All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
Langham Place, Regent Street, London, England, W1B 2QS, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Don't Bother"
My stay was miserable there. I was booked and paid for two nights but only stayed for one. The beds were small and very uncomfortable. There was no air conditioning on the hottest day of the year. The wifi was intermittent and difficult. The key "process" may be quaint to some, to me it is antiquanted and silly. This hotel needs to be upgraded. Right now, it is a collection of bad habits that have been allowed to linger far too long.
2 night business trip Jul 21, 2013
JG
"It was better than a 4 but not quit a 5..."
The hotel is well situated. It is across the street from a hotel costing several times as much but I found everything I needed right here. It was a couple of blocks from the tube. Easy connection to Paddington and the office I was visiting. The restaurant was very good but limited. The only things I found a tad annoying were that the AC cut off mid morning and it happened to be hot in London at the time. It would have been nice to have cut back on in late afternoon before I got back. But it did cool down pretty quickly. Also the shower curtain clung to you. Hey if those are the only problems, it is pretty good I'd say!
4 night business trip Jul 16, 2013
D Smith
"Great location, but needs a refresh"
Perfect location at a good value for seeing all the sights of London. The room finishes are in need of updating as they are a bit tired and musty. Even with that, the location and price outweighs the downsides.
5 night family trip Jul 7, 2013
MFritts
"Friday 05 July Stay"
The hotel is conveniently located near Oxford Circus Underground station, and is within easy walking distance of Picadilly Circus. The staff were very competent and courteous. The dinner in The Heights restaurant was excellent.
Other trip Jul 12, 2013
"Please consider another hotel"
Our room had a terrible smell of mold that emanated from the bathroom because of poor ventilation. The tile floor in the bathroom was broken, as was the desk. The decorative pillow on the bed and bed runner, and the curtains all had stains on them and the chair for the desk had dried cereal stains on it. Overall, I was very disappointed with the quality of our room, especially considering how much we paid for it. The staff were all friendly, but at the end of the day, if the room is not clean or smells, it ruins the experience. I would rather pay more than to not have to stay in this hotel again.
5 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Cristina
"fantastic location"
This hotel is centrally located to everything. You can walk most anywhere or do as we did and got a one week metro pass. Service at the hotel was excellent. Room was large and clean. Only thing I can knock is the toilet seat was broken and the towel heater didn't work. Other than that, we will be back.
7 night family trip Jun 27, 2013
ron
"Nice enough, but not noteworthy"
The hotel didn't quite meet my expectations after reading their website. However, the room was clean, and the staff friendly, even if they didn't know much about the area. The concierge, when found, was helpful. The rooms were a good size for the location - plenty of room for two people.
Other trip Jun 28, 2013
"Nice hotel with good view"
I liked the location and nearby areas to walk. Good value. Clean, quiet.
2 night trip Jun 17, 2013
"This hotel needs a major renovation."
We realize staying in London would we most likely in a older hotel,but this was old,outdated. The whole facilty needs a major overhaul to bring it up to a good standard that most people are used to. We sat waiting for our taxi to the airport and heard others complaining even more than we were. Good possibilties for this place but they need to spend the money and make it right.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
richard
"Verify amenities before check-in"
Hotel is in a very nice location. Upon check-in, I was told that my floor had no air conditioning. Normally, this would not be an issue, but the weather was unseasonable warm for London. Fortunately, my window opened and the hotel provided a small fan. In fairness to the hotel, they offered to move me but I refused due to re-packing everything. Lastly, they advertised free wifi, but I wasn't able to access it unless I went to the restaurant on the top floor.
4 night family trip Jun 6, 2013
"Convenient location close to Oxford Circus"
Great location. Good places to eat very close to the hotel. The room was clean. Free wi-fi. No complaints!!
4 night family trip May 22, 2013
"Good hotel and convenient location"
We had a good experience at the hotel. The room was clean and nicely decorated. The hotel was located about a 5 minute walk to Oxford Circus underground station, which was very convenient. We took a double decker bus tour and one of the stops was only about 2 blocks away from the hotel. We would definitely stay here again.
Other trip May 21, 2013
Kristen
"Fabulous hotel in fabulous location."
Highly recommended!
8 night trip May 9, 2013
"Great location but..."
The best place about this hotel is the location. It is in the middle of it all. Two blocks from the Oxford Circus tube - excellent location. Unfortunately this is where the review goes southbound. Three things majorly wrong with my room. 1) the tub drain would just not drain unless you held the knob. The knob was supposed to be turned and you can just leave it but mine was broke and they couldn't fix it. So take a shower and have water up to your calf. 2) The Wifi is free but completely useless. If you need to rely on Wifi for business this is NOT the place to go. 3) Various outlets in the room were out. In general, the rooms are old and in serious need of upgrade. They are clean mind you but no cleaning is going to fix the need to repair their rooms. Spend the extra money or go to a cheaper part of town and pay the same money for a much better hotel. The staff though is great but they can only do so much.
4 night trip May 12, 2013
"happy happy"
i have stayed at the saint georges hotel many times the last 2 years and must say that i am always happy. no nonsens basic 4 star hotel with good staff and straight to the point serveice for what it is.i stay there when ever i can.
