All hotels in Bellevue, Ohio, United States of America

Poor wellness & sports facilities
    Dirty
    Poor vibe
    Bad breakfast
"Set your expectations low if staying here"
Reserved room with king bed. Got a room with double beds and was told the king bed was an upgrade. Electrical outlet in bathroom didn't work. Stains on both chairs in room so bad you didn't want to sit on them. When reservation was made the pet charge was $10/night. Hotel wanted to charge $20-25/night. Desk clerk and cleaning lady were nice. Manager wanted to charge us for as much as he could.
Response by Bellevue Hotel & Suites
Dear Guest, thank you very much for your review. Please know that the hotel is under new ownership since Feb. 2, 2016 and we have already implemented a new management system. Rooms have been cleaned, several of them have been painted, some amenities have been changed to new ones. We do not overcharge our guests - the price you see online is the price you get at the front desk for a respective room type. Please give us a chance and come back, so that you can see the changes :-)
2 night family trip Jan 21, 2016
"Do Not Stay Here!!!!!"
I will not recommend this hotel to anyone. It was not very clean, the shower didn't work and several of the outlets wasn't working either. I was told at check-in that if the lights didn't come on that the breaker is right to the right of the door just flick that and the lights will come on.
Response by Bellevue Hotel & Suites
Dear Guest, thank you very much for your review. Please know that the hotel is under new ownership since Feb. 2, 2016 and we have already implemented a new management system. Rooms have been cleaned, several of them have been painted, some amenities have been changed to new ones. Please give us a chance and come back, so that you can see the changes :-)
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
We had a great time. The hotel was wonderful. It was about 20-30 min drive to cedar point from them. I would stay there again on our next trip to cedar point
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Jeffery
Perfect for Cedar Point.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Valerie
"Motel of last resort."
The place was filthy, AC didn't really work because even the carpet was slightly moist. There were stains on the comforter, and stains all over the carpet. The amount of money I paid, for staying in such filthy conditions is ridiculous.
Response by Bellevue Hotel & Suites
Dear Guest, thank you very much for your review. Please know that the hotel is under new ownership since Feb. 2, 2016 and we have already implemented a new management system. Rooms have been cleaned, several of them have been painted, some amenities have been changed to new ones and AC's are being fixed. Please give us a chance and come back, so that you can see the changes :-)
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
"Would not stay there again"
When we got there they sent us to a room that was already occupied but found us another one.!!! and we didn't realize it until we got home there was some items stolen from the rear of our pickup truck during the night
Response by Bellevue Hotel & Suites
Dear Jesse, thank you very much for your review. Please know that the hotel is under new ownership since Feb. 2, 2016 and we have already implemented a new management system. We greatly improved customer service, so mistakes such as you described should never happen again. Please give us a chance and come back, so that you can see the changes :-)
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
jesse
"THIS PLACE STUNK !!!!!"
The only motel in town. I had no choice. It was not secure. The sliding window (ground floor) could not be locked....ANYBODY could have come in. I had to barricade myself in with stacked chairs. The bathroom light did not work. I waited for the repair guy to show up and finally fixed it myself as well as the air conditioner It was a smoking room but I had to go back to the front desk and ask for ashtrays. The REAL insult is when I found a copy of the Muslim KORAN in the nightstand instead of a bible. NEVER AGAIN !!!! I checked out 2 days early due to a death in my family and I had to get back to Oklahoma. They REFUSED to refund the balance !!! I will not only ever stay there again but I will no longer deal with Hotels.com !!!
Response by Bellevue Hotel & Suites
Dear Joe, thank you very much for your review. I am sorry that you had such a bad experience in our hotel. Please know that this hotel is under new ownership since Feb. 2, 2016 and we have already implemented a new management system. Rooms have been cleaned, several of them have been painted, some amenities have been changed to new ones and many other things have been fixed. We removed Koran from all rooms. Please give us a chance and come back, so that you can see the changes :-)
3 night business trip Jun 19, 2015
"Great for anyone on a budget"
Not bad for the price - older facility but very clean. I would stay here again.
1 night business trip May 5, 2015
"indoor pool closed"
lousy coffe no breakfast couldn't find reservation
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Close to track for event I was attending.
2 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
Dennis
"NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!"
I booked our room online it said I could have a rollaway bed we had three adults and two teenage boys. When I arivedbi had to pay a $30 fee to check in at noon instead of 3pm. When we got to our room there was no roll away bed when I questioned that they said there would be another $20 fee. The bath room was mildewed in the tub the tile the shower curtain. The beds were as hard as sleeping on the floor and so were the pillows. After spending almost two hundred dollers on a room that was only supposed to be $95 it should atleast be clean. I will NEVER NEVER again book with that hotel EVER!!!!!!
