All hotels in Stowe, Vermont, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here823 S Main St, Rt 100 South, Stowe, VT, 05672, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"great for get away with family dog"
Over all a wonderful two days , Decor was dated but it was clean and comfortable. Jay made me feel welcome at the bar, good conversation, and new area well which was helpful, Really enjoyed the boat races....the deck, pool and outside pong was added fun loved the placement of our room, easy to get to walk dog,,,Do glad you are pet friendly,Desk personell made you fell like a guest not a consumer I plan to go again in the fall
2 night trip Jun 29, 2014
maryalice
Good facility, central location. Everything I needed on primisous.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Staff were very pleasant through our stay. Convenient location. We liked the breakfast buffet.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
KVM
"Great for kids"
We loved the indoor pool and hot tub, ping pong table and game room, cookies and lemonade in lobby and vending machines. The hotel is a bit run down, but worked for us and we will stay again. You can't beat the price for all the facilities, descent sized room. Etc. Staff was friendly, fresh fruit at breakfast. Cons are noisy refrigerator in room, bathtub was worn, but shower was fine. Pros: indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, ping pong table, pool table, snack in lobby, vending machines dining room, friendly staff. It is also a dog friendly property.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
ms
"Great location in Stowe Vermont!!"
Our whole family had a wonderful experience. The staff is incredible! Everyone went out of their way to make sure that we were happy, even our furry kid (dog). The pond was a real high point for us. The dog went swimming, my husband went fishing and I tried the kayaks that were provided free of charge. If you want to just stay at the hotel and not venture out, call first to make sure they do not have an event going on as this will close the on-site restaurant facility to you. But there are many other dining options in the immediate area. There are a lot of great shops in the area so bring a well stuffed wallet and comfortable walking shoes. Also, do not miss a trip to Smuggler's Notch as this is the most beautiful place we have ever seen. Vermont's finest attraction, and it's free...
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
Charles & Anne
"Nice hotel, close to desired attractions."
Second time we have stayed here, and will definitely stay again in the future! Very nice staff and excellent rooms and amenities.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Jenna
"Nice place when the price is right."
Extremely nice staff. Room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Rocky
"Close to downtown"
Did not like the idea of per friendly in all rooms, but one. Grounds are lovely.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Pet friendly hotel in Stowe, VT"
We stayed Friday and Saturday night with our Yellow Lab. We have stayed in this hotel many times over the past couple of years because of its location, price, and pet friendliness. Also, a breakfast has been included in the room cost. Hotel check-in was fairly smooth. We requested a room change when the first room assigned looked out into a court yard where people were working on a roof. The new room had a nice view if the lake, but the AC was noisy and only moderately effective. The hotel needs updating.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Ed
"Comfortable but could be modernized."
Very nice staff at check-in & check-out. Both ladies were polite & efficient. Gentleman at breakfast area was "stingy" & evasive when asked about availability of breakfast. When I told him we had been customers for a few days last year, he changed his attitude & was friendlier.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Me
"Commodore"
The hotel was quiet, very clean, and the staff was friendly. Our beds were firm but comfortable. Wifi was available in the room. My sole complaint is that there were no hair dryers in the room Buffet breakfast had a good variety.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
karen
Restaurant food was over priced and quality of food not very good. Bartender jay made us feel comfortable and welcome stop in and say hello. Would stay there again but would eat out.
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
"Not bad"
The staff was friendly but we never got clear information about hotel services, particularly about food services. What was available for breakfast? When did breakfast end? Was there a buffet for dinner? When did the dining room open? Was dinner available in the dining room or just in the bar? Answers to these questions weren't very clear so we ate nothing at the hotel. The rooms were good. Pets are allowed, as publicized, but there was a $10 dollar fee per night - reasonable.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"A bad day at a good hotel."
A good hotel overall but we had a bad stay due to the following reasons: No hot water in the morning due to a heater failure. The lady at the front desk told me that the water should warm up in a couple of minutes but nothing happened till the time we checked out (one and half hour since the time that I complained). I had to shower in cold water. Three of my friends skipped bath that day. Also the bathroom sink was kind of clogged.
1 night trip with friends May 23, 2014
"A Unique Comfortable Stay"
A nice stay with friendly, local appeal.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Craig
"Ok for the price"
Great prime rib buffet. Little pricy but very tastey. Very cozy feel. Out dated amenities.
