All hotels in Arlington, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1075 Wet N Wild Way, Arlington, TX, 76011, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

2.8
    2.8
    2.4
"Mildew"
Room smelled like mildew and was very outdated. Only good thing was location from AT&T Stadium.
2 night trip Oct 4, 2014
J.T.
It was pleasant.
1 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
Antrianett
"Eh... it's a cheap econo lodge what did you expect"
It's about what you'd expect from a cheap econolodge room... but close enough to AT&T stadium to basically be a bed to sleep in.... that's about it.
Doug
"remodeling"
The walls were dirty need paint job carpet was very dirty need new carpet and the the stove was old burners were wrapped with foul pape....not a Hotel that I will be staying at anymore
1 night business trip Oct 4, 2014
My husband and I stayed here to run the Six Flags Biggestlooserrunwalk 5k. I waited till the last minute to book and this one had the cheapest rate for an overnight stay. The room was clean and comfortable. It is an older hotel so don't expect anything like the " newer" ones in the area
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Teresa
"Very Disappointing!!!!!"
Again....we did not have ANY hot water!!! The room was dirty and musty!
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"You get what you pay for or a little less"
After calling Hotels.com and them calling the hotel we still had trouble when checking in. The clerk was not friendly and bordered on being rude. The hotel was probably nice 40 years ago. The beds were completely broken down, subfloors were uneven under the dirty carpet, and the tube type tv's needed replaced a while ago. Breakfast was minimal but okay. Good location close to thestadium and Six Flags.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Noah
"Dallas game"
Room wasnt the cleanest. Front desk wasnt very helpful. But the location & price was right
2 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
will never stay there again, no hot water, tubs/showers broken/patched, shower valves loose/not easy to operate, closet mirrors off rollers, very dissatisfied
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
steve johnson
This was the worst stay ever at this hotel it was nasty no one clean our room we couldn't get clean towels toilets got stop up had to pay to part and we stayed there and worst of all air kept going in and out and it was hot the only good thing was close to six flag and water park I will never stay there again
2 night trip Sep 27, 2014
Sheila
"Location but nothing else"
Outstanding location if you are going to JerryWorld or the Ballpark. Also close to Wal Mart for any supplies. The hotel itself is in extremely poor condition and obviously relies on their proximity to sports venues for business. Stayed in 2 different rooms during our stay, both were gross with old dingy carpet, nasty old appliances, and semi-clean bathroom.
3 night romance trip Sep 26, 2014
Randy
"close to AT & T stadium"
Hotel was dirty and run down. Would not stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2014
Jay
"About what you'd expect"
Nothing fancy at all, like nothing...but worked ok to stay near AT&T stadium. Took the shuttle to the game $5 / per person and walked back. A close bed is about all its good for
"Cowboys game"
Front desk clerk messed up the reservation. Checked my guests into the wrong room, but once everyone was there we moved everyone into the right rooms. Just very inconvenient. Rooms were dated not as clean as they should've been. There were stains on the sheets & kitchen area not clean especially the fridge. Price was good for the location, only because we booked 3 weeks out.
1 night trip with friends Sep 27, 2014
"Not bad."
We stayed here to go to the Saints game at Cowboys' stadium. Good location. Dallas won't serve drinks until 10:30 am?!? Room had a fold out couch that was cool. fridge and stove. only issue was the vending machine didn't have any water. It was good enough.
1 night trip with friends Sep 28, 2014
Russell
"Old and out dated."
The service was excellent and the staff was very nice and knowledgeable, and the rating that was posted probably accurate. The hotel is very old and out dated. My decision to stay there was based on price (my mistake) and location.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
Nick
"Location-That's about it"
About the only thing good about this hotel is the location. Sheets had cigarette burns both night, so even after house keeping they still did not change the sheets, the blankets had black hair balls in it. Everything is outdated, A/C was horrible. Wall outlets for phone chargers did not have covers and wires were exposed. Hotel has a underground "shuttle" service, where they charge their guests ATLEAST $5-10 per person to take them less than a mile down the road and then still ask for tips. EVERY hotel i've ever been to that offer a shuttle service is free, that should come along with the room rates. But not at this one, they still charge you and ask you for more money. If you are looking for a cheap hotel with a pretty good location this might be for you, but i will fork out a few extra dollars and stay at a better place.
