All hotels in Brasilia, Brazil
SHS Quadra 6 - Bloco B, D e F- Asa Sul., Brasilia, DF, 70322-950, Brazil, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Okay only"
Hotel needs a spruce up, wifi not working properly, shower only Luke warm and check out process very average.
3 night business trip May 17, 2015
"Good rooms! Horrible front desk staff"
Hotel staff was horrible. They really need to replace the front desk staff. Not very helpful or friendly. Recommend some major "hospitality" training. Also I saw the front desk employee arguing with a guest. Feel this flag #melia has really gone down in overall service.
5 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
Ana
"Pricey and swirly front desk staff!"
Hotel front desk staff was not friendly at all. No hellos, no good mornings, no how can I help you. To my surprise the nicest folks were the bell service staff which went above and beyond to help me during my check-in. Some "hospitality" training will definitely do them some good!
3 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
Ana
"Needs better cleaning"
Not very clean room. Needs more attention on cleaninig bathroom and carpets. Mold on bathroom and big spot on carpet. Breakfast personnal can be more attentive.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Luis
"The hotel is nice and has a very good location."
The hotel has a very good location and is in general a good hotel. The Gym area is old and not very nice. The breakfast could also be improved. However, in general the experience at the hotel was very good.
K.
"Comfortable hotel rooms"
The suites in the hotel are very spacious and very comfortable. I can highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
K.
"Convenient locatio"
Comfortable bed, good breakfast, but the hallways and rooms are poorly maintained. Carpets had large stains, windows were dirty, A/C filters were very dirty (almost clogged), and the bathroom tiles had black mold.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Sam
"Must stay here."
The Melia Brasil 21 (Bloco D) is the one in the middle of the complex. Great hotel, the employees were very nice and ready to help with any request. Emildo had all the information for the cultural events during the weekend and any other information needed. This hotel has the best location in Brasilia, close to many places you want to see. Excellent rooms and views.
7 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
Nubia R.
"Best Hotel in Brasilia"
Our days at the Melia Brasil 21 (Bloco D) was excellent, the staff at the hotel are very friendly and professional, Emildo at the Front desk took very good care of us, we got a very nice Suite and all the help and information we needed to get around the city. The location of this Hotel is the best to get around Brasilia. Information for other travelers: The group has 3 towers, we stayed in Tower D, and Tower B the last 3 days. I recommend the tower D it is more expensive but it is worth it. We'll be there again in October.
3 night business trip Nov 22, 2014
Nubia R.
"Hotel with many amenities"
While the bed was very nice and comfortable and the room layout generous, the hotel suffered an outage that meant we did not have TV or Internet during the stay
"Not sure if I hated it or was just irritated.."
Im torn about how I feel about this Hotel. I go back and forth between I had a terrible experience, and it was OK. I guess what I can say is that it is a Hotel for locals- for Brazilians that travel within Brazil. I did not feel very welcome as a foreigner- and English was not widely spoken. I did not feel very welcomed by reception. I felt like the bell boy was so much nicer and welcoming than anyone else. What really irritated me was that the hotel did not have an adapter for me to use.- a converter for 220 energy to 120. "They were all being used" I was appalled that this was the case, as I could not charge my phone, or my computer- and rather than an apologetic reply, the attitude from reception made me upset as they thought this was not a big deal, when I literally could not work the next day without the converter. The rooms were good. The food at the hotel's restaurant was really poor… luckily there is a decent place just a block away called PLACES. Anyway- Im not sure if I was just irritated that they were not very welcoming, or if the place just sucked…. I would say, if you speak portuguese, and are familiar with Brazilian culture- you will probably like it. As a foreigner, and for a 4 star rating, I expect a bit more welcoming service. I won't stay there again when I go to Brasilia again..
Response by Melia Brasil 21
Dear Jolynn, Thank you for choosing Meliá Brasil 21 as your lodging in Brasília. We apologize for not fully meet your expectations with some services. We are taking the necessary steps to improve this aspect in their next hosting. Take this opportunity to thank your comments, which help to improve our services. Sincerely, Plinio de Souza General Manager
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2014
Jolynn
"Melina"
Stayed in the suites. Nicely appointed. Staff was very helpful. Avoid an outside room as there are regular concerts until wee hours of the morning. Those facing the inner circle are much better and quiet.
