All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
834 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
    Comfortable
    Service is adequate
    Room is all right
"Art Deco district location, ocean front"
Didnt look much atractive from outside, but very nice atmospheric art deco interiors inside, and our suite has a lot of space for 2 adults and 2 children. Pleasant attitude from the stuff. Short run to ocean.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Alexander
Perfect location. Beach across the street. Plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. Good value. Some of the furnishing were a little dated but very clean and well kept. Staff was welcoming and friendly. We would stay here on a return visit.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Great location,across from beach!"
Space in suite was great. diappointed that houekeeping policy was changed after paid reservation but hotel provided two days housekeeping w/o charging 45.00/day additional.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Staff was friendly great location for party and beach but room could have been cleaner floors was not clean at all
"Middle of the Party"
This place is right in the middle of where you want to be in Miami Beach. The party is right outside the front door. The hotel staff is so wonderfully amazing I just don't have enough words for them. I had my own little apartment with enough room to feel at home. The only down side is you're right in the middle of the party, so you'll hear it until it's over.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Kerry
"In the middle of all the action on South Beach"
Valet service great, front desk nice and personable, unit clean
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Big P
There was no phone in the room and small bugs in bathroom and kitchen
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"Great Miami Hotel"
Hotel has a great ocean drive location. Very sheik & sexy I travel to miami about 7x a year. I will definitely be back !!
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Mike Nice
"Wonderful location, room needs update."
Hotel is in a perfect location in the heart of South Beach. The lobby and staff were great. Our particular room 308 needs an overhaul. The carpet was ripped, hole in ceiling, stain on comforter and lamps in various states of disrepair. Despite the room's condition, the beds were very comfortable, room spacious with kitchen and dining room. The staff was very friendly and helpful with suggesting places to dine and visit. I would definitely stay again but would request different room.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Karin
The location is fantastic, front desk person extremely helpful, but one day they were testing "fire alarms" for over 5 hours! Extremely loud and annoying!
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Terrible hotel"
The hotel is old, never been renovated, rooms are all smoking rooms and that could be felt everywhere, bathroom is moldy and disgusting
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"3 nights at Miami Beach"
It was a nice stay. Since we came from Europe we didn't know about "spring break" fortunatel our room was to the back and very calm and quite.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Lukas
"Better than I was expecting"
the reviews was misleading or maybe my standard are not that high, all the staff was extra pleasant, full kitchen but i did not use it,
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Johnnie
"Nice hotel on the beach"
Was not happy I request a 2 beds. And got only one.. had to sleep on sofa on my vacation!!!!!
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
Joel
"Ok, if you want to party all night"
Room was ok... not very clean. Old hard bed, old room, old tile, LOUD hotel. Lots of party kids, drinking and pot smell. On a very busy party street with loud music. It would have been ok if I was 20
Tyler
"I'd stay there again."
Great little hotel with nice staff. Close to everything.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
BreakFast only contains coffee and cookies. However it's in the greatest location
Other trip Mar 6, 2015
"Good value for the money"
"Boutique" style hotel with spacious room, full kitchen, really nice place.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
Dov
"Beautiful Boutique Hotel, Centrally Located"
My boyfriend and I stayed here after an unexpected layover and being stuck here. Small place, didn't notice it at first, nestled between two other business. The hotel itself is very European style. The staff is incredibly friendly and accommodating. The employee at the front desk (unfortunately did not catch his name) was a true gentleman. Really made our day with his courtesy and pleasantness.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Edna
Excellent location. We got a Oceanview room. It was excellent.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"perfect for 2 guys clubbing on ocean drive"
location doesn't get any better. Right in the middle of bars and clubs on ocean drive. Beds were clean and comfy. Room temperature great. Hotel staff were nice. Price was very cheap and we got the most bang for our buck here. Bathroom was clean. All in all very happy. I expected to "get what I paid for" and run into some BS with the low cost but I didn't have any issues at all. Probably wouldn't bring a family or a significant other here because the decor is lacking in the halls and lobby and parking is nonexistent (u must valet park which costs 25 dollars for 12 hours) and you will wait 30 mins to get your car because ocean drive is just 1 lane of bumper to bumper traffic. Beyond that I would come back
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
eddie
"Location Location Location"
Located right in the heart of South Beach. Beach, restaurants, and night life are 5 mins away on foot. The room was clean, furniture and appliances were also in good condition. The staff was pleasant and helpful. I've been to South Beach numerous times and stayed in some really unpleasant hotels. This hotel exceeded my expectations. Very solid establishment.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Sanchez
"Great place for great price location location!!"
