All hotels in Grand Junction, Colorado, United States of America

"Nice hotel in quaint downtown Grand Junction"
We were visiting our son at Colorado Mesa University and enjoyed being in downtown Grand Junction close to good restaurants and cute shops but also close to campus. Very relaxing and enjoyable stay.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
Dee
We had a great time. The breakfast and coffee were delicious.
Other trip Apr 16, 2014
"Top rate...Staff understanding"
Hotel was as expected with top-rate accomodations, up-to-date decor, comfort and all. Had a terrible problem with room keys, for which I was fully compensated for the cost of the room. Totally unexpected. I nearly argued that it was excessive remuneration for a problem of that kind. As before, I will stay at Hampton again and again. (Turns out battery in door lock was suspect.)
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
Disappointed that they said they were "non-smoking" but could smell smoke from next door. I was working/busy and did not deal with the situation. My fault but a major inconvienence and also TV next door very distracting! Why do they place people right next to each other when a hotel is virtual empty?
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2014
"Excellent, helpful service."
Breakfast and 24 hour beverage (coffee, tea, hot chocolate) service is great. Rooms are "just right" and housekeeping is extraordinary. Front desk staff will "bend over backwards" to assist with any request. I stayed four nights, and would return in a heartbeat.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Great Hotel, Great Location"
Located two blocks from the train station and Pufferbellies restaurant (my favorite in Grand Junction), the hotel was a great place for my family to gather. The rooms were a good size and clean, the beds were comfortable and the staff was friendly. My family liked the free breakfast, the cookies that await you and the hot chocolate 24x7. Couldn't ask for more!
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
Sid
We're going to charge extra for parking but after pointing out that their books said complimentary parking they did not
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
Great staff
Other trip Nov 27, 2013
vic
"Close to the university"
Good except for one thing, the floor we stayed on allowed dogs. Would have liked to know in advance.
Other trip Nov 11, 2013
"Comfy Bed!"
The bed and sheets were so soft and comfortable. It was like sleeping in my own bed.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Labor Day weekend stay"
Overall pleasant facility. Clean & well equipped. The location was very convenient for our purposes. The staff was pleasant & helpful. The breakfast was a disappointment. We prefer to start our day with healthy food, not just the basic over processed & high sugar selections.
2 night trip Aug 31, 2013
Bonnie
"Great location!"
My stay at the Hampton Inn Downtown Gand Junction was all I've come to expect from Hampton Inns.
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
"Pleased with stay"
The only issue was our bathroom light quit working. The staff had it fixed with 2 hours. A very good breakfast too.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
tom
"Comfortable room"
We stayed in this hotel only one night but it was very comfortable and clean. And we had an amazing view of the Grand Mesa. We would stay there again!
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"Would definitely recommend"
My husband and I stayed for a weekend getaway. Room was very nice and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Great breakfast options both mornings. The only thing I could complain about was the decor was a bit outdated and the carpet in public areas was dingy and dirty. Overall I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Diana
"Parking fee"
The $5 daily parking fee is ridiculous.
2 night business trip Jul 12, 2013
"Nickel and dimmed"
As for the physical aspects, this hotel is gorgeous. However--the room book clearly states that guests will not be charged for parking. Several of my group were charged $5 per night and some didn't even bring cars! This will play a role in our next visit to Grand Junction. I did not expect to be chintzend out of money because I brought a car.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
Patrick
"Nice but."
Our room did not have a fridge which we found to be uncommon with other Hamption Inns that we have stayed at over the years.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
"Overwhelmed"
Our one night stay was perfection, from the moment we checked in until our morning departure. The hotel location could not have been better; Old Town location, art galleries, eclectic restaurants and bars and a great variety of shops. We love you!
1 night trip Jun 10, 2013
"Really great location downtown."
