All hotels in Tamarac, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3800 W Commercial Blvd, Tamarac, FL, 33309, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Nice hotel for inexpensive stay"
We stayed for a week. The carpet of the first room we were given reeked of stale urine and the room and entire 2nd floor smelled musty. We were given another room that was much better thank god. The staff was polite and friendly. The environment safe. Overall it's a great place to stay if you are on a low budget but are still seeking something comfortable and safe. What can I say, It's not the Ritz Carlton but it's pleasant enough for a short stay.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"Poor"
Arrived at 6pm, can't check in , no power only at La quinta...was dark. Wait outside for 4 hrs. Got our room but was smoking room requested for another room was the same smells cigarettes. Very disappointed
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Ismed
"Needs update"
-room and hallways´ carpets needs to be replaced -elevator and bathroom need to be updated, painted, cleaned, etc.
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
Intl traveler
Too far from cruise ships, clean hotel. Check in was a little difficult as I had confirmed in morning for king bed, at check in only double available. After asking for discount for room switch, there was magically a king room available.
cc
"our one night stay..."
Friendly staff.room was clean and smelled fresh.nice hd television.free breakfast was decent.small pool area but ok.I would stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2014
david
"Getaway"
Great Location for a quick getaway!
3 night trip Nov 11, 2014
Desiree
"Don't expect non-smoking room even if you reserve"
We arrived at 11am but they didn't have a room available. Fine, that's normal. They knew that we had reserved 2 non-smoking rooms, and they told us that we'd be getting king beds and a fridge in our rooms. We told them we'd be back in the evening. When we returned, they put us in SMOKING rooms, and one of them didn't have a fridge, which we were counting on. When I complained, they said they wouldn't have any non-smoking rooms till the next morning, so we had to stay in the disgusting, stinky rooms that night, then pack up, put our suitcases in storage in the morning, and move into another room at night. The person from the day told us that she left a note for the night person to give us non-smoking rooms since we had arrived early. In the end, nobody cared. They said they give us some kind of compensation, but in the end they said they were sorry. To add insult to injury, there was a small cockroach in my room - disgusting.
3 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
Luis
"don't recommend this place"
I cannot recommend this place.It is not La Quinta Inn standard.The whole place is a bit shabby. Lots of seedy people in this place. Dogs in the hotel! Breakfast is a joke. Reception friendly and helpful, but that's it.
3 night romance trip Nov 9, 2014
"la quinta"
room was clean, staff was friendly and courteous....the hallway on the second floor had a moldy smell..if it wasn't for that it was a good stay.
1 night trip Nov 7, 2014
"Terrible!"
Although the front desk staff was friendly. The condition of the room was deplorable. Very dated, smelled, and worst of all there were tiny bugs everywhere. After less than 20 minutes, I returned to the front desk to receive a refund and leave. They said they could not offer a refund because they could not find the bugs (probably because I killed the ones I could). Refund or not I was pleased to leave. I booked a very nice room on the beach and could not have been more pleased.
1 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2014
"nice trip"
It was nice I just think they should have different breakfast menus other than that it was great
3 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
"Tamarac Teardown"
The hotel is in an area filled with what appear to be office buildings yet there are no restaurants nearby The building is old and worn and in need of a make over. The staff was very friendly and efficient. The area was intimidating making us feel somewhat unsafe. The best thing was the price although on future trips to FL I will find another place to stat.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"the room was ok"
My stay was ok. It suit my purpose for the time. I didn't like the room for the price. That room should have been cheaper. Overall it we great.
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2014
Tommy
"A Good Stay!"
I particularly liked the Continental Breakfast!
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Stephen
"2nd Visit...I'll be back"
Service was very welcoming and with a smile. Rooms clean and area safe.
3 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
"Ok"
Really need to get rid off the smoking patrons and loitering in the hallways. Ok place to stay on the cheap, just need to really curb a few things.
3 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2014
Nicole
"Just good for a nights stay..."
The breakfast provided by the hotel was terrible...boiled eggs,cold bagels and pancakes...thats it with coffee and oj ...the room that i stayed in had a roach problem.and only one person was at the front desk which made checking in last 45 minutes because a large group had checked in before me...
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
kevin
Decent hotel, problem with check in between hotel and hotels.com made a good two hour delay not sure who's fault that was but they accommodating to help me solve it.Hotel and room were clean and nice, bed was very comfortable.
2 night romance trip Oct 6, 2014
"My stay"
I felt the most comfortable in my room. The bed was great for me! I get the impression that some people may be living in the hotel?
2 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Cindee
Staff was very friendly and helpful, not one complaint about the service, the room was clean. The lobby was very clean, breakfast was ok. Only complaint there would be the breakfast is served in such a small area and it becomes very crowded on weekends. The hotel is on a good central location and easy to find. I would stay there again, overall very pleasant and clean.
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2014
Colin
"The Upside and the Downside of online bookings."
This was for my son and his girlfriend who are there and my son has a broken ankle and the staff were very accommodating and this is the second night I purchased for them- ad they have purchased two nights in between. Your website didn't recognize me on my second sign in- so I registered again. It would also be helpful if a person booking the room were able to make a deposit and the party who were intending to be staying (as in this case)would be able to pay the balance in cash at the desk, as I would have been able to book all the days of their stay at one time.
