All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here834 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Right off the beach"
Hotel staff was friendly, couldn't beat the location.
3 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"good location -room did smell very strange..."
good location, but room did smell of strange "grass" like someone was having a party there...
1 night family trip Sep 15, 2014
One nice place. Jus need to inprove website booking wit the proper info. So guess don't come to the hotel casa. Without the proper needed material like,the ser charges n etc... Bt other than that,y girl liked it will stay again In the future. One nice spot.
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2014
"Casa Grande Best Kept Secret in South Beach"
I first stayed at this property 20 years ago and frequently make business and pleasure stops when I can since 1994! It is the best kept secret in South Beach Ocean Drive! Nestled in between News Cafe, Larios's on one side and a block or so to right of Clevelander Bar and Mango's! Major Hot spots for SoBe! Can't say enough about the large suite rooms with tile floors, full kitchen and comfortable bed! Also the staff and front desk is uber friendly and always asking if you need anything! Marissa Suarez General Manager of Hotel was amazingly hospitable and listen to all my stories of SoBe from past! Even down to the valet staff Edsence (ok butchered his name) made my stay fantastic and all good memories from past come back!
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
Krista Kilburn
"Cass grande"
Very rude at check in, tvs were all fuzzy. But beautiful room and great location. Better service at check out lol overall it was a nice stay and worth it
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
Jordan
"loved it."
I am very critical of hotels, due to the fact that they cost so much. With that being said, this hotel overall made me happy that I choose this particular hotel. When I arrived to the hotel before check in ( 2 hours before) a kind gentlemen by the name of Ronnie tried his hardest to check me early without charging me extra. It's didn't work but Ronnie offered to store our bags in the back until check in so I can go have fun on ocean Dr. He was very nice and concerned if my stay was as best as it could be. Late shift there is a very nice and informative gentlemen named Damian, he helped us two nights in a row got us hooked up with some good deals to the biggest parties in Miami. My room was wonderful, clean, big, and had a nice full sized kitchen. This hotel is in the middle of everything you want to do on ocean Dr, but from my room I couldn't hear none of it. I loved this hotel and will try everytime to come back to this hotel.
4 night trip with friends Sep 1, 2014
Walter janifer
"Great room"
I suite was excellent😀😀😀. I've paid three times the money fora single regular room. Beautiful acconodations!
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Brad
"Location, location, location"
Fantastic location, right on Ocean Drive- hotel lobby was renovated and lovely. The rooms were clean, but not very attractive. I had an "oceanfront" suite, which did face the ocean, but Ocean Drive and a park were between the room and the ocean. If you're expecting a view, it's not there. The suite was large (I've had apartments smaller) but not very well appointed. The price was really reasonable, but it's the location that made it acceptable. Just a note: BEWARE THE VALET. They went through my console and my glove compartment- didn't take anything, but everything was shuffled around, and it was an extra $25. Also a resort fee of $25- both on top of the Expedia price.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Pam
"Everything was great except"
The rooms are huge, two closets, nice kitchen, dining area and decent size bathroom. They also had a great front desk in the morning from around 8-5 it's a older gentlemen and lady they were excellent. It was the guy at night who was a little of a problem, he was the front desk but also a promoter and that became annoying. We also had a leak in the large closet on our last day and the gentlemen from the night shift just threw towels on the floor. I called and informed the morning crew of the situation and they were very helpful. I will stay there again next time I go to Miami the good outweighs the negative.
2 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
Jose Ortiz
"THE RUDEST STAFF EVER....."
I had the worst experience during my short stay here . I was given a room which had no water in the shower , the water in the wash basin was blocked . I tried calling up the reception and the phone was not working . In short the room was real bad . I called up the reception from my phone and when I complained about this the lady was pretty rude and told that the person would be available only next day . There were no apologies and she mentioned it is not her duty to keep the room clean.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Bashir
"Nice hotel, close to the beach"
Had a great time. Workers were very helpful and did whatever we asked. Beds were very comfortable. Had a smart tv so that was pretty cool as well
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
jonny
"fantastic"
Had a great time we going next yr for my honeymoon I love my room I want the same room 210 quiet no bother love it
4 night family trip Aug 18, 2014
omar berroa
"I would suggest to keep away from this hotel"
This hotel is just a scam. Most of the good reviews are fake posted with professional photographs and seems like paid by the hotel management.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Bashir
The hotel raised our pre quoted and confirmed rate by $380, I will be disputing these charges with Amex.