Other trip May 26, 2014
"Neither good or bad"
Just what I expected, a place to stay for the night. we got there at 6 in the evening and was gone by 6am the next day. Room was average, nothing about it was great, nor was anything wrong. It was a place to sleep for the night. There was a $5.18 "Energy Surcharge" that the hotel charges that Expedia does not include. I have no idea what this is supposed to cover, but it was mandatory. I stayed towards the end of May, there was no heat needed nor was any air conditioner used, but $5.18 went towards the surcharge
Other trip May 26, 2014
Eltee
Place was great and beds were comfortable. Breakfast buffet was nice and had a great view of the property. Only negative was we didn't have hot water in our room, so we had to forego showering. We alerted the staff and they had someone on the way to fix it, but we had to leave. We would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Beer Vacation"
Went up for a quick weekend and needed a cheap easy place to stay. It was perfect for what we were looking for!
Other trip May 25, 2014
"UVM graduation"
Used the Inn as a place to sleep. It was clean and the breakfast buffet was very good!
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Great stay for family and pets"
The staff was super nice! The hotel had everything to keep a family comfortable and amused, indoor and outdoor pool, pond to paddle around in, games, restaurant, quick breakfast eats in the lobby, close to lots of things to do and shopping. Definitely going back.
3 night trip May 9, 2014
Charlene
"Nice little hotel for a getaway"
I was here Thursday and Friday nights working a trade show in the area, and my wife and son surprised me and showed up for a weekend getaway, so we ended up staying an extra night on Saturday. The whole family enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub, and I got to use the sauna. The continental breakfast was more than sufficient, and the cookies in the afternoon were a nice touch. On Saturday I had to work the last day of the trade show, but my wife entered our 11 year old into the kids' fishing derby that was held at the hotel's on-site 3+ acre lake. He won with the largest rainbow trout caught! They had a blast, and we all slept very well that night. On our way home Sunday, we stopped in to the Cabot cheese shop and the Ben and Jerry's Factory, both of which are right down the road on the way to the highway. A great little place that I am sure we will be back to.
1 night trip May 10, 2014
David O
"Excellent stay!"
I was in the area for a trade show and had booked two nights. Though it was a few miles away from the Expo Center, the prices were very reasonable, and I liked the fact that they list having a sauna and three hot tubs! After standing up all day at a trade show, a hut tub is welcome. The hotel is obviously a little aged, but the lobby, pool area, and most of the room was kept up to date. There were a few minor cosmetic issues with the room, but nothing major. The beds were a bit old, low to the ground, and could probably use some updating, but I got a good night's sleep both nights, so nothing major. The room had a mini fridge, which I love, but no microwave. That would be a big plus. Free continental breakfast, and a full hot breakfast in the restaurant for only $8, plus there were cookies waiting in the lobby in the afternoon! Overall, I would stay here again for sure.
2 night business trip May 8, 2014
David O
"Leisure visit"
Check in was fine. Rooms were decent and clean. Beds were rough. I am usually tolerable to sleeping anywhere with little to no complaint because its not home, but the mattress were bowed and springy. I felt the springs..ouch. Rooms were tended to with no problems. We were out the door each day at 8-9am and found that all the breakfast stuff was put away. Traveling with 2 kids and I loving breakfast, I was disappointed. This has been our 4 year coming up to visit Norwich University and for all the hotels for which we had stayed, this was the better. Other were Black Bear Inn (too old and smelly). Econo Lodge was extremely moldy and moist, with bugs. Can't remember the last so.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"Not my first choice"
Toilet overflowed all over the floor had no plunger
Other trip Apr 8, 2014
di
"Definitely stay again!"
Great experience! Staff very friendly. Pool and hot tub very clean. Inn very clean and comfortable!
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"A nice stay at Commodore's"
A very nice place to stay, especially considering the price, location and the fact it was peak season. Very friendly staff. The buffet dinner and breakfasts were a great value.
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2014
John T.
"Good clean hotel for skiers."
We stayed here while skiing at Bolton Valley. It is about a 25 to 30 minute drive between Bolton Valley and Commodores Inn. Skiing at Stowe Mountain is about 5 minutes closer than Bolton. Our family will stay here again for our Vermont ski trip next winter.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
"Skiing"
Good, did not use any of the services, just to rest the eyes
4 night family trip Feb 16, 2014
"Great place to overnight!!"
Clean room, fresh hot coffee and fresh baked cookies, friendly staff and good breakfast buffet in the AM. Would def. go back and stay again!!!
Other trip Feb 20, 2014
VT skier
Room was nice, bathroom was updated and the beds were extremely firm. Pub food was average. The staff was very friendly. Breakfast buffet had a wide variety of choices and was reasonably priced.
