All hotels in Fremont, California, United States of America
3101 W Warren Ave, Fremont, CA, 94538, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

It is a very comfortable hotel. The area is not the greatest, but it is close to the BART station.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Lee
first night they had overbooked and sent us to another hotel about ten miles away. differnt hotel chain.
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Christopher
"Confortable"
A quick stay that was comfortable and served my needs.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
"great place, right price."
great place, the pool sold us. the only thing id mention is that we thought a two room suite actually had two rooms, rather than one large room with a small divider.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
michael
"great hotel."
one of my favorite places to stay
6 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
Benreylord
"Clean, quiet, will stay again."
Nice clean hotel, with very nice staff. The place not only looks clean, but it actually feels clean. We had 5 people in the room and the pull out sofa was a good addition. Pretty quiet as well.
3 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Dean
"Worth the money"
Best place to stay !!
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
We really enjoyed our stay. The complimentary breakfast was very good. Breakfast service was bit slow but once the manager showed up things were moving fast.
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"A perfect stay"
Clean rooms, nice staff, good breakfast. A perfect stay.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
"Carmelita"
The hotel is nice and comfortable and accessible to the freeway. it would have been better if the breakfast have more selections but overall I like my stay.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
carmelita
"Now my "Go To" spot for east Bay Area business"
This was my first stay at this particular Hyatt Place, but they have become my favorite domestic business hotel because of the consistently well appointed rooms, cheerful staff, included breakfast options, and reasonable prices. This property was no exception, and will now be my "Go To" spot for all east Bay Area business in the future. Great access to Oakland, Fremont, Santa Clara, and San Jose as well.
2 night business trip Jun 24, 2015
ALAN
"Love Hyatt Place."
First time to stay at a Hyatt Place and I loved it. The location was very convenient, just outside San Jose. I also liked the snack bar they have. Food was fresh, quick and just right for a light, evening meal.
1 night trip Jun 20, 2015
"Our family's default go-to place"
Me and my family stay here about 3 times a year. It's our default location when we're in the area. Hotel has a quick access to the freeway, is nicely updated, clean and offers free wifi. Parking may get a little cramped but we never had any problems. The complementary breakfast is pretty nice and they appear to change it up often enough.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Dennis
"Not that helpful to a guest"
The shuttle would not take me more than 8 miles, and the railway station was 8.2 miles, so I had a great deal of difficulty getting my train home. The hotel was not very helpful at all.
3 night trip Jun 5, 2015
"Hyatt Place Fremont June 2015 Review"
Very good value for $188 per night. The Hotel was well kept and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Very close to 3 major highways so getting to and from our meetings was easy.
2 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
"Would stay here again"
A nice place to lay our heads after a late flight into SJC. The staff was exceptionally friendly at all times. The room is standard Hyatt Place with a studio layout. I appreciate having the extra space to relax or set out the luggage and not feel cramped. Breakfast is better than your generic hotel breakfast and helps justify the slightly higher price you may pay here versus more budget accommodations.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Sean
"Business Trip in Fremont"
We came for business trip and we host a conference in this hotel, very good service and really clean hotel, nice breakfast .. very good service, even in our conference everything was ready abd very profesional staff. Love it Thank you for all the great service
2 night business trip May 30, 2015
Ana Maria
"Best Hotel in Silicon / Freemont area."
Well. It was amazing. Room very clean and lot of space. nice big flat screen tv. Amazing free breakfast and our hostess Diana super nice and caring. overall I will go back and stay there. great rates as well.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
CARLOS
"couldn't be better"
just one night. excellent place to stay. very convenient location. couldn't ask for more at the price you pay. so glad we selected this hotel.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Family trip"
Breakfast is the best part of the stay
2 night family trip May 25, 2015
Kyaw
"Hotel Hopper"
Nice room and building. Food was great. Staff was very friendly.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Nice and comfortable"
The hotel was very nice and comfortable but they charge u a 5 dollar a day charge just to have a mic. in your room. Now that was the ONLY thing that didn't make since to me .
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
"Hotel.com made a mistake"
Hotel is Ok. I booked and paid for 2 rooms for my group of 6 people but there only one room that showed at the hotel. Luckily Hotel staff still let us stayed together in one room. It is not convenient but still has a place to stay. That is the mistake from Hotel.com where I booked for my trip.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Luan
"Lovely"
Wish we had more time to enjoy this place....simply lovely!
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Tina
"Excellent hotel to stay at"
We have stayed twice now in this hotel and it is fabulous. The room and linens are very clean, the staff is helpful, and the breakfast is wonderful. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.
2 night family trip May 10, 2015
Joan
"Freemont"
A most enjoyable stay.
