All hotels in Key West, Florida, United States of America
1401 Simonton St, Key West, FL, 33040, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"King suite is lovely...Duvall close by."
Great king suite beautifully appointed for couples or family.....downside...limited parking used by staff or spaces taken by scooters. Could use a drying rack in the laundry room. On one day our room still hadn't been cleaned by 4:30. Huge kitchen more useful if you are actually going to cook. Nice touch with muffins and ice cream...would be great if they threw in daily waters.
2 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
"Weekend Getaway"
We arrived early and the front desk told me they would call to check me into my room as soon as it was done. Great service all around, room was really nice as well. Great location to downtown and a beach area right by the hotel. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Jon
"Amazing"
I wasn't sure what to expect because the pictures on line weren't great, but these suites are amazing. The amenities are incredibly comfortable and on point. I could stay here for a week and not leave.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"Beautiful hotel in Key West"
Beautiful hotel - can't say enough! It was about a 20 minute walk to Mallory Square, so not "on the beaten path" but well worth it!!
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Cozy Hideaway"
Conveniently located away from all the excitement of Duval, yet close to many attractions and restaurants within walking distance.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
5Star
"The roomiest suite I have ever stayed in!!"
This was such a nice suite! Stay here if you possibly can. You can read the others about all the details.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Everything was great during our stay. The only complaint was the ladies needed more hair conditioner.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"excellent"
Deluxe suite with full kitchen. Everything you need is here!
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
"Nice hotel with quiet setting"
Wonderful hotel with nice staff. Good restrauant if you like Japanese.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Modern style and walkable to everything!"
We really enjoyed our time in Key West and our stay at Santa Maria. Overall we give this hotel a thumbs up for the amenities, nice pool, cleanliness, well appointed kitchen w/ ample counter space, Stainless Steel DW, Refrigerator & freezer drawers, and having a washer/ dryer in the unit was key for our family. The service was very good too. The staff were friendly, knowledgable of the area, and helpful. We enjoyed the free poolside smoothies as it was 90 degrees the whole week, free muffins & chocolates, and frozen Dove bars at night.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Great stay in Key West"
Outstanding in every way. Full kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths plus half bath downstairs. Very nice and modern, super clean. Hip and trendy place that is good for families. Nice pool, kitchen stocked with free muffins, coffee, dove milk chocolate, and dove ice cream bites each night. Great location near beach, southernmost point and a short walk to Duval Street. Free parking and free WiFi are nice as well. Will definitely go back. Only criticism, and minor, is the rooms are small and "narrow" but you get used to it quickly and everything else makes up for it.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
"Overall best hotel I've ever stayed at."
Not only is this place beautiful , its thoughtful. They have everything from free smoothies and muffins, to a washing machine, big beautiful bathrooms and the cleanest suites imaginable. It feels like a house. A million dollar house. In the winter they are almost sold out selling at up to $1000! But we came in late August and got our suite for $250. You can't find a deal better than this. You won't believe me until you check this place out. Its like paradise
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
sahel
"Beautifully furnished hotel."
Beautifully furnished with very nice appliances. Two fantastic salt water pools in a gorgeous setting. Close access to the Southernmost Point and beach. Not only did they provide a turn down service with ice cream, chocolates and muffins each evening, but they had free smoothies in the pool area. We called with an issue and they responded immediately. We were very pleased with our stay.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Great Location! Beautiful Suites!"
The Suites are beautifully designed. Air con can not be heard at night and the shower and toilet is silent from the bedroom! Smoothies for the kids are free and wifi and parking too! Stay and relax at Key West!
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
tyerom
"Great suite and service"
We (myself, my wife and our 3 kids) stayed for one night and it was great!! Extremely happy with staff's survice (Sophia was really sweet in helping and making sure we enjoy our stay at Key West). Outstanding place! Free smoothies, lemonade, muffins in the morning, happy hour with wine and pita chips! We'll be back!
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
Eli
"Immaculate Rooms"
The hotel and the rooms are immaculate. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite, which comfortably slept 5 people. The location is perfect; it's very close to Mallory Square and Duvall Street. I would recommend checking-in later than the actual check out time as it was very busy 4pm. I will definitely be staying here again.
LA
Very nice place, really enjoyed the pool and free smoothies. We had 2 rooms but it was just 2 of us so if you share this place with another couple it really is worth the price.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Our second visit to Santa Maria and it was as enjoyable as the first (hence why we went back!)
