All hotels in Fremont, California, United States of America

Rather comfortable
Love it!
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2016
JENNIFER
"Good price for great stay"
Decent price for the area and the nice quality of the room. ENTIRE staff I met was friendly and proactive with service. Internet was good (and free). Access to meetings north and south was easy.
3 night business trip Jan 21, 2016
It's awesome!!
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
Jung wook
The room was clean and comfortable. The fold out bed was comfortable as well. Quiet hotel, friendly staff.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
"100 percent good"
we had a very good night sleep and excellent view of the mountain from the room
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
Jagendar
"10/10 would recommend"
Had the option to choose Chase hotel (~$1200) vs Hyatt (~$1500) for my 2 week stay. I don't regret picking the Hyatt at all. Very friendly and helpful staff. The place looks clean and dope. The rooms were pretty big. The breakfast was pretty good. They have a shuttle that runs 7am-7pm. I wish they had it run a little later than that (9pm?) - they had enough staff to do it. Everything was excellent about my stay, but my only comment is about the air in the room. When you enter the room, the air smells and feels very old. You can't open the windows, so you can't get fresh air in that way. Maybe they should leave the door open for a couple hours or something to let relatively fresh air in. Also note that they don't have a washer/dryer in the hotel - I had to go to a laundry place for that. They do have dry cleaning service per garment though. Other than that you can't go wrong with picking the Hyatt.
15 night business trip Dec 26, 2015
"Like"
Only one night but it was cozy
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
Manuel
"Great night sleep."
Staff was and always is very welcoming. They even upgraded my room because they had the opening.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2016
ISAAC
"Great budget conscious option in San Francisco"
This is a great option if you want to be in between Monterey and San Francisco area, it's a bit of a drive from San Fran but it's a budget conscious option if you're travelling to other areas, particularly Monterey, Big Sur.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Anel
"I liked it"
Nice spacious room
5 night business trip Dec 27, 2015
The location is perfect to go San Fransico and oyster farm and room is also spacious with sofa bed. We usually stay here during Northern California travel. I highly recommend this.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
Min sook
"Bring your own party"
Stayed there over the New Year. I especially like the workout room. There are real weights and cardio equipment. If you want to have drinks in a lively spot, definitely seek that elsewhere or bring the party with you. They have showers, not tubs, so soaking and relaxing won't happen unless you take it out to the pool area. Breakfast is complete and filling....I would just say add some tater tots to the menu and maybe skip the gravy and biscuit. I stuck to the eggs and sausage with extra Tabasco sauce. Finished up with a cup of coffee. It is self serve so you can control the portions.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
reyna
"Family Vacation"
It was great! Location was very convenient and near family we were visiting. The room we had had ample space to move around and it got cleaned for the most part. We've stayed here before and we always enjoy the free breakfast (except when they get super busy!)
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Sharman
We enjoyed our stay with our kids. Room was clean, comfortable, and spacious. We were surprised by choices and quality of breakfast. Highly satisfied ( we are not easy to satisfy).
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2015
"Overall a Great Stay"
Overall a great stay at this location with our family of 6. Room was in good condition and sparkling clean. The bedding smelled freshly laundered but was just a sheet and thin blanket. We had to turn up the heat to compensate. The complementary breakfast was good but very crowded. They ran out of dishes and utensils toward the end. The customer service was pretty good. I would stay here again. It was a good value for the price.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Angela
"New and clean"
I booked a room with a king-sized bed. The room seems larger than any other ordinary room with two queen-beds which I usually book at other hotels. The room is divided with a small wall with a L-shape sofa upon entry and the king bed in the back. The design makes the room convenient for guests(I happened to have one) and still provides some privacy for other family members. In overall, the room is very clean, comfortable and quiet, and the front desk is also friendly. The only place I think they can improve is the selection on the breakfast.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
I really like the breakfast, room was clean and nice.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
Hye-Jung
"Great hotel!"
We had a wonderful stay. The hotel staff is so friendly, the hotel is extremely clean, the rooms are very spacious, and the buffet breakfast was a real treat. Such a great hotel - we will be back!
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"5 Star experience"
Very clean and comfortable stay would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip Dec 11, 2015
"good"
good
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
MEIYI
"Home for travel"
Always love Hyatt always so good like home
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
MEIYI
"I will stay here again!"
Overnight for business and the Hyatt was perfect! Very friendly and helpful staff and nice facilities!
1 night business trip Dec 4, 2015
Great stay
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Marina
"Great place to stay, 100% would stay again."
Stayed for Thanksgiving visit and it was a great room. Really fancy, not sure if new, remodeled or well maintained but I was very happy with the room's quality. Like most fancier hotel rooms I've stayed in though...no microwave. No room service but 24 hour food downstairs as well as a decent breakfast set-up. Internet was decent speed but it did give me some spottiness from time to time. Easy connections for the TV of all types if you have game systems or would like to connect your laptop.
3 night family trip Nov 25, 2015
Alexander
"Always a pleasure"
we have been staying at this hotel at least once every year for the past 7 years ans it is always a great experience. We'll be back next year.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Norma
"Great place"
I would definitely recommended this place. Nice room and nice hot breakfast included.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
"Thanksgiving Vacation"
Breakfast could of been better
1 night trip with friends Nov 26, 2015
"Family Reunion Weekend"
Got an awesome deal through Hotels.com! Buffet was great, a lot of different areas to sit. Staff was very helpful, got in a little early and was able to check in. Room was big, bed comfortable.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
"OK biz hotel for short stay"
This is a typical "sales" hotel where sales people sleep while doing business calls in the area. The rooms are reasonably comfortable, and although my window directly faced a freeway off ramp it was surprisingly quiet. One warning: some rooms directly face the elevator. When I had to leave at 5am and heard the bing on the elevator arrival, I hoped whoever got that room was a sound sleeper. The other fallback to the hotel is that there is NOTHING in the immediate area (bars, decent restaurants, etc.). The hotel "bar" is just the breakfast room where they start serving beer. I took my rental car a good 10 miles away and was thankful I had my own transportation.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
"Bday wknd getaway"
Stayed a few nights for my husband's bday. Very comfortable & nice brkfst. Very courteous staff. Very pleasant stay.
