All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
2717 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90026, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

Clean
    Great room
    Rather comfortable
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Hotel is good if you don't have allergic reaction"
The inside of the hotel reminds you that this hotel is not in the best neighborhood. Security is very evident. The cleaning supplies they used set off my allergies. By the time I left I was into some serious issues with my breathing.
3 night family trip Jan 8, 2016
only issue was wireless. Kept kicking us out. Front desk said "it does that, you just have to keep rejoining" would suggest they look into a better fix. Otherwise no issues
4 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
"Good stay"
Hotel was nice and clean. Breakfast was decent.
2 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
"Amazing Hotel"
it was so relaxing!
1 night trip with friends Dec 18, 2015
Marisol
nice, clean room, great parking condition
2 night romance trip Dec 16, 2015
Xuemei
"Great value, clean and with the necessities"
In town on business and wanted a clean, reasonably priced room that allowed me to do what I needed to do. Free Wi-Fi, basic breakfast, perfect for my needs.
3 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
"Lovely stay!"
I would absolutely recommend!
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Leslie
"Great price for great comfort"
Comfortable bed
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
"good value in Hollywood"
fair value for the price, breakfast could use some sprucing up.
2 night romance trip Nov 16, 2015
isaias
I've stayed at other Comfort Inn hotels and I've never had a problem. My room was great except for the view-it was overlooking roof tops of the building next door. Other than that, the service was great as well as the breakfast. Every day I came from work my room had been cleaned and tended to. The clerks were very pleasant. The only problem was I was under the assumption that my fault rates were one price but after looking at my receipt, I noticed they weren't. When I booked the room online, I feel that should be noted if there will be different prices each day.
3 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
Brenda
"Clean and comfy"
Had a great stay. Room was clean.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Jenny
"Always happy with Comfort Inns"
We love Comfort Inns, their pillows are the best, and comfy beds too.
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
rose
"Sleeping in the road"
Very nice staff clean rooms but we had a room facing sunset blvd it was so loud it felt like you were sleeping in the middle of the road.the trash was picked up at four AM the truck was so loud.they should replace the windows with sound proof windows. Breakfast was good
3 night romance trip Oct 5, 2015
"love it will stay again"
It was very nice will stay there again. Only complaint is that they should up grade the mattress that was on our bed . otherwise it was great.
2 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
lori
The hotel was new and nicely done. However the neighborhood wasn't as nice as the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2015
Latoyia
Stayed 4 nights room was spacious and clean. Staff was very friendly.We arrived in the evening and the neighborhood looked a little shady but the next day we walked down to Wood handcrafted pizza great food highly recommend it.Less than 2 miles from Dodger Stadium .Would stay there again and would recommend hotel to friends
4 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
"Comfortable and friendly"
We arrived fairly late (11:00pm) after a baseball game at Dodger stadium. We were greeted warmly by someone who I believe was the manager. He checked us in quickly while chatting about our hometown. We had an issue at the ballpark with our printed stub hub tickets and had tickets for the following day with the same problem. We asked if he could re-print our tickets for the game the following day. He graciously handed over his keyboard so we could locate the tickets in our email and print them. We were expecting to pay to print them but he did not charge us. The neighborhood was a bit sketchy but we did walk back after the game with no issues. There were lots of people out and about. All said a very comfortable room that appeared to be updated recently. A quiet air conditioning made for a nice cool sleep. I love to snuggle under the blankets without sweating.
3 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
Teresa
"Nice place for economical price"
It was a decent place to stay. Good price nice breakfast and nice covered secure Parking. We've stayed there several times. I have several kids and its economical and close to everything yet in a decent location.
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2015
Great hotel. Will be back.
3 night romance trip Aug 26, 2015
"Just Perfect...."
It was really a wonderful stay.. I commend all the staff especially the front desk.. They were all nice and accomodating.. Highly recommended..
