All hotels in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada

Bad internet service
    Dirty
    Bad amenities
"Awful place to stay"
This is a 8th category place. This shouldn't be called a hotel. Everything inside the room is totally worn out. From bedspreads, sheets, to the towels that seems like old rags ( that are brought to you inside a plastic container by the manager walking you to the room) . The AC unit had the buttons removed so the guest cant regulate the temperature in the room. Hallways all around, stairs, have cigarettes butts all over. I couldn't risk having my family there. Seemed very scary place to stay even for a night .Carpet floor was sticky with dried white stains. No words to describe this experience. To top it off, I was just for 15 minutes in the room, went and reserved another hotel paying double the price and I was not refunded my money.
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
"Welcome greeting upon our arrival."
Nice welcome greeeting upon our arrival. We were walked to our room to inspect room to make sure it was satisfactory to our approval. Upgraded to a jaquizzi room for a small fee. Wonderful service. Very friendly. Made us feel at home immediately!!
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
W
"Terrible motel close to the Falls."
The only advantage of this motel was its distance from the falls. Otherwise the room was dirty and smelled bad. The bathroom was more or less ok. The staff tried to be kind, but due to the circumstances desribed above, it didn't help a lot!
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
"Not Again!"
I would not book this hotel again. We arrived and had to wait outside (it was raining the whole day) for someone who brings us to the room. We went around the building and each room we passed I only thought: please not this room! The windows were broken or nontransparent. The aircondition was dirty and old. When we entered our room it was dark and the air quality was bad. There were simple A4 papers in plastic wrap glued with old and dirty tape to the walls telling us how to use the TV or the A/C. The floor was dirty and we felt very uncomforable. The only positive thing was that the bathroom was clean, we had warm water and a window in the bathroom. We could not open the windows in the room to let in some fresh air. Luckily we only stay for one night!
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"dirty motel"
I confused this motel with the one I use to stay at a few years ago. The manager carried all our bags to our room which was very polite. But then things got weird. He switched our rooms while we were standing outside the door. Every other room had a key swipe card, but the room he put us in had a broken door knob. I asked to be switched to a card room but he basically ignored me. The rooms are dingy and smelly, holes in the matress, gross bathrooms, the pool looks like a swamp.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Katie
"Nice staff and awesome location!"
We only stsyed there for one night. The staff were very friendly and they gave us discounts and maps! The loacation was very close to the falls! I think it's a nice place to spend the night in.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"You shoudn't be here!"
A motel without washcloths and no housekeeping for 4 days!! Need I say more? I think I will: door lock looks tampered with, the stairs are very uneven, ergo, unsafe and no elevators. There was no phone in the room- there is an "emergency phone" 3 floors down. There was a half empty bottle of coke in the room fridge(not mine) and the single lamp in the room had a dead light bulb when we checked in. The carpet was very dirty. The TV had a blue and green hue to the right of the screen. The internet was extremely subpar. The only plus is the location.
3 night family trip Aug 30, 2013
Nicole
"Worst place ever"
Worst HoTeL ever i was so dissapointed i will never go back an the price i pay was ridiculous
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"After seeing the room we left"
The room was dark and dingy and the property outside was littered with garbage and beer cans. There was some pretty rough characters staying there as well. We went to a different hotel
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
"Close to The Falls and Casinos"
It was so nice to have the assistant manager actually come to our car and take our bags to our room. VERY accomodating staff. So nice to have FREE parking and to be able to walk everywhere. FREE parking is not the norm in Niagara Falls... so this feature saved us money. Rooms very quiet... great for an overnighter.... LOVED LOCATION.
Tracy
"Possibly the worst accommodation on the hill"
Pictures we saw on the internet were not from the hotel,the worst room I have ever stepped in.
