All hotels in Seaside, Oregon, United States of America
441 2nd Ave, Seaside, OR, 97138, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Best hotel during my visit to the West Coast"
I've stayed at many hotels during my trip down the west coast. This was the best. I wasn't sure what to expect because some reviews said it was old and needed maintenance. Not the case. It was just old enough to have character, but was clean, comfortable and well maintained. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The receptionist suggested a restaurant for dinner that was amazing. Another nice addition: free popcorn in the evening and a huge selection of free DVD's to borrow and watch in your room. The room was spacious (4 of us stayed there very comfortable) and clean. The beds were really comfortable, such soft sheets.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Andrea
Excellent location, quick walk to the beach. Decent breakfast, and a full kitchen suite available. Nice and clean, however bed was a bit lumpy. Otherwise fairly comfortable, would stay again!
1 night romance trip Aug 28, 2014
I found the hotel a great place to stay,close to every thing in the city
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"Clean and convenient"
Short walk to restaurants and beach ; pleasant and informative staff at check in
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
ML
"Disapointing"
Old and frayed around the edges. Continental breakfast awful. Unfriendly check in staff.
3 night romance trip Aug 11, 2014
"Close to everything..."
Great hotel for the price. Could walk to the beach and the little shops downtown.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Paula
"Very Friendly Staff - Dog Friendly Hotel!"
The staff is very friendly and helpful! This is a dog friendly hotel! Beach is just a short walk away! Beds are extremely comfortable. Needs updating in bathroom shower, tub was cracked and carpeting could use an update.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
"Great stay for affordable price!"
Husband and I and our 4 kids (ages 7y, 5y, 4y & 6-months) had a wonderful stay here for 3 days/2 nights, Wed-Fri. Excellent service, clean & comfortable room, great location (short walk to beach/aquarium/shops). Free breakfast was good. Also, the showerhead was about 6 inches above my head, which is nice for tall people like me. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
Naomi
The staff was very friendly. It wasn't as close to the ocean as I had hoped. Overall, Seaside would not be my choice of places to stay again, but the staff was very friendly and tried hard to be accommodating! While we did not utilize it, they have an impressive selection of complimentary movies you can check out so you're not stuck with network tv channels as your only option.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Within walking distance of attractions. We were allowed to check in early. One staff member was rude, and the beds seemed more narrow than a normal queen. The rooms are kind of worn.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Judy
We truly enjoyed our stay at this hotel! Loved our room!
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"close to everything: beach, restaurants, shops"
Would come back there: friendly, comfortable, priced right. Only breakfast was not too great. Ate at restaurant instead
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
amhu
Good Location and the staff was very helpful. Hot chocolate chip cookies at 4PM and popcorn at 6PM. =o)
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Marilyn
"Clean and comfortable hotel"
Staff was wonderful! Room was clean and neat. Reasonably priced. Nice view of Seaside with easy access to the shopping and the beach. Only stayed one night, but hated to leave :(
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
"close to everything"
Too short. Only stayed one night. Very friendly staff. Saltwater taffy and coockies at check in. Popcorn 6-8pm. Rooms clean with frig and microwave. Close walking distance to beach and restaurants. Recommend Twisted Fish Steak House for nice sit down dinner. Excellent
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2014
mahu
"Seaside girls weekend"
This was a wonderful place to stay. Close to everything. Room was clean and comfortable. Will be back to stay again. Staff was fantastic...Kayla Thanks for the warm welcome and fast checkout.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Lori
Great staff. Hotel itself is fine, though not luxurious.
3 night romance trip Jul 8, 2014
Recent guest
"Nice Pet-Friendly Hotel Near The Beach"
The staff at the hotel was great. The hotel needs an update, but none of that bothered me at all. The breakfast, though free, was lack luster. The beds were comfortable and everything was within walking distance.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Christian
"Nice Hotel. Close to everything. Shopping, beach"
The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was clean and did the job. My kids loved the pool. It was nice to be very close to the ocean and shopping.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
We only stayed one night but have no true complaints. The front desk clerk was friendly and helpful. The rooms was clean, everything was in working order. I was disappointed that the pool was so small. There was a small concrete square next to the pool which I assume used to be the hot tub. Not sure why they covered it with concrete. Breakfast was nothing out of the ordinary but was not bad. Your usual muffins, bagels, toast, waffles, fruit, coffee and juice. Parking was slightly difficult because all the parking spots were taken when we arrived and we had to find a spot on the street. The hotel is approximately 3 blocks away from all the shops and restaurants and 4 blocks from the beach. I would probably stay at this hotel again. I enjoyed our stay.
