All hotels in Gadsden, Alabama, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here205 Enterprise Dr, Gadsden, AL, 35904, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Quiet, clean, and comfortable"
Quiet, clean, and comfortable. Good breakfast and friendly staff. Conveneinetly located near the expressway. My only complaint is that they put 3 towels in a room reserved for 4 people. I have noticed many hotels do that now.
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
We had a wonderful stay in this hotel. The staff was courteous and made us feel welcome. The room was comfortable; the breakfast was great. We will definitely stay here again.
3 night trip Dec 26, 2012
Danny
I enjoyed the stay at Gadsded Best Western, it was convient to where I was competing in a rock climbing competition. However, the confirmation stated I'd have 2 queen beds and a fold out sofa. The management stated that hotel sites commonaly mis-represent the rooms to get business. The staff I had contact with was courteous, helpful and had very warm personalities.
2 night trip Nov 2, 2012
Don
"Two night stay for wedding"
At first I was a little worried about the condition of the hotel. The lobby was great, but when we got off the elevator to go to our room the hallway smelled like musty cigarettes. However, once we got into our room it was MUCH better. The beds were very comfortable and bathroom was very nice. Overall I would recommend staying here!
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
Katie
"Pleasant experience..."
Will stay there again...Nice location and friendly staff...
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
Roger
"HOTEL WITH EVERYTHING!!!!"
We had a clean and upscale room, friendly, caring, and compassionate staff.t breakfast! I'd like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Amanda. When she was cleaning our room after we left, she found some very important medicine I have to have. That wouldn't happen just anywhere! We will definitely stay there again!! There's just a lot to be said about HONEST, CARING, AND FRIENDLY STAFF WHO MAKE YOU FEEL AT HOME!!!
Other trip Oct 14, 2012
"Good Stop-over"
Very convenient location close to restaurants, hwy., etc. Surprisingly quiet. Exceptionally friendly, helpful staff. Only objection was to the pungent, unpleasant hallway odor of stale smoke. While it did not filter in to our no-smoking room it was breath-holding strong when stepping out into the hallway. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2012
RCHarris
"Nice Place to Stay"
My wife and I stayed 5 nights. Good access to Gadsden, Rainbow City, I-59 and the regional airport. Several decent restaurants within walking distance: Old Mexico, Ruby Tuesday's and Cracker Barrel. Walmart is across the street and a handy Dollar General is a short walk away. The free breakfast buffet is nice, plus two internet terminals are always available in the lobby. Your room key gives you free access to a Golds gym (4.8 mile drive). Safe, clean and friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
Plow
The front desk staff and housekeeping were so pleasant and accommodating. Gave a score of 3 on maintenance of the hotel only because a sign was posted by the pool that it was closed until further notice (apparently having some type of cleaning problem) and the gas grill for guests was out of gas. We stayed in a suite that was roomy and comfortable. Will definitely stay again on our return visits to the area.
Other trip Sep 29, 2012
"Another good nights sleep"
This was our third stay at this hotel. Service was friendly and professional, room was clean, and breakfast was above par. We will continue to make this our choice of hotel when staying in Gadsden.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012
"Good place to stay!"
Nice staff, wonderful rooms...walks are a little thin but beds are comfortable and room is spacious
1 night trip Sep 8, 2012
Katelyn
"Good hotel for family or just an overnight."
The only issue was that the floor we were on was a combo smoking/non-smoking, so the hallway smelled of cigarette smoke. But the room was good, except for the light from outside, beds comfy and staff very helpful. We got the room on a last minute discount, so not sure if that relegated us to the mixed smoking/non-smoking section or not. The hotel did not seem to be crowded.
Other trip Sep 2, 2012
"Great comfort"
The only negative I have is when I request to have my room clean they did not clean the tub.
2 night trip Aug 23, 2012
I have stayed at this hotel several times. It's always clean, the staff is friendly, and the room is just as I requested. Great quality for the price!
2 night trip Aug 23, 2012
"Very Nice Hotel"
Very nice clean hotel. Staff very helpful. Nice breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2012
it was a nice place except i booked thru you as non smoking when i got there she told me i had to take smoking room which as expected smelled like smoke my guest that was traviling with me has allergy to smoke so she was very uncomfortable the whole night when i asked why i had to take the smoking room they told me when i book thru you no guarantee on what room i would get
1 night trip Aug 1, 2012
pam
"The best Staff every"
The staff was very helpful. All i can say is this is my family and i first time at a best western we do comfort inn, but tis was the best.
Other trip Jul 24, 2012
"First time in Gadsden, AL"
The front desk staff was very polite and professional. The hotel location was convenient to a number of restaurants, from McDonalds to Mexican. There was a Super Walmart across the street. Traffic was manageable. The room itself was nice (one king bed, suite) and had a microfridge and microwave. The desk was a little small for spreading out papers but basically okay. The high speed wireless internet was superb - very fast. The breakfast was more than a standard 'continental', but the food was bland. I would recommend eating out. Overall stay: 4.6 out of 5.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2012
"Convenient location."
Very clean hotel with friendly staff. Perfect access to I59 near the Tennessee line and several options for food nearby. Free wifi and a great breakfast.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2012
RH
"easy assess to hotel, close to many places to eat"
enjoyed it very much. nice ,clean and commfy. staff very nice. breakfast great
1 night trip Jul 7, 2012
jan
"Not terrible but room for improvement"
The microwave sounded like it was going to explode. When we notified the manager, her recommendation was to just use the microwave in the public area, that's it. We paid for a room with a microwave and didn't get one. And I could hear the people in the surrounding rooms. I've never been in a hotel where I could hear the guests.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2012
Sheri
"Best property I have stayed at recently."
