All hotels in Moab, Utah, United States of America
889 N Main St, Moab, UT, 84532, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Good stay in a beautiful town"
We stayed here during Spring Break in room 205. The hotel was clean and the room was big and it had a frig, microwave, and flat-screen tv. The beds were comfy and the view from the room was great. The hotel is 5 minutes from Arches National Park and 5 minutes from all the major restaurants. The breakfast was ok but it was very crowded. There is a Denny's right next door. The only downside was that there were some weird people staying at the hotel.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"A night i Moab, UT"
Good value.
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
Elaine
The cost of the stay here does not match in any way the condition of the hotel from the poor lighting in the lobby to the condition of the overall hotel...hall carpets, distasteful decorating, rooms without carpet, poor lighting in rooms etc. etc. Location is the only thing this hotel has going for it. The cost to run this hotel is no different from the cost to run any hotel so the high rate it charges should be used to fix up the facility.
Other trip May 7, 2015
Great place to stay. I would say the staff could use a little cheering up. Seemed like everyone who worked there was angry or just rude.
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Over priced"
Thin towels & cold coffee
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Great affordable"
Great and affordable hotel near downtown and arches national park. Next to dennys if you need a quick fix.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"Great Hotel for the price"
Honestly I was expecting less than I got. Continental breakfast was decent, which included cereal, juice, coffee, toaster waffles, and pastries. Rooms were nice, although my room was the furthest it could be from anything in the hotel, including exits (That was rough with 3 kids). Overall, I was pleased with the value I got.
Other trip May 1, 2015
Truth_Be_Told
"Nice and Friendly"
Room was nice and clean, the staff is great. Got very quiet in the evening making it easier to fall asleep.
2 night family trip Apr 21, 2015
"Terrible"
Will not stay here again. Terrible..
1 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Romero
Only stayed one night to finish visiting Arches NP. Everything was excellent. Clean room, large TV, breakfast area was constantly restocked. A great bargain.
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
Shawn
"my family was there for my son three year death"
it was great, but we only had one wash cloth for 4 people that the only bad thing thank you
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Marsha
"Perfect location"
Our kids took a rest in the pool and I could filled up the ice box with fresh food for our remained canyon trip. It was located the end of Moab downtown but you can get there within 5min. Many restaurants and big grocery store are there. And most of all, nearby arches and canyon land. You can save your time and enjoy the nature enough.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Clean and nice! The area for breakfast is way too small for the size of the motel.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Nice Hotel just outside Moab"
The room was very comfortable and had laundry facilities. A big help after a week riding the trails around Moab and not having to go home with a load of wash to do. The WiFi was fast and easy to connect to. There was breakfast included but it was bare bones.Toast, toaster waffles, cereal and yogurt. Coffee (lukewarm) and juice. Overall, it was a nice stay and would stay again but would be nice if the choices on the breakfast menu were increased.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
"A bit of a disappointment."
The lamp was broken and being held up by the chair. Breakfast was pretty poor. A nasty white stain on a red pillow on the bed. Someone walking behind me that had just checked in said it was dingy. I would agree.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
"Don't bother"
The breakfast was frozen waffles and yogurt. The Wi-Fi was completely unreliable and did not stay connected long enough to read/send emails.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
"Great value"
...
3 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Gerald
I was very disappointed with my stay. After arriving at the hotel and entering the room after a long drive we were ready to rest. Opening the bed sheets we discovered hair on the pillow and black specks on the bed sheet it's self. The sheets weren't new, the supposed to be white was washed out and out of color. The breakfast was the worst part. No space to sit, only one employe bringing food out and unpleasant overall.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Veronica
"Not worth the money"
Room was dirty. Wasn't ready for check in at 3. Socks were still in a drawer. Fruit snacks were on floor. Sand on floor. Didn't give more cups each day or wash cloths. Beds were hard. Cards didn't work second day
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Sue
"Excellent Location"
Very good location. Very close to the downtown Moab and Arches NP.
2 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
V
"Surprising"
The room was surprisingly nice compared to the look of the exterior of the building. Everything was clean and modern. The continental breakfast was not worth the wait in line or the wait for a table. I would stay here again and go to MCDonald's for breakfast!
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Excellent motel."
