All hotels in Saint Rose, Louisiana, United States of America
110 James Drive E, I-310 Exit 2 HWY 61 East, Saint Rose, LA, 70087, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

I choice this hotel because of the location it was close to the venue were my cousin was celebrating her 50th bday. It was also close to a shopping center/mall which I love to shop when traveling. The hotel was clean and modern. The front desk worker was welcoming and friendly however when I called guest services I had some difficulty getting through. The only weird thing about the room was the toilet seat it was a little off set therefore when I set down it would shift some which made it a little uncomfortable to sit on the toilet. Overall it was a comfortable stay. I will definitely stay here again when I'm in the area.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
I want to thank you for your recent visit with us here at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites – New Orleans. We appreciate the opportunity to host you and I glad we offered you an pleasant stay and experience. It is guest such as yourself that help us continue to improve our service. I hope to have the pleasure of serving you again and if there is anything that my staff or I can do in the future to make your stay even better
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Holiday Inn St Rose"
Overall the hotel was clean and I appreciated the King room I had reserved, although I once again landed in a handicapped room which means a more awkward setup in the bathroom when you don't need it, but like the extra space. I had a view of the back of Voodoo Restaurant which wasn't very pleasant. Somehow, even middle of summer, the pool was too cold (guess because its in the shade most of the time). Smell in the hallway was musty and was being vacuumed at 4:30 in the aftn. It is a 25 min drive into the city, so be prepared for taxi if you don't rent a car.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Dear Jan, As we continue to improve our level of service we are always looking to our most recent guests for ways that we can not only meet your expectations but go above and beyond to exceed your expectations. I regret that while we honored your bed request that you are getting a room you don't desire, I hope that you will give us another chance to make that right. Again, I would like to extend our sincere appreciation for your recent stay and sharing your feedback to make your stay even better.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
jan
"Great Hotel with a one time surprise"
I travel to Louisiana to work and I picked this one using a free night plus voodoo BBQ has great food. The one thing I didn't like was I couldn't hook up my PS4 to the wifi. However, the night I stayed was awesome because Nicolas Cage was in the hotel filming for a movie called Runner. So that was freaking sweet!
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
We really appreciate that you enjoyed your stay and got a chance to witness our property being a part movie history. Next time you visit I certainly hope you will let me know so that we can make your gaming happen. I know what that means to wrapping up a day! Thank you again for the great review.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
Patrick
"Horrible!"
Although the staff were friendly, but the hotel it self is horrible. Dirty rooms, dirty towels. The first and the last time to stay there.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
I regret that we clearly failed you during this stay and appreciate you bringing this to our attention so that our teams can work to improve and correct the impression of the cleanliness. There is no excuse for our guest to feel we are not the cleanest hotel. I hope we have the opportunity to see you again.
Other trip Jun 27, 2014
"Overbooked and overlooked!"
Drove in from Houston for a wedding and arrived too early (at 12) was told to come back at 3 came back only to be told due to overbooking from previous night rooms were still unavailable. Long story short we were late for the wedding and when I asked for a manager repeatedly I was told there was none avaliable. Good service could have made up for the mess of an ordeal we had with the room.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Dear Angie, Thank you for taking the time to tell us why our service failed to meet your expectations. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you. From reading your comments, it is clear we failed in delivering you true hospitality. Please know that I will personally be seeing to it that these issues are addressed with our new management team. Thank you again, for your honest feedback. I hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.
Other trip May 24, 2014
Angie
"Rooms not ready"
Arrived at 4:30pm and rooms were not ready to enter. Also, there was multiple families that had been waiting for over an hour to get into their rooms. Other then that fiasco the hotel was very nice.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
I want to apologize that we were unable to have all of our rooms ready upon your arrival. We make every effort and it seems we failed you during this stay. We have been making a strong effort to get all rooms back before our posted arrival time so that we can accommodate all of our arriving guest. I know the next time you stay with us we will have rooms ready for all our guests so that there is no wait time and you can get to enjoying your visit.
Other trip May 19, 2014
aj
The rooms and facility were very clean and comfortable. The service was great. I will be staying here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Thank you so much for the concise review. I certainly hope someone stood out, however I will take "service was great" everyday and twice on Sunday as a review of the service impression left by our team. Thank you again, I hope we get to demonstrate the service level again with you in the near future.
