All hotels in Gadsden, Alabama, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here205 Enterprise Dr, Gadsden, AL, 35904, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

I enjoyed the stay at Gadsded Best Western, it was convient to where I was competing in a rock climbing competition. However, the confirmation stated I'd have 2 queen beds and a fold out sofa. The management stated that hotel sites commonaly mis-represent the rooms to get business. The staff I had contact with was courteous, helpful and had very warm personalities.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
Don
"Two night stay for wedding"
At first I was a little worried about the condition of the hotel. The lobby was great, but when we got off the elevator to go to our room the hallway smelled like musty cigarettes. However, once we got into our room it was MUCH better. The beds were very comfortable and bathroom was very nice. Overall I would recommend staying here!
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
Katie
"Pleasant experience..."
Will stay there again...Nice location and friendly staff...
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
Roger
"HOTEL WITH EVERYTHING!!!!"
We had a clean and upscale room, friendly, caring, and compassionate staff.t breakfast! I'd like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Amanda. When she was cleaning our room after we left, she found some very important medicine I have to have. That wouldn't happen just anywhere! We will definitely stay there again!! There's just a lot to be said about HONEST, CARING, AND FRIENDLY STAFF WHO MAKE YOU FEEL AT HOME!!!
Other trip Oct 14, 2012
"Good Stop-over"
Very convenient location close to restaurants, hwy., etc. Surprisingly quiet. Exceptionally friendly, helpful staff. Only objection was to the pungent, unpleasant hallway odor of stale smoke. While it did not filter in to our no-smoking room it was breath-holding strong when stepping out into the hallway. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2012
RCHarris
"Nice Place to Stay"
My wife and I stayed 5 nights. Good access to Gadsden, Rainbow City, I-59 and the regional airport. Several decent restaurants within walking distance: Old Mexico, Ruby Tuesday's and Cracker Barrel. Walmart is across the street and a handy Dollar General is a short walk away. The free breakfast buffet is nice, plus two internet terminals are always available in the lobby. Your room key gives you free access to a Golds gym (4.8 mile drive). Safe, clean and friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
Plow
The front desk staff and housekeeping were so pleasant and accommodating. Gave a score of 3 on maintenance of the hotel only because a sign was posted by the pool that it was closed until further notice (apparently having some type of cleaning problem) and the gas grill for guests was out of gas. We stayed in a suite that was roomy and comfortable. Will definitely stay again on our return visits to the area.
Other trip Sep 29, 2012
"Another good nights sleep"
This was our third stay at this hotel. Service was friendly and professional, room was clean, and breakfast was above par. We will continue to make this our choice of hotel when staying in Gadsden.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012
"Good place to stay!"
Nice staff, wonderful rooms...walks are a little thin but beds are comfortable and room is spacious
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
Katelyn
"Good hotel for family or just an overnight."
The only issue was that the floor we were on was a combo smoking/non-smoking, so the hallway smelled of cigarette smoke. But the room was good, except for the light from outside, beds comfy and staff very helpful. We got the room on a last minute discount, so not sure if that relegated us to the mixed smoking/non-smoking section or not. The hotel did not seem to be crowded.
Other trip Sep 2, 2012
"Great comfort"
The only negative I have is when I request to have my room clean they did not clean the tub.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2012
I have stayed at this hotel several times. It's always clean, the staff is friendly, and the room is just as I requested. Great quality for the price!
2 night trip Aug 23, 2012
"Very Nice Hotel"
Very nice clean hotel. Staff very helpful. Nice breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2012
it was a nice place except i booked thru you as non smoking when i got there she told me i had to take smoking room which as expected smelled like smoke my guest that was traviling with me has allergy to smoke so she was very uncomfortable the whole night when i asked why i had to take the smoking room they told me when i book thru you no guarantee on what room i would get
1 night trip Aug 1, 2012
pam
"The best Staff every"
The staff was very helpful. All i can say is this is my family and i first time at a best western we do comfort inn, but tis was the best.
Other trip Jul 24, 2012
"First time in Gadsden, AL"
The front desk staff was very polite and professional. The hotel location was convenient to a number of restaurants, from McDonalds to Mexican. There was a Super Walmart across the street. Traffic was manageable. The room itself was nice (one king bed, suite) and had a microfridge and microwave. The desk was a little small for spreading out papers but basically okay. The high speed wireless internet was superb - very fast. The breakfast was more than a standard 'continental', but the food was bland. I would recommend eating out. Overall stay: 4.6 out of 5.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2012
"Convenient location."
Very clean hotel with friendly staff. Perfect access to I59 near the Tennessee line and several options for food nearby. Free wifi and a great breakfast.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2012
RH
"easy assess to hotel, close to many places to eat"
enjoyed it very much. nice ,clean and commfy. staff very nice. breakfast great
1 night trip Jul 7, 2012
jan
"Not terrible but room for improvement"
The microwave sounded like it was going to explode. When we notified the manager, her recommendation was to just use the microwave in the public area, that's it. We paid for a room with a microwave and didn't get one. And I could hear the people in the surrounding rooms. I've never been in a hotel where I could hear the guests.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2012
Sheri
"Best property I have stayed at recently."
Very clean and comfortable room. Good WiFi speed. I'll be back.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2012
"dissapointment"
I was disappoited i the factm that our room was not ready when we arrived. We were a couple ofb hours early but there wasn't a single car in the parking lot. The pool had no umbrellas to block the midday sun. I felt that the staff wasn't all that concerned with the customer's comfort. We had to wait one day in the lobby while our room was torn up waiting for the staff to finish cleaning our room. Almost an hour while the staff was eating thr=eir lunch. I feel they should have either finished cleaning our room or waait until they had eaten their luch brfore starting on our room
3 night family trip May 23, 2012
"Horrible stay in Gadsden Best Western."
I checked in at around 8pm and the a/c had not been turned on in the room and it was over 80 degrees. When I called and complained the Manager, Cecil, came up and did not appear to know what to do. I insisted that maintenance be called and they arrived and said that the a/c was doing all it could do. The room was so hot that it would take a while to cool off. He at least provided a fan. The bathtub would not drain and you stood in 10 inches of water during the entire shower. I deserve a full refund for this stay. The room was unbearable most of the night with the heat. When I checked out the next morning and explained the terrible night, the desk person said there was nothing she could do. That I would have to spend the night miserable because no one bothered to check the room is appalling. Absolutely horrible experience!!
Other trip May 8, 2012