4 night business trip Apr 12, 2013
tomas
"close to oxford circus tube stop"
room was clean and had a nice view. Easy walk to most areas.
4 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2013
"Great Location - Friendly Staff"
Great Location. Staff very cordial and responsive. 15th Floor Lounge/Restaurant was a treat. Room was small but clean. Easy to walk to most anywhere in central London.
Other trip Apr 7, 2013
Ruth
"Good Price, Good Quality"
This hotel was recommended by an individual who had stayed previously in January and his opinion was spot on. Located on Regent Street, it was near several great attractions and easy Tube access. You could shop, eat, and find whatever you needed. In addition, there was hardly a sound from other rooms or coming from the outside street and we were on the 11th floor. The room, our was two, twin beds, can be on the small side, but you have enough to not feel on top of each other. Clean. Stocked with all you need each day, good staff. Can't go wrong.
5 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2013
Courtney
"Great London option!!!"
I like to save money, but also stay at nice places; Saint Georges did both! The room was comfortable and provided ample space, but the bed was somewhat hard and needed new pillows. The location is great with a 5 minute walk to Oxford Circus Tube and 2 minutes to bus stops. I would stay here again without any apprehension.
5 night family trip Mar 16, 2013
Ben
"Best of All Worlds"
We lived 70 miles from London for three years and never stayed in the same hotel twice. I have now found the perfect London Hotel and I would return in a heart-beat. Five minute walk from the Oxford Circus tube stop; double windows meant no street noise; restaurant and bar on premises with scenic outlook (15th floor!); mini-bar, fridge and tea kettle in room; robe and slippers provided; flat-screen TV; helpful, knowledgeable staff at reception; super-fast lift available, even a separate express elevator straight to the top-floor restaurant. Housekeeping staff members were wonderful. Judging by the posted room rates, we got a great deal from Hotels.com. While we were there, Justin Beiber stayed in the Langham, across the street. (His handlers must like the neighborhood, too.) A Post Office is mere steps away for changing money or buying stamps. In short, it was the Best of All Worlds.
7 night family trip Mar 3, 2013
Eileen
"Hotel Okay"
Hotel was convenient for shopping/eating. Needs for the rooms to be refurbished as they look quite worn. Front desk was extremely helpful.
2 night business trip Feb 19, 2013
new york shopper
"Yieks!!"
They don't offer what they say on there website. Not friendly, bad food and kinda run down.
10 night business trip Jan 18, 2013
Lona
Traveling with my daughter so requested a room with two twin beds. The mattresses in the first room they gave us were so worn out they looked more like bowls than mattresses. Informed the desk and they quickly moved us to another room (with slightly better mattresses although still clearly worn). One has to question why they even put us in that first room, the beds were that bad and it was directly across from the elevators . I guess they're just seeing how much they can get away with I guess. Other than the old mattresses, the room was a decent size and clean and quiet, the bathroom also was clean.
Other trip Jan 24, 2013
Joe C
"Great location....that's all"
Concierge staff inconvenienced by guests. Hotel WiFi horrible. Shuts off for hours at a time. If traveling for business and need WiFi, stay elsewhere.
5 night business trip Jan 9, 2013
MikeG
"A great find at a great price"
I enjoyed my stay at the St. Georges Hotel. I had never stayed there before and booked it blindly, but the gamble paid off. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. My room was clean and comfortable and more than once, I took advantage of the restaurant on the top floor with it's nice view. In all it was a very good experience and I'll book a room there again the next time I'm in London.
5 night trip Nov 20, 2012
"outstanding location, a few ups and downs"
Overall, this hotel is in a fantastic location, located just steps away from many cafes, shops, the Underground, and handy bus stops. I thought the hotel was a great deal for the price. A few ups/downs though. They were nice enough to let us check in very early (a huge plus after a redeye!) but the woman who assigned our room gave us a double despite my having requested twin beds. When I called from the room to ask about it, she told me I had to come back down to the desk. She was then pretty short with me when she said I had requested a double room, until I pointed to the place on her page where it said I actually did request twin beds. She halfheartedly apologized then gave us a room on the 14th floor. She neglected to mention (though there was a letter about a "function") that there would be a wedding reception on the 15th floor that night, and the music and drums were so loud that if I hadn't been awake for 36 hours I wouldn't have been able to sleep. Not sure if she did that intentionally. Make sure you request a room that is NOT on the 14th floor if they're having an event! All of that said, the rest of the staff was very nice and accommodating, even helped us sort out electric adapter issues. The room was a great find in a perfect location, very clean and safe.
2 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2012
"Great location. Great hotel!!!"
Excellent location. Room is very spacious for London standards. Price was great for the quality received. Rooms/hallways could use some freshening up but, overall, a great experience. Staff was very accomodating.
4 night trip Nov 4, 2012
"Comfort at a reasonable price"
Thje staff was very courteous and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. We had difficulty seeing well with the lighting available. Coffee and tea-making facilities and snacks were provided in the room which was a nice amenity.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
Gayle
Clean hotel, good location and friendly staff.