Right in the heart of south beach. We had a great time staff was super accommodating and nice. Rooms could be a tad nicer but we got a great deal for the area so no complaints plus we were never in the room Best feature-directly across the street from the beach.
1 night trip with friends Feb 22, 2015
"We loved looking out the Hotel window!"
This hotel is right in the middle of South Beach, and even just looking out the window gives you a wonderful feel of what SoBe is all about. The room is really a suite, with large couch and complete kitchen, so we felt right at home. It was easy to get everywhere from this location, to all the eating places, and especially the Beach. The only noise was from the Surf style shop right below us, where they played music, but closed by 12:00.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
Judy
Excellent location!! Very friendly and helpful front desk staff!! Room/ apartment we stayed in could use a little updating and a bigger bathroom but otherwise very spacious!!
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Rebecca
Too expensive . I've stayed on beach close by in other hotels which were less and had more to offer
"Good hotel in a great location."
Great hotel right across the street from the beach. Central to everything in South Beach. Huge room with dining room and full kitchen. Refrigerator wasn't working, but we didn't need it this time. Valet parking is the only option here. Beds were very comfortable. The bathroom needed some updating (mold on the door trim and no stopper for the sink, shower door was sticking). Overall, our stay was pleasant and the hotel staff was very helpful.
2 night romance trip Feb 8, 2015
"location good, not sure you'll get what you booke"
we checked in and found that the room was not the one we booked. told that someone pulled 3 rooms from the possibilities so that we were lucky to get a room at all (it was prepaid). received an email the week we were going saying there would be no room service without a $45 extra charge. too risky to ever book again.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
"Wonderful hotel"
The location is top notch in the heart of South Beach. The room was spacious and comfortable. We loved it.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
jean
"Casa Grande - South Beach value"
Great location on Ocean Drive. However, if you have an ocean view room and like to sleep before midnight, or are sensitive to loud noise, you will not rest well. The bar next door plays loud live music every night until at least 1am, and the street is party central. I was not bothered because that's what South Beach is about, and I don't go to sleep before midnight. The suite is very large and clean. Bus transportation and taxis convenient. The front desk staff are helpful and friendly.
7 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
"Not good service"
Picked the hotel for its location and because I needed to sleep separately from my companion since I snore very loudly and they had a separate room with a pullout couch bed. But the bed had no linens or pillow and no answer at front desk and no one there. So I was sleepless all night!!
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
paul
"Nice hotel for south beach."
Perfect location for south beach. Lots of restaurant on the ocean drive.
3 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"Last minute find."
My wife and I decided to extend our vaction and needed a place to stay. The hotel was right around the corner from where we were staying so made sense to give hotel a try. Unfortunately they were booked so we could only stay one night. The room was large for south beach standards. The hotel was clean and for the most part also quiet. If we return for another vaction in the future we hotel will be our first choice since its right across the street from the beach.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
duezy
"Great location!"
The room needs a remodel. Carpet was ripped throughout the room.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Nice, clean, spacious Hotel on Ocean Drive"
The Hotel was right on Ocean Drive in the middle of all the restaurants. We arrived five hours early. The front desk man on the day shift was very nice and professional. He was able to store our luggage for us and took our phone number to call us if our room was ready sooner than check out time. We arrived back 1/2 hour before the allowed check in time, tired from walking around exploring the city. The afternoon front desk man was standing off to the side of the desk, texting on his phone. He looked at us for a second, did not acknowledge us at all, and went back to texting. I asked him if our room was ready. He told us "no, check in isn't until four" without even asking our names. I asked him if we could please check in twenty minutes early. He said rudely "she's checking" ( someone that we could not see) and went back to texting. A few minutes later he rudely asked what our names were. He finally said our room was ready and asked for both mine and my Son's license. I asked why he needed both of our licenses when the room was in my name and no other Hotel we stayed at ever asked us for both ID's. He said "it was in case we damage the room".(really?!! I was there for a work meeting!) He agressively gave swiped our room key and handed it to my son without saying what room it was, where to go, not another word. Every time we came back to the Hotel at night. He would be sitting at the front desk, just staring at the computer, never acknowledging us. The room was nice and big
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
S & R
"Ok hotel, excellent location to the beach."