Other trip Jul 26, 2014
"Just Like Home"
Our bi-level suite was comfortable and clean just like home. It was also very modern and supplied with all the essentials. We loved the quietness and friendliness the hotel offered. It was set away from busy Duval St. but just close enough for dining and shopping. The staff was always kind, helpful, and knowledgeable about almost everything on the island. Only one negative, the evening before checkout, we were not supplied with washcloths but offered extra bath towels. Washcloths would not be ready until morning we were told. They had apparently run out or began laundering too late. Whatever...we didn't make a fuss about it, although we wish washcloths were available. Still, highly recommended!!!
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Marie5
Would definitely stay here again. The staff were wonderful and very helpful. Enjoyed the complimentary smoothies, free muffins, & dove ice cream bars after a long hot day of exploring the island. The free standing ice machine was a huge plus and was an unexpected surprise. Location was was convenient to Duval, grocery store, southern most point, & trolley tour.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Family of 5
"The Key to Key West"
I can't say enough positive things about Santa Maria Suites, nor can other members of our family. The staff was outstanding. Responsive to your every request. The room was clean, well appointed, and comfortable. The Dove Bars place in the freezer every night were wonderful and could easily hook a guest. Not to say the fresh muffins provided daily would go unnoticed; they too, were delicious. We will return!!
6 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Jerald E. Collins
"Perfection !"
If you have to stay some place in the Keys ! Don't look anymore ! The Santa Maria Suites IS THE best hotel around !!! Smiles , cleaninest of the rooms and all the wonderful atmosphere and the greatest staff ever ! I'll go visit the Keys again in october and guess where i'll be sleeping !!! In one word PERFECT
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
isabelle
"Perfect - I will return"
Art deco architecture outside, best pool ever and absolutely top suite
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
Jean
Wonderful, cozy suite hotel in a great location. Perfect for families that need a little space to spread out.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
"Awesome vacation"
Great resort with lots of attention to the smallest details!!! We will be back!
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
deni
Everything was very nice. The only thing that upsets is that there is no breakfast served at the hotel.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Oleg
"Wonderful Hotel"
Everything about this hotel was great! Great service, great location, great surroundings! The pools were beautiful, and the lounge/deck areas were very nice. Sun if you wanted it; shade if you wanted it! Loved, Loved, Loved the poolside smoothies every day!
1 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2014
Florida Native
"very modern hotel. convenient to everything."
service was amazing amazing. staff was very helpful in planning anything we needed. rooms were clean and the beds are very comfortable.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
stephanie
"Unbelievable"
I have stayed in hundreds of hotels and this may have been the best combination of quality and value ever. We stayed in a two-level, two-bedroom, 2-1/2 bath suite that was perfect for five. The service was better than most luxury hotels at about one-third of the price. Muffins delivered every night with turn-down service, unlimited delicious smoothies made to order pool-side, and nice, well-furnished suites. It is in a quiet neighborhood with plenty of restaurants and shops, convenient to everything. Thanks hotels.com for helping us discover it.
3 night family trip May 30, 2014
Clint Bolick
"Quite and relaxing"
After some problem getting checked in, it was great. The beds were so comfortable we even asked for the make of the mattress. The rooms were very quite and nicely decorated. The staff was very helpful with information and assisting with cabs. Becareful when booking, we booked a two bedroom suite for one person instead of four and was charged an additional $50.00 per day for the mistake. I mean really who would book two bedrooms for one person!
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Keith
I love the hotel but they need to prepared more their staff in costumer service.
Other trip May 29, 2014
"best hotel in the keys"
I've traveled to the keys in the past and stayed in decent hotels, but this time I found the on my and my family or friends are going to use from now on. The room was perfect! The pool really nice and includes plenty of little perks like smoothies, muffins, ice creams, etc all for free!!! Great stay!!!! Highly recommended.
1 night trip with friends May 22, 2014
Carla
"May in KW!"
Great stay with a few minuses - room was great as was pool which really to me are the only things that matters for the most part. Room service gets there late...like 5 which sucks bc you are usually getting ready to go out for drinks before dinner. The only other negative was we had a early flight and when I called to the front desk the girl was clearly upset I called at such an early time. Sorry I asked you to do your job on your shift. Those two things won't stop me from staying here again. It's actually private and close to bars and restaurants which is a little hard to find. The bar staff is great and the hotel has an overall cool vibe. There is a Cuban coffee place across the street which makes morning coffee nice. They also make homemade sandwiches which help for fishing trips. Long story shirt it's a four that could be a five!