2 night trip Oct 29, 2012
"Return Visit"
There is no doubt, the overal stay at this property was fine. I last stayed here a few years ago. My reservation was in order upon arrival. The room I was provided was acceptable: nothing fancy but perfectly acceptable. The staff were courtious and cheerful.The property is more than a bit tired. The guest room has faded considerably and is in need of a serious "fluff-up". The lobby is inviting. The new elvators are a plus. The "Heights" was great for cocktails and remains one of the best views of London, perched, as it is, on the 15th floor. It would not be my first recomendation to a first time visitor to London, but it certainly meets the needs of a visitor who has modest expectations.
6 night trip Oct 18, 2012
Dennis
"Fantastic central location"
This was a great hotel and the location was superb. The staff was very friendly and quite helpful as well/ My only complaint was that the wi-fi seemed very spotty and I was only able to get on in the evening. In spite of that, I would definitely stay here again and recommend overall.
2 night trip Oct 8, 2012
R Lloyd

"A calm environment within a hectic city."
The folks at Reception made my stay most welcoming. The gentleman at check-in and the delightful lady (Dutch Antilles) on my departure. Big smile from both and with a sense of humour.
2 night trip Aug 21, 2015
Geoffrey
"Recommended."
Nice hotel in a great locatio .
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Superb location"
Hotel superb location Lovely room Fabius view Did not eat in hotel Will be back
1 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2015
Noreen
"Very poor"
On arrival I was offered a single room (even though booked a double) but I managed to get that changed. Even so, the hotel room didn't match the description of the room I booked. It was tiny (booking said 40+m2) and it had no minibar (clearly stated when booking. A complete let down.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2015
"Great location and good hotel but no luxury break"
We stayed for a Sunday night and chose this hotel because of it's location and the great rate offered on hotels.com. For £108 in central London, 2 minute walk from Oxford Circus, I cannot fault the hotel's location. The reception staff were friendly and courteous, letting us check in early. The room was clean and tidy and the bed was comfortable with an awesome view (considering we were on the 1st floor, it'd be great from higher levels!) BUT having said that the hotel would benefit from a bit of an update - the room could have used a lick of paint and is probably due an overhaul soon. Having said that I would stay there again, it's not a hotel that you're staying at as part of a luxury spa retreat, its perfect for convenience and being a the middle of it all.
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Anne
"A disservice to the neighbourhood"
This hotel is very tired and needs a revamp.It rests on the fact that it is situated in a great location.The beading in the bathroom window came away; the exterior window sills had not been cleaned in years;there are insufficient towel rails; the staff are there,but not there!
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2015
Wally
ZA
"Good Hotel"
Short business stay - helpful pleasant staff.
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
"Comfortable stay"
Overall a good stay. The hotel is obviously not had a re-fit in a few years but the room was a good size and comfortable plus the location is great. Nice touches like free mineral water and proper coffee. The shower was also hot and powerful unlike some hotels I have stayed in. Staff friendly. A little more expensive than some hotels in the area but not bad value for money.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
Nicholas
"Comfortable but dated hotel"
1 stay for business. I chose this hotel for the close proximity to oxford street during the tube strike. The room was comfortable enough, and pretty quiet for the location - its just getting very tired. Definitely in need of a refurb i'd say. Was also surprised the bar had closed at 10pm on a thursday night.
1 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
"Stunning Views"
Hotel top floors of converted office block. Whilst the room was clean and comfortable many parts of the hotel are in great need of removing traces of its office block past. The views were stunning and the staff were friendly and helpful.
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
"Good central hotel"
Very enjoyable
1 night romance trip Jul 14, 2015
Pat
"OK, but not brilliant."
We did arrive early, but reception/check-in service was a little flaky. The Heights bar has lovely views, although the bar itself looks a little run-down in full daylight - it may show up better in the evening (we were out, so I can't confirm or deny). The room was comfortable, but had a few little niggles - the plug in the bathroom handbasin was a struggle, and the shower curtain badly needs replacement or a good clean. But overall, good - nothing was a huge issue, just not really good enough for an "excellent".
1 night romance trip Jul 6, 2015
Miles
"From the valley's with love"
Pleasant stay, fantastic food, very friendly and helpful staff, a little tired in places but would strongly recommend and I would go again
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
Christopher
"Happy stay"
Convenient location, staff very helpful. Bathtub too high and might felt when leaving it.
1 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
A hotel in an excellent location. Just felt rather faded especially for the price paid for the room.
1 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
A
"A good night's stay"
We wanted a one night stay in the Oxford Circus / Regents Park area. St George's Hotel suited us very well and was good value.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Gordon
"Good location. Old hotel"
Nice staff, clean room but a little ols and needs refurbsihing.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
"Ideal Location"
Ideal location for events in the West End - nice hotel with more than adequate facilities.
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
Patrick
"Very central and not too expensive"
I was able to check in early and even managed to park overnight at the hotel for only £20 (£30 if pay by card). This was a bargain for central London! It would be better if there was more than just 4 spaces!!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015