3 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
"Super Bad - Waste of Money"
Not worth the money. The front desk is very arrogant, rooms were untidy, sheets were not changed or may be not pressed. Had requested for a note they were unable to keep it, again in spite of requesting, they fail to do it. Breakfast is one of the worst I have ever had, doesn't fit to be i n 3star categoty
2 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Not Provided
"Great room for six."
While visiting family in the Fremont area, we always stay at this hotel. The price is right and the room is perfect for six. Breakfast buffet is included and that saves us a lot of dough (breakfast for six). The staff are friendly and always willing to help. The room is clean and very spacious.
1 night trip with friends Nov 6, 2015
Teresito
"Great for all occasions (except romantic getaways)"
Everything about our stay was great, except for one thing: room location & sound proofing. We were given one of the 2 rooms on each floor that were near the elevators. This is fine, if it weren't for the sound proofing. At least one family (I think it was just that one family) was staying on the same floor as us and the kids/teens would play/talk/scream loudly near the elevator. It made us self-conscious about our noise/romantic level! Anyways, it probably happened about 3 times during our stay, which wasn't too bad. Overall, we enjoyed getting away from all the Halloween festivities.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
"Would definitely come back"
Spur of the minute decision to get a hotel that night. The room was surprisingly big. Really happy we, did great place!
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Lesal
"Exceeded expectations!!"
This was a two night trip for me and some friends to have a great place to stay after going to the 49ers game nearby. The room was surprisingly spacious and there was plenty of room for three people. The bathroom was a little small, but I liked that the vanity and sink were outside of the rest so two people could get ready at the same time. The cleanliness was impressive. It felt like a high upscale hotel and the staff was as helpful as you would expect.
2 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2015
Aaron
"Great Stay!"
Room was great! Staff very helpful and friendly
3 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Kerrie
Room was nice, located right off the freeway,busy hotel that weekend there was a little league baseball tournament.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
Ray
"Weekend stay-cation"
My S/O and I decided to do a stay-cation for his birthday. The hotel had great reviews and was a decent price. While we were there, there were quite a few people on business and a traveling little league team. The hotel is also right off the 880. With all that, it was still a relatively quiet stay. We weren't in the room much but when we were, we did not hear the noise from the highway. In the pictures it seems like it's in the middle of nowhere but we spent no more than 5 to 10 minutes driving to places. Also, there is a great shopping center with lots of restaurants, a theater and a Target - which was helpful for us. It was also not too far from the Great Mall in Milpitas. The room was the perfect size for us. It was nice to have a mini fridge since we brought wine and snacks along. The bathroom was simple and a little on the smaller side but that wasn't a huge deal. Check-in and check-out were quick and easy. Room service was, too. Parking was no hassle and we always had a spot close to the front. Overall it was a great stay.
3 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
Very satisfied
3 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
Ting Ting
"not up to Hyatt standards"
Pleasant hotel room.Horrible breakfast and poor attitude of dining room staff. Eggs were overcooked and inedible. The breakfast sandwich was so hard you couldn't cut into it with knife.oatmeal was gummy, watery and cold. Worse breakfast ever at a Hyatt Place. Employees chatted in Spanish ignoring guests.
1 night business trip Oct 1, 2015
Lilly
"Concert getaway"
Great stay! We will be coming back. Only thing they do charge $25 hold!
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
Jasleen
Breakfast had a great selection. Room was clean. Bed very comfortable. Well laid out rooms. Only thing that would improve it would be a microwave.
6 night business trip Sep 23, 2015
"Nice hotel, must stay!"
Place was amazing! Very big rooms, comfortable beds, lovely flat screen tv. I will stay here again when I visit. I HIGHLY recommend this place.
Arturo
"Happy with my hotel stay!"
We were in town for a soccer tournament. Rooms are very nice, clean and comfortable to stay in. Like that it came a fridge, sorry it didnt have a microwave though. Only complaint is breakfast started at 7am, if it could start at 6:30 at least it would've been great! Othere than that it's a great place to stay at! We stayed only 1 night.
"Nice Place!"
Very nice hotel. Will be staying here more often, not only when we visit family but also when our son has his baseball tournaments.
Saul
"Nice hotel, convenient to the airport"
We stayed here for three nights with our two boys, age 4 and 2. It was very convenient off the highway. The staff was friendly and the hotel was clean and comfortable. Our view of the mountains from our room was pretty nice.
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
"Nice place to stay peacefully"
Stay was good liked the spacious rooms. Only negative points are the cojested bathroom and not so good breakfast.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Ajay
"OK place to stay"
Excellent service; reasonable room Rate; breakfast mediocre; Room comfortable except for too small bathroom and closet hard to access.
3 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Louis
"Well-rested sleep in Great Hotel"
After having an enjoyable, well-rested first night stay, my daughter and I booked a second night. Rooms are spacious with living area with wet bar, bathroom and double beds (or king). Bed was comfortable and the bedding made it even better. The hotel offers complimentary hot/cold breakfast.
1 night family trip Sep 20, 2015