"Better than expected"
When i first researched the hotel i read about horrible experiences and bed bugs. First of all my room had NO BED BUGS. As soon as we arrived the very nice hotel manager walked us to the room and carried all of our stuff. He was incredibly helpful and welcoming. The hotel is pretty loud and there are people everywhere partying. I came with my boyfriend, we are both in college so the atmosphere was kind of cool. As for the room, we stayed in the honeymoon suite. The jacuzzi was nice once we got it to work but they had no plug to prevent the water for draining so they gave us a towel to stick in it (pretty ghetto). Also the jacuzzi in itself had to be turned on with a wrench they provided since the lightswitch was broken. The room was clean, but it was very worn. However, for the money i payed i didn't expect the Ritz. The Hotel staff was the best part, they even acted as a taxi at one point and drove us around. I would definitely recommend it for a college student or young adult. But this is definitely not a family hotel.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Nice hotel close walk to casinos and falls"
Hospitable staff. Clean rooms working ac affordable
"quick stay"
close to the falls,good breakfast,quiet surrounding, good for short stay.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
"Nearby Clifton hill"
It was roomy, bathroom was a little dirty. Got what you paid for your money but I wouldn't stay there another night.
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
"Disgustingly dirty"
Had I not brought my own bedding we wouldn't have slept in the room. The jacuzzi tub was broken and had to be turned on with pliers, we were not even tempted to use it. The TV didn't work at all and the shower walls were cracked. The toilet had obviously not been cleaned in a while since the back of it had pubic hair on it. I showered in my flip flops and hovered to use the toilet. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone and actually have only mentioned as one to avoid if staying in the area.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Vincent
"Close to Clifton Hill, great hotel for low price!"
The hotel cost me $50 for the night, and I got what I was expecting for a cheap motel. The hotel staff was super friendly, the owner, Ikram, seemed to really care about his guests' time while visiting. The room looked clean, very basic, but clean nonetheless. The bathroom was a lot nicer than a lot of the higher rated hotels. It was clean and spacious. The hotel's location is perfect as well. My girlfriend and I went came to Canada to see the falls and go to the bars. The placement of the hotel was perfect for walking to your destinations. We never had to call a cab! I hate when reviewers write about what could be improved or complain because something was missing. For $50, I wasn't expecting a lot, but I was definitely pleasantly surprised when I checked-in.
Other trip Sep 8, 2013
Maria
TERRIBLE...
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Needs improvement"
When we checked in, we got a room with a strong tobacco smell. There was a cigarette butt in the toilet. We asked to change rooms and they moved us into another room. This room smelled much better, but the bed was very uncomfortable. My wife woke up in the morning with back and neck problems. The towels were very thin and we wound up purchasing a beach towel from a souvenier store to use.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
I felt the room needed some upgrading the bathroom was old-style even the lock on the inside of the door did not work no phone in the room which I found very funny and no disturb sign or make up the room sign for the room overall rating I would give it a poor Rating
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Nice for the price. Walking distance to everything"
The hotel is on a great location. The price is good. The staff is friendly and pleasant. Need some upgrades. The rooms are clean. We stay in 2 rooms no problems in both. The bathrooms need upgrading they are clean but old. Would stay again here if and when I go back to the falls.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
Victor
"Walked in walked out"
Facilities were not the best, but the staff were good.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"walking distance to falls about 12 mins"
if your looking for a place to sleep cheap this is it
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
mark
"Do not ever stay here!"
The room was dirty, the bath tub was stained, and there were cobwebs everywhere! They do not replace dirty towels unless you ask them to. They don't clean your room unless you request it. The carpet was so old that it looked mouldy and soiled. I would not let my children walk around without their shoes. We knew that it will not be a high quality hotel when we booked, but I did not think that this motel will make a third world country look good. I will not ever stay there again even if they offered it for free! The health department really needs to investigate this motel. It should be allowed to be operating. And the man behind the counter is asking his customers to give him good reviews because he needs it!! He is also signing in and making them do it right on the spot! Really? Instead of working hard to get fake reviews why don't you put all of your efforts in cleaning your motel and remodeling it so you can earn good ones!!! And this is only have of the bad stuff of this dirt hole of a motel.