3 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"ok lication"
Wouldn't fix my rooms hot water even when I called down to the office told me to move rooms..... Never again
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
"my one night stay."
Comfortable stay my AC broke down at my condo and Econo Lodge save my life. Very comfortable bed, clean.The shower was was like massage after that sleep like baby. The Waffles were delicious, I Will stay again.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Myrna
"Location was Perfect"
The Location was perfect for everything that we needed to see. The room was very clean and a plus. However, it was very noisy most of the evening, I am not sure what the situation was but the room above us sounded like people jumping up and down most of the night and early in the morning, at one point it sounded like someone may have fallen. We had strange people coming to our door, and when my husband answered they said oh wrong room. We found this strange. Which that is nothing that the hotel was responsible for .
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Its all in the name"
This hotel says everything in its name(ECONO). Everything is cheap. The rooms are set in the 70's but clean,. The a/c is older than dirt but works and real loud. Bathroom was adequate with a new hairdryer but plugs looked suspect. Shower/bath was old but clean and plumbing work had been down but the wall wasn't repaired. The breakfast is very bare bones but the area to eat in was clean and seemed redone. The reception person was very nice when checking but the older man at night was very blunt and unfriendly. All the maintenance people that I greeted totally ignored me. I don't feel anyone likes working there. The location is excellent within walking distance of the Deathstar, Ranger stadium, and wet and wild. I would recommend this place if on a budget and only staying for a short time, You get what you pay for.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
JohnP
"close to the convention I had to attend"
fair
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
"You have to keep in mind the room cost $50."
Given the proximity to Six Flags, Globe Life Park, and AT&T Stadium, this room is a steal for $50. I stayed the night with my two kids, 3 & 1, to attend a couple Braves/Rangers ballgames. The rooms were run down, the in wall AC unit looked damaged (but worked), little things throughout the room needed repair, and the breakfast was average at best (cereal, waffles, bagels, muffins, OJ, apple juice, and milk). That said, I paid $50 for the stay and was able to walk to the game (less than a mile). Would I stay there again? Maybe. I did see a few other hotels closer that I would at least check first.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2014
"close to our convention"
my room was ok..a little warm and the controls did not work properly, I had no coffee cups in my room..so couldn't drink coffee. my boss had asked for a dble bed in there room and it was just one king, he changed rooms and the key wouldn't work..so there are room for improvements...but we just spent the night there, I am glad our stay wasn't longer.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
"No Hot Water!"
Good Location, but room did not have hot water when we needed showers in the morning and the room smelled old and dingy.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"One Dirty Place"
I called to get an early check in and they wanted $20. The girl on the phone was completely rude. The only reason I stayed at this hotel was everything was either booked or $400 due to the Cowboys season opener.the rooms were dirty. I had to wear flip flops in the shower. Avoid this hotel.
3 night trip Sep 5, 2014
Avid Traveler
"Location, location, location!"
I stayed here September 6-7, 2014 to visit the AT&T stadium. It was within walking distance and the pool area was fairly decent. However, we asked for extra towels and never got them. We asked for a couple of plastic bags and were refused. We called about the vent into the bedroom because we could not get it to turn on and they stated that those no longer work but they would bring us a fan. We never received the fan. I could not get hot water when needed. There was a pink stain and a cigarette burned hole in our sheet and hair in the dresser drawer. There is aluminum foil on the stove burners. Breakfast was decent and included waffles, cereal, and bagels. This hotel location is great because it is close to everything but it was disheartening to pay $279.00 for two nights here.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Our stay at this hotel was awful! The rooms were very below satisfaction. They were old and not the cleanest. Our two air conditioners in both rooms did not work properly so both rooms were very warm and uncomfortable. We did not sleep well at all. One of our rooms did not have hot water. We also complained about our air and the front desk said they would send a maintenance man to check it the next morning but no one ever came. They offered fans and then were told they were out of them. We also killed a huge water bug in one of the rooms. The location to AT&T stadium was awesome.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"It's not the fault of the guys who work here!"