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2014
brenda
"it's ok"
It could have been better didn't like the condition of the looks of the room not clean for the price and then the security was right by the door sitting in a chair crazy lol
1 night romance trip Sep 28, 2014
"Dont like this location"
My family did not like the hotel. The location, the people at the front desk, the breakfast.We lost our many there
1 night family trip Sep 10, 2014
Tomas
"Decent"
Two La Quintas across from each other. Inn fairly decent; both hotels hv simular style room setups. Check in time is quicker at 441 location. Check out time 12. Order in
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Hotel Hoppers
"Felt as if I was staying in the ghetto!"
First of all, we requested a non-smoking room; but the room we were given smelt of smoke. The desk clerk was very accommodating in that aspect. Later that night, I went downstairs to request an additional face towel, but the (same) desk clerk was unable to assist because he was "too busy" dealing with other things, so he couldn't leave the front desk to go to the laundry room. We were charged for three persons staying in the room but were continually only being given towels for two persons. We were always requesting additional towels for our one week stay. It was a disappointing experience!
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Prenell
Below avg.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
the room was very dirty and the hotel facilities also Never again !
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
uwe
"GetAway"
The stay is great the staffs are very friendly the only thing I saw is the Air conditioner was very loud, it woke me up couple of times the hotel itself need some uplifting but I was comfy I love the large bed I don't miss home with that bed.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2014
Sonia
Hotel room had a very unpleasant smell. Every time we flushed the toilet it leaked. Told the cleaning attendant but nothing was done in the 3 days we were there. We just kept putting the towels on the ground to adsorb the water.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"disappointed"
The room had an odor. I had to listen to a child crying all night. There was a big argument there, where the police had to be called. It was just a very unpleasant experience. The staff was nice!
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2014
"Hotel"
Very good hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2014
"Good hotel"
The hotel is in ok condition, for 2 days it didn't look like the elevator worked but it did they should have put out a sign. The halls also have a bad smell to them.
Pat
"It's seen better days"
This hotel needs more then just a new coat of paint. There's a reason it's one of the cheapest in the area.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
JayZo
"Antiquated furnishing, carpet & lavatory"
The service was good considering the resources the staff had to work with. The hotel smells old, particularly the carpet in the hallway and rooms. The towels and linen are hard.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Hampro
"Nice place in price range"
Nice clean room - Suggest replacing tub spout in Rm 208 - would make for a stronger shower. Breakfast offerings good - nice pool
3 night trip Jun 12, 2014
WNYer
"Really Good Night"
Really nice hotel. Very clean. Great staff. This was my second stay this month. Girlfriend really likes this hotel. We'll be back again soon .
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Rudy
Only issue was the room had a mold smell to it.
1 night business trip Jun 2, 2014
cj
"great staff"
I love to stay at this hotel because of the staff and the rooms are great. The last time I stayed at this hotel there were a few bad guest which made my stay unpleasent. Thank you.
2 night business trip May 19, 2014
VJ
"Very nice hotel"
Very fast check in and out. Hotel staff recommended us great places about everything we asked. Perfect location for out needs. Very nice and clean rooms. Only two things disappointing: They need to improve a little bit the breakfast and the toilet was not working well. Cleaning ladies helped with all we needed as well.
Other trip May 28, 2014
Carlos
"good stay"
enjoyed the experience
5 night trip May 19, 2014
M. Mitchell
"Comfort stay"
The room I was in was very comfortable. The bed was very comfortable. I could not hear any outside noise. The hotel is in a good area close to stores and gas stations.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Grant
Nice hotel. Bed very comfortable. Room clean. Breakfast about average.
2 night family trip May 17, 2014
"fair"
I stayed in this hotel twice years ago and the quality in general was a lot better, the rugs were in bad shape, people screaming in the hall ways and at 8:45 am service wake us up, supposedly our room was checked out already.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
"Good Night"
Great weekend get away, girlfriend and I had really good time. Very clean room, nice hotel. We will be back. Thanks
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Rudy
The bedside lamps were not working, reported it the first night, nothing was done,reported it again and it was fixed.They need to check rooms before guest arrive.Unfortunately i was doing an exam and needed to read.
3 night business trip Apr 27, 2014
"My experience"
It was a good experience. The hotel is located in a good neighbor. Good choice for the price.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
WEED
"Never Again"
This was one of my worst hotel stays ever! When I saw a bug crawling on the front desk when I was checking in, I knew the stay would be downhill from there. I saw a couple more bugs in my room as well. I would have cancelled and requested a refund but I wasn't sure if it would be allowed since I booked through Hotels.com. I didn't even check to see if the hotel was pet friendly or not, which wouldn't have been a problem but a hotel patron let his dog do a #2 in the hallway by the elevator and didn't bother to clean it up...just gross!!! I'll never stay here again!
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
Everything was great. Only complaint was the plumbing seemed in need of work & the shower curtain wouldn't stay closed.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"good"
room was clean, kind staff,
1 night business trip Apr 10, 2014
"now thats what i call a hotel"
that was a very good hotel the first hotel that had the channels i wanted for and it was a afortable price .
2 night family trip Mar 30, 2014