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2013
"Hotel Staff Great"
The Staff made the experience worth every penny. The service priceless. Our luggage was delivered to our room. We were given information on the nearby attractions and coupons. Whenever we had a question or need the on duty staff (Ikram) was friendly and helpful. We very much appreciate his kind service.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Sheila
"Don't stay with family"
Location of this hotel is good but condition is awful. No phone in room and beds are in worst condition. It takes around 10 min to get hot water in shower
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
"abandon ship"
This place was over rated at 2 stars. We got the honeymoon suite and I just can't imagine how the rooms must be like. They were nice people but it didn't make up for the mold on the window, sheets that didn't fit the bed, etc.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2013
Sid
"A great deal!"
We all know that you get what you pay for! For the price, this is a very good deal. You are super close to the main strip and to the falls. If you are traveling with a budget, this place is for you. WiFi didn't work at first, but they did get it fixed. If you simply need a place to lay your head in the evening near the falls, this is the place to stay!
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
padre
"Terrible staff"
This hotel is run down, cable did not work, toilet was broken with no staff to fix it, bed was dirty, they give you no wash clothes, hair was still in the shower from previous guest, the A/C would turn on for only 30 mins before you would have to turn it on again, I'm not one to write a bad review or any review for that matter, but please spend an extra 30 bucks a night, I wish I had.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"You get what you pay for."
We stayed here one night. We were just looking for a cheap place, and this was it. Nothing special. But Its really close to all the main attractions, and yes a 15 minute walk to the falls. I would stay here again. Money saver!
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Ola
the place was a dump. we left for the day and when we got back to our room, the room was not cleaned. the bed was unmade and the floor was as dirty as when we checked in. i don't think the sheets had been changed for i don't know how long. if i had not prepaid i would not have stayed there. they had overbooked/ or did not have enough parking for all of the guests would not stay there ever again. PAY THE EXTRA MONEY AND GET A A GOOD ROOM.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
just a traveler
"G8"
Excellent stay can't explain how nice it was.555555555555555556
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Its in nice manager and helpful"
Its nice to stay in this motel it's near to all your needs. There anice manager there his name is Akram he is very helpful and nice ask for him if you need any thing.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Abdul
"within walking distance to the Falls - 20 mins"
Not the worse motel that I've stayed. No bad smell. Bath room was clean - no visible molds. Bathroom had hot water. Courtesy staff. No A/C. 19" CRT TV. Felt like mattress springs about to pop out. Two other rooms with garbage bags boarded windows . Parking lot tight (I drove a Civic). Paid $125/night - will not go back.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
jsmith
"A horrible hotel"
Just as i arrived i could se i made a mistake. The hotel was dirty, with pealing paint and plastic taped over several windows. check in went quick and then escorted to my room. what a dump. the carpet was so dirty i would not walk on it with my bare feet. half of the lite bulbs were burnt out. the room stunk because the air was not turned on. You could not believe how long this place was not painted. No hot water the first eve. and not even warm water the next morning. No wi-fi either i inquired and the manager told me his buss was burnt out and would not be fixed untill the next afternoon. This place is not worth any money for a stay from hell. I went to the continental breakfest at 7,30 and was told it starts at 8 am I went back at 805 and the manager was setting up a table outside with toaster and jusies but was told it would not be ready for another 15 min. i just left. henry z
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
henry
"It was just ok"
We booked the hotel late at night, when we got into town, and pulled in as the person in the office was closing, If we would have stopped we would not have been able to check into our room. Other than that the room was clean.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"terrible hotel"
there was no housekeeping for the 2 days, no microwave, no internet access, no hangers to put our cloth on, no hangers to put the path towels, and no change for the path towel during the whole period of stay :(((((
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
mariana
"Disappointing"
One night stay; price not cheap, but service disappointing... no staff available when checking out; website saying breakfast included but actually not; room space small and conditions are old but usable...
