All hotels in Moab, Utah, United States of America
889 N Main St, Moab, UT, 84532, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Extremely Pleased!"
We were extremely pleasantly surprised by the quality and comfort of this "budget motel"! It was the best hotel we stayed at during a 8 day multi-hotel including Ramada in Salt Lake (ugh!), and many other nights. Moab, the town, was also a delight, especially the Peachtree Cafe. I had figured Moab would be a small dusty place but it was the high light of our trip. Arches Nat'l Park was the best park out of the 5 we toured also! Go figure!
2 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
Debbie
"Fine but crowded"
Fine hotel, but crowded pool, and very crowded breakfast. To little seating and ran out of jam at 8 am
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Good stop for parks"
At north edge of town....great for stop before arches and canyon land ntl. Parks. Clean..wifi works....simple continental brkfst....crowded. Wonderful town for groceries and restaurants......joey's Italian was awesome for out west!!!!!
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
sharon
Comfortable and clean
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"One night was enough"
The hotel is old although it looks like the room might have been redone. The floor looks like wood and was hard to stand on, but probably cleaner than carpeting. The carpeting in the hallway really needed cleaning. Because of the age there isn't a lot of soundproofing and it sounded as if the people upstairs we're going to come through the ceiling. The person who checked us in was okay. The person who checked us out was very nice. The maid for our roomed chased me down because I had left my recharger plugged in. We didn't have our breakfast there even though it was included.
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
"Disappointed this time"
Had previously stayed here. Disappointed in the condition of the facility. Check in area was located right in front of breakfast eating area which was very congested with very few tables. Many of us had to eat around the pool area which definitely needed attention. Never have seen old folding chairs used which gave it a real rundown look. Pool decking surface needed redoing. Our room fridge was broken and was replaced quickly after settling into room. Staff was very responsive to taking care of this.
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Beautiful area, Motel close to Arches National Park, Denny's next door
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
FrankB
"Big, clean, modern room"
It was so refreshing to find a room with 3 queens! It was modern and clean with well done decor. I don't know if ALL rooms here are this nice, but I rated it a "5"!
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Good hotel, I'd stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2015
William E
"You get what you pay for."
The room is all new, which is nice. The exterior is old. The beds however were hard and the pillows smelled of sweat. The breakfast was minimal. You get what you pay for in price.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Meredith
"There is nothing Super about this Super 8"
The wifi was down all 4 days we were there and they did nothing to try to provide internet service (as the one and only computer they had was also down). There were much cheaper hotels we could've gone to without wifi and of course because we went through Hotels.com there was no discount even offered. When I inquired they said they couldn't help me. The cleaning only included making the bed and replacing towels. They did absolutely no other cleaning. I had to track the cleaning ladies down (who spoke almost no English at all) and ask them to please come sweep and mop. We are in a highly sandy destination where you're going to track sand in on a daily basis. The cleaning lady then handed me the broom so I could sweep and mop my own room. The beds were as hard as they come. I would never stay here again. Horrible service.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
"The price was right!"
Only one night! But the wood floor was very dirty. Walking barefoot got our feet black. My husband killed a cockroach in the bathroom.
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
"Bad smell."
The room smell really bad.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Roberto
"Dirty, sticky floors"
The only complaint I have is that the floors although tiled and in good good condition, needed to be mopped. They were sticky and left my bare feet black on the bottom. Other amenities were great. I'd stay there again but keep my shoes on.
3 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
"Clean, Quick and Cool"
The hotel recently underwent a remodel, and it's wonderful now. Hardwood floors in the rooms, updated TV sets, the whole nine yards. Overall, it was a very comfortable stay with very quick access to arches national park and canyons state park.
3 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
Rulon
Floors in room were sticky and dirty and bathroom smelled of urine. Hotel staff was very friendly and accomodating.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Kreg
"Not impressed"
We knew it was a budget hotel & we'd be so busy that we'd only be there at night to sleep, so we went for it. It was okay. Rooms were clean enough, but the white shower curtain was filthy. The lobby & breakfast area was bare & left a lot to be desired. The lobby staff did not look or act very professional. No elevator to 2nd floor, which is why we didn't choose it. We regretted it both nights when upstairs neighbors kept us awake (thin walls & no ceiling insulation). We didn't let our kids swim in the pool & we won't be returning. However, if you're just looking for something quick and cheap, this is your place.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"Good but...."
The hotel is what you'd expect. Nice room and great location. Only draw backs are a small breakfast place that got crowded fast and not enough laundry. I ended up using a 24hr location in town. I could also do without a roach in the room. If you are there to sleep and see the parks then this is the place for you.
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Nice rooms! Pleasantly surprised!"
The rooms have been renovated and it's looks great!
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
Stephen
Clean room with very comfortable beds. Service was fast and friendly. They do charge &5 if you lose your room key, which isn't a policy I've seen before, but it is understandable.
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Jillian
"renovated Super 8"
Recently renovoted. Clean and comfy. Continental breakfast not worth the stop.
2 night family trip May 3, 2015
Edward
"Comfortable Stay"
Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was light so we are out instead. Laundry facility made it nice while on the road.
2 night family trip May 26, 2015
"Moab Stay"
The staff needs a review in customer service. The room was nice, only issue was the shower curtain had a mildewy smell, needed to be replaced.