3 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Great Location the staff was great cudos to Ronni"
I would stay again, the hotel is located in a great area.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Cookie
"Horrible customer service"
They have a ridiculous rule of only 2 per room, with a $50 per night per extra person fee on top of all the rest of the money to begin with! Because of this rule the man at the front was the rudest, most disrespectful, annoying staff member I have ever dealt with. My friend and I are locals who only rented this room to have a fun and relaxing weekend so close to the beach. Because we're locals, we had many friends stop by for lunch, the beach, dinner, and to go out. Yet they all had homes of their own to return too. Damien was accusatory towards us and our guests from the SECOND we checked in!!! Questioning if you truly suspect is one thing, while attacking us over and over is another. We could not walk in the door without being nagged!! I clearly explained to him at check in that we would have many visitors but none would stay, and if that changed I would let him know. Being the customer, that's should have been the END of it. Their website should state that not only are extra guests not allowed, but visitors as well! To conclude: WORST hotel service person I have ever had the bad luck of dealing with , and I will never return to this establishment because of it!!
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"great customer service, but thats about it"
No breakfast, no towels, broken microwave, non workinh stairs.... what else was wrong? Oh the hidden fees they dont tell you about. An extra 100 bucks a day... for what??? Not a dang thing! If you are gonna charge this much, it better be the Best of everything! Besides the great customer service from Damien and the front desk im gonna have to give this hotel the lowest rating.
5 night trip Jul 24, 2014
angel
"Worst Hotel I ever stay"
Horrible experience with management and front desk
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
Bashir
"Their "Casa" is not your "Casa""
I would not recommend Casa Grande hotel to anyone I cared about. It is definitely in a convenient location, however if you have a way to get around the city, opt for another hotel. I did not plan on being in the room much, so I did not want to be picky about appearance. The furniture in the room was worn, the floors were dirty, and most of all the air did not work. I honestly don't remember any amenities being offered either. On an upside, the view was beautiful. On day number 2, I attempted to get maintenance to fix the air unit. After being threatened by the "ever so pleasant" Damian.I knew I had to look into other options. This hotel staff does not value the same customers that travel from around the world just to patronize their business. Instead they act like the guests owe them something. The company must be desperate for money or not doing so well. I say this because after two guests, they charge an extra fee per person per night. To make sure you are not "getting over" they ask you and your guests what room you are going to every time you enter the hotel. While I expressed my discontent with the service, there were plenty of guests in the lobby expressing their own complaints.In closing, when visiting Miami, it may be beneficial to stay with a known brand hotel. I prefer some of the hotels on Collins Avenue. They are a good walk or drive from South Beach, however it is worth it.
4 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Sammy
"Location is great directly across from beach"
The hotel worked we were a family of 5 staying only one night. Hotel is old but had the best shower ever. I was really surprised that although the room was advertised at one price, once I put my payment in the amount was double because of fees, valet parking (no parking other than that) was a little upsetting. I called hotels.com and spoke with a very helpful and empathetic customer service agent who couldn't try any harder to please me. It was not their fees, it was the hotels.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Nice hotel right on South Beach"
Only stayed one night but staff were excellent and courteous. Hotel was clean. Great location.
"Shower problems - No empathy by front desk clerk"
We arrived early and wanted to try to check in early. The guy at the front desk said he'd call me when a room was ready. At 4pm it still wasn't ready so they gave us "another room." This room had a balcony facing Miami which was nice. The shower handle for the cold water was broken. The maintenance and housekeeping staff tried to fix it but couldn't. I was able to turn it on/off using a towel to get leverage. The next day I asked to be moved to a beach front view for the inconvenience and the same guy at the front desk said that the maintenance guys was fixing it. It never got fixed. They offered to move us to a ocean front room, but we declined after seeing it. It was much large than ours but you could;t see anything but a trees because it was on the second floor.
