All hotels in Bellevue, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1120 E Main St, Bellevue, OH, 44811, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.4
    2.7
    2.3
    2.5
"it sucked bad"
It was horrible. Spiders everywhere we both got bit that night. The room was so dirty. Someones hair in the shower filthy shower curtain and dirty tub. Things were left in the fridge from the people who were there before us, and when we went to tell the attendant at the desk she just said oh they must haveforgot just throw it away. Pool looked dirty and hot tub wasn't even hot. Just bad all around.
Other trip Jul 29, 2012
"Stay At Your Own Risk"
Unclean bathroom (black curly hairs on the counter top). Cobwebs in the ice bucket.
Business trip Jul 16, 2012
"Good hotel for staying the night"
We stayed three nights at the Bellevue in Ohio, while spending the days at Cedar Point (about 25 minutes away). The manager checking us in saw that we had reserved one double and gave us a two double bed room at no extra charge. The price was right for us--we were only there to sleep and shower before we hit the amusement park again. Good water pressure, hot water, clean towels everyday, they made the bed everyday, had an optional safe in the room, and are currently remodeling. The air conditioning was cold and kept the 2nd floor room comfortable. The air conditioner did make a racket at times. The swimming pool was cloudy, but the hot-tub looked to be in good order. The bed was hard and the pillows were hard for me, but next time I will bring my own pillows.
Other trip Jul 14, 2012
Nicole
"not happy!"
First of all we were supposed to have a non smoking room. The smell of stale cigarette smoke hit you in the face as soon as you opened the door. 97 degrees out that day, no AC in the lobby or hallway. Swimming pool was so cloudy you couldn't see the botton. Shower didn't work. Breakfast buffet.... corn flakes and fruit loops w an empty gallon of milk. Spiders in the bed. Then packing up in the morning to find dried dog mess under the edge of the bed! Time to go home!!!!
Family trip Jul 9, 2012
"sleep in your car"
i dont have words.just stay somewhere else.only good thing about this place was the guy working the desk at nights.if it was the last hotel avail. i would just sleep in my car.
Other trip Jun 21, 2012
ramon
"You get what you pay for"
When we entered the room it appeared to be clean, but upon entering the bathroom to shower my girlfriend found a huge millipede in the bathtub and ran away screaming. We didn't notice any other bugs, but the room also had a funky smell that seems to have stuck to our blankets since we left. The bed was also not very comfortable.The service was pleasant, and I guess you can't expect too much from such a cheap motel near Cedar Point.
Other trip Jun 18, 2012

Romance trip Aug 15, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Bellevue Hotel and Suites

"Not bad"
04/14/15 Mittens777
So far, my stay has been nice. It isn't perfect, but its clean and quiet and thats all that matters to me. The guy at check in was a hoot, very funny and nice. Alot of the reviews say its dirty and moldy paper thin towels ect. The towels are the same as used at most hotels. As far as cleanliness its clean, everything isn't perfectly sparkling white but its most definitely clean. This is an outdated hotel and for it being outdated its in wonderful shape, we got a room with 2 beds for 50$! The pool was nice but the hot tub is broken, but I understand the economy is tough right now a hotel in a smaller city it is probably tough keeping up everyone expects flat screen tvs and perfect designer rooms...
"Absolutely awful!"
12/16/14 pdouds
i had to stay here in a pinch one night. The guy at the front desk was helpful , but then my experience with this motel went downhill big-time. The room was filthy, looked like blood on the carpet, the hair dryer shorted out when I was using it ( Sparks and all), and the sheets looked like someone had "used" them. On the positive side, at least there were no nasty bugs nibbling on me. Blah, avoid like the plague!!'
"Used condom on the floor"
10/09/14 NickZoa Melbourne
The only reason I stayed here was because I had to wait overnight for a part to be delivered for my car. On check-in, the manager offered to drive me to the NAPA auto parts place the next morning. But the next morning, he flaked out. No one knew where he was. In addition to finding a used condom on the floor of my room, I was disappointed that the hotel wouldn't sell me a room for anything close to the booking.com price. I would NEVER stay here again.
