All hotels in Bellevue, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1120 E Main St, Bellevue, OH, 44811, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.4
    2.7
    2.3
    2.5
"Great for anyone on a budget"
Not bad for the price - older facility but very clean. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
"indoor pool closed"
lousy coffe no breakfast couldn't find reservation
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Close to track for event I was attending.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Dennis
"NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!"
I booked our room online it said I could have a rollaway bed we had three adults and two teenage boys. When I arivedbi had to pay a $30 fee to check in at noon instead of 3pm. When we got to our room there was no roll away bed when I questioned that they said there would be another $20 fee. The bath room was mildewed in the tub the tile the shower curtain. The beds were as hard as sleeping on the floor and so were the pillows. After spending almost two hundred dollers on a room that was only supposed to be $95 it should atleast be clean. I will NEVER NEVER again book with that hotel EVER!!!!!!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
elizabeth
"Not bad"
Not a bad experience well kepted
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Horrible hotel DO NOT STAY"
We lost over $500.00 because of this horrible hotel. The place is so filthy you wouldn't let your dog stay there. They refuse to refund even though we were there for 10 minutes.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Traveler
"Dirty hotel and unfriendly staff."
The hotel was filthy w used soap in the bathroom. When we immediately asked for our money back the manager, Jay, was belligerent and rude. We left without a refund. Would never recommend!
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Horrible hotel"
I was very disappointed when I arrived. The main lobby smelled musty. Online it stated there was a pet deposit, which I was prepared to pay but when it was time to pay that it turned out to be double. So I finally get the key to my room and upon entering I was appalled. The floor hadn't been swept, crumbs everywhere like a kid was smashing chips into the carpet. Then it was dusty with a moldy unclean coffee pot. This place was disgusting. I called the front desk and they sent housekeeping but there is no reason why I had to have an unclean room. Very dissatisfied. Wish I could attach pictures, I took plenty.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"solid, cheap place for quick overnighter"
It was a cheap room to stay in for a couple hours to get some sleep before heading home. I was in town for a wedding that ended late and didn't want to drive 2.5 hours home that night. I didn't book it expecting a palace, and I wasn't surprised. Good staff and clean rooms, just an older hotel. Bring your own pillow (theirs are like sleeping on a roll of carpet - very tall and no give at all). I usually bring my own pillow and I really regretted forgetting it this time.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
We were upset cause when w searched and looked at the hotel it said that Bellevue hotel and suites had a fitness center, and when we got there there was no fitness center. Also the ice machine doesn't work went to get ice and nothing was coming out all week.
4 night business trip Aug 26, 2013
I will never stay there again. Looks like only three people run this place. Breakfast was bad no milk stale cereal watered down juice , no good parking. I had to eat out . No one around to get fresh towels or nothing . I wasted my money on this place. I've gotten better places for the money I spent here. NEVER NEVER will I go there. Very Dissappointed
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"1950's Style"
This hotel had not been updated for years! It's layout of the hotel grounds was the strangest I'd ever seen. We drove around, parked three different times before we figured out which doorway to enter to find our room. I was frightened by the sound of people serenading each other in the pool room on our search for our room. It was 1:00 in the morning so apparently the pool is an "all nighter." We were ready to vacate at dawn.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Cheaper hotel near Sandusky, OH"
When you book a cheap(er) hotel you're not looking for fancy accommodations but you want a clean, comfortable room. You don't care if the gardens are not groomed or abandoned and you don't care that the hall rugs are not cleaned. While at this motel the rooms are comfortable and clean when you arrive they do not get cleaned afterwards unless you go to the front desk and complain. Even promises of cleaning do not always occur but if you are persistent the room finally gets clean. Once mine was cleaned after my complaints around 8PM. The front desk is friendly if inefficient. They promise to clean, claim their records say the room was cleaned and express surprise that it was not cleaned. Friendly persistence gets the room cleaned.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
Jerry
"terrible place"
Was charged a price on hotels.com when I got there to check in charged additional $44.00. Matteress are hard as rock. Very dirty place. Dont recomend
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2013
"My stay was terrible the rooms where not clean"
the rooms where not clean, the first room thy put me in was so nasty the toilet boil was on the floor beside the toilet set, the room smelled staight up like smoke, pill bottles, cereal box and hygiene items where left in the room. Cob webs in the room, a hole in the wall i felt like i was going to fall through the tub my skin was just crawling all night. The swimming pool water was dirty and there was an cup in the pool. I would never go back to this hotel and i would not advice any one else. Also no one told me the time breakfast starts or ends.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Layde E
"Nice and quiet."
Nice, clean, reasonably priced. The staff was pleasant and the hotel was located in a central but quiet area.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Pictures on the Internet are misleading."