2 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"Great staff and close to the beach"
I had a great experience for my one day stay overnight prior to my cruise. The hotel is perfect for someone wanting to experience south beach. The rooms were clean and well decorated lobby had fruit and cookies. They also provide towels for the beach. There was a one time charge for amenities that you have to pay which surprised me but after my stay I thought it was worth paying the 25 bucks.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Hughes2u
"Such a gem of a surprise"
We had no idea what we were getting into. This is not a hotel. This is like a private apartment right on the main strip of miami beach. So amazing. My only regret was we were only staying one night. This is a completely furnished apartment and I would have loved to have stayed a week here and fully intend to in the future. So reasonable as far as the price. We stayed the first week of Jan.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
"Not what we expected"
Booked as a place to sleep for the night - we had already been on vacation, so needed to sleep & catch a plane. I booked it the night of the stay because it had a good rate. We arrived & were told that although we booked a room with 2 beds for 2 adults and 2 kids, we would be charged an additional $50 because our son was 14! I've heard about additional person charges but not when you have 4 people and 2 are kids! Annoyed, we went to the room, tried to call the desk for extra pillows & blankets because there was only one blanket on the bed & the phone didn't work. Went downstairs and was told they didn't have any because the laundry truck broke down. The bathroom door didn't even shut or lock. No blackout curtains, only blinds so was awakened early by the sun and all night by the LOUD refrigerator in the room. Grout was nasty and looked moldy near the baseboards in the bathroom. When you used the sink and the shower at the same time the hot water turned cold. Ironed my clothes and there was black plasticky stuff on the iron that ruined my sundress. Not a good experience. Asked to speak to the manager at check out and she was out, but was supposed to call me Wednesday, but haven't heard anything yet. Just called them and was told they weren't charging us the $50 for my son, but still haven't gotten to speak with the manager about the other issues and my dress. Would never stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 23, 2014
"Best Little Secret"
CG was tucked in the middle of the buzz of SoBe. We had a back room, with no view but loved the quietness considering the World Cup was on every TV in all of SoBe. Walked to three great dance venues ( Clevlander, Mangos and Twist). We were directly across the street from the beach, and only one block to great food (News cafe). Front desk clerk Taylor was the nicest guy in town! They supplied towels, low sand chairs and umbrellas that you had to carry to the beach, which were sufficient for those that wanted them for a short beach jaunt. Our room (506) was very spacious and included a full kitchen. The only thing missing was a toaster/toaster oven, but they have a full refridgerator, dishwasher, oven, microwave and coffee pot. The housekeeping staff never cleaned our room on day 2 which was fine by us as all we had to do was make our bed. They did give us fresh towels at our request. The room had a King bed, a pull-out couch and another small sofa. The bed was very comfortable. So if you like an Art Deco hotel, are not super fussy about mismatched furniture, love to be in the heart of night life, you will enjoy Casa Grande. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Pat
"My last visit to Miami"
On my last visit to Miami I spend just a night on this Hotel, and is absolutely comfortable. the rooms are spacious and is in a good location. the only thing that you have to keep in mine is this hotel is located in the area inn on miami beach near restauranes and disco and they are active until late at night ... if you are a person who like quiet this hotel is not for you. other than that it is an excellent option.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
Maria
"Dirty and unfair!"
The suite was huge but in poor cleaning conditions (hairs all around the floor etc etc). We had to pay a daily fee of $25 for wi-fi (it did not work the all time), some supposed freshly baked cookies in the morning (they were chewy and old) and fruit (only green apples available)...to add additional $25/day of valet parking. The only positive thing was the position, in the very heart of South Beach.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Giovanni
"Spacious rooms"
It was relaxing...
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
"Great Experience!"
After booking on hotels.com, we were told that our room was not available but that they did have a room that would sleep all of us! For the same price, they placed us in a 2 bedroom room that was HUGE! The staff was so nice and helpful and the location was fantastic. I definitely recommend Casa Grande!! We hope to be back soon!!
1 night trip Jun 11, 2014
Lori W
"Booked for business but a lot of fun."
The hotel was a great value. We had a suite with a kitchen that we used each morning to make a full relaxing breakfast. I had a conference downtown and it was a quick 10 minute drive to the conference. The valets were on time and they clearly told us it would take 15-20 minutes as the cars are parked several blocks away. Being on South Beach is being right in the middle of the action. Check out Mangos for some great latin entertainment. The park has lots of workout equipment so there is no need for a gym. Our only gripes was the microwave was missing from the kitchen and there was only one pan to cook with. The phone did not work but who cares, we all have cell phones.
4 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
We had requested 2 beds which we never received. We were offered a pull out couch in a 1 bedroom suite instead. That was the negative issue. Otherwise it was great. Location is A 1 in the middle of a wild night life on Ocean Ave.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Christine
"Great location and room, Dingy washcloths"
We are broke college grads who had a one night stay in Miami after a cruise, so we were a little disappointed to have to pay a $50 extra person fee for our third person when many hotels (in other cities i guess) basically only charge for the room, not per person. The room was great though! Beautiful, clean Miami-inspired details and decorating. Spacious, we got a balcony (facing the back alley and some of the city), full kitchen, pull-out bed in living room couch. The wash cloths -_- raggedy, worn out, dingy...every one of them so bring your own. It's right across from the beach and right on the ocean drive restaurant/hotel/club scene which is awesome! The valet parking is $25/night which is good for Miami but it took 40 minutes to retrieve our car since it is parked off site. Staff was friendly and helpful as far as we could see, so I would definitely enjoy staying for a longer trip.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Nice hotel in heart of South Beach"
Perfectly located across from the beach and in the heart of Ocean Drive. The hotel is especially dog friendly, the staff is nice, helpful, ... The rooms are a good size with views, kitchen, flat screen TVs , ... It's not a 5 star resort but if you want a great room and want more money to do fun things - check out this hotel.
Other trip May 25, 2014
dinpomp
"Hotel for One Night in South Beach"
While the location was right accross the street from the beach, we didn't realize that there was not pool. When we checked in we received a series of "No's". Can't get 2 beds, room not ready, can't check in yet, can't promise to get a "cott" but will try, which we did get in the end. Staff in the back was screaming at each other to the point that I couldn't hear the front desk clerk! Morning staff was much better and they offered coffee, cookies and fruit in the am.