Other trip May 17, 2014
Everything
1 night romance trip May 10, 2014
"Comfortable, Clean Stay!"
Perfect location for beach lovers. Rooms are great. Well equipped, clean, comfortable. Highly recommend
3 night trip Apr 27, 2014
Deb
"Would def. love to go back!"
Had a great time and would love to go back! My stay was not long enough! It was nice because it wasn't close to all the hoo-rah of the night, (quiet) but a quick 10 min walk got you there!
Other trip May 7, 2014
"Best accommodations I've had in a very long time"
Staff was beyond excellent. Beds and pillows were very comfortable. Top of the line kitchen appliances. Bathrooms were clean and modern. Hotel served free mid day snack and blended non alcoholic beverages and cucumber water. Morning muffins ad evening ice cream bars were very tasty. All and all best hotel stay with an very inexpensive price. Close to everything
Other trip May 2, 2014
"Great place!"
It's close enough to the sea of humanity (aka Duval Street) to walk and partake, but far enough away that one can have some down time. Hotel is very nice - lots of extra touches. Staff is outstanding. Room was great, but I think the people before us smoked. The smell wasn't crazy, but it was noticeable. The place is very clean, met some nice folks around the pool and the location is just perfect. Well done Santa Maria!
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Happy Girl
"Great hotel for a family"
The 2 room suites were great. The kids love the free smoothies at the pool plus the free dove ice cream bars and muffins each day in the suite. Close to the beach with free towels and chair service. Great location to all the activities. Great food options near by, walking distance. We skipped the car rental, we discovered we really did but need one. Love all the staff expect one, the blonde concierge, the other 2 at the font desk were great and all the pool attendant were up beat and pleasant, made for a great time.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
A.
"Nice, good location, nice staff, very helpful"
Hot water was intermittent, wife unable to shower when she liked
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2014
"Like a dream"
Just excellent - we regret just having spent one night here
1 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Bernhard
"Great Location and amenities, great for families"
Overall our stay was wonderful! Staff was super friendly and helpful. I rated the condition as ok only because I found it difficult to use the bathtub for our daughters bath the drain was super hard to open and close. Also the hotel is super modern, not exactly functional modern, the bathrooms lacked space to set anything down. Rooms were very clean, with the exception of running a vaccum, housekeeping apparently doesn't do that every day. Comfort I rated just ok, our bed was terrible both my husband and I woke with back aches, new mattresses are a must. Overall I would return, but I will ask for a different room to see if the beds are any better.
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
"Very nice suite."
The location was very convenient and quiet. Convenient store, scooter & bike renting, tourist center and the southernmost point were right down the street. The décor was very nice and new. We had the luxury suite for 5 people on the first floor facing the pool. The kitchen was amazingly equipped with high end appliances and stocked with everything you need in a kitchen. People are friendly. We loved the stay.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
Seaman
"Relaxing atmosphere, nice pool"
Location is little outside all the sights of downtown Key West; however, we rented an electric golf cart which made travel easy:) The attendant on duty was very helpful in booking the cart and with any questions we had. Very modern, nicely done, very clean...my only wish would have been to have a table and chairs rather than four bar stools. Nice pool, relaxing atmosphere... On the whole a great location...would definitely come again!
1 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2014
"Convenient Location"
Third stay at this hotel. We enjoy it every time. Great for our family - two teenagers. They arrange everything - had bikes ready for us. The location is great for Key West restaurants but also nice and quiet.
Other trip Mar 22, 2014
Ellen
"On the Quieter Side of Key West"
On the quieter side of Key West, walking distance to Duval St, and about a mile away from the crazy nightlife. Overall, the hotel had nice rooms, great amenities, free parking, and a very helpful staff. Would definitely stay here again!
2 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2014
Spring Break
"Location location"
We had a great trip to key west. The staff was beyond wonderful particularly at the pool. The location was great. The little extras, like muffins and smoothies were great for our group, my only issue was the accommodations felt smaller than I imagined and the pool area as well, was pretty tight. All and all though it was a great place
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
Loved it! Highly recommend!
3 night trip with friends Mar 3, 2014
"Internal"
Perfect location and fairly new accommodation. Nice pool. Good service. Great staff
Other trip Mar 7, 2014
Marcus
"One of the nicest hotels I have stayed at"
We only stayed for one night on a quick trip to Key West but was very happy with our choice. The staff was very accommodating and helpful. Our suite was beautiful with high end furnishing and fixtures. Will definitely be booking there for future trips to Key West.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014