The carpet in the room was dirty, the sheets had black stains on them. The pool was nasty & the hot tub was cold. The staff was friendly but the hotel was awful.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"none"
horrible
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
maid did not leave any towels 2nd day. Pillows were like cotton balls.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
jo
"Hotel smelled like a dirty wet sock"
Dont stay here if you want a room that has been up dated in last 25 yrs and don't mind a room that smells like a locker room
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Family event"
only problem had was they checked me out before the last night, but got it solved when talking to night manager
3 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"great small bed"
pillows and bed were great-service was lacks, however, access to major highways and stores were within a 15 mile run. rates were good, but if I would have booked with the hotel would have saved ten dollars$$$$.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
ed
"Below expectations"
Neither of the two ice machines were working. Only two ice machines for the whole hotel they need at least two more. The room smelled like the previoius occupant was a smoker. The low cool setting only provided a fan with no cooling. Plastered over wall damage without repainting. Limited number of TV channels maybe a total of 10 channels. They must have bought the cheapest package they could get. It would have been nice to have a table and chair in the room rather than one old single seat couch that looks like they picked up from a street side discard on trash day. It put you so low to ground it was very hard to get out of it.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Not what was expected"
Wasn't great but defiantly wasn't good Fist room given haven't been cleaned and the staff was suprised when I went back to get a different room
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"Not Clean at all"
The staff was friendly. The hotel itself was not clean at all. Our room had spider webbs in the shower, something that looked like vomit on the bathroom wall, burn holes in the carpet, dubri beside the bedstands, gum on the floor, very dirty windows, and the pool was very cloudy. I felt that the staff was utilizing the facilities and possibly living there??? Overall, I would not stay at this hotel again.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
We were satisfied to the point that we spent another night at the hotel. We had two lightbulbs out. We told the day clerk and she said she notified maintenance but they did not replace them. The second morning there were no rolls or orange juice. According to the clerk the truck did not come in. But the important thing was the price was very good and the hotel was clean.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2013
"Bellevue Hotel & Suite"
The hotel was a bit run down but you could tell that in its day, it was a really nice place. The room was clean but for what we paid we could have stayed in a newer hotel, closer to Cedar point. I found the bed to be ok, but my husband said he felt it was horrible. The best part was that the pool was open all night! We got in late and the whole reason for staying in a hotel was we wanted to let the kids swim so we were not in the room all night. When we found out we could stay as long as we wanted, we were sold. In short, we would stay again, but the pool hours were the deciding factor in this.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
Kayla
"terrible dont stay there"
nasty dirty, too much to say.
2 night trip Jul 8, 2013
the booking especifies what amenities are included with the room,it says free Wi fi Free breakfast, you get there and there is no breakfast the only thing is coffe and is so poor quality
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"Worst hotel I've been to by far."
With only 1 person in front of us, it took them over thirty minutes to check us into a room. Once we got the room it was dark and gloomy literally a whole in the wall. The paint on the walls were chirping and even though it was a non smoking room it still smelled like smoke and mold. There was a whole in the wall where they stuck the air conditioner the pillows and blankets were all stained. It was just horrible. These rooms look nothing like the pictures. They promised an indoor pool and spa, all still under construction.. They made us pay extra for a breakfast that was non existent. I can honestly say this "hotel and suite" was worse than what they portray a motel to be..
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
jess
"Decent hotel room-"
On a long car trip with our dog, we chose this place to stay. We got in very late, and were greeted by a very nice man behind the front desk (possible owner?). He offered us an upgraded room- a very large room with a hot tub in it. We were very tired, and were just going to sleep and leave early in the morning. The room itself was very clean, the bed was comfortable. The hallways, however, smelled terrible. It's almost like they're part of another hotel. Overall, this place is just what is advertised. A comfortable, cheap hotel, but not somewhere I'd want to spend a lot of time at, and one I probably wouldn't stay at again unless I had my dog with me.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Pete
Older hotel, but doable. Had a great Mexican place right out front. Great price and close to popular spots. Fine for a night.
Business trip Jun 10, 2013
Brittany
"Highly recommended"
I definately recommend this motel. Great motel for the price. Mike the person at the front desk was considerate and helpful. After an exhausting day at Cedar Point, it was nice to stay in a clean, comfort room with excellent service to rest up and go back to Cedar Point the next day.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
Scopper
"This place sucks"
The room, hall and entry way was nasty. Reeked if drugs!! A man with his child found drugs near the pool. The pool was so vross you couldnt see in it. The hot tube was grimmy and cold. No jets. The floor hasnt been clean forever. We had people running around above us at 1the am!! Worse hotel. Never will go again. I want my money back and they said no!
1 night family trip Oct 20, 2012
"Nice stay but no wireless like advertised"
The only complaint I have is it said the room was equipped with wireless but apparently the room I stayed in was too far away to establish a wireless connection. I could pick the connection up if I was outside of the office.