Everything about this motel was excellent--the cleanliness, the comfort of the beds, the room amenities, and the people at the front desk. The only criticism that might be made would be the breakfast offerings, but there is a good restaurant next door. Motel chains with numbers in their names generally do not receive high marks for the things mentioned in my opening comments, but travelers should not be deterred from giving this one a try just because of the commonality of the name. This Super 8 is far above others with similar names.
3 night family trip Apr 7, 2015
"Breakfast area is too crowded"
I've never seen such a crowd during breakfast hours, and the small breakfast area got messed up quickly because so many people. Unless you go there early in the morning, expect to line up to get a breakfast. I think this place is overpriced.
Staff could be more frindly Room clean Pool nice and clean Nearby village
jürgen
"Broken toilet and coffee maker."
When we reported broken toilet and the coffee maker, no solution was offered instead the staff suggested to use the public restroom at the Denny's restaurant across the parking lot. The continental breakfast was only toast and waffles, no yoghurt or eggs....room was small and way over priced. Lobby was not clean and the staff are not friendly. We really regret our stay and will never ever use this chain anymore.
evie
"Hotel OK Breakfast area too small"
The rooms are clean. The breakfast is too small when the hotel is full...
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Pleasantly Surprised!"
Very clean & comfortable - will stay there every time we travel to Moab
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Fair but overpriced"
We happened to book this room during Jeep Safari weekend, although not participating in that event, and therefore paid the outrageously ridiculous price of approximately $160/night. It's like paying Hawaii prices for Utah desert location. That said, the hotel was overall better than other Super 8's I've stayed at, with the exception of Several Long Human Hairs found in multiple locations in the room - thoroughly disgusting. In my opinion, a complete cleansing of residual hair from previous guests and housekeeping is an absolute minimum in cleanliness of a hotel room. This room did not pass that minimum expectation, hence the low score on room cleanliness. The facilites and amenities were adequate. The pool and hot tub were pleasant, also appreciated that there were pool towels available in that general vicinity which allowed us to not have to bring down room towels for the pool. The breakfast was just ok, pretty sparse offering in general and very crowded. I've been at many hotels that have waffle makers in this type of breakfast offering. The breakfast here was Eggo-type waffles that you send through a toaster oven, no where near quality of the belgian waffle makers which allow you to make a fresh waffle. Overall experience was ok. If you've stayed at Super 8 anywhere, you know to not expect much going in. We only stayed here due to cost, while ridiculous, was still lowest of options available for this spring break, jeep safari weekend. F for multiple hairs.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
mauimatt
"Convenient and we'll appointed."
My son and I stayed two nights here and were surprised how nice our room was for the price we paid. The location was close to Arches and other areas we were visiting. I would be happy to stay here again.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Nice Hotel and No Gouging During EJS15"
The hotel was nice. Breakfast left much to be desired. There was a nice, large flat screen tv, but no channels in HD, which was really odd. Wireless internet was good, and the hotel was clean. They didn't charge ridiculous rates during Easter Jeep Safari, like some hotels did. I'll stay there again the next time I come to EJS.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Just ok"
Not enough food or seating at breakfast. Too many trailers parked in the lot. They should have a trailer parking section.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
An average hotel. Breakfast area is too small for the amount of guests.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
"Work related."
I had a 3 man crew stay there for 2 nights. They enjoyed the rooms and were well rested. Facilities were all good. Thanks,
Oil Field
"Excellent Hotel"
Love the Super 8 in Moab! Clean Hitel and a friendly staff!
"Terrible staff"
Some of hotel staffs are terrible. They had cold/stone face when I asked the questions. They seem had no interests to help the customer.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Great deal!"