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Great staff! Place was nice and comfortable."
I would recommend this hotel The staff was extremely helpful.
Other trip May 17, 2014
Neil
Hotel staff was very friendly. Location was great. Nice view. Room was bigger than expected.
Other trip May 17, 2014
"Good Location, Needs Better Upkeep"
Good location right across from beach, right on Ocean Blvd with all the restaurants and shops. Street is very loud at night, but the view of ocean and people watching is worth it. We booked a one bedroom ocean front suite. The a/c didn't work properly, floors were dirty, and the bed was basically a foam mattress.
2 night romance trip May 8, 2014
"Great location if you like the party scene"
Overall good experience. Very close to the beach (across the street ) and to the entertainment. Loud construction going on very early in the morning right next door.
3 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"awesome"
The man at the desk, couldn't have been nicer! 100% pleased. The location was perfect for adults. Not children. I didn't know this even after asking for a child friendly environment...still 100% pleased with our visit and my kids loved the room!
1 night family trip Apr 28, 2014
Andrea
"Great location, nice clean room"
I loved they room and we really enjoyed our stay. I love the location across from the beach and park and right in the center of the action. Hotel staff was very friendly during our check in. One odd thing was that we had to request a lamp for the one end of our room because there was no lighting to be able to see in the 2nd closet or seating area. The housekeeping staff was happy to help but very odd that we needed to ask for the lamp in the first place.
3 night family trip Apr 10, 2014
Scot Metz
"Very Disappointing"
Stuff gets very frustrated when customers question. Hotel is extremely old and things are broken!
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Trendy hotel in the middle of all the action"
Valet attendant was welcoming when we drove up. Unfortunately they won't check you in until 4pm without exception. You can leave your bags but I didn't feel comfortable so I left bags in trunk and found spot on the street. Returned at 4pm and was immediately checked in.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
"Too loud music"
Hotel itself was OK but loud music at night made it hard to sleep.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Deceiving web site"
Fortunately we only stayed 2 nights and it was close to the location of the event we were there for or I wouldn't of stayed. They never cleaned room or gave fresh towels. The pictures on the website of the hotel looked like a nice place but it was not. Will not stay there again.
2 night trip Apr 4, 2014
VC
"It was Awesome"
Perfect location.. HUGE rooms, Room Service was nice.. Panty dropper
1 night trip Mar 30, 2014
Lunatik Black
"Close to beach"
The room was nice for what we paid for it. The location is excellent. There were lots of hotels and restaurants nearby. The beach is directly across the street. The room was clean but the flooring could use some updating The carpeting was stained throughout the floor we were on and in our room
1 night trip Mar 17, 2014
Picky about where I stay
"Horrible experience!"
My friend and I stayed at Casa Grande for the first two and the last night of a nine day Florida vacation. Despite a 4 pm check-in time, we arrived to find that the one-bedroom suite with pull-out sofa bed that we had booked would not be ready until almost 5:00. I asked the manager to have the sofa opened into a bed. When we returned from dinner this had not been done, and the manager and maids were gone, so we had to do it ourselves. When we left I reminded the manager that we would be back in a week and would need the pull-out opened into a bed. When we arrived, we were told to leave our bags and come back at 5:00, when the room would be ready and the bed opened for us. When it was finally ready after 5:30 we discovered that it was an extremely uncomfortable, lumpy sofa that did not open and was too short to accommodate my my 5'6'' body, with a sheet thrown over it. The manager was gone, and when I asked the night clerk to move us to the room we had requested, he said that nothing else was available, and all he could do was bring me some comforters to try to cushion the couch, which did not help. I spent a sleepless night listening to the loud music and laughter below. The noise is a chance you have to take in this location, the sore back I suffered should not be.
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2014
"Very spacious rooms with nice amenities"
I stayed at this hotel with my daughter (18) and a couple friends in March 2014 during spring break. We loved the size of the room, amenities (stove, fridge, microwave), and the proximity to the beach. The hotel staff was extremely friend and helpful, particularly Damien and Ronny. They both gave outstanding recommendations for things to do and places to eat. I will stay here again when I return to south beach. I would have given it 5 stars if we could check in before 4pm; however, I understand that the hotel was extremely crowded due to spring break.
Other trip Mar 15, 2014
Denise
"Front desk service"
Terrible experience. During check in they said they overbooked the rooms and they would find us a different place. Then they said the 2 couples could stay I the same place. Then they said hang around they would figure something out. They refused to give a refund, though they had clearly sold the rooms. We weren't comfortable so we left and booked rooms somewhere else. I have never been treated so poorly using hotels.com
1 night trip Mar 9, 2014