All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
2717 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90026, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Convenient to vegan food and Hollywood"
Stayed here because it was a short drive to Hollywood and the La Brea Tar Pits. Pleased to discover that there's a vegan restaurant right next door, and several more down the street. Hotel is reasonably comfortable. Provided breakfast is nothing special, standard complimentary breakfast fare. (Sadly, the vegan restaurant next door doesn't do breakfast.)
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Jacinda
"great for the price"
Clean, comfortable, generous breakfast buffet for an economical hotel. Very polite staff.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
"Vacations"
The guy in front desk helped me with all my questions
4 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Good motel, questionable location."
We were pleasantly surprised at the newness of the room and the cleanliness of the facility as a whole. It was in a kind of a low end, scary neighborhood on Sunset Blvd. Was not sure of where the lobby was in the storefront building. Not good signage (or no signage) for the office. Lots of homeless on the streets surrounding the hotel. Good underground parking once checked in. Had a much better breakfast than the Marriott we stayed in the next night. If you can get past the location of hotel and find the office, I would reccomend it.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Anna
Surprisingly nice with breakfast and free parking underneath
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Kirk
"Surprisingly good!"
This hotel was so much better than I expected. The room was large and comfortable and had everything I needed including pretty fast wifi. It's not the fanciest and there is no gym room, but it totally works. The thing that really made it great though, was Stephanie at the front desk. If all front desk people were like her, my life as a traveling salesperson would be so much nicer. She was helpful, kind, funny, friendly, and she knew what she was talking about - I can't say enough about it. I will definitely put this place on rotation when I'm in LA.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Chelsea
Great service
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Daniela
"Clean, quiet, serviceable!"
Only needed to stay one night, but hotel was clean, quiet, felt safe, and was perfectly serviceable. Neighborhood sketchy, but we had a car and it was close to where our family lived. Breakfast options were all the normal stuff and were fine.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Doug
"convenient location, stiff beds"
friends trip to nearby nightclub and universal studios hollywood
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
ANABEL
It was fine. The hotel is as clean as it can be. The only problem was the bed. It was really uncomfortable. Basically like a rock and we didn't sleep well for 4 nights!
4 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
Tiffany
"Great value, one of my favorite hotels"
Very comfortable.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
Leilani
"Reasonable"
Reasonable for the price.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Sachidan
"Not bad hotel, but in a bad neighborhood"
This hotel had good reviews and looked close to the tourist spots, so we stayed there. It is in a pretty scary neighborhood and we were very concerned about our car and our own safety when outside. The breakfast was not that great either. I would not recommend.
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Tami
"Good Place"
This hotel is on Sunset - just a few short miles from Dodger Stadium. Some interesting local dinning establishments in the surrounding neighborhoods. Staff was helpful & friendly.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2015
NORMAN
"Universal"
In this hotel, I got everything I wanted, cleanliness, comfort, quietness, overall good service! Thanks for making my stay memorable. If I return to California would stay again!! I recommend it!!
3 night family trip May 26, 2015
Alexis
It is a nice hotel. good service and good breakfast.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
YI
"Just a basic Hotel to rest your head for the night"
Was not really what expected considering that I have stayed in a couple of Comfort Hotels in different cities? I honestly do not consider it up to the normal quality of the typical Comfort Hotel or Quality Hotels. The building is old and facilities in the room are out date, though quite spacious, large and neat. The hotel is perhaps a basic hotel to simply lay your head for the night.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Reasonable and clean."
Room was ok and clean. Street was a bit noisy but window muffled sound. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was ok also; standard continental, good.
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Andres
"very nice hotel for the price, bad serive"
The hotel looks much better in person than it does online however we had a small issue that could have been easily resolved by having the attendant or room service come to the room but they didn't. In fact the attendant on staff lied to us and kept us waiting. All in all, the hotel is in good shape, freshly remodeled but the service is terrible.. Breakfast was also good!
3 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
Frederick
"A little odd but doable. Landlubbers beware!"
