value in our hotel and all of its amenities! We hope to see you again very soon.
1 night business trip Aug 12, 2013
"not the room on my confirmation"
I did not get the room described on my confirmation. The pool and hot tub were ok. I was disappointed in them really. The little that I saw the staff they were fine.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Pam
The rooms were nice and clean and the air conditioning worked well. The walls were very sound proof.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
Thank you for your kind review, we are very happy you were satisfied with your most recent stay with us! We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Fine for a one-nighter"
It was a standard, clean Holiday Inn. Our room was right across from the pool - which was pretty loud.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express at the Manchester Airport, I am very sorry to hear that you had some noise issues while staying across from the pool area. Upon your next visit, please remind us of your experience, we’ll make sure we assign you a room located in a quieter area of the Hotel. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2013
TH
"1night stay"
Great place for a 1 night stay
1 night trip Jul 15, 2013
Ken
"Hotel is close to eating establishments and mall"
We staying for flight out early next am hotel did not book us on shuttle even though we told them at checkin but they did pay for taxi to airport so we got to airport at the time we planned. They have a laundry in hotel which was free surprisingly and we had been on vacation to Maine so we took advantage of it to wash our dirty clothes, Staff was friendly and room was clean as best we could tell If in the area ever again I would stay here a little pricey but this is a nice hotel
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Everything was great..."
Everything was great. Two things could have been better. I thought almost all motel rooms today have a refrigerator. This one didn't; the desk said they intend to have all rooms with refrigerators soon. The other thing that I've seen in another motel that was lacking here is fruit salad with the breakfast buffet. I can't think of anything else that wasn't as good as or better than any other motel I've stayed at.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Great road trip stop..."
The hotel provided a very pleasant stop on our family's road trip through New England. The Holiday Inn Express brand usually delivers, with clean, comfortable rooms and a friendly staff, and the chain's Manchester hotel was no exception. I highly recommend this hotel for families. The full breakfast and guest laundry were great conveniences.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
"Nice Hot tub :)"
It was a great get a way for a 2 year anniversary.
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2013
jeff
"Emergency visit"
This was the second time we stayed at this Holiday Inn Express. Both times we were very pleased with the staff, the accommodations and service. They offer a continental breakfast that serves fresh pancakes instead of the waffles. My husband likes the pancakes and is fascinated by the machine that makes them. The pool and hot tub were open from 5am to 11pm so they were available almost any time you wanted them. This time we flew into Manchester and needed the shuttle to get us to the airport for a 5:25am flight. Service was more than acceptable and we were there with plenty of time to spare. The neighborhood was right by the highway and the Mall of New Hampshire but there was no traffic noise to speak of. Overall, a wonderful stay.
3 night trip Jun 20, 2013
S Carr
"Great Hotel!"
Our room was clean and spacious. Our grandson totally enjoyed the pool and hot tub! We were close to the major highway, which made travel easy!
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Close to the airport with free shuttle"
Reasonable hotel for business traveller
1 night business trip Jun 9, 2013
"Good choice in hotel"
great staff. Breakfast was the best I've had at a hotel, EVER! free laundry. Our room was very large we were abel to fit 4 kids and 3 adults. Teh kids loved the pool. There was a small gym, I din;t use it because I went up that weekend to do a tough mudder. There was even a small closet like room with a pc with a huge screen and a laser printer just in case you needed it. Also they had an ipad dedicated to finidng things (i.e. stores, restaurants, entertainment)around the area. Also thir common area served as an eatery in the AM and a lounge after breakfast hours. I will def. be going there again. I spent $100/night. It was the best bang fo rmy buck. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. One of the nurses I wokr with even knew about it since she use to visit Mnachester, NH and gave it a thumbs up and the MExican Restaurant near it called CJs.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
"About as good as it gets in Manchester"
'nuff said. I have stayed at 4 different hotels in Manchester and this is the only one I will return to.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
Thank you for staying with us at The Holiday Inn Express at the Manchester Airport, We are happy you had a good stay with us and will return to us in the future. Our staff looks forward to making your next stay a great one!
1 night trip May 11, 2013
Michael M
"Very nice place to stay"
This was a very nice place to stay for me and my family. The room was very clean and the pool was fun for the kids. The breakfast in the morning was surprisingly good. We would definitely stay there again the next time we are in the Manchester area.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
Thank you Scott for your gracious comments about your stay here at the Holiday Inn Express Manchester-Airport, and we look forward to having you back soon! Safe travels!
1 night trip May 3, 2013
Scott B.
"Airport stay"
Good place to spend the night before catching an early flight in the morning. The shuttle to the airport was right on time and because we left before breakfast, they had brown-bag breakfast for us.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Holiday Inn Express Manchester-Airport. Hope to see you return in the near future!
1 night trip Apr 26, 2013
Ariana
"Recommend"
The hotel is hard to find, so go past the Fairfield Inn and keep looking on that side. Once there, I thought it was fine. The desk staff seemed a bit distracted by personal phone calls when I checked in and when I went to check out, not present. During the check in period I got the impression the staff was helping the male manager dodge phone calls from a woman, which was WAY too much information for me. Not professional. The most pleasant surprise was the breakfast, which is far from minimal. Some type of eggs and breakfast meat every day, biscuits and gravy, cereal, warm cinnamon rolls, pastries, toast, bagels, juice, etc. There was even a pancake machine. I was intrigued enough to try it, although not very successfully, however the food staff turned up immediately, very concerned, determined to fix it - I didn't have time to wait around, but that was impressive. There was a little pantry of snack foods for sale. The room was nice enough, plenty of towels, clean, with a cute arrangement of toiletries.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Holiday Inn Express here in Manchester, NH. We regret to hear that the front desk staff seemed distracted at check in and sincerely apologize for their lack of professionalism. We strive for 100% guest satisfaction and excellent customer service. We are glad that the room and amenities were too your liking, and that the breakfast exceeded your expectations! We hope to see you back in future.
Other trip Apr 21, 2013
conf attendee
"Comfortable, Clean, & Homey"
Great! Very clean. Staff was nice & accomodating. Beds were large & very comfortable. Would stay again. Only one negative thing: the coffee was terrible. I just can't start my day without a good cup. I will bring my Green Mountain Coffee from home next time.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at the Holiday Inn Express! So glad you were able to experience our warm Holiday Inn Express hospitality. We apologize that our coffee was not to your liking. We hope to see you again soon!
2 night family trip Apr 12, 2013
Very convenient and the price was right.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
Thank you for your comments! Safe travels :)
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2013
"Great staff - Very clean and dog-friendly hotel"
Great experience. Very clean and comfortable. Friendly staff.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
Thank you for taking the time for the great review and hope to see you at again soon here at the Holiday Inn Express!
Other trip Apr 7, 2013