Very clean and comfortable room. Good WiFi speed. I'll be back.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2012
"dissapointment"
I was disappoited i the factm that our room was not ready when we arrived. We were a couple ofb hours early but there wasn't a single car in the parking lot. The pool had no umbrellas to block the midday sun. I felt that the staff wasn't all that concerned with the customer's comfort. We had to wait one day in the lobby while our room was torn up waiting for the staff to finish cleaning our room. Almost an hour while the staff was eating thr=eir lunch. I feel they should have either finished cleaning our room or waait until they had eaten their luch brfore starting on our room
3 night family trip May 23, 2012

"A mixed bag"
Receptionist was ace, very friendly. Room had paper thin walls. Strange noises (pipes?) - intermittent, but so loud I had to get a room change.... Ray's bbq around the corner was good
1 night trip Oct 28, 2014
"Can't go wrong here"
My work takes me to many different places so given the geography for where I needed to be, this stay represented one my best travel values this year. If you're looking for a very clean, well maintained hotel for a comfortable stay for an extremely fair price, I can highly recommend this Best Western Plus location and I will certainly look to stay there again on my next pass through this area.
3 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
charles
1 night trip Aug 20, 2012
1 night trip Jun 22, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for BEST WESTERN PLUS Gadsden Hotel & Suites

"The only real complaint"
05/23/15 Donald G Springfield, United States
The only real complaint we had was the truck drivers coming in from other hotels/motels in the area to eat some mornings. This was a real problem for the breakfast staff and guests. It made it more difficult for us as guests to find food and a place to set-down on those mornings, which also unnecessarily extended our time we had for our meal. The staff did not complain, just worked harder.
"Great Lighting and Soundproofing"
05/23/15 JoanManhattanBeach Manhattan Beach, California
This is the first motel/hotel I've ever stayed in that had adequate lighting in the bedroom. In addition to the standard two bedside table lamps, there was also a ceiling light and overhead fan over the bed. For the first time it was easy to read and/or do Sudoku puzzles in bed! Also, soundproofing was so good that even though there was a rowdy group in the conference room five doors down from us, they could not be heard until you were in the hallway.
"Excellent Hotel"
05/20/15 smederlet Flat Rock, North Carolina
This is a great hotel. Beautiful décor. Exceptionally clean rooms with comfortable beds and room décor is also really nice. Shower head is excellent. Great water pressure. Breakfast buffet was good. Joy who is the employee running the breakfast buffet was so personable and friendly. Greeting customers and making sure that everyone had what they needed. She makes your breakfast enjoyable. Front desk clerk during check in last night was not the most personable she remained in the back and customers had to keep ringing the bell to get her attention. Her dress attire could be improved as well. Otherwise I would definitely stay at this hotel again if in the area
"ENJOYABLE STAY"
05/17/15 Jon E BILOXI, MS, United States
clean room, good food, comforable bed, cold A/C, safe area and will stay here again when in the area. I am a Diamond member and have been this status for many years. If I could find a Best Western hotel where ever I travel, I would only stay in their hotels.
"I was pleasantly surprised"
05/16/15 jivey109999
This best western was great the room was clean and the staff was awsome. I woke up late and missed the continental breakfast but the girl that was working made sure I had a Danish ( that was excellent by the way ) and toast she even offered to set everything back up so I could eat. In a time where customer service is nonexistenting it was a pleasant surprise to be welcomed by such a friendly staff ( the owner should be proud).
"Best of the BW"
05/08/15 Joy P Coventry, Connecticut
Great place to stay. Wonderful staff. The best breakfasts ever. Joy, the kitchen server is right there to anticipate you needs and wants. The best hot breakfasts in all of the hotels. Staff is warm and inviting. Grounds are immaculate.
"Joy gives a 5"
05/07/15 BlickTX
Check in was a breeze even though we didn't have reservations. I noticed the nice business area with two PC's and the comfortable breakfast area. The room met all expectations - all amenities we expected, well decorated and comfortable beds with plenty of pillows. Exceptional lighting for all the areas - work table, sitting area, beds, entry and of course, roomy bath. But - it was Joy's breakfast that put this over the top. She welcomes her guests with an explanation of what's available - and it's a wide selection of hot and cold choices, then she sees to it that coffee cups are refilled both inside and out on the large tree-lined patio. Does it sound as though we liked this? Yes!! Recommend it highly.
"Home away from Home"
05/07/15 Robert W Hiram, United States
Very helpful, friendly staff. Makes our stay almost like being at home. Having to handle family business this hotel makes things a lot easier. Clean rooms, great beds, good food just some of the things you need on business trips when you are away from home and the convenience of being able to ask for certain things and have the staff help in any necessary.
"Wonderful People"
05/04/15 Tanya E Crossville, United States
Our stay for Talladega was wonderful. A great breakfast buffet with super nice ladies running it. Clean rooms. Beds were a little hard for me but the rest of my family liked them. My only complaint is no vents to clear steamy mirrors after a shower.
"Everything was Great!!"
04/29/15 Benny B Asheville, North Carolina
Everyone was great! I had a pleasant stay and will stay again in a heartbeat. Thank you very much to Shauna at front desk for her help and Joy for the excellent breakfast. Thank you to all of the housekeepers my room was very nice and clean. Thank you to Amanda for her help and being nice.