Easy access to Main Street attractions.....restaurants, stores, sculptures, street performances, etc. Hotel was excellent in every aspect, but needs some updating. There was significant indications that these updates were underway. Morning breakfast (buffet style) was a cut above average with wide choice of items....eggs, meat, bread, bagels, English muffins, fruits, cereals. Nice eating area. Nice lobby/sitting area with access to internet. Wi-Fi available in rooms.
Other trip May 24, 2013
Norm
"Clean, nice decor but noisey"
The hotel itself was very clean, well maintained and would have been perfect if it was not for the thin walls. We stayed 4 nights and early every morning we were awakened by kids screaming in the room next door, or a gentleman singing at a high volume, doors slamming or maid service knocking on the door. Not sure if I would stay again for that reason only, which is a shame because it is a very nice hotel.
4 night family trip May 16, 2013
"A nice little getaway"
This hotel was great. I was out for a mountain bike competition in Grand Junction. The hotel was comfortable, close to many bars, and had a great free breakfast - perfect for fueling up for a big day. The noon checkout is also great so you can sleep in if you have a big night at one of the nearby local bars. Finally, the hotel was quiet- which is a big deal after a big day of biking.
2 night trip with friends May 10, 2013
LK
"Great location!!"
We were here the weekend of the Arts and Jazz Festival and it was great to just walk a 1/2 block and have everything available to us. They do a great breakfast, more than the typical Continental!
2 night trip May 10, 2013
"Pleased"
Hotel was clean staff was polite and helpful. The downtown area had good bars and dinning within walking distance
1 night business trip May 9, 2013
Kris
Very nice--we'll probably stay again this summer
3 night trip May 2, 2013
"An excellent place to stay"
We have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Grand Junction twice now, and will probably stay there again when we can be there longer. The rooms are great, the breakfast complete, the location downtown pleasant to walk around with excellent restaurants very close by. We want to explore the national monument some more and look into other outdoor pursuits in the area, and the Hampton Inn will be a terrific place to come back to for rest and relaxation. The $5 parking charge is a bit annoying but can't spoil the overall attractiveness of the property.
1 night trip May 1, 2013
C & P
"Convenient"
I travel all over the state of Colorado and when I stay overnight it is either at Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express. They are both good values, clean and comfortable. The last three trips I had stayed at HIE and decided to try Hampton Inn again as the location would be super convenient. I was disappointed in the comfort of the bed and pillows. They also tried to bill me $5 for parking. This was not on the fees when I booked and the lady finally took it off my bill. Next trip to Grand Junction I will stay at HIE.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2013
GDR
"Hotel is getting worse every year"
I've been staying at this hotel since it was built, about three times a year. Hotel bathtub was dirty and the lock in the door did not even work. Their lounge was closed and their make shift breakfast area was too small and the food was sub par. This is NOT a 3 star star hotel and not a good representation of the quality of other Hampton Inn's. I will not stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"Comfortable but noisy"
You can hear every toilet flush like ya a huge surge of water and every step of the people above. Also, get a room that doesn't face th street or you'll get even more noise.
1 night family trip Mar 1, 2013
"As good as I expected from other reviews"
Business owner concerned about cost and location found this recommended and was not disappointed. Good solid property with exercise room and great breakfast
Other trip Jan 17, 2013
"not too bad"
Rooms need some remodeling. We had stains on the ceiling and a giant stain in the tub but we still slept well.
Other trip Jan 15, 2013
"Good for business travel"
My stay at the Hampton was very pleasant. The bed was comfortable and the noise level was decently low. Staff were very pleasant and accommodating. Airport shuttle is a nice bonus.
Other trip Dec 13, 2012
Ashley
Good location downtown. Room clean. Pillows were terrible. Did not sleep well at all.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2012
"comment"
There was no experience. It was just a place to sleep for 7 hours.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
moon
"Grandson proclaimed "This is a NICE place"."
My nine year old grandson is a well respected critic of hotels/motels. We travel to sporting events and try to stay in reasonably priced places. This hotel was very well maintained and clean as my grandson did remark upon...thanks for a very nice comfortable stay..
