All hotels in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
5320 Ferry St, Niagara Falls, ON, L2G1R7, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.6
    2.1
    1.8
"Nice for the price. Walking distance to everything"
The hotel is on a great location. The price is good. The staff is friendly and pleasant. Need some upgrades. The rooms are clean. We stay in 2 rooms no problems in both. The bathrooms need upgrading they are clean but old. Would stay again here if and when I go back to the falls.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
Victor
"Walked in walked out"
Facilities were not the best, but the staff were good.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"walking distance to falls about 12 mins"
if your looking for a place to sleep cheap this is it
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
mark
"Do not ever stay here!"
The room was dirty, the bath tub was stained, and there were cobwebs everywhere! They do not replace dirty towels unless you ask them to. They don't clean your room unless you request it. The carpet was so old that it looked mouldy and soiled. I would not let my children walk around without their shoes. We knew that it will not be a high quality hotel when we booked, but I did not think that this motel will make a third world country look good. I will not ever stay there again even if they offered it for free! The health department really needs to investigate this motel. It should be allowed to be operating. And the man behind the counter is asking his customers to give him good reviews because he needs it!! He is also signing in and making them do it right on the spot! Really? Instead of working hard to get fake reviews why don't you put all of your efforts in cleaning your motel and remodeling it so you can earn good ones!!! And this is only have of the bad stuff of this dirt hole of a motel.
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2013
"Hotel Staff Great"
The Staff made the experience worth every penny. The service priceless. Our luggage was delivered to our room. We were given information on the nearby attractions and coupons. Whenever we had a question or need the on duty staff (Ikram) was friendly and helpful. We very much appreciate his kind service.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Sheila
"Don't stay with family"
Location of this hotel is good but condition is awful. No phone in room and beds are in worst condition. It takes around 10 min to get hot water in shower
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
"abandon ship"
This place was over rated at 2 stars. We got the honeymoon suite and I just can't imagine how the rooms must be like. They were nice people but it didn't make up for the mold on the window, sheets that didn't fit the bed, etc.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2013
Sid
"A great deal!"
We all know that you get what you pay for! For the price, this is a very good deal. You are super close to the main strip and to the falls. If you are traveling with a budget, this place is for you. WiFi didn't work at first, but they did get it fixed. If you simply need a place to lay your head in the evening near the falls, this is the place to stay!
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
padre
"Terrible staff"
This hotel is run down, cable did not work, toilet was broken with no staff to fix it, bed was dirty, they give you no wash clothes, hair was still in the shower from previous guest, the A/C would turn on for only 30 mins before you would have to turn it on again, I'm not one to write a bad review or any review for that matter, but please spend an extra 30 bucks a night, I wish I had.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"You get what you pay for."
We stayed here one night. We were just looking for a cheap place, and this was it. Nothing special. But Its really close to all the main attractions, and yes a 15 minute walk to the falls. I would stay here again. Money saver!
Other trip Aug 14, 2013
Ola
the place was a dump. we left for the day and when we got back to our room, the room was not cleaned. the bed was unmade and the floor was as dirty as when we checked in. i don't think the sheets had been changed for i don't know how long. if i had not prepaid i would not have stayed there. they had overbooked/ or did not have enough parking for all of the guests would not stay there ever again. PAY THE EXTRA MONEY AND GET A A GOOD ROOM.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
just a traveler
"G8"
Excellent stay can't explain how nice it was.555555555555555556
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
"Its in nice manager and helpful"
Its nice to stay in this motel it's near to all your needs. There anice manager there his name is Akram he is very helpful and nice ask for him if you need any thing.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Abdul
"within walking distance to the Falls - 20 mins"
Not the worse motel that I've stayed. No bad smell. Bath room was clean - no visible molds. Bathroom had hot water. Courtesy staff. No A/C. 19" CRT TV. Felt like mattress springs about to pop out. Two other rooms with garbage bags boarded windows . Parking lot tight (I drove a Civic). Paid $125/night - will not go back.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
jsmith
"A horrible hotel"
Just as i arrived i could se i made a mistake. The hotel was dirty, with pealing paint and plastic taped over several windows. check in went quick and then escorted to my room. what a dump. the carpet was so dirty i would not walk on it with my bare feet. half of the lite bulbs were burnt out. the room stunk because the air was not turned on. You could not believe how long this place was not painted. No hot water the first eve. and not even warm water the next morning. No wi-fi either i inquired and the manager told me his buss was burnt out and would not be fixed untill the next afternoon. This place is not worth any money for a stay from hell. I went to the continental breakfest at 7,30 and was told it starts at 8 am I went back at 805 and the manager was setting up a table outside with toaster and jusies but was told it would not be ready for another 15 min. i just left. henry z
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
henry
"It was just ok"
We booked the hotel late at night, when we got into town, and pulled in as the person in the office was closing, If we would have stopped we would not have been able to check into our room. Other than that the room was clean.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"terrible hotel"
there was no housekeeping for the 2 days, no microwave, no internet access, no hangers to put our cloth on, no hangers to put the path towels, and no change for the path towel during the whole period of stay :(((((
Other trip Aug 7, 2013
mariana
"Disappointing"
One night stay; price not cheap, but service disappointing... no staff available when checking out; website saying breakfast included but actually not; room space small and conditions are old but usable...