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
elizabeth
"Not bad"
Not a bad experience well kepted
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"Horrible hotel DO NOT STAY"
We lost over $500.00 because of this horrible hotel. The place is so filthy you wouldn't let your dog stay there. They refuse to refund even though we were there for 10 minutes.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Traveler
"Bed bugs"
This hotel has bed bugs. Do not stay here. This is not a joke. My boyfriend and I left in the middle of the night, because of this. They did not even seem too worried about the bed bugs once pointed out, so this leads me to believe they have this problem all the time. Please do not waste your time or money here. I wish I would have known at booking what I know now it would have saved us the trouble of disinfecting all of our belonging, and allowed is to book somewhere else.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Terrible hotel stay!"
Absolutely horrible stay! Wasn't ready by check in time, awful customer service! Dirty towels left in bathroom, a/c unit falling out of wall, no toilet paper, cob webs all over, charged us too much for what it had to offer! Paid $96 for a room that shouldn't have been no more than $40 a night!! Not happy at all!
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Dirty hotel and unfriendly staff."
The hotel was filthy w used soap in the bathroom. When we immediately asked for our money back the manager, Jay, was belligerent and rude. We left without a refund. Would never recommend!
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
"Would have given it a zero if possible!"
The first room we were given smelled like it had not been used or cleaned in ages, after airing it out I pulled back the blanket to find a black mass of seed or tiny egg shells we called the front desk and after waiting for at least 20 minutes the guy came to show us different rooms. He swore the room had to have been cleaned since they just opened that building back up for the season. The second room was a little better except for the cigarette butt found on the floor under the single chair, and the crack in the tub floor that would pinch my foot when I accidentally stood on it. The mattresses were way to hard, I would have been better off sleeping in my vehicle!
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
Debbie
"Horrible hotel"
I was very disappointed when I arrived. The main lobby smelled musty. Online it stated there was a pet deposit, which I was prepared to pay but when it was time to pay that it turned out to be double. So I finally get the key to my room and upon entering I was appalled. The floor hadn't been swept, crumbs everywhere like a kid was smashing chips into the carpet. Then it was dusty with a moldy unclean coffee pot. This place was disgusting. I called the front desk and they sent housekeeping but there is no reason why I had to have an unclean room. Very dissatisfied. Wish I could attach pictures, I took plenty.
1 night trip May 24, 2014
"solid, cheap place for quick overnighter"
It was a cheap room to stay in for a couple hours to get some sleep before heading home. I was in town for a wedding that ended late and didn't want to drive 2.5 hours home that night. I didn't book it expecting a palace, and I wasn't surprised. Good staff and clean rooms, just an older hotel. Bring your own pillow (theirs are like sleeping on a roll of carpet - very tall and no give at all). I usually bring my own pillow and I really regretted forgetting it this time.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
We were upset cause when w searched and looked at the hotel it said that Bellevue hotel and suites had a fitness center, and when we got there there was no fitness center. Also the ice machine doesn't work went to get ice and nothing was coming out all week.
4 night business trip Aug 26, 2013
I will never stay there again. Looks like only three people run this place. Breakfast was bad no milk stale cereal watered down juice , no good parking. I had to eat out . No one around to get fresh towels or nothing . I wasted my money on this place. I've gotten better places for the money I spent here. NEVER NEVER will I go there. Very Dissappointed
2 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"1950's Style"
This hotel had not been updated for years! It's layout of the hotel grounds was the strangest I'd ever seen. We drove around, parked three different times before we figured out which doorway to enter to find our room. I was frightened by the sound of people serenading each other in the pool room on our search for our room. It was 1:00 in the morning so apparently the pool is an "all nighter." We were ready to vacate at dawn.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
"Cheaper hotel near Sandusky, OH"
When you book a cheap(er) hotel you're not looking for fancy accommodations but you want a clean, comfortable room. You don't care if the gardens are not groomed or abandoned and you don't care that the hall rugs are not cleaned. While at this motel the rooms are comfortable and clean when you arrive they do not get cleaned afterwards unless you go to the front desk and complain. Even promises of cleaning do not always occur but if you are persistent the room finally gets clean. Once mine was cleaned after my complaints around 8PM. The front desk is friendly if inefficient. They promise to clean, claim their records say the room was cleaned and express surprise that it was not cleaned. Friendly persistence gets the room cleaned.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
Jerry
"terrible place"
Was charged a price on hotels.com when I got there to check in charged additional $44.00. Matteress are hard as rock. Very dirty place. Dont recomend
1 night business trip Aug 17, 2013
"My stay was terrible the rooms where not clean"
the rooms where not clean, the first room thy put me in was so nasty the toilet boil was on the floor beside the toilet set, the room smelled staight up like smoke, pill bottles, cereal box and hygiene items where left in the room. Cob webs in the room, a hole in the wall i felt like i was going to fall through the tub my skin was just crawling all night. The swimming pool water was dirty and there was an cup in the pool. I would never go back to this hotel and i would not advice any one else. Also no one told me the time breakfast starts or ends.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Layde E
"Nice and quiet."