Response by Melia Brasil 21
Dear Melina, Thank you for choosing Meliá Brasil 21 as your lodging in Brasília. We apologize for not fully meet your expectations with the noise. We are taking the necessary steps to improve this aspect in their next hosting. Take this opportunity to thank your comments, which help to improve our services. Sincerely, Plinio de Souza General Manager
3 night business trip Aug 28, 2014
"Good location, the rest.... I am not so sure"
I stayed a few nights at this hotel and the experience was just OK. The location was good. There are restaurants around, a shopping center, and it is close to the ministries. The room was just average. The drain in the shower was clogged and I had a flooding in the bathroom during a shower. There are 3 towers which are independent and I could not easily find my travel companions who were also staying at the hotel. The internet connection was spotty. In summary, this is an average hotel to be used for a short period of time.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Tony
"Close to an event that was held at a nearby church"
Outstanding!
3 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Was very short, just one night, but was very pleasant
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Do not try to check-in early!"
They are strict about not letting you check-in before 2pm. For those who want to try to get in their room a few hours in advice be prepared to be charged a ridiculous fee of R200. Overall, the staff was rather cold and detached. Also, the Superior rooms do NOT have a balcony despite the description on Hotels.com. Only the Brasilia rooms have a balcony and they are more expensive than the Superior rooms.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Excellent Hotel Centrally Located in Brasilia."
Great location right downtown - near stadium, city park, major mall all within easy walking distance. Friendly staff with excellent service. Great free breakfast buffet. Wide variety of excellent food in hotel restaurants.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"World Cup Brasilia"
Very accommodating and great customer service. They have complimentary baggage storage in case you have a late flight and want to explore the city. Would definitely stay again and great value too.
1 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2014
Julien
"Perfect location for the world cup events."
Everyone at the hotel was very polite and helpful, we really enjoy staying there and strongly recommend it.
4 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Ramon
"Make sure you get a room that is cleaned"
We arrived from overseas around 11pm and got a room in tower B on the 2nd floor facing the main street "via S1 Eixo Monumental" Very noisy and you can hear all the traffic. We then asked to be moved off the street so we could just get a good night sleep, where they placed us in a smoking room on the 8th floor, (even though we had reserved a non-smoking rm). The room was musty, smelled of smoke, mildew in the showers, bread crumbs all over the carpet and in the microwave and sink did not drain. Honestly there were so many stains on the carpet, we did not feel comfortable walking barefoot. We were so tired that we just slept in the room and the next day we did not even shower in there. Went to the lobby again asked for a clean, non-smoking room and showed them pics of the previous room. They immediately moved us to 13th floor. There was still mildew in the showers (although to a lesser extent) but it did not stink like smoke - so an improvement over the two previous rooms. The sink still did not drain. If you stay in tower B please realize there is no concierge service, you will have to go to tower C, where the concierge is also sporatic with 2-3 hour lunch breaks. So if you get there hoping to get some advice on what to do in Brasilia, good luck. You will have plan ahead on your own. Lastly, this is supposed to be one of the newest and best hotels in Brasilia, which is scary. This is at best a 3 star hotel and most of the staff do not speak any English at all.
4 night romance trip Jul 2, 2014
"Great hotel!"
The hotel is very nice and the personal is very attentive. The area around the hotel is nice but there is not much to do. The breakfast was very good. The only suggestion we can make to the hotel is to improve the available touristical information about stuff to do in Brasilia.
6 night family trip Jun 24, 2014
Enrique
We were supposed to have checked in at Melisia 21 but got checked into conventions 21. Also, the wifi needs to get better.
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
"Just Perfect Location and almost spotless, almost"
Though it was a busy week during the world cup, with more than 35k fellow Colombians flooding the city, the hotel never looked nor seemed cramped. As part of the Melia family, you’d expect it to be just what it is; a great hotel, with English speaking staff, nice and big, spacious suites, fully equipped. The bedroom was great and had separate kitchen, living room with TV set, great view on both parts of the suite, very comfortable bedroom, though expected a king size bed to be honest. The bathroom big and very well equipped, as the rest of the room. Among the best things I encountered: •Great room service (though had to ask them not to charge me a small bucket of ice I ordered! Though it wasn’t much, charging for it was a bit too much. They did change it and nothing else to say about that. •The food I ordered almost every night was quite good and rightly priced •The breakfast, just above par, but the plates were a bit small to serve it. •Excellent facilities all-around •Location!!! Simply the best and in our case, just across the Stadium, which meant… walking distance. In other words… recommend it if within your budget range.
