All hotels in Los Angeles, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2717 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, 90026, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

They were renovating the hotel, elevator was shut several hours a day. Breakfast room way too small for that size of a hotel
1 night business trip May 12, 2014
"Overnight stay in Silver Lake for Hospital visit"
Myself, wife and 8mo child stayed overnight for an early appt at nearby Hospital, which was less than 2 miles up Sunset Dr. If you haven't been in the Silver Lake area, it's a fantastic spot for dining; it is a hipster area and locals and tourists benefit from the creativity this end of Hollywood offers. It made for some loud company in the neighboring room after midnight but not bad; we created similar and more painful noise with the baby at 3am. The hotel is on Sunset so a little busy at peak times of the day; situated on the corner traffic light so access was not stressful. Hotel is in renovations; paint in the stairwell and carpet replacement but nothing that impeded our stay in our room. Spacious main room, 3rd floor, no problems at all. The fridge and microwave in-room were nice to have at the standard hotel cost with a baby in tow. Underground parking, gated after 11pm with multiple cameras. Overall a good stay and we'd stay again, whether for future hospital visits or just to hang in Silver Lake!
1 night trip May 11, 2014
BabyDad
"Under renovation"
The entire hotel is under renovation. My room had wet paint inside. Wound up staying elsewhere.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
"Average hotel among average hotels"
Comfort Inn - if you've ever been in one, you know what to expect. This one is undergoing a major interior facelift, so it should be freshed in another few weeks.
1 night trip Apr 28, 2014
"Will be decent after renovation"
They are currently renovating facilities (4/25/2014) and the condition of the hotel/rooms reflect this. I expect the place will be nice once the renovation is complete - but I don't know when that will be.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Smelled like smoke. Renovations happening, expect plastic coverings in hallways.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
"Nice hotel close to food and attractions"
When I first got to the hotel my first impression was that the place looks old and strange that it doesn't have its own parking lot for guest who are staying there. After checking in and asking about the parking situation I realize that they have their own personal parking garage that requires you to swipe your hotel key to get in and plenty of cameras are installed to insure that your car will be safe. When I finally got to the room I was surprise on how big and clean it is. The room have a fridge, microwave, tv, and plenty of space to put your stuff as well as outlets to charge your phones and laptops. Remodeling was being done in the hotel but noise level was minimal. I love how there are so many food locations available that are accessible by walking. Overall excellent location to stay at because its not far from downtown and hollywood.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Right on Sunset Blvd"
Pros- free parking; clean; not a noisy neighborhood; complimentary breakfast with juices, waffles, yogurt, oatmeal and more. Cons- beds were extremely firm (unless that's how you like your mattress); pillows had a softer and firmer choice, but both were very lumpy.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Myrna
"Close to all"
We had a great stay. Room was clean, service was great and breakfast was filling. I would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 23, 2014
"No Big Whup"
There were renovations going on. No big deal. The location was the ticket. I had to wait 5 min. for a desk person to show up at check-in.(again) no big deal. The room was clean, the bed comfortable, and the tv was decent. No frills (except for HBO+).
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Perfect for Business"
They were doing renovations, but it wasn't disruptive for my schedule which consisted of leaving by 8 AM and returning around 11 PM. The parking downstairs gets locked after 11 which was a little inconvenient but not unexpected, and luckily no issues with parking outside. Breakfast was terrific and for the price a wonderful perk. The manager was very friendly and I had no issues with the staff. The only real downside is that the walls are pretty thin. If you're a light sleeper you might have some issues if your neighbors are noisy and up at all hours but otherwise this is a great deal located at a great location.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Alexa
"Near Dodger Stadium"
Great proximity to Dodger Stadium and Silver Lake offers a great selection of local pubs and other local restaurants.
3 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"The staff didn't care that I had a problem"
The staff didn't care that I had a problem, didn't try to help me and wouldn't give me a receipt at checkout.
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
CC
"Needs renovation, but they're doing it"
Third floor room was large and quiet.