1 night business trip May 1, 2014
Great location to airport. Clean but beds were hard.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Thank you for the constructive feedback regarding your stay. I certainly wish we had known more about the bed during your stay so that we could have considered alternatives. I know how important it is to get a good nights rest and while the beds please most, our goal is to please all, so thank you again and we will work to soften those pesky mattresses.
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2014
Chelee
"Enjoyed our stay"
My family stayed at this hotel for our trip to New Orleans. It was a great price and the stay was wonderful! The rooms were very clean and the staff very friendly. We have already decided to make another trip and stay here again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Thank you! I have shared your feedback with all of our staff in an effort to demonstrate the lasting impression we want to make on all guests. I sincerely hope we have the honor of hosting your next visit in the area.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Emily
"Clean hotel very close to the airport"
First let me say I am a complete germophobe. The cleanliness of this hotel was impressive. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My husband and I come to the French Quarter Festival each year; we have officially declared this our hotel of choice!
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Thank you so much for recognizing the efforts of our valuable team. We are always happy to see a guest happy and make us the official hotel for the travel to New Orleans. We look forward to seeing you during the next festival.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Near the airport but also near restaurants & some shopping. Nice clean rooms, comfy bed. Front desk staff not great. Check in was slow while her friend was hanging out at the desk & she messed up my credit card I gave her for the room. We were locked out of our room coming back late at night because the front desk said we had not provided a credit card (2 days later) so I had to go downstairs & repeat the process with the same person. She insisted that I had never given her a card chastised me for not taking care of it sooner.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Please accept my sincere apology for the inhospitable behavior of an associate in this hotel. I appreciate you 4 star rating and hope that the recent changes in staff and with training will result in a far better star and experience when you next visit New Orleans. Thank you again for time and review.
3 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
"Horrible service dirty rooms check in not promised"
Our experience was horrible we got There at check in waited 2 hours and the checked in our room which was dirty.We had to be assigned another room. It was the most terrible experience of my family life at a hotel
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Thank you so much for your review. I apologize that you had to wait for a room however our Check In Time is 3pm, and while we do attempt to ensure all rooms are ready at that time, on busy evenings you may have to wait for a room. I am glad that your problem with getting a dirty room was quickly rectified and you were moved to another clean and ready room.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Pretty good."
Great price. Comfortable bed. Good breakfast. Rooms slightly small (can't walk around both sides of both beds). Airport shuttle picked us up at 1 am!
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Thank you so much for your 4 star review! Please visit us again soon!
1 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"Gave our room away and many others in same boat!"
We called to say we would be late no problem but said they can give our room away if not there by 3 am. Not sure how they can do this if we paid already and called to confirm late check in. We get there and they had given room away at time of call (very sad) We arrive and are told we have to stay at another very poor quality motel 20 mins away. Then a security guard says there is one room. Clerk says yes but no Ac or heat. We will take it as we are tired and drove 6 hrs. Next day we were told we would have a better room however, we are on our way out and told we have to change rooms before 12:00. Our son had to leave for soccer tournament and we would not be able to be back by then. She insisted that we say it was what we wanted and they would not send any maintenance for the rest of stay. We had no chance to do otherwise and told her this. After 4 days we checked out and addressed the problem. No apology, No remorse, No class, No explanation as to their standard practices. The manager was very rude and offered no concern. We were the lest of the problems at the hotel this weekend. Others were given transfers and than escorted out at 2am by police as Holiday inn never communicated their travel plans, even after giving cc info and having a key card still working. Very incompetent staff and much ruder management as they would not address the problems and told they would call later in week to talk to customers. Worst trip at any hotel. BEWAREconfirming&payinginadvancemeannothing
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Without making any excuse for the manner in which your stay was handled I want to apologize for the experience and assure you that we are a far better hotel and staff than you experience during your stay earlier this year. We have been working really hard to improve the guest experience and I hope that you will give us another chance to demonstrate our efforts to you in the future.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
J
Very noisy air conditioner /heater unit.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Thank you so much for your review. We will be looking into the noisy AC unit.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
Donavon
"Would be nice -- if it was managed correctly!"