1 night trip with friends Feb 7, 2014
Doug
"Very convient - Off major road"
Since it was pet friendly I only wish there was a play area for my puppy. I was unhappy that there was another customer that allowed their young children run up and down the hallway at eleven at night. The staff did nothing when there was an after hour noise policy.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
"Cozy"
It was just what we needed. Staff was very friendly. Made us feel right at home.
2 night trip Jan 21, 2014
"warm"
The thermostat on the wall apparently was not operational. It got rather warm in the room at night. There was a lot of noise from the floor above our room for quite a bit of the night. Lots of kids. The TV remote did not function. Otherwise, it was a very clean room with firm mattresses.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
S
"A OK"
Nice place, good location
1 night trip Jan 6, 2014
"Affordable place to stay when skiing!"
This hotel was a steal, and the ratings pretty much summed up what me and my girlfriend got out of it. We came for a short winter vacation, skiing at Sugarbush (about 40 min away), and enjoying some of what the town had to offer! The hotel is well located, well taken care of, cozy, and inviting. It was certainly the best place I've stayed in Vermont (note that we go for cheap hotels) so far and I will defiantly consider staying there again! Other reviews may have put this in my head, but the hotel is slightly outdated, with a lack of ceiling lights in the room, outdated televisions, and a poorly lit pool area (almost unsafe). Everything is well maintained however, and we were never in need of any basic items like soap, towels, or pillows, etc.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
Jack
"it was great"
nice had what I needed great , thanks
3 night trip Dec 29, 2013
dave
Christmas with my daughter....Most of us stayed at the Inn....Dog,4 rooms.....It was fine......Very close to my daughter's house in Stowe. Location perfect
4 night trip Dec 23, 2013
"stowe location"
we had a very nice stay. James in the bar was a very nice person. The buffet was reasonably priced, the food above average.
2 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2013
chris
"Commodore Inn, Stowe: what a wonderful stay!"
Amongst all the pleasing characteristics, the naval decor of the lobby is one of a kind.
Other trip Dec 16, 2013
Payou
"Nice and quiet setting"
Comfortable
1 night trip Sep 30, 2013
"just what we needed."
comfortabe, affordable. close to where we needed to be. pleasant staff. would love to stay in summer.
1 night trip Dec 1, 2013
"Convenient for our needs"
It was fine , we just needed a comfortable bed for a night
1 night trip Nov 28, 2013
"Love being able to bring our dogs."
Rates are excellent and they are dog friendly which is important to us. Coffee and bagels in the lobby were very much appreciated. Everything was clean and the bed was very comfortable.
3 night trip Nov 21, 2013
Annie
"sightseeing in the mountains"
quiet stay to our liking; pub/resaurant right on the premises with reasonable prices. All hotel personnel we encountered were very pleasant
2 night trip Oct 16, 2013
This hotel was clean, nice staff and easy to check in and out. They offer breakfast for $7.50. We had a non-smoking room next to a smoking room with an adjoining door, so if you're highly allergic I would ask for an isolated non-smoking room.
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
K
"A dated motel in a good location"
The Inn itself is on the older side with very basic a amenities in the room. There was a game room and pool with two hot tubs which was nice. The staff was very nice upon arrival but the person I dealt with on check out was not as much so. Unfortunately for me the heat did not work in my room so my visit was not ideal. Overall it was fine for a couple of nights but I do not think I would go back.
2 night business trip Oct 23, 2013
this was a clean affordable place to stay, guess we just missed the extras that come with higher rates - no free brkfst, workout room, laundry facilities. everything else was fine except where was the pool table and arcade? sauna and whirlpool were out of order
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
"Beautiful setting, friendly, helpful staff"
Other than the bartender, our visit was very enjoyable. This hotel is set on beautiful grounds with a pond, nice wrap around porch with tables/chairs, a very lovely setting. The staff was very accommodating as we needed to assemble materials for a conference nearby and they invited us to set up in the common area right off the lobby. There were cookies and lemonade offered late afternoon and coffee 24/7. When we went to get a cocktail to take outside the bartender was less than enthused (he had two customers seated at the bar and he was at the end reading the newspaper....apparently we interrupted him) and he mumbled under his breath "tough crowd"...we were a pleasant group (12 ppl), all educational office professionals who know how to be polite and mannered. This man seemed unhappy that we were interested in his bartending service....The evening Prime Rib buffet ($16.95) was such a steal...the food was very very good and there was something for everyone, truly worth the visit!
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Quaint and Comfortable"
This hotel is a quaint ski lodge with complimentary afternoon cookies in front of the fireplace and 24 hour coffee and tea. The grounds are lovely with its own lake out back. The rooms are comfortable and very clean. I would stay again in a heartbeat.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2013