All hotels in Williston, Vermont, United States of America
2844 St George Rd, Williston, VT, 05495, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"NICE"
It's a nice place. It was very crowded due a bus full of seniors.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Harry
Our room was very clean, bright and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again!
J. Brownell
"Convenient & clean"
The hotel provided all the services that we needed as we visited the area to attend a car show. The hotel was conveniently located, provided a clean room, a continential breakfast, all at a tolerable rate. I would recommend the hotel to others needing a hotel in the area.
NB
Very good. No one at the front desk at first but once they were there apologized and were very helpful. OVer all a very good stay.
Dot
Easy access to Burlington. Restaurants and shopping close by. I was checked in quickly which was greatly appreciated after arriving shortly after midnight. The breakfast area should be a little larger. Also, unpleasant odor in our hallway. Which could have been coming from one of the rooms. I'm not sure. Overall was a pleasant stay and the staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again!
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
Theresa
"Convenient to highway"
I often stay at Marriott properties because you can expect a decent level of comfort and cleanliness, and the Williston location did not disappoint. I was pleasantly surprised by the options at breakfast - was expecting just cold food and was happy to have scrambled eggs, sausage and waffles offered. Located just off I-89 - easy on, easy off.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Overall good experience. Staff in charge of breakfast did an excellent job.
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
Very nice, comfortably room. We will stay here again.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
Deb and Bob
Hotel was centrally located. The breakfast was great and the room was really clean. I would stay there again.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Staff very nice"
Stay was short but comfortable and staff was helpful. I would recommend to friends.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
Charlie
"could of got abetter deal.!"
The hotel was O.K. but it didn't impress me for the price. The picture of the room on the web site gave it more justice than it really was. Out of 10 I give it a 7.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Ginnie
"Reasonably priced hotel near the airport"
If you need a place to stay as you come in/ fly out of Burlington Airport, this no-frills hotel is just the place for your stay.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
Arby
"Hotel proximity"
The Williston Fairfield Inn was right off the exit (exit 12) and the surrounding stores were an added bonus. Chili's had fabulous fare and the 2 nearby Dunkin Donuts never hurt!!! Our trip from Boston was made more relaxing because of the Inn amenities and the staff was excellent and helpful, thank you.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
IMA
"close to Burlington"
Satisfactory
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Great Experience"
The one thing I expect from a hotel is cleanliness. The hotel was very clean, the room was impeccable and the service was great. I was able to prepare for my work assignment from my room due to free WiFi, and the quietness of the place. The hotel is walking distance from a shopping center and minutes away from the airport, There is complimentary breakfast for the guests and to my surprise it was nicely setup, and there was something for every taste. Will definitely recommend!
1 night business trip Jul 14, 2014
"Great overnight stay"
The staff were friendly and very efficient. The property and room was great. The breakfast was abundant and delicious. No complaints.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
CK
"very comfortable and nice welcome"
very clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jul 1, 2014
"Would recommend."
If you're looking for a 5 star hotel, this isn't it. But if you just need a clean room, comfortable bed, accommodating staff, decent continental breakfast, clean but small outdoor pool, then this hotel is just fine and more cost effective than the ones in town Burlington. While it's a few miles out of town, everything is so close, nothing more than about 5 miles!
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Burlington/Williston
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review you r stay at the Fairfield Inn located in Williston, Vermont. It is a pleasure to hear you had an enjoyable experience, and we hope to see you again, should you find yourself in the area.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Doodle Lover
My family stayed here during a soccer tournament weekend. With kids everywhere in Burlington including here at our hotel.... It was a quiet,restfull stay. Would def stay again. Breakfast was surprisingly good too-given its free.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Burlington/Williston
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay at the Fairfield Inn. It is a pleasure to learn you had an enjoyable experience , and we hope to be able to welcome you again in the near future.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Hotel Stay"
It was very nice. Staff was pleasant and helpful...........over all, a good experience.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Burlington/Williston
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for posting a review of your stay at the Fairfield Inn. We truly appreciate your feedback, and hope to see you again , should you find yourself in the area.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
Jazzy
"Convenient Location"
Close to Burlington; quiet, comfortable room; crowded breakfast room
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Great stay & close to shopping"
The room was very comfortable and the breakfast was very good. There were lots of choices. I liked the popcorn machine. The aroma was very enticing. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We liked our stay very much. Liked that it was so close to shopping and restaurants.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
"close to exit 12 @ I-89"
Great time!