1 night business trip Jun 28, 2014
J.B.
Front desk staff was very nice & accommodating! Would definitely return!
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Ebay
Nice
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
"Great location!"
We arrived during the Miss Oregon Pageant and could hear everything outside for the festivities, but the hotel was very quiet once all the people were out of the convention center. Walking distance to almost everything. Very nice staff. Very cushy beds.
2 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
"Erika's weekend"
Excellent choice for a hotel stay !! Close to downtown and all the fun !! Clean rooms, friendly staff and just a wonderful experience. Will return again !!
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Kenny P
"Quality accomodation at a moderate price"
Visiting the coast only for the weekend and only needing a single night's stay, we weren't looking for anything in particular other than proximity to the beach and not too far from Cannon Beach for the 50th Annual Sandcastle Competition. The room was of sufficient size and the king-sized bed was nice and firm, which my girlfriend and I both appreciated. Getting in rather late (after 9pm), we weren't especially inclined to do much other than going to bed for the night. The complementary breakfast was of a sufficient variety that it would meet most tastes...various pastries/muffins, breads for toast and some pre-made waffles, as well as yogurt, cold cereal options, juices, teas, and coffee. The only thing I would recommend they update/change a little, is the overall layout of the bathroom. The toilet is kind of pinched in between the tub and wall-to-wall counter that encases a sink. If you are pretty much anyone over the size of a large toddler or small pre-teen, you are going to have to jockey your position to avoid hitting your knee into the toilet paper holder. Otherwise, it all but requires almost a side-saddle position to avoid it.
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2014
Matthew T
"A walk to the beach, but a nice place to stay"
This was a nice hotel, clean, with very friendly staff. They have some nice perks- cookies in the afternoon, and popcorn in the evening as you watch one of the 700 complimentary DVDs available. The bathroom was a bit small, and the shower was needles if you turned the pressure up too high. The bed was super comfortable, and the room was quiet and relaxing. All in all, a pleasant hotel that was good for the price. Just remember to bring your walking shoes.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
stu
"Great place!!!!"
This hotel was so great! The staff was very helpful and friendly! Toons were updated and clean. The breakfast selection was marginal and the "dining room" was very small which made it cramped. We walked everywhere in Seaside, so it was close to everything. Overall, a great place! I would definitely stay here again!
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2014
Robyn
Loved the cookies at 4 and popcorn! Very nice breakfast. Easy walking distance to main street and beach.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"Outstanding stay"
The rooms were beautiful! The kitchenette was an added bonus that allowed for food prep in house to save a little green. Location was great. A perfect balance of too close/ too far from the beach, shopping, and attractions. The staff was upbeat and helpful (and the smell of fresh baked cookies filled the hotel every afternoon).
2 night trip Jun 16, 2014
"Almost perfect"
We absolutely loved everything about the Inn at Seaside with one exception: I was very disappointed to see that they use all disposable dishes and silverware. The amount of waste they must produce is upsetting. But they did have dispensers for the shower gel and shampoo + conditioner and a program to reuse your towels, so that's good. The staff was all unbelievably friendly and the room was great, the pool was great, and I love that they rent out dvds and pop popcorn every night. So, almost perfect...
2 night trip Jun 11, 2014
"Very Satisfied"
We live locally and we were looking for a hotel for a night away from the house. We had two requirements: a pool for the kids and a nice room for myself and a friend to enjoy a kid free night. This hotel provided both things and exceeded my expectations. For the price, I was MORE than pleased! The staff was wonderful, the room was clean and the pool was perfect. I will definitely stay here again next time we are looking for a night away from the house!
1 night trip with friends Jun 10, 2014
larsonfamily
"Very nice"
The room and hotel are very nice and comfortable. The room was very nice with nice ammenities. I recommend.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2014
MattS
"Omeid's review of the Inn at Seaside"
The staff was soooo awesome!!! Angela and Linda were awesome!!!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Omeid
"Close to shops and dining"
We definitely will return. We enjoyed our stay, wish we could have stayed longer .