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
lw
"Great Location, could be better/worse"
Great location. Room clean, pool very clean. Needs updating. You get what you pay for. If you are high maintenance, don't stay here. Towels thin and small, no washcloths available due to 'remodeling' (??) so we had to use our towels. One staff member, maybe 2 on site at a time and none after midnight. No room service--I don't care about my bed being made, but new towels without having to ask and daily garbage removal would have been nice. Wi-fi didn't reach the 3rd floor unless you were outside. Strange to have a toilet so low to the floor and small (ours was not bolted down completely to the floor). No in-room telephone, either. Overall, it was bare-boned and served the purpose as we were only there at night to shower/sleep as we toured all day. Staff very friendly, but you can tell needed more help. The phone was always ringing and there were always folks waiting to be attended to. Staff member would have to walk across the lot of the hotel to a storage room to get soap, toilet paper, etc for one party, having to leave people needing assistance at the desk and the ringing phone. Works well if you are on a budget and would rather spend your bucks on food/touring, etc than on a hotel and don't care about the extras/aesthetics.
Other trip Aug 4, 2013
Casie
"Family friendly"
Rooms did not have microwave, coffee makers and even couple of cups to drink water. Owner and staff not friendly except manager and front desk person.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
Nero
"New owners, old property - needs renovation"
I booked this hotel online in the morning for arrival later that night, based on the price and what seemed to be recent positive reviews. When I arrived, the desk clerk told me that the hotel had new owners who had taken over the property just a few days earlier. We were given a third floor room-- there are no elevators, so if you don't want to haul your luggage up two flights of stairs, ask for a first floor room. The room was very clean, but there were holes in the wall from the doorknob. The doorknob looked relatively new but did not fit properly, there were gaps around the hardware. There was a refrigerator in the room, along with a dresser and a table, and a TV. The room was not very well lit. There is no closet, just a shelf with a rod underneath with a few hangers. There was no phone in the room, and the TV only got a few channels, and no movie channels. The beds were clean and the pillows were comfortable but the mattresses were old and broken down. One of them sank almost to the floor in the middle when someone laid on it. The other wasn't much better. We were given 3 towels for 3 people, but no hand towels or washcloths. There were no amenities in the room, i.e., kleenex, clock, coffee maker, microwave, blow dryer, etc. Not a huge deal for us for just one night. The pool looked like it might have been nice, except it needed to be cleaned and perhaps the filter needed to run, the water was slightly cloudy. The wifi reception was terrible, even if it was free.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
Terri
"Convenient location but the place needs an update"
Receptionists and staffs were friendly and helpful. Good location to wonder around and visit Niagara Falls. This motel needs a serious update and needs help from professional decorators though. If you are just looking for a convenient location to stay and you can get a good deal, this place might be for you.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
"Disappointing& unsanitary"
I hope that sanitarion for this hotel is done emergently. Ir was so eeky to toucheverything in the room. Please do an immediate action to it.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
Alex
the place & bed & sheets was so dirty
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
naser
Is not for people
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Ram
"The most fetid, disgusting, vile hotel ever"
Thrill seekers need not visit the Falls - one night at the Admiral Inn will provide you with the rush you are looking for. In all seriousness, surviving a plunge over Niagara Falls is child's play compared to the one night we spent here. For starters, before we even entered our room, we saw a window to our room was cracked and spider webbed. Once we got in the room, we were greeted with the mustiest smelling room I've ever been in. I then took a dump and found out the toilet didn't flush. So, we cranked the AC, left, came back and found the AC unit didn't work either. At this point, it was 3 AM, so no turning back. I awoke at 7 AM in a pile of sweat and inhaling the putrid stench of my own feces, due to the lack of AC and lack of a functioning toilet, respectively. In short, I no longer fear death, having spent a night at the Admiral Inn. God help anyone who decides to stay here.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
brian
"The hotel was awful, dirty and smell bad."
I did not like it at all. The hotel was creepy and awful. It was dirty and looked like it was not cleaned in a while. A horrible smell was on the stairs any time we were taking them. I do not recommend it.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
Lulu
"Not so great"
Just good enough to sleep for the night. Could not have stayed longer.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"You get what you pay for..."