Super 8's have come a long way! The room was spotless and modern. The location on the east end of town made it quick and easy to get to Arches. The only negative was breakfast...it was crowded and the one person they had working it could not keep up with cleaning or restocking. There are plenty of great breakfast joints in Moab though. We would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
Erin
"Close to Arches"
Not bad. Other than listening to a few "Tweens" run up and down the halls, the facility was nice.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"The Good and Bad of the Super 8 Moab- March 2015"
The Moab Super 8 both met and didn't meet certain expectations based on my one night stay Friday, March 20th. It was a race weekend, with thousands of half marathon runners in the city and many had rooms at the Super 8 that evening for Saturday's race. The one positive experience I had was when we arrived Friday at 11:30am and were able to get our room earlier than the stated 3:00pm check-in time. The man who I assume was the day shift manager seemed half annoyed about my question, but I got the room earlier still. It just seemed like more a burden to him to complete my basic request is how I felt. No "thank you" after completion of check-in from him either, even after I myself said thank you to him. This guy wasn't really the problem compared to when we returned from our day's trips out hiking and climbing. At that time, there were about 3-4 young women running the front desk now. I could tell that they were high school related age, which to me was part of the problem. For instance, they all seemed to be bothered by any question I or I saw other guests asking. When my friend asked if they by chance any ibuprophen, to which one of the young ladies snapped at him with a "no." later, when we asked where the spa towels were, they snapped again and pointed their finger and said, "over there!" So in my honest opinion, the Super 8 Moab could use improvement in the customer service area of their operations. Considering the fact I paid $227.00 for one night there.
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Brad
"Super 8, Super Garbage"
The staff is not courteous, The hallways are disgusting filthy. The beds are fairly hard. They have nice tv's, but with a poor picture. The price is good for the area. It is a good thing that this is a hotel in a beautiful resort area and that your purpose is not to enjoy the Motel, but to enjoy the area, because this hotel is downright awful. The continental breakfast is bare minimum, the food is quick, easy and poor quality. The dining area is not adequately sized and the food is not adequately stocked when the hotel is full of tourists. If you have a few more dollars I would recommend staying somewhere else. If you just need a place to crash then this is the hotel for you.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Repaso
"The service sucks"
The girl at the reception table was extremely unfriendly. She didn't even explain how everything works and didn't even look at my face. The location was pretty cool and nice, six minute to the entrance of the Arches National park, and just besides the hotel there is a Denny's restaurant which is really convenient for the late night arrivals.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"pleasant surprise"
arches road trip!
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Moab"
Moab Canonland half marathon was what we were there for. Overall stay was comfortable and pretty quite. Would stay there again.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Suraj
"Worse experience ever"
Very bad service at the reception. No restroom at hotel lobby. The reply from the receptionist was "every hotel room is provided with toilet, there is no reason to provide restroom at the lobby". Breakfast was boring and limited choice. No reason for me to go back to the hotel again.
1 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Kong Wee
"What a fiasco!"
This hotel was a big disappointment! I expected very little from a Super 8 and got even less than I expected. The beds were double - not queen as advertised. The room was poorly designed and cramped. The toilet didn't flush right, the breakfast was less than most and the eating area was way too small for the number of rooms. I talked to the manager about the bed size and toilet issue, and his response was, "I don't care. It doesn't affect my job." That sums up what is wrong with this hotel. Very overpriced for what you get!
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Incredible for the Money"
Incredibly re-done rooms, immaculate cleanliness, perfect stay!
1 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2015
We prepaid for the room. They booked it to someone else. There were other in the same situation. Guess they double book some and hope there are no shows.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Hotel Fine, Parking Awful."
Our stay was fine and the room served its purpose. We went to Moab to be outdoors but didn't want to camp. The only major negative was the parking. Other hotel guests had big trailers and motorcycles parked in the stalls and each night when we came back there was never any place to park my Ford Focus. Probably would not be my first choice next time but would stay here if I had to or was trying to stay within a budget.
2 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
"Exceeded Expectations"
I was very surprised to find seemingly newly modern renovated rooms in a Super 8. The room had simple modern decor with laminate "wood" flooring which is nice in a cheap hotel because its much easier to keep clean compared to carpets and it makes the whole room feel cleaner. The Flat panel TV looked like a 40inch but we weren't there for TV. Overall the experience was great and the room was much better than expected for the price.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Ezra
Probably the best room in a Super 8 I have ever stayed in. They were very upscale with granite counters, something you normally only find in higher end hotels. Can't say enough about the room, it was beautiful.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"Not for light sleepers"
I've stayed here a couple times now and everything is fine. Except one thing. Sound travels very well down those halls and sometimes it sounds like the door being opened across the hall is actually yours. Pretty small gripe, I guess, but if you're a light sleeper you may not have a restful time. On the plus side, this is perhaps the cleanest Super 8 I've ever experienced. I'm usually disappointed by how grungy Super 8's are but this one may be new enough that it doesn't suffer from that.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015