It was a little bit of an interesting experience - being greeted by the bullet-proof glass around the Front Desk (I checked in at 10:00PM). It is not the safest of areas. It is an older building and the room I stayed in did not have a level floor! The head of the bed was sloped downward. The walls appeared somewhat crooked. This was heightened by the zigzagged carpet. Could have made me a little seasick - kind of reminded me of when I lived on a boat! If you have OCD - do NOT say in room 205 - the quirks will drive you nuts! The hotwater also took FOREVER to come which meant a lukewarm shower. So, kind of an odd experience, but the room was very clean. It met my needs in an unusual way.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Jan
"Pleasantly surprised"
We were somewhat apprehensive about staying at the Comfort Inn but we ended up very pleased with our stay. We picked the hotel for its location. It was in walking distance to our music venue. The lobby and room were VERY clean. We were happy to have a fridge and microwave in our room. The TV had an excellent picture with many channels available. There was even a free breakfast with bacon, eggs, waffles, fruit, yogurt, pasties and more. The bed was comfortable and the shower was hot with adequate pressure. The only negative I could see is that the parking is pretty cramped and I am guessing will completely fill on nights with no vacancy. However that parking is gated and very secure.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Gene
Stay was for 5 days. Hotel was very nice with excellent hot breakfast. Underground parking secured with gate after dark. Employees were friendly and helpful. Only draw back was noisy street, but we would gladly stay again.
5 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
PAUL
"Clean , and good"
Everything is good .
2 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
Wannika
"Close to Dodger stadium"
The hotel was in a little sketching neighborhood but we Once inside we felt safe and it had gated parking. Check in was good and room was okay the only thing is the beds were hard as rocks I could have used a egg crate or something. Tossed and turned all night due to the bed being so firm.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Angie
"Great Find!"
I was a little weary because of the last experience we had with Exdpedia. I feel like they are doing a much better job lining up hotels. The hotel was close to everything that we needed. The staff want out of there way to make sure that we were comfortable!! It is affordable and a great place to stay if you are needing a place in Hollywood! While is is not luxurious it is clean, pleasant and I felt extremely safe!!
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Business"
Excellent stay, with a clean room, pleasant and friendly staff.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
J. Arthur
"Recommend to stay"
Good and clean hotel with a nice breakfast for an acceptable price. Our room set up was 'intersting' due to its location at the corner.(the bed was right next at the door).The location is ok, with an average LA neighbourhood, relatively close to the famous places.
3 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Attila
"Great Value"
The hotel was clean and recently updated. I appreciated that the staff called after we got to our room to make sure that we were settling in ok. The private on-site parking was a very nice bonus, as was the included breakfast. This hotel wasn't necessarily in a bad area, per se, but it wasn't the greatest, either. The pillows were nice but the mattresses felt a little worn out/cheap. I'd stay here again, but I would request a room at the back of the hotel. I've stayed in other big cities but there was a lot of street noise. We had to sleep with the fan on and even then it couldn't drown out the roar and squeal of the city buses. All in all, though, we felt it was a terrific value.
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"Good motel within reasonable distance of downtown"
Enjoyed excellent breakfast. Our first room had a sloping bed and a view of the air conditioner. At our request we were relocated to the third floor in a fine room with a good view.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
Jimsaxman
"Comfort on sunset"
The hotel is close to Hollywood. It was about a 10-20 minute drive from everything we wanted to do, from visiting the walk of fame to going to universal studios. The area was pretty busy during the day. Sunset boulevard is a popular street with lots of stores and restaurants. The hotel provided complimentary parking which was great and also complimentary breakfast everyday. The breakfast was pretty basic (fruit, waffles, yogurt, bagels, toast, cereal, etc.) but nice since it was free. I would stay here again when visiting the Los Angeles area if I wanted to be near Hollywood for a decent price.
4 night trip with friends Mar 17, 2015
"Excellent Stay"
Great service and friendly staff as well as a nice complimentary breakfast very convenient location as well
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Comfortable, affordable place to stay in LA."
Nice renovated motel, recommended for a short stay. Parking and breakfast are nice additions and great for families on a budget. The beds could be a little more comfortable but adequate in every way.
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
"Very impressed"
We booked the Comfort Inn because we needed somthing fairly close to the consulates and the Comfort name can usually be trusted to provide a clean hotel for a reasonable price. The neighborhood is okay, but has lots of nightclubs and restaurants, which indicates it could be loud and busy on weekends. At first we were a little concerned because the lobby had a chemical-type smell and the desk clerk sits behind a glass window. But the room was a very pleasant surprise. It was very large and roomy, very clean, and appeared to have been recently remodeled (which may account for the chemical smell in the lobby). The breakfast was sufficient with hot eggs and bacon, waffles, yogurt, etc. The young man at the front desk was very helpful and friendly. We will definitely stay again when we need to go to LA on business.