2 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Very Good Budget Hotel in Silver Lake District"
Centrally located hotel in trendy Sliver Lake neighborhood with convenient access to different parts of Los Angeles - close to Griffith Park, Korea Town, Dodger Stadium, Chinatown and downtown area. We visited Pasadena, Long Beach, San Pedro, Exposition Center, Marina Del Rey, Westwood and even with the crazy LA traffic, never spent more than 45 min on the road. This is a budget hotel, and the neighborhood may look scary to some, but it felt safe. We stayed in room 319, and the house behind us was having a bridal shower when we arrived, so it was good to see people actually living there feeling safe enough to have a party outside. The hotel is currently going through a remodel (Feb 2014) to bring every guest room updated. Fresh paint smell permeated the room, so wished the management allowed time for adequate ventilation of the room prior to renting out to guests which brought my rating for room comfort down to 3. The room has true HDTV which is quite nice for a budget hotel as we watched some of the Olympic games in the evening. Complimentary breakfast is from 6:30-9:30 and they offer fresh waffle batter besides coffee, juices, yogurt, fruit, toast, and pastries. Plus, there are some nice small restaurants and gelato bars close to the hotel. Would I stay at this Comfort Inn again? Yes.
5 night family trip Feb 16, 2014
"SCARY"
We stayed one night at this hotel and I wish I didn't even have to do that! Had we not already paid for the room, I would have turned and ran. As soon as we pulled in the parking lot, there were police chasing someone. Shady neighborhood, and you have to park in an underground parking lot. Tub didn't drain, and the tiles were cracked in the bathroom. Our room had a lovely view of people's backyards. We took a chance booking this hotel because it was close to our destination, but next time we will just deal with longer drive. Asked the man at the desk questions about the area and he really didn't have any info for me. He did, however, offer to look it up online and showed me where their pamphlets were. We had to leave before the breakfast was out, but we were assured they always have coffee. When we checked out, no coffee. Will not be returning.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2014
"Close to where I had to be...near Disney Center."
Good, clean room; great breakfast; convenient location.
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
Any area in Hollywood can be a little sketchy. But the comfort inn was a nice little retreat. Our smoke alarm started beeping in the middle of the night and the front desk took care of it within 2 minutes. Would definately recommend the comfort inn
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
We had a great stay!
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
deb
"Lecture was inappropriate"
Our overall stay was fine, and the staff at the main desk were friendly. I was disappointed when I reported the bathtub plug would not work. While a maintenance person was sent up right away, he seemed very annoyed to be there and proceeded to lecture me about filling the tub too high and how it would leak to the room below. I told him I hadn't even taken a bath because the plug would not work, but he repeated his lecture and then changed the plug. Finally, he lectured me on how to work the plug. The front desk was apologetic when I reported this incident.
Other trip Jan 4, 2014
Lainie
"I would like to say it is a really nice place!"
I highly recommend comfort inn to people who would travel to LA, especially those who has a group as 2 to 4 people. First of all, the location is very great. You can take No.2 or No.4 bus, easily going to the union station( train station), Chinatown, downtown, Santa Monica or hollywood. Secondly, the staff there are very helpful. They helped us print our tickets, and ordered a car for us to our bus stop when we were almost missed our bus. Moreover, the price is quite reasonable, especially when you have a group of four, so that you could share a room at a very low prize. And every morning, the breakfirst there is quite nice. I think it is a really nice place to stay.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
Candy
"A gem in the big city"
Nice place to stay. Just a 10 min drive from the main towns in the area.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
Hedy
Breakfast is decent. It would be nice if breakfast hours are extended. Room had everything we needed & was clean.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
It was clean and the breakfast was good. It was close to my meeting, so it met all my needs. Rooms are a little impersonal, but didn't really matter to me, since i only slept there.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2013
The place is basic. What you would expect, no extras.