Other trip Jun 6, 2014
Joanne
"We Will Definitely Be Back"
We had a great trip! Everything about this hotel was fantastic. The staff were so friendly and helpful. There were little bonuses throughout our stay- the breakfast is at a realistic time and there were plenty of options and space; there was a little bag of taffy to greet us in our room; there was a little note from the staff to greet us, as well. The room was clean and comfortable. The bed was fantastic! We will be back each time we stay in Seaside, provided they have vacancy!!
3 night romance trip May 29, 2014
Best stay on our 6000 mile trip! Gfeat place. Great staff.
1 night trip May 29, 2014
"Overnight Business"
It was a fine stay. I'd stay here again. I'm used to something larger when I travel with the family, so I am getting spoiled that way.. There was nothing wrong with this place, just a little small. It is not the facilities fault, but the lack of common courtesy of other patrons here that was the big distractor. I was on the 3rd floor, and there were a number of voices outside, in the hall, that sounded 20-something, Loud, foul, vulgar chatter. For the love of God people, did your parents forget that basic courtesy training? Were you raised by Howler monkey? The room was sufficient. I'd recommend to others in similar situations. I would not want to spend a lengthy vacation here though (Sorry Inn at Seaside). The room was tidy and clean. Showing some of it's age however. Not bad though. The cookies were nice, as was popcorn and a continental breakfast. The location is directly across from the convention center on the river through town. Given the price, it was a value deal. Given the price, it also attracts the above Howler monkeys. Thank you for business.
1 night trip May 28, 2014
Excellent. .very friendly and accommodating staff! Can't wait to go back
2 night family trip May 25, 2014
claire
"Nice hotel close to downtown and the beach"
The staff was amazing. They had DVDs and popcorn for the guest and the rooms were nice.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Great hotel stay"
Nice hotel convenient location to beach and shopping. Only complaint was room next door was super noisy with kids running up and down the hallway.
2 night trip May 17, 2014
scarter
"Great staff!!"
Overall, this is an ok hotel, but the location and staff really make it stand out as a great hotel! Keep up the good work front desk!! If I come back to stay in Seaside, I will definitely stay here.
Other trip May 13, 2014
oregonian
"I t accepts cats. Close to stores. Staff very nice"
very excellent time and helpful staff. had a good swimming shopping relaxing. Was great room for my cat. They were very worried how my pet was feeling. Even gave us a bed for her.
Other trip May 13, 2014
virginia
"Awesome"
Friendly staff. We were made to feel really comfortable. The breakfast was great! We loved our room!
Other trip May 12, 2014
Melody
"Perfect place to explore the Oregon Coast"
We only had a one night stay. I reserved the suite because we needed a sleeper couch and only their site made it clear one was available in the room. The facility is slightly dated, but very clean and in good repair. The room was huge, included a kitchen, big dining table and a fire place. This will be the perfect place to come back with the kids and grand kids. Staff was terrific, and gave us a good recommendation for a nearby restaurant that had veggie items on the menu (McKeowns), included a discount coupon.
Other trip May 11, 2014
"Good Location"
Our stay was for only one night, and we were out most of the evening. The accommodations were just what we needed. We appreciated the good breakfast, and the pleasant, smiling hosts. The only drawback was the difficulty in finding a parking place in the hotel lot. First of all it was very wet and windy, but that was not the hotel's fault of course. But we had to circle several times around the cramped, one-way parking lot before finally giving up and parking on the street, wading through puddles of fairly-deep water. There is no entrance to drive up and check in. Very awkward.
1 night trip with friends May 3, 2014
E. Patton
"Nice hotel close to everything"
Very nice & clean with nice extras: Free cookies; popcorn & movies. Extremely friendly and helpful staff & hotel is within walking distance of everything. We will stay again & recommend to friends.
Other trip May 3, 2014
retired
"last minute booking for the wine/crab fair"
It was a pleasant stay and the staff were helpful and gracious. the room, while not a new place, was in pretty good shape. We had to drive to Warrenton to get a shuttle bus for the fair. It would have been nice to have a shuttle for all three days of the fair.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Great experience, friendly staff
1 night family trip Apr 21, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the beach"
The room was clean. The staff was pleasant. I didn't have any issues at all. Great hotel.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"It is a nice place to stay"
It is in the town, and there is a safeway that you can get food daily, traffic is good.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014