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
lw
"Great Location, could be better/worse"
Great location. Room clean, pool very clean. Needs updating. You get what you pay for. If you are high maintenance, don't stay here. Towels thin and small, no washcloths available due to 'remodeling' (??) so we had to use our towels. One staff member, maybe 2 on site at a time and none after midnight. No room service--I don't care about my bed being made, but new towels without having to ask and daily garbage removal would have been nice. Wi-fi didn't reach the 3rd floor unless you were outside. Strange to have a toilet so low to the floor and small (ours was not bolted down completely to the floor). No in-room telephone, either. Overall, it was bare-boned and served the purpose as we were only there at night to shower/sleep as we toured all day. Staff very friendly, but you can tell needed more help. The phone was always ringing and there were always folks waiting to be attended to. Staff member would have to walk across the lot of the hotel to a storage room to get soap, toilet paper, etc for one party, having to leave people needing assistance at the desk and the ringing phone. Works well if you are on a budget and would rather spend your bucks on food/touring, etc than on a hotel and don't care about the extras/aesthetics.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Casie
"Family friendly"
Rooms did not have microwave, coffee makers and even couple of cups to drink water. Owner and staff not friendly except manager and front desk person.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
Nero
"New owners, old property - needs renovation"
I booked this hotel online in the morning for arrival later that night, based on the price and what seemed to be recent positive reviews. When I arrived, the desk clerk told me that the hotel had new owners who had taken over the property just a few days earlier. We were given a third floor room-- there are no elevators, so if you don't want to haul your luggage up two flights of stairs, ask for a first floor room. The room was very clean, but there were holes in the wall from the doorknob. The doorknob looked relatively new but did not fit properly, there were gaps around the hardware. There was a refrigerator in the room, along with a dresser and a table, and a TV. The room was not very well lit. There is no closet, just a shelf with a rod underneath with a few hangers. There was no phone in the room, and the TV only got a few channels, and no movie channels. The beds were clean and the pillows were comfortable but the mattresses were old and broken down. One of them sank almost to the floor in the middle when someone laid on it. The other wasn't much better. We were given 3 towels for 3 people, but no hand towels or washcloths. There were no amenities in the room, i.e., kleenex, clock, coffee maker, microwave, blow dryer, etc. Not a huge deal for us for just one night. The pool looked like it might have been nice, except it needed to be cleaned and perhaps the filter needed to run, the water was slightly cloudy. The wifi reception was terrible, even if it was free.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
Terri
"Convenient location but the place needs an update"
Receptionists and staffs were friendly and helpful. Good location to wonder around and visit Niagara Falls. This motel needs a serious update and needs help from professional decorators though. If you are just looking for a convenient location to stay and you can get a good deal, this place might be for you.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Disappointing& unsanitary"
I hope that sanitarion for this hotel is done emergently. Ir was so eeky to toucheverything in the room. Please do an immediate action to it.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Alex
the place & bed & sheets was so dirty
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
naser
Is not for people
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Ram
"The most fetid, disgusting, vile hotel ever"
Thrill seekers need not visit the Falls - one night at the Admiral Inn will provide you with the rush you are looking for. In all seriousness, surviving a plunge over Niagara Falls is child's play compared to the one night we spent here. For starters, before we even entered our room, we saw a window to our room was cracked and spider webbed. Once we got in the room, we were greeted with the mustiest smelling room I've ever been in. I then took a dump and found out the toilet didn't flush. So, we cranked the AC, left, came back and found the AC unit didn't work either. At this point, it was 3 AM, so no turning back. I awoke at 7 AM in a pile of sweat and inhaling the putrid stench of my own feces, due to the lack of AC and lack of a functioning toilet, respectively. In short, I no longer fear death, having spent a night at the Admiral Inn. God help anyone who decides to stay here.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
brian
"The hotel was awful, dirty and smell bad."
I did not like it at all. The hotel was creepy and awful. It was dirty and looked like it was not cleaned in a while. A horrible smell was on the stairs any time we were taking them. I do not recommend it.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Lulu
"Not so great"
Just good enough to sleep for the night. Could not have stayed longer.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"You get what you pay for..."
First, I will say that the rate was very good and we stayed in a Family Suite - one room with a double bed and another room with 2 double beds. Room had fridge and 2 TVs and was pretty spacious. Cons - windows did not lock and could be opened from outside. Bathroom door did not close or lock without something propped against it. No housekeeping service to be found and when we went to office to get more towels, there was no one there, only a sign that read "if you have an emergency, please call ...." Pool was not filled, but it was too cold to swim yet - stayed at the end of May). Location is great - walking distance to everything and the price for the family suite was less than the price of a regular room elsewhere.
2 night family trip May 25, 2013