2 night business trip May 2, 2015
It's a very clean and comfort hotel! I'll come again.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Classy Hotel"
Great stay. Great hotel for the price I paid, very Quiet, Relaxing, Clean, Home like.
2 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
Noel
"Great Room!"
The hotel staff was very friendly! The room was so clean and had so much space. One thing we noticed right away was that the hotel smelled so good. We ordered room service and it was delicious and delivered promptly. Thanks for a great stay, we will definitely be back!
Other trip May 1, 2015
Kris
"Family Fun."
Loved the breakfast. Thank U.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Brandi
"Great value"
Our family preferred Hatton to other chain hotels due to modern rooms and facilities, the breakfast was ideal too. Access to parking for hauling baggage was good, staff were very welcoming and location was good.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Super Happy!"
The rooms were very comfortable and clean. We enjoyed the breakfast every day. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. We had a great stay!
4 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
Terri
"Wonderful!!"
Would stay again!!
2 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
michelle
"Good stay!!"
Room is clean and staff is very friendly. The only
3 night business trip Mar 22, 2015
CHENGHUAN
"The room was better than we expected!"
The room was very comfortable, roomy and clean. Would absolutely stay here again!
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Bed was not according to our reservation :("
Actually me and my husbnd went to room then notices that room has 2 small beds .though i was booked 1king bed .when i called front desk they told us hotel.com booked us for 2 small beds ...i dnt knw y?:( Then they dnt shift us to another room bcz they said all hotel is booked :(( So we remain disturbed all night .bcz bed was tiny for 2
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
Anam
Weekend getaway with my boyfriend and the hotel/amenities were great. No complaints :-).
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Tarena
"Comfortable Stay"
Although one of the bed lights and the fridge did not work, I really like the size of the hotel and the breakfast. Nice stay I only stayed one night.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Fun trip."
Very nice good service.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Nick
"Very clean and awesome service. Good location too"
Very comfortable bed and good size especially if you have kids. Family friendly
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Tina
"good quality for the price"
Good location close to the San jose airport. Close to the sports complex for the tournament that we attended. Very neat but small bath and closet. Not to be confused with a Hyatt Regency. No ATM or cash available at front desk.Comfort
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Great hotel and staff. No problems. Room was comfortable.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Convenient location right off highway exit"
Good breakfast, pleanty of newspapers and free printing
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"It was Ok!"
We've stayed at Hyatt Place in other cities. This hotel wasn't as up to par as the others. Not horrible, but not as nice as we've experienced in the past. Under renovations; Seemed short staffed at front desk, and especially when calling for dining, etc. Also, error on bill, but they assured us it will be fixed on our cc statement.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
"A Great Find"
This was our first stay at a Hyatt Place and we were very pleasantly surprised at how nice and modern it was. We were only there for one night but enjoyed the great room, service and breakfast very much.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Michele
"LOVE THIS PLACE! But am going to avoid staying"
I LOVE THIS HOTEL! Staff is awesome, rooms are so comfy and I feel right at home. also GREAT FOR THE PRICE! pretty much close to everything. I have two issues with this hotel and they are the two reasons I am refusing to stay again. Pillows and not at all comfortable (not for me anyway) They are extremely soft and caused me a lot of tension head ache and neck stiffness. That problem I can easily solve though by bringing my own pillow. The reason I have decided to avoid this hotel at all cost is the fact that the windows do not open. NO WINDOWS IN THIS HOTEL OPEN!!!! And that causes a big problem for me. It causes so much stuffiness, and a musty smell in the room. Most of the time I felt like I was breathing in recycled air. Also when I turned on the air conditioner or the fan the temperature was never right either too cold or too hot and all the fan did was blow the same musty air around in the room. I literally became very sick during my stay I would have to go outside just to feel like I could breathe. not to mention my allergies were going crazy during the entire stay. My nostrils were very dry and cause my nose to bleed. so over all the hotel is wonderful, beautiful, staff is awesome, and although i would love to stay again. I doubt I will due to lack of being able to get fresh air in the rooms.
Other trip Feb 24, 2015
P
"perfect getaway spot"
I loved this hotel. So clean & new. Did available 24hrs day in the front. Free hot breakfast was great. Big tv, computer outlets, fridge, sink, and more.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Vespera
Staff is wonderful, all expectations were met, great service, beds were very comfy, loved the breakfast, kid friendly.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"The Best In Town"
Very comfortable and quiet.
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Overall a nice and wonderful stay!"
Nice and wonderful stay with the family... great location, off the freeway but quiet street. Other pluses were free breakfast buffet, free Wi-Fi, free easy parking, and convenient. Just like any Hyatt Place hotels, a great value...
2 night family trip Feb 14, 2015