We booked this hotel because it is near the airport and offered a free shuttle. Because our flight arrived very late, we did not want another 30 minute ride to a location near the port. We also saw value in only one cab ride to the port. Unfortunately, we had to wait in a parking garage for 45 minutes before our shuttle picked us up! Each time we called (3 x) they had a different excuse for the delay. Then the driver had all sorts of excuses, contrary to the front desk. When we were FINALLY given a room, it had one window without curtains that closed properly; a window looking directly in/out from a busy walkway. When I called to inform the front desk, she called out to someone, "Go show them how to close the drapes -- they can't figure out how to close them." I informed her that I do, in fact, know how to close drapes, but there was a panel missing which disallowed them to fully close. Only after I insisted she come and see the problem for herself did the front desk clerk resume a polite tone and reassign a room. By this time, it was the wee hours of the morning. I would have gotten to bed 2 hours sooner if I had just hailed a cab to a hotel near the port. I will never make that mistake again. Although the facility is adequate, it is clearly poorly managed with sub-par staff. I do NOT recommend this hotel and will think twice before booking a Holiday Inn Express ever again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
I recognize your concerns with the staff and apologize that you experienced this earlier this year during your stay. Since taking on this property after your stay I have made a drive to improve our service levels and hope that you will give us another chance in the future to demonstrate that we are not only a good product but that our service can exceed that product and your expectations. Thank you again for the valuable feedback.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
Danna G.
"just one night thankfully"
We stayed overnight before going on a cruise. No trouble getting the shuttle over. The sign in at the front desk was fine. We went to our room which had a terrible odor. It was so unpleasant we both had a hard time getting to sleep. The only place to eat was the restaurant next door that was mediocre at best. The next morning we went down for the complimentary breakfast around 8:30am the place was a mess, there wasn't even a drop of coffee left and one poor woman was running around by herself trying to replenish the food etc.. we decided to forget that. When we were taking the shuttle back to the airport it was the same poor woman driving the shuttle that was doing all the kitchen duties. We would never stay again or recommend it to anyone else. I know this will never get posted for people to see but I am hoping that at least management will take notice.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Cruisers, Thank you so much for your review, I truly appreciate your comments and we have made a few changes to eliminate these issues. Your feedback is gold to me and I plan to use it to make us better. Thank you again for your review!
1 night trip Mar 8, 2014
"Nice Hotel near the airport"
The shuttle bus arrived within 10 minutes to the airport, and took me to the airport at 3:30 am. Very helpful staff and nice facilities.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Enes, Thank you so much for the 5 star review!!! We are so happy you stayed with us! We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Enes
"Nice hotel close to new orleans airport"
Very nice and clean rooms. Complimentary breakfast was ok.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Thank you so much for your review! Coming April 1st 2014 we will have a brand new breakfast bar complete with low fat options and gluten free items. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
dwayne
"Very reasonable price and the rooms are relaxing"
Very nice. The staff is so friendly and helpful about surrounding areas.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Thank you so much for your review. It appears from your comments you had a GREAT stay. However you only rated us one star. We do hope that was just in error. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Terrific new remodel!"
We had a wonderful experience at the newly remodeled hotel that is now Holiday Inn Express. I was very impressed with our greeting at the front desk. "Joyce" was a delight, with a great sense of humor. She even engaged the couple that arrived as we were checking in. She is a treasure that any business would value and she set the tone for our entire visit. We will definitely return.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
J, Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are glad you stayed with us! Come see us again soon!
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
J
"Never again!"
We waited a very long time to check in. The front desk seemed to be very confused and not helpful. They actually sent us to a room that had not been cleaned and had no linens! We finally got a different room and it took them hours and multiple phone calls to get them to send linens for the pullout bed. To many more complaints to write about...AWFUL STAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
I am very sorry that you had a bad experience at our hotel. I want to sincerely apologize for your experience. It is NOT our normal experience.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
terri
"Excellent hotel near the New Orleans airport"
Met by a smiling Joyce, who found an available room even though we were quite early and before check in time. The room was spacious and comfortable ... would love to have the bed at home. Breakfast the next morning was delicious and had a wide selection. Included in the price was a shuttle to the airport, on time and right to the gate. Impressed by the friendliness of the staff.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Lawrence, Thank You so much for your review! We are so glad that Joyce made such an impression on you. Come back and see us again soon.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
Lawrence
"Close ot airport"
complimentary shuttle starting at 5am and breakfast starting at 6
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Daffy
Joyce was amazing. I had a great experience
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Tamara, Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are so glad Joyce made am impression on you! Please visit us again soon.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Tamara
Great location, prefect price
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Thank you so much for your 5 star review!