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Leonardo
"Not a good value"
There was no on site work-out area. There was only an outdoor pool which was not open! We had been driving all day and could have used a relaxing swim.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Burlington/Williston
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn by Marriott located in Williston, Vermont. I am sorry to hear the hotel did not meet your expectations. For future reference, the hotel does maintain a free membership for our guests to a fitness center just down the road which does have a pool, sauna and hot tub. As for the traffic lights, I can certainly understand your frustration with our entrance ; however, this is out of our control as the town of Williston has made it very clear that no changes are in the foreseeable future. Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us and for your feedback. I sencerely hope to welcome you again in the future.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Sue
"Always comfortable, always good"
We stay at this hotel when we visit family in the Burlington area, and have never been disappointed! We'll be back!
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Burlington/Williston
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn Burlington-Williston. We're delighted to hear your stay with us was enjoyable , an d look forward to your next visit.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Grandparents
"disappointed"
Would not stay here again.
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Burlington/Williston
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I'm sorry to learn you did not find our property to be satisfactory.I would like to resolve any issues you may have had, but without details, I am unalbe to do so. Is there anything in particular you were unhappy with?
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
College visit weekend. Close to everything (by car) and good value with breakfast and wifi included in rate.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"AVERAGE"
Stay was average. clean, quiet, and comfortable. Not bad for the price, but I have frequently paid less for the same in this area and season.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Chrijenn
very welcoming, clean & " just right"
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
It was great. The only problem was difficulty finding the entrance. There was a blinding snowstorm and I ended up on the on ramp to I-89. Not where you want to be in a snow storm. But, my room was great- warm and toasty. The staff was friendly- and I loved the fridge and microwave in my room!
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
"Very nice"
Hotel was a solid 4/5. Went up for a snowboard weekend. Location was great. Around 40 minutes to sugarbush. Burlington was around 10 minutes away and Waterbury was also a short drive. Very friendly staff. Breakfast was pretty good for being free. Fresh popcorn and cookies in the lobby was a nice surprise. Lots of brochures in the lobby if you need them.
2 night trip Mar 7, 2014
"Quick overnight stay"
Just a quick overnight stay, nothing memorable of this average hotel. Called ahead was told that the breakfast will be served at 6:30 AM, but it was actually at 7 AM on weekends, too late to eat before an event at Vermont University. The bathroom door opens in a very awkward way, difficult for access.
1 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Plce to stay not to far from slopes"
I had a short 3 day stay here because it was just about an hour from the resorts Stowe and Sugarbush but much cheaper than staying at the resorts themselves. The hotel was conveniently right next to the highway with plenty of stores on the same strip. It is also about 10 minutes away from South Burlington and all the restaurants down there. Stay was friendly and the place was very clean and quiet. In the end that's all I needed.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Mr West
"Best staff. Great location."
The staff was awesome . we had a few problems when we arrived , expedia messed up our reservations and the price of the room . we reserved a king room at 94 and they gave us a double at 119. We told the front desk once we found out and they fixed the room and the price and even let us pick the floor we wanted to be on. It was a wonderful hotel and so close to all the shopping in Williston vt.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Sad Experience"
I had the unfortunate experience that a special plant that I had purchased was disposed of by the cleaning staff. Since I was leaving in the morning before the store reopened, I could not replace it. While I was given a cash settlement, I was still very disappointed in that I can not replace the plant I wanted. It is not sold in my area. I am an environmentalist. This hotel is very definitely NOT a green hotel!