1 night trip with friends Aug 28, 2015
Lerma
"Convenient to vegan food and Hollywood"
Stayed here because it was a short drive to Hollywood and the La Brea Tar Pits. Pleased to discover that there's a vegan restaurant right next door, and several more down the street. Hotel is reasonably comfortable. Provided breakfast is nothing special, standard complimentary breakfast fare. (Sadly, the vegan restaurant next door doesn't do breakfast.)
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Jacinda
"great for the price"
Clean, comfortable, generous breakfast buffet for an economical hotel. Very polite staff.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
"Vacations"
The guy in front desk helped me with all my questions
4 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Good motel, questionable location."
We were pleasantly surprised at the newness of the room and the cleanliness of the facility as a whole. It was in a kind of a low end, scary neighborhood on Sunset Blvd. Was not sure of where the lobby was in the storefront building. Not good signage (or no signage) for the office. Lots of homeless on the streets surrounding the hotel. Good underground parking once checked in. Had a much better breakfast than the Marriott we stayed in the next night. If you can get past the location of hotel and find the office, I would reccomend it.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Anna
Surprisingly nice with breakfast and free parking underneath
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Kirk
"Surprisingly good!"
This hotel was so much better than I expected. The room was large and comfortable and had everything I needed including pretty fast wifi. It's not the fanciest and there is no gym room, but it totally works. The thing that really made it great though, was Stephanie at the front desk. If all front desk people were like her, my life as a traveling salesperson would be so much nicer. She was helpful, kind, funny, friendly, and she knew what she was talking about - I can't say enough about it. I will definitely put this place on rotation when I'm in LA.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Chelsea
Great service
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Daniela
"Clean, quiet, serviceable!"
Only needed to stay one night, but hotel was clean, quiet, felt safe, and was perfectly serviceable. Neighborhood sketchy, but we had a car and it was close to where our family lived. Breakfast options were all the normal stuff and were fine.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Doug
"convenient location, stiff beds"
friends trip to nearby nightclub and universal studios hollywood
1 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
ANABEL
It was fine. The hotel is as clean as it can be. The only problem was the bed. It was really uncomfortable. Basically like a rock and we didn't sleep well for 4 nights!
4 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
Tiffany
"Great value, one of my favorite hotels"
Very comfortable.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2015
Leilani
"Reasonable"
Reasonable for the price.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Sachidan
"Not bad hotel, but in a bad neighborhood"
This hotel had good reviews and looked close to the tourist spots, so we stayed there. It is in a pretty scary neighborhood and we were very concerned about our car and our own safety when outside. The breakfast was not that great either. I would not recommend.
3 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Tami
"Good Place"
This hotel is on Sunset - just a few short miles from Dodger Stadium. Some interesting local dinning establishments in the surrounding neighborhoods. Staff was helpful & friendly.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2015
NORMAN
"Universal"
In this hotel, I got everything I wanted, cleanliness, comfort, quietness, overall good service! Thanks for making my stay memorable. If I return to California would stay again!! I recommend it!!
3 night family trip May 26, 2015
Alexis
It is a nice hotel. good service and good breakfast.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
YI
"Just a basic Hotel to rest your head for the night"
Was not really what expected considering that I have stayed in a couple of Comfort Hotels in different cities? I honestly do not consider it up to the normal quality of the typical Comfort Hotel or Quality Hotels. The building is old and facilities in the room are out date, though quite spacious, large and neat. The hotel is perhaps a basic hotel to simply lay your head for the night.
Other trip May 22, 2015
"Reasonable and clean."
Room was ok and clean. Street was a bit noisy but window muffled sound. Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was ok also; standard continental, good.
1 night trip with friends May 8, 2015
Andres
"very nice hotel for the price, bad serive"
The hotel looks much better in person than it does online however we had a small issue that could have been easily resolved by having the attendant or room service come to the room but they didn't. In fact the attendant on staff lied to us and kept us waiting. All in all, the hotel is in good shape, freshly remodeled but the service is terrible.. Breakfast was also good!
3 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
Frederick
"A little odd but doable. Landlubbers beware!"