Nice, clean, reasonably priced. The staff was pleasant and the hotel was located in a central but quiet area.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Pictures on the Internet are misleading."
The carpet in the room was dirty, the sheets had black stains on them. The pool was nasty & the hot tub was cold. The staff was friendly but the hotel was awful.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"none"
horrible
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
maid did not leave any towels 2nd day. Pillows were like cotton balls.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
jo
"Hotel smelled like a dirty wet sock"
Dont stay here if you want a room that has been up dated in last 25 yrs and don't mind a room that smells like a locker room
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Family event"
only problem had was they checked me out before the last night, but got it solved when talking to night manager
3 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"great small bed"
pillows and bed were great-service was lacks, however, access to major highways and stores were within a 15 mile run. rates were good, but if I would have booked with the hotel would have saved ten dollars$$$$.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
ed
"Below expectations"
Neither of the two ice machines were working. Only two ice machines for the whole hotel they need at least two more. The room smelled like the previoius occupant was a smoker. The low cool setting only provided a fan with no cooling. Plastered over wall damage without repainting. Limited number of TV channels maybe a total of 10 channels. They must have bought the cheapest package they could get. It would have been nice to have a table and chair in the room rather than one old single seat couch that looks like they picked up from a street side discard on trash day. It put you so low to ground it was very hard to get out of it.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Not what was expected"
Wasn't great but defiantly wasn't good Fist room given haven't been cleaned and the staff was suprised when I went back to get a different room
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"Not Clean at all"
The staff was friendly. The hotel itself was not clean at all. Our room had spider webbs in the shower, something that looked like vomit on the bathroom wall, burn holes in the carpet, dubri beside the bedstands, gum on the floor, very dirty windows, and the pool was very cloudy. I felt that the staff was utilizing the facilities and possibly living there??? Overall, I would not stay at this hotel again.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
We were satisfied to the point that we spent another night at the hotel. We had two lightbulbs out. We told the day clerk and she said she notified maintenance but they did not replace them. The second morning there were no rolls or orange juice. According to the clerk the truck did not come in. But the important thing was the price was very good and the hotel was clean.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2013
"Bellevue Hotel & Suite"
The hotel was a bit run down but you could tell that in its day, it was a really nice place. The room was clean but for what we paid we could have stayed in a newer hotel, closer to Cedar point. I found the bed to be ok, but my husband said he felt it was horrible. The best part was that the pool was open all night! We got in late and the whole reason for staying in a hotel was we wanted to let the kids swim so we were not in the room all night. When we found out we could stay as long as we wanted, we were sold. In short, we would stay again, but the pool hours were the deciding factor in this.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2013
Kayla
"terrible dont stay there"
nasty dirty, too much to say.
2 night trip Jul 8, 2013
the booking especifies what amenities are included with the room,it says free Wi fi Free breakfast, you get there and there is no breakfast the only thing is coffe and is so poor quality
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
"Worst hotel I've been to by far."
With only 1 person in front of us, it took them over thirty minutes to check us into a room. Once we got the room it was dark and gloomy literally a whole in the wall. The paint on the walls were chirping and even though it was a non smoking room it still smelled like smoke and mold. There was a whole in the wall where they stuck the air conditioner the pillows and blankets were all stained. It was just horrible. These rooms look nothing like the pictures. They promised an indoor pool and spa, all still under construction.. They made us pay extra for a breakfast that was non existent. I can honestly say this "hotel and suite" was worse than what they portray a motel to be..
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
jess
"Decent hotel room-"
On a long car trip with our dog, we chose this place to stay. We got in very late, and were greeted by a very nice man behind the front desk (possible owner?). He offered us an upgraded room- a very large room with a hot tub in it. We were very tired, and were just going to sleep and leave early in the morning. The room itself was very clean, the bed was comfortable. The hallways, however, smelled terrible. It's almost like they're part of another hotel. Overall, this place is just what is advertised. A comfortable, cheap hotel, but not somewhere I'd want to spend a lot of time at, and one I probably wouldn't stay at again unless I had my dog with me.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
Pete
Older hotel, but doable. Had a great Mexican place right out front. Great price and close to popular spots. Fine for a night.
Business trip Jun 10, 2013
Brittany

The following reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015