Had been debating staying at this hotel prior to planning my trip to Miami. The location, for me, is a bit further down than I would like to be so I booked an apartment on 13th and Collins. On my last day my flight was cancelled due to weather in New York. On Expedia, this hotel was listed for $99 for a 1 BR suite. When I went to book it, an additional $40 was added in taxes and 'fees'. These fees are for coffee, wireless, beach towels and cookies at breakfast. We arrived early to drop off our luggage. The Front Desk informed us that the room was for 2, if we added an additional person (my friend's flight might cancel), it would be an additional $50 + taxes, etc. Why have a room that sleeps 4 but you charge for more than 2 people? When leaving the bags, the process is the front desk takes them, no ticket given. When you return, it's kind of a free for all. You just tell the person which is yours and they give it to you. Serious liability issues when someone takes a laptop, a Louis Vuitton bag, etc. Same guy was still there so he knew which bags were ours. Very large room, two queen beds, kitchen. Fridge didn't work, made a lot of noise so just unplugged it. Great location but LOTS of street noise as this hotel is between two restaurants/bars right on Ocean. We're used to city noise, however you hear EVERY movement from the apartment upstairs, people yelling outside. Didn't leave luggage at check out. Mass confusion, bags everywhere, no process, was concerned of theft.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
"Great room, great location"
Love the location and suite. However, the need to improve their customer service and have working appliances in each room, specifically the refrigerator. Overall, room was clean and comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
Gerardo
"Your reservation is confirmed. But is it really?"
Be careful I booked this hotel months in advanced. On the day I arrive to check in I am told that the person that owned my room decided to take it back! I was told by the front desk that they made a reservation at another hotel for me.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Not a good hotel"
Did not give us the room I booked and changes rooms after night one to still an unacceptable room.
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised!"
We had a hard time finding any parking. Everywhere we drove required valet only. Finally found a public parking facility close to the hotel. When we arrived in our room, we were pleasantly surprised. What a nice hotel! We would recommend the hotel in the future.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
"Ok hotel, heart of action"
Boutique hotel in the middle off all the action on Ocean BLVD, clean rooms but a little odd and old feel.
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
Kristopher
"ocean front"
Good place to stay on ocean front minor room problem,original room being painted staff very helpful not all rooms are updated some have older carpets & furniture all rooms seem to have appliances
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2015
Robin
We were celebrating our 3 yr anniversary when we were there. Other than a discrepancy with which hotel room we originally wanted, which was quickly fixed, everything was wonderful! We loved having the kitchenette too, it def came in handy.
Other trip Jan 22, 2015
Ang
"great vibe"
Loved the vibe in thr area
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
"Loved our stay!!"
very nice room, staff was very kind. clean room. ocean view was very nice.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Crummy hotel near the beach"
The room decor was unbelievably out of date. All floors are tile. There are no curtains. . .only blinds that do not close!! The bi-fold closet door was off the track.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Bad, good, bad"
The hotel is right in the middle of the extremely busy and energetic Ocean Drive, great location. I was disappointed when I walked into the lobby;dark smelly and outdated. The staff was very casual. The room was a pleasant surprise though; large, clean and with excellent amenities. I had a meeting that ran late and couldn't check out in time so I called and ask if they could give me some leeway and was told that my the system would automatically charge my card at 1pm for another 300 bucks. That ruined my stay
1 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
GEORGE
Stove in room had no fan. We turned on the oven to warm some rolls and it smoked like crazy. Then no way to get the smoke out.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
The location and the price were the best things about this hotel. The rooms are huge. The bed linens and bathroom were clean. My mattress was old and had dents in it. We had fun!
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
"Great Stay, close to everything!"
Wonderful stay. Friendly staff. For being on the beach, we couldn't hear the noise too much (which was perfect for when it was time to sleep).
Other trip Jan 7, 2015