Rooms are run down and dirty, 1st room they gave me was infested with roaches - employees were very nice about switching rooms and the 2nd room WAS better (but still run down and bathroom was dirty) - only reason I'd stay here would be to go to Cowboys game which was intended purpose of stay this time - I'd be surprised if the hotel just didn't fall apart before my next stay! Again, employees have little control over the physical condition of the place and were very easy to work with - also, free breakfast was nice and the pool looked very nice tho we didn't use it - it's obvious that folks live at this hotel what with the grills in the halls and such - overall glad we found a place so close (walking distance) to where we needed to be, but I wouldn't recommend this hotel if you needed a clean, quiet, comfortable place while on vacation - you'd probably be disappointed.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Tod
"Very disappointing,"
We checked into our room and found that the air conditioner didn't work. It was 100 degrees outside and for the air conditioner not to be working was unrealistic. The management did put us up in another room once we called them up from our cell phone since the phone in the room to the front desk didn't work either. Once we got to the other room which was a bigger room and the air conditioner was working we found that the comode didn't work. You had to lift the topof othe back of the comode and pull the chain to get the water to go down. We were on the way to a viewing of my father who had just passed away and we just didn't have time to continute to change rooms. The night went by o-k since we only had to stay there for a few hours but in the morning when I was taking a shower I heard a scream and it was my wife that had just seen one of the biggest water bugs (she thought it was a roach) come out of the closet. Of course I had to kill it and we got out as fast as we could. Would never stay here again even if I was given freen nights. Quite disappointing to say the least.
Other trip Sep 4, 2014
Andy
"Horrible rooms"
I stayed in the room for a few hours after arriving to TX at 1 am from FL. Upon walking in the room I could see the room was old. The furniture was chipped, the carpet smelt old, and the microwave was ancient. We were placed in a room where the tub was absolutely disgusting. It had dirt stains and they tried to cover some issue in the tub with a mat that was also dirty. The toilet did not flush properly and we could not get it to flush tissue down despite using a plunger. The bed sheets were stained. I dared not sleep under the sheets. Thank goodness we brought our own throw sheets and used that to cover ourselves. My husband had his own pillow from home and I used my sweater to cover the pillows. That's how grossed out we were. If we were not so exhausted from the drive we would have left immediately. We left as soon as we could after getting a few hours of sleep. I don't know if all the rooms were like ours, but it was not inhabitable and should not be offered as a room until some major remodeling and cleaning happens. Despite the horrible premises, the lady at the front desk was very nice.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
"Smelly, and gross"
Booked for a football game so we did not spend very much time in there, thankfully. We booked a King size bed, but upon check in we received a Full/Queen. The bathroom was dirty, the shower had stains along the wall, and the shower only worked as a bath; shower head did not work. The bed sheets had pencil drawings, indicating that they had not been washed; so we bought sheets at Walmart to put on them. You get what you pay for, its a cheap hotel; but I did not expect it to be so disgusting. They had good breakfast waffles?
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
MC
"two - 2 bedroom suites, perfect for eight people"
It was a great location and the staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were perfect for a family of eight.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
Roxanne
"Worst Hotel Stay EVERY"
This hotel was awful! Our reservation said free shuttle anywhere within 5 miles of the hotel - however this DOES NOT INCLUDE Six flags, the water park, AT&T Stadium (dallas cowboys) or Texas Rangers Stadium... They charge $5 per person (we had 12 in our group). They would not honor the terms of our room agreement. The beds were so hard my ribs hurt every morning. The shower head was cracked in half, it came out like a garden hose and was at best warm... AWFUL HOTEL! The staff was rude and inconsiderate. Never would stay there again!.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Great location for a t&t"
Except for minor hotel maintenance issues great stay and location friendly staff would definitely stay here again walking distance to a t & t
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Walking distance to Cowboy Stadium"
Room could use some updating but it was clean and comfortable. Employees were friendly.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
I will not stay here again. The girl at the front desk was confused with everything checking me in. We get our room and it is right next to a heaping pile of trash that smelled so bad. They have a large rolling dumpster that they put all the trash bags in from each guest's room and they just leave it out there for you to walk by going to your room. Disgusting. Enough said.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"You get what you pay for."