1 night business trip Jan 1, 2014
Dana
"We stayed for New Year's Eve night"
One of the best hotels I have ever stayed at in the Metairie,Kenner area near the airport.The hotel was very clean,staff was very friendly,the room was clean and smelled good.The bed was very comfortable,my wife and I will definitely stay there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Thank you so much for your 5 Star Review!
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
"Pleasant stay"
Rooms were ver clean, nice and friendly staff. Safe and secure. Premises, breakfast was great in the morning. Thank you for the holiday at the holiday in. Wlt
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Thank you so much for your 5 star review!
2 night trip Jan 1, 2014
Ward
"Good overnight stay"
Hotel had good location. Room was clean. Breakfast was just OK.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
MK, Thank you so much for your 4 star Review! We hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
M_K_
"Very helpful staff!"
I had checked out the Hotel one day earlier by accident, ( I was confused about my day of flight) when I got to the airport and realized my mistake, I called the hotel and they were very understanding and accommodating so we got our room back with no problems.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Marilyn
"It's decent"
The rooms don't look as good as the pictures. It's an older hotel that's been renovated and some things, like the walls and the bathroom fixtures show the age. There were stains in the carpet. But the service was excellent and overall is not bad for the cost.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Thank you so much for your review!
3 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2013
elle
"Really enjoyed our stay..."
Really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. It started off rough, but the staff was amazing. We got there late due to a late flight. The room we got in first was not good, there must have been a cat in it prior to us, because the room smelled like cat urine really bad. The bathroom was not clean and the sink in the bathroom stopped up and didn't work. But as soon as we called the front desk about it, they were up to the room in less then five minutes with a new key to a new room and a cart to help us with our luggage. They were awesome with customer service and we got settled in our new room, which was excellent in no time at all. We really enjoyed the breakfast in the morning, which helped us tremendously being on a budget. And the location was great to be able to drive in to the city and back. It's a great hotel for a great price. We will definitely come back to this hotel next time we come this way.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Thank you so much for your review! We hope to see you again soon!
4 night trip with friends Nov 7, 2013
Kylie
"New Orleans"
The staff was very accomodating; we had to leave for a shuttle for the airport at 5 a.m. and there was a shuttle available and the night staff was able to provide us with a breakfast since their breakfast does not open until 6 a.m., that was very thoughtful. The business center was accessible and I was able to print our boarding passes, too. It is very new and very clean and we were also to able to use the safe for storage. The Voodoo Lounge, right next door, was accomodating, too, as they carry the NBC Sports Network and played the Grey Cup Final for us and I was so happy to have that being a Canadian in the deep South.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Thank you so much for your 5 Star review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! Come back and see us again soon!
1 night trip Nov 24, 2013
Gerald & Dianne
"close to our friends"
Great
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Thank you so much for your 5 star Review!
3 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"Ignorant staff....decent breakfast"
They did not give me the room that I paid for stating that they only have one King Executive Suite and it was taken. Instead of an upgrade, I received a downgrade despite having already paid for the better room. I was told that they could not refund the difference as it was booked through Expedia and given a bottle of water and a bag of chips as consolation.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Thank you so much for your review. We do apologize that the room type you requested was not available. Requests are filled on a first come first serve basis.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
khari
Great hotel just wish it was a little hot closer to NOLA.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Billy thank you so much for your five star review!
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2013
Billy
"Nice Place To Stay"
Courteous staff, clean rooms, easy to find and good morning breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Robfire, Thank you for the 5 star review! You Rock!
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Robfire
"Great Time"
Great hotel I just wish it was closer in to NOLA.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Billy, Thank you so much for your 5 star review. Sometime we wish we were closer too. Next time ask our team to teach you our shortcuts to get downtown.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Billy
"Pet stain nightmare."