Other trip Oct 22, 2012
"Not great"
No continental breakfast. Told it ended the day Before. Beds were really hard. Hallway and Entrance dirty with garbage.
Other trip Oct 16, 2012
It was an okay hotel, I was a little worried for the price it was but I was surprised. It was clean, and it did what I needed to do sleep and shower. The bed was comfy, I went for cedar point online it says that its closer than it is but it was okay.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
"Great for family"
I've been going to this hotel for about 15 years. It's an older hotel. They are redoing the rooms a little at a time. I had the same room this year that I had last year. New carpet, walls painted, and new furniture. I was quite please with the gentleman who checked me in. His name was Mike. He was quite helpful and gave us number to contact him if I needed him anytime (even if he was off duty). One day my son could not reach me by phone and Mike came down to let me know. Even if this is a older hotel it makes you feel better when you get personal service.
Other trip Oct 10, 2012
"Good Experience at Cheap Price"
All I wanted was a place to sleep, and this provided that at a good price. Room looked just like the pictures on Expedia. Bathroom was clean and nothing was dirty or broken in the room. My biggest complain was I booked non-smoking and room had a smell of smoke although not too strong. For breakfast they provided, Frosted Flakes, Fruit Loops, Honey Buns, Milk and O.J. I found the staff to be nice.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012
Old very mediocre hotel. Would not stay here again.
Other trip Aug 23, 2012
Aw
"Don't let the +2 Rating Fool You..."
Dirty, unkempt hotel. Staff did not explain where things like the pool, laundry room and ice machine were upon arrival (btw: you have to walk around the back of the building, outside to the ice machine if you are housed in any other unit other than the back.) The pool had a dirty tarp over it... which looked to be infested with mosquito eggs. And there were dried blood stain droplets on my pillow case. Oh, and the toilet didn't flush well.
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
Charlie's Mommy
"Very Unhappy"
First of all, this place should be labeled a "Motel" not a "Hotel" - deceiving. In regards to cleanliness...there wasn't a clean spot to be found. There were stains all over the carpet floors, the carpet in our room had not been vaccumed, there were burn holes in the carpet in the hallway, it looked like someone threw up on the windows in our room (and it was never cleaned), etc. In regards to the staff that works there...very unprofessional appearances. The lady behind the counter had piercings and tattoos all over, and we spotted the laundry/cleaning lady smoking outside in her pajamas?
Trip with friends Aug 21, 2012
Unhappy
The hotel did not smell good and the beds were hard as a rock! The air conditioner made tons of noise and there were ppl partying in the parking lot drinking and smoking. We stayed in non smoking room tht still stunk like cigarettes! I'd never stay there again and would not recommend anyone stay there!
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
"Not horrible if on a budget but not that great"
The hotel looks a little sketchy from the outside but the inside is a little nicer than you would think. The alarm clock and two lamps in our room did not work. The person working at the front desk at check in looked liked she was a rock concert or something. Overall not horrible for a young couple on a budget but i would recommend just paying a little extra and staying at nicer place.
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
"Eh, its ok. Don't run away from it but shop a lil"
The staff was nice and helpful but we did not get clean linens the next day. The room itself was clean but needs some updates. The carpet was badly faded around the door and had a burned patch that looked like the iron was dropped on it. Didnt really mind that too much, it just looked back. The bed was probably the hardest bed I ever slept on. I woke up pretty stiff but at least it was clean. The TV was old but functioned. We didnt get a chance to check out the pool. Overall not bad and a decent value but I would have been willing to pay a little more for a more comfy bed. Pros: Good staff, good price, clean rooms Cons: Needs new carpet, really stiff beds, old crappy tv. I just cant recommend it because there are people pickier than I. I would stay there again if there was nothing better that met my budget.
Other trip Aug 12, 2012
"valuable stay for visiting Cedar Point"
the room was not cleaned at all at arrival, things do happen and after my complaint it worked to complete satisfactory
Other trip Aug 10, 2012
"good hotel"
Restaurant in front has excellent mexican food. Area quite
Other trip Aug 6, 2012
"clean older hotel"
The hotel was clean - old but it looks as if they have tried to update. Front desk could be a little more professional .
Other trip Aug 5, 2012
pab
"Cost to high"
Staff polite and cooperative. Room was small. I think the cost was on the high side for the room we had. No microwave. Was smoking rm. no ashtrays.
Trip with friends Aug 2, 2012
Hoosier
"you have to be kidding me"
The room was filthy. There were black hairs in the bathroom sink and the toilet had a ring around inside of it where the water is. The bathroom light took 3 times of turning it off and on to work. The blanket on the bed was filthy. The pillows were so cheap that they were so big that we could not use them to sleep with! The air conditioner made loud noises all night. The room numbers were not in order on the doors and we had to go to door to door to find our room.
Romance trip Aug 1, 2012