5 night trip Jun 16, 2014
JUAN S YEPES
Excellent location, clean rooms and surrounded by excellent restaurant. I would go there again.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
fifacuo
"Beautiful hotel located in a really nice area"
Nice and spacious rooms where you can have a comfortable stay. Nice staff and good food.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2014
Valeria
"Average hotel, was fine"
The reception of the hotel quite narrow, with poor attention. Spacious and clean room. although the hotel offers free wifi, definitely never worked, if you want internet that works you have to pay for it. The breakfast buffette was excellent, varied and plentiful
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Mafer
"Great Location for World Cup"
This hotel was within walking distance of the National Stadium and made it very easy to get to/from matches at the World Cup. Great value for the price as well.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
"Nice Hotel very centralize location."
We spent two nights at the Melia 21, service was good, the complementary breakfast was delicious with plenty of fresh fruits and pastries. The staff was helpful and friendly. The hotel is close to the Estadio Nacional Mane Garrincha so we walk to the World Cup game.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Silvia
"Extremely pricy for the place"
I paid more than US 500 for one night at this hotel and I didn't evrn get to stay at the main building.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Manuel
"Excellent hotel close to some city sites."
Pleasant stay. Recommend hotel. Very modern. In good location.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Nice neighborhood close of the national stadium"
I would like to stay in the main building and stayed in the one secondary building... this wasn't clear for me in the time of the reservation.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
The room was good but the curtain was falling off and when I told the cleaning lady she said I had to call maintenance! This is just before the World Cup, I told her it would be better if she reported it.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Perfect for work travel"
I choose this hotel always by one night because it is near to the airport. Excellent services
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
"Be careful"
Be very careful when you book this hotel. Melia has 3 hotels in the same complex and they are from different categories. Although the pictures on the website show the better one depending on the tower that you book you will be accommodated either on Melia Comfort or Melia Suites which are 3 star category.
1 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
very good
1 night trip Mar 5, 2014
miguel
"Nice hotel in the center of Brasilia"
It is a good facility . The rooms are comfortable, the breakfast is complete and the attention is very good.
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
"Great rooms, stay and food!"
I enjoyed my stay here! People very friendly. Room service great! Rooms are great!
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2014
"Nice facilities but needs updating"
The beds were clean and rooms big but the wall paper was peeking off the wall and the walls were dirty.
Other trip Feb 1, 2014
erica
"very nice hotel at very affordable price"
I did not expect to find such a great hotel at such a great price, $150 / per night (including the upgrade to higher floor and better room)
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
Banfield
To get the initial internet connection is very hard and, the breakfast could be more tasteful if the persons could ask a tailored omelette.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
"Very comfortable accomodations"
The Melia provides very large and comfortable rooms. It's located in a large complex with many shops and restaurants, and a shopping center within walking distance. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Shane
"Close to business area and integrated shopping"
Fantastic! Very relaxing! Staff was helpful when information was needed, suggesting restaurants, areas to visit and general demeanor was outstanding.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Good, not great"
Overall good, room needs renewal. One toal was dirty so asked for replacement which was done right away. Wi fi and breakfast was included and was good
2 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2013
"My sliding glass door didn't lock - yikes!"
The room was spacious...but no kleenex or robes to use. My minibar wasn't restocked and I was charged for it all when I left (they did reverse the charges). The worst part was the sliding glass door to the balcony didn't lock which made me feel unsafe. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the location is good.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
WAS GREAT
3 night trip Jul 18, 2013
"Suite at fabulous price!"
I had a corner room and the space was ideal for my business purposes. I was able to conduct meetings and sit outside on the balcony after. Space is crucial when you have several meetings and was on the go. The hotel compound provided all the services I required, including the usage of a bicycle for up to 3 hours - at no charge! The entire hotel was clean, services provided were excellent, breakfast was good, especially when free. WiFi connection was overall good, but again, it was provided "free" of charge. I will be back each month to not only conduct my businesses there, but I will also bring my family one day soon.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
Brasil/Brazil
Great hotel.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
"Hotel is close to all gvt. offices."
Staff is friendly, hotel is safe and secure, rooms were clean. Wireless was a challenge, but was fine overall. Probably the best hotel in the area and for the price & location is what you'd expect in this area.
Other trip May 25, 2013
mark
"Satisfactory Stay"
Good location and good service. Room simple but comfortable. Good breakfast.
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
Unsatisfied
"Good for the price great location"
We enjoyed our stay were disapointed that the windows did not shut totally due to early noise (the black screens got the light but not the sounds) The hotel is in a good area with a great restruant called Salads two blocks away
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013