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
"Very clean"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was very clean and comfortable. Very nice neighborhood. Walking distance to plenty of excellent restaurants. Terrific value. Nice breakfast.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
"Basic business traveler hotel"
Front desk staff friendly & helpfully pointed out the breakfast room & recommended a good restaurant within walking distance. Hotel is showing a little wear but room was clean & comfortable.
Other trip Oct 13, 2012
"Great downtown hotel"
Everything was wonderful except the fact that we got the room right off some offices and the entrance to the garage. It was loud. But the beds were comfortable, the room was clean and very nice! Would stay here again for sure.
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
"Comfy and clean. Very friendly staff."
Super clean, very comfortable beds. No in room safe or fridge.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
Cyclist
"Unreliable airport shuttle"
Location is nice with easy access to downtown restaraunts. Advertises airport shuttle but isn't reliable. At first it was "Tell us when you will be there and we will be there". then it went to "Call us from the courtesy phone when you get there. We will be there in 10 minutes". Called from the courtesy phone and got "Sorry, we do not have a driver available."
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
The location was downtown. We wanted to be near the interstate so not the best choice for us. Parking was shared by other hotels. No refrigerator or microwave in the room. Since we were traveling we expected to use these items. The facilities were clean. The breakfast was fine.
Family trip Oct 1, 2012
"Grand Junction"
Nice hotel and room. Room had fridge and microwave. Located on street with many shops and restaurants. Clean section of town; quiet at night. Room was modern and nice. Breakfast was a little better than most included breakfasts.
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012
The room was good, the bed was comfortable, and everything was clean. My only complaint was that the shower had low water pressure. I would stay there again. The breakfast was great!
2 night trip Sep 19, 2012
"usually much better"
We have stayed at Hampton Inn hotels across the country and it's normally our "go to" place for overnight or weekend stays. GOOD: This hotel itself was nice and the staff was great. The breakfast was awesome! OK: The pool and fitness center were both closed/broken, but luckily the hotel staff had arranged that we could go next door to the marriot to use those amenities. BAD: Sadly, our room wasn't very clean when we arrived... there were obvious pop can rings on the desk and they had been there long enough to collect dust, which was sticky and gross. There were also yellow boot marks in the bathtub, which did wash away once we rinsed the tub out thouroughly. There was also an OVERWHELMING, constant smell of cigarette smoke, as if ALL of the rooms next to us were chain smoking, or the vents led directly to some on site smoking area. We were on the third floor, so I don't know what the problem was, but we had to keep the bathroom fan running the entire time we were in the room just to be able to breath clean air. OVERALL, We will stay at Hampton Inn again, but not at this location.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2012
Kelsey
"Fresh warm cookies were a treat"
Fresh warm cookies were a treat. Hotel has a great location. Easy walk to many restaurants. Nearby Farmers Market was a plus.. along with the bluegrass pickers entertainment.
Other trip Aug 25, 2012
"Nice hotel; GREAT LOCATION!"
Location was awesome - enjoyed walking down the street to the charming downtown area Staff: Most of the staff was helpful and friendly, but a few bad apples can affect ones overall impression; unfortunately one (definitely not all) of the breakfast area staff was rude and unhelpful.
Other trip Aug 12, 2012

"Nice hotel on Main Street"
Nice hotel on Main Street. Big king room. Nice breakfast choices.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
kim
"Great hotel in a good location in Downtown"
Very good location. Very clean rooms. Breakfast has something for every one and of good quality.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
Alan

"In Ordnung"
Für eine Nacht in Ordnung. Kleiner Pool an der Straße - nicht schön.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
DE
"Perfekt beliggenhed"
Hotellet ligger for enden af Main St og ved siden af en 24-timer City Market, som var perfekt, da vi ankom Påskesøndag og de fleste butikker på Main St var lukker. Personalet er venligt og imødekommende og værelserne er store og indeholder alt det nødvendige.
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2014