Response by Fairfield Inn by Marriott Burlington/Williston
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn located in Williston, Vermont. Once again, please accept my sincerest apologies for the errant disposal of your plant. I truly wish wewere exempt from making mistakes but like anyone, we do occasionally slip up. This was , in fact an honest mistake . With the generous cash settlement you were given along with our heartfelt apologies, I feel we have done everything we possibly can to make this right.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
"Good for Price"
The staff was unbelievably friendly. The room was clean but felt old. Great for the price.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2014
"Nice hotel close to all main areas"
Upon arriving to the hotel, I was quickly greeted and checked in. The room was very clean, spacious, and comfortable.
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Hot"
It was cozy when we first arrived considering that it was about zero out. We were happy to be warm. Unfortunately as the night continued, it was hotter than a summer day in Florida. The heat could not be regulated. We were sweating bullets! We went down to breakfast at about 8am to get out of the heat, and breakfast was busy! There should be more room for eating and some assistance for those trying to make waffles. People were having a lot of difficulties and the staff didn't step in to help. Not a terrible stay, but it could have been better. The one great point is the front desk staff was very kind and helpful.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
"Great hotel to stay when visiting tourist spots"
Seeing as I booked this hotel months in advance, it was strange that when I checked in, I didn't have an actual room reserved. I was told I had three choices and when explained, neither sounded like a good choice - they were all first floor, close to the lobby, not ideal. This surprirsed me. If I had booked months ago, wouldn't I have a room already chosen? And maybe somewhere else besides right by the loudest/busiest spot in the hotel? It was a busy time, I understand, but it was as if I booked last minute and not in advance like I did. Just an odd experience. Hotel was great and a good price for the area but it was definitely an annoyance being woken up super early to guests dragging their luggage by our door or the noisy folks having breakfast around the corner.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
SaraLily
It was not the first time I stayed there, and it won't be the last.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
"A Warm Respite from the Cold"
The whole staff was very nice and accomodating.
2 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Rich LePetri
"A visit to relatives in Winooski, VT"
We have stayed here many times over the years. We have had a couple of problems and each time the staff has taken care of the problem in a courteous manner. The most recent time the heater/AC unit was making noise periodically during the night. In the morning I asked the front desk staff if they could check it out. The motel maintenance man was not able to correct the problem but we were given another room with no questions asked.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
"Not what I expected"
The room smelled like javex and the bed was very uncomfortable and old!!
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
Clean and comfortable with a nice breakfast included (although the breakfast room did get pretty crowded). It can be difficult to make the left turn into the driveway, and a sign or light would definitely have helped us find the turn off at night. Close to shops and restaurants, easy access to the highway.
2 night business trip Oct 25, 2013
A couple of things the hotel might have told me. I got to downtown Vermont on the Greyhound. Did not know what to do next. Lucky for me a passenger offered to share a taxi with me, and ordered one. I would not have known a number. The hotel was very comfortable, and the lady at reception on my second morning was so helpful with letting me use her computer and printer.I was trying to book transport to Montreal. Thank you Gwendolyn
2 night trip Oct 22, 2013
Gwendolyn Philips
"Nice staff, nice room, little overpriced"
Overall good experience. The staff was really friendly and helpful and made our stay very pleasant. The bed was however really on the soft side, and the price a little high considering the standing and location.
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2013
"Great in & out place to stay"
Friendly staff, nice clean room foe our short stay in burlington. Breakfast was typical of this type of service however the eating area was a little warm.
1 night trip Oct 1, 2013
Nann
"Our First Visit to the Area"
Our family only spent one night at the hotel. The breakfast menu was good and our rooms were comfortable. The hotel was convenient for meeting family in the area and for driving into Burlington and for access to the interstate. It was quiet and accommodated us. The one drawback was the cost, which was one of the highest for us on our trip. All in all, a positive experience.
Other trip Sep 13, 2013
Dee
"Good enough"
Spotless room, very clean but the bed was atrocious.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Nick
what was expected..clean, comfortable, nice outdoor pool, good breakfast, decent rate, conventiently located
2 night trip Aug 21, 2013