2 night trip Nov 14, 2013
Lana
It was perfect for us as it was within walking distance of our daughter's residence. We also enjoyed having breakfast in the breakfast room. It was a great way to start the day. We found the staff helpful and accommodating. We have stayed there yearly for about 10 years now.
6 night family trip Nov 13, 2013
David H Lee
"Out of place hotel"
This hotel is a bright spot on its surroundings. It looks updated and nice while the surrounding seems a little questionable.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
josh
"Decent hotel, fairly convenient"
Stayed one night to see concert at the Greek Theatre. Hotel was fairly conveniently located, although maybe not in the best area of town. Interior entry doors and locked parking made me feel safe, however I don't think there was enough parking for everyone (although I got a spot). The room was clean and update. Breakfast was good.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"lose to our final destination of Teix Restaurant"
It was fine and the breakfast the next day was more than sufficient-- the staff was very friendly!
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
juliet Campos
"Convenient location!!!"
Great location, good price for the area, clean facilities, free parking, wifi and breakfast!!! In room fridge and microwave. Friendly staff... I would come back again
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
enrique
"pretty ok"
clean, friendly. dont take a room street side....way too noisy. Sketchy neighborhood but convenient location. Underground parking is a plus.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2013
"close to theater district"
This was a basic hotel which suited our needs for going to the theater downtown. The hotel was clean, with a very nice breakfast provided with the room. I also appreciated having coffee in the room. My only complaint, which I have found to be the case in the last couple of hotels we've stayed in, is the Horrible room deodorizer that is spayed in the room. We had a 3rd story room so were able to open the windows to air the room out. The scent literally chokes you!!!
Other trip Oct 26, 2013
Jerry
"A little scary"
I made this reservation for a co-worker. Here was his response regarding the neighborhood: "Well, I ventured this evening out for a simple Chicken sandwich to bring back to my room and work and found that I was in a scene from "Escape from New York". Needless to say, I grabbed a couple of snacks from a nearby 7 - 11. (I think Snake Pliskin walked thru the parking lot)" He also said that room was ok, but thought he would keep his socks on while walking on the carpet
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2013
Chris M
Small Inn near Hollywood. Breakfast provided. Simple and nice.
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2013
Geoffrey
"Good affordable hotel and location"
I needed a hotel below a certain price near downtown for a few days of meetings. I'm not exactly used to staying in luxury hotels; if you are this probably comes up way short. But I am used to neighborhoods like Silver Lake, and it's as good a combination of hotel quality and affordability as I could have imagined. It's convenient to most of the city but quieter than I'd have expected right on Sunset. My bed was comfortable. The underground parking lot was secure, well lit, and never full. The continental breakfast was bare bones but passable. My only complaint: the smoking room I got (only rooms left when I booked) smelled more than most smoking rooms do, even worse right after cleaning, as if they were smoking while cleaning or kicking up old particulates each time. In a non-smoking room I'd have had no complaints at all.
3 night business trip Oct 14, 2013
Clean room, free breakfast was fine, friendly staff, free parking. No complaints -- although the bullet-proof glass at the Reception Desk upon check-in was a bit off-putting.
1 night trip Oct 15, 2013
Business trlvr
"overnight for Dodger game"
Convenient location, clean room, friendly and helpful staff. underground parking garage with locked gate at night (access with room card). would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 6, 2013
B A R T
"very surprised, great place"
this was not where i thought it was but was very pleased with this hotel. It is further from hollywood that i thought and the neighborhood is deserted after dark (at least when i was there). the rooms and public areas of the hotel were great. I had no issues with anything and because of the sprinter van i was driving i parked on the street with no issues. would stay here again for sure
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
paul
"Second time not as good"
This is the second time we stay at this hotel. The first time was a much better experience. We had two rooms, on one of them the A/C was not working and it took more than 12 hours to get it fixed. The restroom in the lobby was also out of order for two of the three days we were there. The continental breakfast is supposed to be available until 9:30 am, but the ladies who clean start putting things away about 10-15 minutes before that, and they are not the friendliest of individuals. Not sure if we'll stay there again. I am going to look for other options first.