1 night business trip Feb 16, 2015
Arnold E
"Good value."
Surprisingly quiet for being on Sunset. In the middle of a renovation, it appeared. Pleasant staff.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Lovely hotel and the staff is very friendly ."
Very nice I would love to stay at this hotel again.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
John A
"Animal Free!!"
As a person with asthma I was pleased to find a hotel that was pet free. We love this hotel, and have stayed numerous times because of the great location, close to a variety of restaurants and shops. Walking is so very enjoyable, going around the Silver Lake reservoir, and Echo Park that also has paddle boats to rent. The renovations have added new carpeting, bedspreads, doors, and draperies.
9 night romance trip Jan 15, 2015
"Nice hotel, good price, nice staff"
The comfort inn was a pretty good location, really great price. The staff was incredibly kind and the cleaning service kept the room clean daily. If there was ever an issue with the room it was resolved instantly. The free breakfast was really good! The hotel was close enough to main attractions but a good distance away so it was nice to come back to. Overall I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a comfortable place to stay.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Molli
"OK to stay"
the environment is clean, but the stuff in it is old. But is ok of the price and they serve breakfast. But the real environment is not like the picture.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
minion
"Silver Lake/Sunset Blvd"
Excellent location in the heart of Silver Lake; rooms were clean and reasonably up-to-date for the price. They come with flat-screen TV, refrigerator and microwave, which was truly great. My biggest issue with the hotel was getting any sleep done, given that the ceiling appeared to be paper-thin and the floor of the room upstairs was also super squeaky... even the ear plugs did not help! Moral of story: if the guests upstairs are normal people, you will enjoy your stay at this hotel, if they enjoy running marathons inside their room, as it happened to us twice, you will have second thoughts.
3 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
"average"
Average
4 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
MUKESH
"Clean and comfy"
Clean and comfy, close to famous landmarks in Los Angeles. The hotel should gets even better after the hotel upgrading.
3 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
"The hotel was very good"
It was good
3 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
InJae
"Four guys going to bruins vs kings game"
Booked 2 rooms with 2 queen beds in each . Rooms are clean and comfortable. Breakfast was satisfying . Parking free secure in garage under hotel. Would of liked to be closer to staple center and nightlife we took cab.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
sj
"Great for one night"
This hotel was great for my one night stay in LA. It was close to the freeway and easy to get to places. The hotel room was bigger than I expected it and clean. The beds are pretty decent and comfy. They are still doing renovations one the first floor so check in was in the parking garage. The only downfall was there was limited parking so we had to park outside where the shops were but it wasn't too bad.
1 night trip with friends Nov 29, 2014
kaylin
"on the reconstruction"
elevation was out of order in the renovation now registration is in the garage but breakfast was nice~
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
shin
"Smells terrible"
The whole hotel smelled like cigarette! Our room felt like we were inside an ashtray!
2 night trip with friends Nov 20, 2014
Mariana
"Being renovated"
Hotel is conveniently located to downtown LA, room was recently renovated, people were nice. A real bargain, too.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2014
"Loved the room!!!"
The hotel was under renovations at the time and the front desk was located in the garage which took me by surprise but the room was perfect! Breakfast was served in a room in the garage but was delicious nonetheless.
2 night trip with friends Nov 17, 2014
"Disappointed with the hotel condition"
The hotel looked neat based on the picture posted on the website and also few customer comments were OK, hence booked the hotel. I was disappointed by the hotel condition and location. The front entrance was closed because the hotel is in the middle of renovation, temp office was located in the garage! The carpet in the corridors was very old, stained and smelling. The carpet inside the room was also very old and dirty. The room door had gaps and the corridor lights was entering the room from the sides and the bottom, hence it was not dark when we turned off the light. The morning breakfast was also disappointing on the contrary to couple of customer review comments.
VG
"Great Renovated Decorations"
We had read the reviews regarding the renovation, and were concerned about noise levels. We needn't had been as the only renovations left were to install new carpeting. That was the only noise we heard. The staff told us the project should be completed by Dec. 1. They put in coordinated carpeting, window treatments, furniture, bedding, and new bathrooms. The breakfast and check-in were still in the garage, but it wasn't a big deal at all. In the congested area parking can be difficult, so it was great to have the garage. I love the area because of the variety of restaurants and unique shops. We'll return in January.
8 night family trip Nov 9, 2014