It was a little bit of an interesting experience - being greeted by the bullet-proof glass around the Front Desk (I checked in at 10:00PM). It is not the safest of areas. It is an older building and the room I stayed in did not have a level floor! The head of the bed was sloped downward. The walls appeared somewhat crooked. This was heightened by the zigzagged carpet. Could have made me a little seasick - kind of reminded me of when I lived on a boat! If you have OCD - do NOT say in room 205 - the quirks will drive you nuts! The hotwater also took FOREVER to come which meant a lukewarm shower. So, kind of an odd experience, but the room was very clean. It met my needs in an unusual way.
Other trip May 4, 2015
Jan
"Pleasantly surprised"
We were somewhat apprehensive about staying at the Comfort Inn but we ended up very pleased with our stay. We picked the hotel for its location. It was in walking distance to our music venue. The lobby and room were VERY clean. We were happy to have a fridge and microwave in our room. The TV had an excellent picture with many channels available. There was even a free breakfast with bacon, eggs, waffles, fruit, yogurt, pasties and more. The bed was comfortable and the shower was hot with adequate pressure. The only negative I could see is that the parking is pretty cramped and I am guessing will completely fill on nights with no vacancy. However that parking is gated and very secure.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Gene
Stay was for 5 days. Hotel was very nice with excellent hot breakfast. Underground parking secured with gate after dark. Employees were friendly and helpful. Only draw back was noisy street, but we would gladly stay again.
5 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
PAUL
"Clean , and good"
Everything is good .
2 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
Wannika
"Bed Bugs"
Overall, hotel was ok. It was clean for the most part, had a good breakfast, and covered parking. The problem was our 3rd night, my wife had bites (rash looking) on her feet and lower legs. The 4th night was even worse. My 10 yr. old daughter also had a bite on her upper cheek. We were to stay one more night before heading home, so I went to the front desk to complain about the bites/bugs, and took my wife so she could show them her legs/feet. They offered to change the sheets, but had no other rooms, and would do nothing as far as refunding, because it was booked through Hotels.com. I called Hotels.com and am currently working on a resolution. We even went and got Benadryl thinking it might be an allergy, but it did nothing to give my wife relief.
5 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Close to Dodger stadium"
The hotel was in a little sketching neighborhood but we Once inside we felt safe and it had gated parking. Check in was good and room was okay the only thing is the beds were hard as rocks I could have used a egg crate or something. Tossed and turned all night due to the bed being so firm.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
Angie
"Great Find!"
I was a little weary because of the last experience we had with Exdpedia. I feel like they are doing a much better job lining up hotels. The hotel was close to everything that we needed. The staff want out of there way to make sure that we were comfortable!! It is affordable and a great place to stay if you are needing a place in Hollywood! While is is not luxurious it is clean, pleasant and I felt extremely safe!!
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Business"
Excellent stay, with a clean room, pleasant and friendly staff.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
J. Arthur
"Recommend to stay"
Good and clean hotel with a nice breakfast for an acceptable price. Our room set up was 'intersting' due to its location at the corner.(the bed was right next at the door).The location is ok, with an average LA neighbourhood, relatively close to the famous places.
3 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Attila
"Great Value"
The hotel was clean and recently updated. I appreciated that the staff called after we got to our room to make sure that we were settling in ok. The private on-site parking was a very nice bonus, as was the included breakfast. This hotel wasn't necessarily in a bad area, per se, but it wasn't the greatest, either. The pillows were nice but the mattresses felt a little worn out/cheap. I'd stay here again, but I would request a room at the back of the hotel. I've stayed in other big cities but there was a lot of street noise. We had to sleep with the fan on and even then it couldn't drown out the roar and squeal of the city buses. All in all, though, we felt it was a terrific value.
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2015
"Good motel within reasonable distance of downtown"
Enjoyed excellent breakfast. Our first room had a sloping bed and a view of the air conditioner. At our request we were relocated to the third floor in a fine room with a good view.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015