Suite Novotel CDG Paris Nord 2, Roissy-en-France
Near Charles de Gaulle
The business-friendly Suite Novotel CDG Paris Nord 2 puts you next to Charles de Gaulle Airport, with a free shuttle to terminals. You are about a 30-minute taxi ride away from big tourist attractions like the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe.
Close to culture
There is always something going on at the nearby Villepinte Exposition Center. A 7-minute taxi ride gets you to the concerts, sporting events, and other cultural exhibits the venue hosts throughout the year.
Guests really appreciate the 4-star hotel's muted color scheme and comfy, oversize furniture. Round-the-clock services include a small shop and fitness center. Need to catch up on work? There's a 24-hour business corner, too. Afterwards, you can unwind in the bar.
Relax with free WiFi
Each spacious suite, decorated in relaxing light woods and earthy colors, comes with free WiFi, movies, and music as well as satellite TV. You can heat up a ready-meal thanks to a handy microwave. Other useful facilities include a full-size desk, coffeemaker, and refrigerator.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 866-539-8117from $81
- Superior Suite
- Family Suite
At a glance
- This hotel has 174 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (16 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Free airport shuttle at scheduled times *
- Self parking *
- Accessible parking
Nearby Four Star Roissy-en-France hotels
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- First-run movies
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Top Roissy-en-France hotels
Recently reviewed hotels in Roissy-en-France
- Appartements Helzear Champs ElyséesFrom
- Classics Hotel Parc Des ExpositionsFrom
"I've been to "little" French hotels in the past so with that in mind I can say the rooms are not tiny. Very comfortable and clean. Not brand spanking new but the price was more…"Apr 13, 2015
- Hôtel Le Notre Dame Saint MichelFrom
"We had a wonderful (first time) stay at Hotel Le Notre Dame Saint Michel. Reception check-in was quick and easy. All front desk personnel were friendly. The advantage of being…"Apr 13, 2015
- Hotel Prince De ContiFrom
"I had a nice 2 days at this hotel and staff was very accommodating. I even left some cheese to take back to the states with them in their kitchen fridge and took it later with me.…"Apr 13, 2015
Suite Novotel CDG Paris Nord 2, Roissy-en-France’s small print
Also known as
- Etap Roissy
- Suite Novotel CDG Paris Nord 2 Val d'Oise
- Suite Novotel CDG Paris Nord 2
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility without adult supervision.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 2.48 per person, per night
Self parking costs EUR 10 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 15 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.