3 night trip Oct 3, 2013
"Great staff and easy to get to"
It's a little further down the road from the Hollywood attractions, but with easy access to the Freeway, as well as Santa Monica Blvd and Sunset. Any attraction is easy to get to. Plus every member of the staff was great to work with. The price was so much better here than any other location nearby. Also the free parking with an enclosed gate is a definite bonus. This wasn't my first stay and it won't be my last either.
2 night trip Sep 29, 2013
Ann
"Convenient for Dodger Stadium."
Our room was quite small and noisy, situated next to the elevator. Tha decor appeared grungy. The shower head was broken and sprayed water on the opposite wall, ceiling, toilet, and floor. We like to stay in Comfort Inns when we travel, but this one is the worst one, yet the most expensive, of the many that we've used. The good breakfast is its only saving grace. We will not stay there again. Overall quality is more like a hotel half the price.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
"Best 2-star hotel"
There is no doubt that this is a 2-star hotel: The public spaces are ugly; the towels skimpy, etc. Nevertheless, it has great location, friendly staff, free breakfast, free Internet, and free parking.
Other trip Sep 7, 2013
"close to where we wanted to be"
Just an overnight stay. Room and hotel matched the majority of the other customer opinions out on your website, in that it was clean and in a decent location. Breakfast options were good, but dining area was limited in size and I had to stand for a few minutes before seat was available.
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2013
Al
"Perfect location"
This hotel is in a perfect location near to all LA attractions. Room very comfortable and clean. Good breakfast.
2 night trip Aug 24, 2013
MEBV
"good one night sleep"
fairly good breakfast, with good security and a safe parking.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"Close to everything we wanted to do."
Great!
3 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2013
Fran
"Family Vacation"
We stayed two nights. We weren't familiar with the area and took a few recommendations. The hotel had been recently renovated and was clean. The location wasn't the greatest, but wasn't bad. We were about 5 miles from the Walk of Fame which was nice. We drove a car into the parking garage and had problems with scraping the bottom because the entrance was off centered. The hotel lobby, breakfast room and rooms were warm but they were clean. The staff was friendly when asking questions. We had to have our room key recoded the second night we were there and didn't know it but felt safer that way. Overall it wasn't bad, but if you are looking for a 5 star this would not be your place.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Decent Hotel in Borderline Neighborhood"
The previous reviews were fairly accurate. The staff was nice and polite, though not overtly friendly; it was easy to find; had underground parking; and the rooms were fairly nice for a 2 star hotel. Down sides: 1) the ironing boards had the iron's base plate bolted to the large end of the ironing board itself, making that end useless. That is the end I use - the pointed end is only for shirt sleeves. My pants kept slipping off the pointed end, and while a minor complaint, it was very annoying and took me twice as long to iron my clothes as it usually does; 2) the hallway carpets are very worn, and 3) while the breakfasts were probably fine for most people, there were no vegan options except for a slice of bread. The area is in what I would call a gentrifying neighborhood. To the west, it gets nicer, while to the east, it gets much worse. I would never live in a neighborhood like that, but it was fine for a short stay, and only a 12 minute drive to the LA Convention Center.
2 night trip Aug 18, 2013
LeftCoastRider
"great hotel in downtown LA area"
this hotel worked perfect for our 2 day stay in LA to attend a concert. Staff were great and room comfy and good free breakfast and parking was good.
2 night trip Jul 22, 2013
"Comfortable spot in the Silver Lake/Echo Park area"
I have stayed here twice in the last few months as I wanted to be near my son who lives in Silver Lake. This hotel is conveniently located in an area with few hotels. The service was great, particularly Samantha at the front desk who found my forgotten bag out the front door and kindly saved it for me when I returned. The breakfast bar was well stocked and the rooms were squeaky clean. I recommend this hotel for folks who want to be in this area close to family and friends.
2 night trip Aug 6, 2013