My partner and I booked an evening here for our fifth anniversary, and while I'm on a tight budget and wasn't expecting anything terribly fancy, it was a bit of a bummer. The room was like one of our old apartments; chips in the wall, poor water pressure (hold the flush lever down until it's all done, guys, seriously), stains on the couch. Nice pool, but the jacuzzi was room-temperature and had sand at the bottom (despite a complete lack of sand in, oh, a 10-mile radius?). All in all, we really needed the night to ourselves and I was happy to be there, but I think I'll spring for something nicer next time.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
-E
"Poor service and less the adequate infastructure"
The hotel was below average. The front desk clerk seemed to be lost, ask her to call a cab so we could go to globe life park because there shuttle service was not running. She failed to do so, after speaking with the manager about the shuttle service he took us to the park in his own personal vehicle. Huge plus!!! Returned to the room to find the shower and ac not working properly and had to argue with the same front desk clerk to get her to switch our room. In general great hotel manager, less than stellar facilities and hotel staff.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
matt
"Remodel soon?"
I hate to complain but this place needs some major renovations. Our shower was falling apart and rooms were seriously outdated! Although the young lady at the front desk was very helpful, the hotel wasn't that great. The location was the best part if it. Not a bad place but not worth the price.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
J
"Stayed for a Rangers game."
Toilet did not work and AC didn't work. It too them about 45 minutes to get it fixed. It's really close to Cowboys and Rangers.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Kyle
"not bad for the price"
Rooms needs upgrading!!! Air conditioning wasn't working right in our first room but got quickly moved to a new room that was Very cold ;) overall not a bad place for the price!!!!
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
dana
"dirty and bad service"
The rooms were a good size, but the floors were filthy. We had a 2 bedroom suite for 6 and they gave us 4 towels the 1st night and could not give us more than 2 the rest of the week due to the being out of towels! The hotel was not even full! Breakfast was terrible as the waffle irons did not cook good at all and they did not offer anything else. The vending machines were constantly empty. 2nd floor air conditioners were blowing hot air and another guest went and bought his own towels. When we go back to Texas next summer, Econolodge is out!
5 night business trip Aug 6, 2014
Aaron
"Close to 6 Flags and AT&T Stadium, great location"
The room we were in was a King Suite. It smelled like stale cigarettes. I assume the room used to be a smoking room and was converted, or may have still been a smoking room. TV's were very small and old and the carpet was very old as well. If you are looking for a nice place, this is not it. If you are looking for an inexpensive hotel to stay at while you visit local attractions, then this is a great place. Just keep your clothes in ziplock bags, otherwise you smell like a 60 year veteran smoker wherever you go...yuk!
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Not bad for the price. We wanted something close to Six Flags and Hurricane Harbor, that was big enough for our family of 6. We got the 2 bedroom suite, which had one double bed, one king sized bed and a sofa bed. It had a full kitchen, which we had planned on using, but it didn't come with any cooking utensils, like most hotel kitchens do and didn't want to buy everything, so we just used the fridge. There were no shelves in the fridge, which was inconvenient. The only ice machine was broke. The sheets on the sofa bed hadn't been changed, because there was a crumpled receipt in the sheets. The breakfast included waffles, cereal, muffins, fresh fruit, milk and juice. The juice was very watery and tasted awful. Everything else was fine. Overall, we weren't too disappointed, considering the price and location.
3 night family trip Aug 1, 2014
Cyndi
"Great for a quick stop"
Liked the location, easy access from the highway. Room was ok, cleanliness-wise. The sheets had some stains on them. Front desk was helpful. Good value.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Hotel stay"
Room hadn't been cleaned. Lady at desk was an idiot. AC didn't cool the room. This hotel isn't worth $ 50.00 per night.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Room is in need of facelift very very outdated"
Bad will never use them again was horrible. Room air don't work carpet filthy. Smell like mold\musty
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
renia
The sheets smelled like some one just sleep on them the wall needed painting sheets were tore if u charge 100 dollars it least up date it
Other trip Jul 19, 2014