2 night romance trip May 19, 2015
"first time to Moab."
Met my sister and brother in law in Moab for a jeep playing weekend. Found the suite on sale on hotels.com. So glad we did. The room was updated with hardwood floors and plenty of room to visit. The couch and decor was nice. We had a sliding door which was nice. The beds were ok. The tub was old and peeling. The staff was indifferent. The rest of the hotel is a bit run down. We didn't even try the continental breakfast. To many bus tour guest to even see what was there. Good location and we enjoyed our stay. Has a fridge in the room.
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Wendy
"Super 8 moab"
Well done. Need better breakfast.
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Clean rooms"
Clean rooms, the breakfast was nice to have but some day to day variety would be good. Breakfast seating is a little congested
5 night trip May 12, 2015
"Not bad"
The breakfast are was extremly crowded, the property is showing it's age.
1 night romance trip Apr 15, 2015
Barry
"Red Rock Comfort"
Clean room. Newly remodeled. Nice flat screen with a good variety of channels. Probably the nicest Super 8 around. Near restaurants. In the middle of the outdoor capital of the Desert Southwest.
1 night business trip May 10, 2015
J.J.
"Typical clean Super 8"
Close to Arches
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Super 8 Moab"
Nice room. No hot breakfast but adequate for what we wanted.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
"A fine stay"
The room was a nicely appointed pleasant surprise. Breakfast was extremely sparse. Location was good- very close to the entrance to Arches National Park, but a bit outside of downtown Moab.
2 night family trip May 5, 2015
"Good stay in a beautiful town"
We stayed here during Spring Break in room 205. The hotel was clean and the room was big and it had a frig, microwave, and flat-screen tv. The beds were comfy and the view from the room was great. The hotel is 5 minutes from Arches National Park and 5 minutes from all the major restaurants. The breakfast was ok but it was very crowded. There is a Denny's right next door. The only downside was that there were some weird people staying at the hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Over priced"
Thin towels & cold coffee
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Nice and Friendly"
Room was nice and clean, the staff is great. Got very quiet in the evening making it easier to fall asleep.
2 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
"Terrible"
Will not stay here again. Terrible..
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Romero
Only stayed one night to finish visiting Arches NP. Everything was excellent. Clean room, large TV, breakfast area was constantly restocked. A great bargain.
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Shawn
"my family was there for my son three year death"
it was great, but we only had one wash cloth for 4 people that the only bad thing thank you
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Marsha
"Perfect location"
Our kids took a rest in the pool and I could filled up the ice box with fresh food for our remained canyon trip. It was located the end of Moab downtown but you can get there within 5min. Many restaurants and big grocery store are there. And most of all, nearby arches and canyon land. You can save your time and enjoy the nature enough.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Clean and nice! The area for breakfast is way too small for the size of the motel.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Nice Hotel just outside Moab"
The room was very comfortable and had laundry facilities. A big help after a week riding the trails around Moab and not having to go home with a load of wash to do. The WiFi was fast and easy to connect to. There was breakfast included but it was bare bones.Toast, toaster waffles, cereal and yogurt. Coffee (lukewarm) and juice. Overall, it was a nice stay and would stay again but would be nice if the choices on the breakfast menu were increased.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"A bit of a disappointment."
The lamp was broken and being held up by the chair. Breakfast was pretty poor. A nasty white stain on a red pillow on the bed. Someone walking behind me that had just checked in said it was dingy. I would agree.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Don't bother"
The breakfast was frozen waffles and yogurt. The Wi-Fi was completely unreliable and did not stay connected long enough to read/send emails.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Great value"
...
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Gerald
I was very disappointed with my stay. After arriving at the hotel and entering the room after a long drive we were ready to rest. Opening the bed sheets we discovered hair on the pillow and black specks on the bed sheet it's self. The sheets weren't new, the supposed to be white was washed out and out of color. The breakfast was the worst part. No space to sit, only one employe bringing food out and unpleasant overall.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Veronica
"Not worth the money"
Room was dirty. Wasn't ready for check in at 3. Socks were still in a drawer. Fruit snacks were on floor. Sand on floor. Didn't give more cups each day or wash cloths. Beds were hard. Cards didn't work second day
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Sue
"Excellent Location"
Very good location. Very close to the downtown Moab and Arches NP.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
V
"Surprising"
The room was surprisingly nice compared to the look of the exterior of the building. Everything was clean and modern. The continental breakfast was not worth the wait in line or the wait for a table. I would stay here again and go to MCDonald's for breakfast!
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Excellent motel."
Everything about this motel was excellent--the cleanliness, the comfort of the beds, the room amenities, and the people at the front desk. The only criticism that might be made would be the breakfast offerings, but there is a good restaurant next door. Motel chains with numbers in their names generally do not receive high marks for the things mentioned in my opening comments, but travelers should not be deterred from giving this one a try just because of the commonality of the name. This Super 8 is far above others with similar names.
3 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Breakfast area is too crowded"
I've never seen such a crowd during breakfast hours, and the small breakfast area got messed up quickly because so many people. Unless you go there early in the morning, expect to line up to get a breakfast. I think this place is overpriced.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015