First, I will say that the rate was very good and we stayed in a Family Suite - one room with a double bed and another room with 2 double beds. Room had fridge and 2 TVs and was pretty spacious. Cons - windows did not lock and could be opened from outside. Bathroom door did not close or lock without something propped against it. No housekeeping service to be found and when we went to office to get more towels, there was no one there, only a sign that read "if you have an emergency, please call ...." Pool was not filled, but it was too cold to swim yet - stayed at the end of May). Location is great - walking distance to everything and the price for the family suite was less than the price of a regular room elsewhere.
2 night family trip May 25, 2013
Kathleen
"Bad"
Bad
Other trip May 29, 2013
"horrible place ti stay"
I have traveled a lot and this was the worst hotel ever I almost left after first unight but all rooms where booked up . Never again.
Other trip May 27, 2013
"Worst hotel ever"
Toilet wouldn't flush,toilet paper was wet,busted window I'm to disgusted to go on
Other trip May 22, 2013
cj
The front desk staff was excellent. Good location, for the price you can't beat it.
Other trip May 14, 2013
Super cheap 55 bucks got us 3 queen beds in 2 desperate rooms...not a 5 star clearly but you can't go wrong
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
Ben
"Stay away from this place"
This place is the absolute worst hotel I have ever stayed in and I have stayed in many. Had to wait a long time to get checked in because no clerk was at the front desk. The room was the dirty, Most of the light bulbs did not work, There is not anything I can positive about my experience there. I would not recommend it if it were free.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
"Unhappy camper"
Getto motel... Not again Big mistake... HAlfway house is better.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2013
JC
"you get what you pay for"
no glasses in room ,room very cold, jacuzzi did not work you get what you pay for NOT
Other trip Mar 8, 2013
"dingy but reasonable price"
dirty carpets, black stains in bathroom facilities. Good location
1 night trip Feb 4, 2013
Bill H
"bad hotel to stay in"
I had to run the water for a while to get a hot water for the shower, when I turn the heater on - a bad smell filled the room.
Other trip Oct 24, 2012
"perfect for us"
Stayed here 1 night and it was a good experience! Everyone working there were very nice. 15 minutes after we got in our room the woman at the front desk knocked on our door and asked if we were ok with everything. The room was clean and ready when we checked in. We were very close to everything and the Falls. This is a very inexpensive motel. If you want 4 stars then stay at a 4 star hotel. But for the value i was very comfortable and pleased!
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
"Will not go there again!!!"
I would pay about $400 extra and stay in a Marriott than staying in that smelly Checkin Inn.
Business trip Sep 25, 2012
Nart
"Just for couple hours."
This Hotel is not good. In the picture its beautiful but when i saw this hotel looks very old.
Other trip Sep 1, 2012

"Terribe"
It was the terrible experience oft life. The smell was unbearable in rooms and they were extremely dirty.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
Arshad
"You get what you pay for!"
while the room was not what it had appeared on the online booking, it was close to everything and had a comfortable bed!
3 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
"Don't ever stay in this hotel"
Worst hotel ever. They didn't let us check in at 11.30pm saying we are 30 minutes late. We had to really argue to check in. Rooms were so duty. Bathroom was not cleaned. Fridge was unbelievably dirty. There were no lights in part of the room. Corridor to the room was dirty and no lights. Pool was right beside a main road without any cover. Actually it was not a pool it was a water puddle.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Nirosha
"worst hotel ever!"
HORRIBLE! FILTHY! UNSAFE!!
1 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Florence
"Save your money it sucked"
The room was was horrible dirty disgusting and no tower mold throughout the room in the bathtub on the windows on the walls bathroom door would not close the betting on the bed were dirty
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"very bad i'll not stay there no more"
the room looks old. and the clark take me to the room still with person in the room. three rooms is same..they all not check out yet..and washroom door is brocken
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
simon
"Bad experience"
I was kind of upset with the condition of the hotel. It wasn't clean at all! The carpet wasn't clean! It had like animal furr or something all over. Second thing the bathroom! Which is the most important thing, how are you supposed to enjoy your stay in a dirty bathroom. Third, the fridge? It was disquisting! I was disquisted to put my waterbotlles inside. The pillow sheets looked dirty I didn't even use them. I think the only thing that was was okay was the air condition. I'm glad that was working. I really seen a difference when I went to another hotel the next day for the same price!
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"the room not keep clean"
The hotel location is excellent spot the center for all action 1) The hotel was not keep clean when we check in 5.3P.M 2) The A/C was off the because was hot 3) In the bath room the was not tower we request the management to provide us tower the management promised to provide the immediately but never show
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015