"for your Own Sake , Please read before booking"
09/14/14 sbassiouny Chicago, Illinois
arrived after midnight,owner started to Bargain with me trying to sell me a bigger room THEN when failed put me in a room next to storage where i can hear mice all night THEN found bugs under sheets if i had time i would have reported this motel to the health department
"PRICE GOUGING/DISGUSTING"
08/05/14 Dave19742014 Chicago, Illinois
Had to stop at this place after traveling all day. This was the only hotel left with rooms in the entire area. When we arrived was told the rate was $329.98 per room per night (this was at 2am local time and only needed a room for 6hrs). With my family in the car, and no other options, we had to stay. Rooms were disgusting - Stained carpet, hair on sheets, mold in bathroom... Worst place I have ever stayed in. I then sent emails to the owner and CEO, and actually received a call back. He went on to tell me they have to pay their bills, supply and demand, etc. DO NOT STAY HERE, and share this review!!!
"In a Pinch"
08/05/14 krystalh Seymour, IN
So, there was a water issue in Toledo, OH on the day/night we needed a room near Sandusky, so all hotels from there to Toledo were booked up or $400+ for the night. Finally, found a room here that had enough beds for the 6 of us. Staff was friendly and accommodating for what we needed. The room was a nice size and I'm not going to complain because they were nice enough to rent us there last room and bring in roll away beds so everyone could sleep. Would I stay here again, probably not. But again, in a pinch they were super helpful and we appreciated the staff!
"Don't Stay Here!!!"
08/03/14 dcoulas Ontario
This hotel is anything but clean, checked in received a smoking rooms that smelt like it was never cleaned, they did "freshen" room, pulled down the bed to find out the sheets were never changed from the last guest as their "DNA" male and female were on the sheets, they changed the sheets @ 10pm with help from us, we the guests flipped the mattress, bath tubs are black with dirt, cob webs in the lights, lights don't work and the towels are paper thin. The Health Department needs to stop by, never swam in the pool as I am sure there is lots of "DNA" in that! Spoke with the hotel manage via phone and he said people make mistakes and there will be no compensation! He claims they offered us another room, which they did not, and then he claims there were sold out? They offer a "breakfast" ceral no milk, honey buns in wrappers and cold coffee with powered milk! This place needs to be SHUT DOWN!
"Ok"
07/29/14 Sam M Homeworth, Ohio
The lobby was very nicely decorated in marble and the people at the hotel desk were so nice. our room looked clean upon arrival. after investigating though there was alot of dirt in the room and there was hair everywhere in the bathroom. The T.V. only got 10 channels and the A.C. did not work I had stayed here before and was impressed but this time was terrible. I would recommend staying in the red roof inn-Clyde or the holiday in in tiffin.
"Bellevue changing names to Magnuson?"
07/09/14 tcwatergirl Traverse City, Michigan, United States
There was a sign that was un-lit that said Bellevue but it appears the establishment name is changing to Magnuson Hotel & Suites. There was an indoor pool and jacuzzi and an outdoor pool that was closed and in disrepair. We were in an older unit and those were probably the cheaper ones. This place was quiet but pretty run down—badly in need of an interior paint job and good carpet cleaning. I didn't want to walk around barefoot in the room because the carpet had that tacky-sticky, gummy, dirty feeling. I saw mildew growing on the inside rim of the toilet. The first night we had no air condition ion and we called the front office to let them know and they said it was just an outside air vent, not an air conditioner. I argued that it, "had a power cord so there must be a fan that wasn't working," and they said, "no." There was no way to open a window and the place sorta smelled. The next morning we asked to switch to a room with air and they told us, "no," they were "full up." When we asked for a refund they (surprise) flipped a switch under the front desk and then the in-room fan worked. HUNH? We walked them to the room to be sure. They said it would work now. It did. When we returned to our room for our second night there, we were gone from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, the room had not been cleaned, (waste baskets were overfull and coffee not replaced, beds unmade, towels on the floor) so we had to walk back over there to ask for housekeeping so we could get some more of those lovely sandpapery thin towels. I think we paid $80 a night so when you are shopping for price, you can expect this, sometimes.
"Warning do not stay here"
07/07/14 Dan A
I have stayed in some dumps before and this was the worst, I don't mind cheep and you get what you pay for. But the room smelled real bad asked for another and it was worse. The a/c worked for a while then quit in the middle of the night. Please google maps and look at how many cars are in the lot most are for the restaurant in front, not part of the hotel. I reserved the room with my card but my brother paid for it and they STILL charged mine. My brother is a trucker and he even said it was the worst.