"A mixed bag"
Receptionist was ace, very friendly. Room had paper thin walls. Strange noises (pipes?) - intermittent, but so loud I had to get a room change.... Ray's bbq around the corner was good
1 night trip Oct 28, 2014
"Can't go wrong here"
My work takes me to many different places so given the geography for where I needed to be, this stay represented one my best travel values this year. If you're looking for a very clean, well maintained hotel for a comfortable stay for an extremely fair price, I can highly recommend this Best Western Plus location and I will certainly look to stay there again on my next pass through this area.
3 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
1 night trip Jun 22, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for BEST WESTERN PLUS Gadsden Hotel & Suites

"Everything was Great!!"
04/29/15 Benny B Asheville, North Carolina
Everyone was great! I had a pleasant stay and will stay again in a heartbeat. Thank you very much to Shauna at front desk for her help and Joy for the excellent breakfast. Thank you to all of the housekeepers my room was very nice and clean. Thank you to Amanda for her help and being nice.
"The " Plus" shines at this hotel"
04/28/15 Sam L United States
Great room, great staff, free cookies, decent internet. Quiet stay. A/C worked excellently. Free HBO! Desktop outlets! Large swivel HDTV. Two ceiling fans and lamps controlled via wall switches. I enjoyed returning her after a long days work.
"Average at best"
04/22/15 Cyclops1977 Ankeny, Iowa
I am not sure why this place is getting all of the good reviews. Our reservation was misplaced when we arrived, the rooms are small and dark and the breakfast is really below average for hotels of this type. I will say that the staff is courteous and the hotel is very clean. The next time in the area I believe I will try the Hampton just on the other side of the parking lot.
"The Best in Gadsden"
04/20/15 Mark O Bryson City, United States
This is the BEST place to stay in Gadsden, AL. It is safe, clean and convienent. The hospitality is absolutely outstanding. As soon as you walk into the lobby, Bridgett will greet you with the Best smile. You will get a great nights sleep and the next morning Joy will have the Best breakfast waiting for you. She will ask you if she can make your waffles and if you want it done deliciously right she will be happy to prepare it for you. It's the staff that makes it 'The Best in Gadsden".
"Great hotel!"
04/16/15 joelak
We needed to spend a night on the road to visit some friends. Was just the place we needed. Room was clean and priced right. Nice lobby and friendly staff. Couldn't have been better! Need to be on time for breakfast or will not be any left! Was very impressed overall!!!
04/11/15 PLCraft
We stayed Easter night on our way to the Smokies. We were so impressed, we made sure we could stop again on the way home yesterday. Everyone was so friendly and the rooms were spotless. The mattresses and pillows were very comfortable and the rooms are spacious. Breakfast was nice, too. Highly recommend this hotel.
"A Plus"
04/10/15 Hector G United States
My rest from work was wonderful! I have to travel quite a bit for work. Wish all hotel chains were like this. Check in and stay was great. Breakfast was very good. Express Checkout even better! Price was fair. Have no complaints.
04/07/15 Keywestmama24 Albany, New York
Overall a nice hotel. Our only complaint was that it as noisy. We have stayed at plenty of Best Westerns and not had this issue before. We could hear people walking above us. Not really a big issue since it was a hotel you sort of expect that. A bigger concern was a noisy fan in what seemed to be a ventilation system. When we mentioned it at the front desk on check out the staff members seemed unconcerned. The best part the breakfast buffet. The woman taking care of it was phenomenal. Made you feel like you were dining with friends, offering to get you things and making waffles for people extremely friendly.
"Very Nice"
04/03/15 harold m Seneca, South Carolina
Don't pass this one by. The rooms are very nice and clean with everything you need for stay after a day on the road. The front desk was nice and helpful when checking in but our biggest surprise came at the best continental breakfast we have ever seen that was hosted and put together by Joy. Her service was far better than we have experienced in any hotel breakfast and would rival that of any restaurant you could visit. We were very happy with our entire visit.
04/02/15 Gary M Columbus, United States
Traveling cross country we stayed at Best Western Plus Gadsden Alabama and found it to be a most enjoyable overnight stay. For us they were outstanding people that provided outstanding service. The room was attractive & clean and a good morning breakfast was made great by the lady that was tending the breakfast area.