My wife and I booked this hotel when we were leaving for a cruise out of New Orleans. It looked new and modern. It was not. The pics were misleading. We had a fresh stain on our floor made from a pet. The staff offered to try and clean it but couldn't get us another room, claiming that they were booked. The breakfast was not good. The room price was not much lower than other rooms in New Orleans, next time we will pay the extra money. The staff was nice, but they couldn't accommodate our request to get away from the pet stain.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Jay, Thank you for your review, however we are confused by your comments and negative review. You say our hotel is NOT new and modern; however we just finished a multi-million dollar renovation and renovated the entire hotel to brand new condition that even won our hotel an IHG Renovation of the year award. As for the pet stain, we were sold out for the night and could not move you, however, we do have our own professional cleaning equipment in house and we DID offer to clean it for you immediately and you declined for us to do so. You acknowledged that we offered to remedy the stain, and you declined, but then you say in your review we didn’t offer to resolve your issue. We thank you so much for your honest review, however, we do believe we did everything we could to offer you a resolution.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
Jay
"Roomhad a weird layout"
Breakfast was nothing to brag about. Particularly the omelettes which where overcooked. Our room had a strange layout with the spa bath right next to the kitchenette and facing directly to where the bed stood.The small shower( a plastic cubicle) , toilet and wash basin where behind a partition separating it from the TV, lounge and bed . Maybe Ok for a honeymoon couple who like to observe and listen to everything each other is doing or saying.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Thank you for your review; it appears you were in one of our spacious Jacuzzi suites. We apologize you did not like the layout and we do hope you will stay with us again soon.
2 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Good price for location."
Friendly staff and clean rooms. Only issue was I thought I was getting as single King room but got a double Queen.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Thank you so much for your 5 star review. Please note that some reservations are run of the house and you are assigned a room at check-in. We hope to see you again soon!
2 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Huge issue - broken AC in room"
The manager is supposed to credit my Expedia account and refund my money, if they take care of that I WILL write another review but as of right now, I am pretty angry with this hotel. We checked into our room and I noticed it was hot but figured the air had just been off to avoid unnecessary cost issues so I kicked it on and headed out to dinner and a late movie. I return, walk in, and am shocked by the heat wave in the room. I check out the AC...my husband checks out the AC. BROKEN. Not a stitch of cool air blowing. I call the front desk who mutters "Oh man...uh oh...ahh" - he can't help. The hotel is sold out. He has no fan to offer. There is no maintenance on call at night. The window in the room is SEALED shut. We had $100 tickets to a show the next day and I was falling asleep during it because the night before was AWFUL trying to go to sleep in a stagnant, hot, uncomfortable room. I stay in at least 2-5 hotels each month and have for years, this has been the worst experience. The front desk made no attempt to offer to help. I understand there wasn't much he could do but maybe call a manager to calm our minds and anger of the issue? VERY DISAPPOINTED. I stayed at the same hotel years ago when it was a Ramada and had a better experience in that old, dingy hotel than I did in this one. The ac unit also looked like it was kept from that hotel.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
broadwayjenjen
"Nice hotel close to the airport."
We stayed in the King suite. The price was very good and the room itself was great. The room was modern, spacious and very comfortable. I would recommend to everyone.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
SJ, Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We hope to see you again soon!
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
SJ
"Hotel was great!"
We were very happy with the hotel! It was clean and moderen, the free breakfast was wonderful much better than I expected! it was by the airport so the area around it was business/industrial but did not seem bad. The staff was very nice. We were there for vacation and it was not necessarily real close to the French Quarter or some of things we were seeing but close enough. We had only booked one night, we had gotten such a good price and we were so happy with what we found and we booked two more nights!
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Angela,Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Angela
"Nice place and nice people."
The people were nice and very helpful. The breakfast was good and the room was comfortable. It was also close to the airport.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Damon, Thank you so much for your feedback! It means the world to us. Come see us again soon!
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
Damon
"Pleasant stay"
Nice and clean. Comfy beds. Good breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Thank you so much for your review! We hope to see you soon!
1 night family trip Sep 14, 2013
Marion w
"Excellent Hotel for the price"
This Holiday Inn was a perfect hotel to stay for the price.. It is very well maintained and the amenities are good.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Thank you so much for your 5 Star Review! We will see you again soon!
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
near airport ,easy to locate . Staff was very professional.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Luther, thank you so much for your 5 star review! We hope to see you soon!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
Luther
"Nice hotel for the price and very friendly staff."
Good hotel with great service and hot breakfast. Clean and comfortable room.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Thank you so much for the review!
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
"New Orleans Airport"
Nice rooms, comfortable beds. A couple of problems were fixed quickly. Smoke alarm was beeping, battery replaced in one room. Second room a/c was not working, moved to new room. Overall good, location was in an industrial area, but close to airport.
Response by Holiday Inn Express & Suites New Orleans Airport South
Thank you so much for your review! We hope to see you again soon!
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013