All hotels in Pawleys Island, South Carolina, United States of America
14276 Ocean Hwy, Pawleys Island, SC, 29585-4829, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

""Will be Back""
We loved it. Staff was great, Very clean property and room. Wanted to stay longer. Will return again some day. Thanks
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
"Not what we expected!"
Your unair conditioned bathroom was hot and stuffy, furniture dated and couch cover stained. The view was awesome but not the room it was clean though.
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
don
"Terrific Week in Litchfield"
Came over for a family reunion and could not have more pleased with Litchfield Beach & Gold Resort. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Lots of lodging options. I wanted to be on the beach so I stayed at Bridgewater and enjoyed fabulous ocean views. Others stayed at Lakeside, which are much nicer units, but are about a 10 minute walk down to the beach. Golfed The Traditions and nearby Heritage and both were excellent and very reasonably priced. Enjoyed Litchfield and hope to stay at the resort again.
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"Great beech getaway"
Great place. Right on the beech, gated community. They helped us schedule two days of Golfing. Plan to return again in the future
4 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
"not again"
When I booked the hotel I was told ocean front but I had to ride a troll to the beach. The hotel room was nothing like the one I thought I was purchasing. I won't be returning.
3 night family trip May 29, 2015
rachael
"Great getaway"
Wonderful resort! Stayed in Summerhouse building (which is not oceanfront ) and it was a great suite and the resort shuttle made it easy to get to the beach each day.
2 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Cyndy
Great
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"Relaxing getaway"
Vary enjoyable and relaxing,away from the congestion of Myrtle Beach,quite for the end of May.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"A gem"
Fantastic beach. Great value!
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Roy
"One night family stay"
This resort was really nice. The room was clean and the staff was very friendly. The staff at the front desk went out of their way (Thank you Dorothy!) to try to get our medication back to us when we forgot it there! The grounds of the resort were also very clean and the pool area was great! We didn't get to go to the beach, but we did see that there was a shuttle from the resort to the beach. The Webster Restaurant was just okay. We didn't find it to be that great and the staff at the breakfast buffet wasn't overly friendly or attentive. Overall, I would recommend this hotel.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
Nicole
"North Litchfield, No Crowds Here!!!"
This was our second stay here. Near Georgetown, and beaches. Clean, and quite, not crowded in October or May. Very reasonable price.
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Ken
"Nice Stay"
Nice stay. Room was a little smallish and could be updated. Small TV and no safe
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
Julia
Great
1 night trip May 19, 2015
"a wonderful stay at the Litchfield"
The room was spacious and clean, the service was very good. The location was ideal for getting around. this is a place to take your family you all will enjoy.
1 night romance trip May 17, 2015
Gregory
"Quiet Productive Getaway"
loved it I came to finish 1st draft of book. I did it, then enjoyed the last day and half just walking around.
4 night business trip May 10, 2015
victoria
"excellent accommodations"
lots of amenities and very welcoming environment- will absolutely stay here again
2 night business trip May 6, 2015
"bikefest"
this place is very clean. room was more than what we were expecting. very close to the main events (less than a 5 minute ride). all in all a great place to stay.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Dana
"Nice beach resort."
This hotel is in a great location. Beautiful grounds. The unit itself could use a slight upgrade. While it was clean, it could use a few touch ups.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"Favorite Getaway"
We have been to The Litchfield Resort several times. The complex is beautiful, quiet and relaxing. For us, it is a nice wind down to the activities we enjoy in the Pawley's Island area.
Other trip May 16, 2015
David Photo Art
"best home away from home"
It was great! I definitely recommend this hotel to any and everyone!
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
bobby
"Repeat customer"
stayed here many times. always a pleasure. close to beach. great pool. ocean views. clean and well appointed.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"A home away from home and very clean !!!"
My family came to Litchfield for a weekend getaway and to visit Brookgreen Gardens which is only two miles away ! My husband and I actually stayed at at the Litchfield Resort two weeks prior and we enjoyed our stay so much that we returned with our three daughters , a son in law, and two grandchildren . Yes it was that great staying here ! The rooms are like apartment homes and very clean ! I will definitely choose to stay here again especially when the rates for my budget !!! I felt like I was home !!!
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
Julette
"Happy"
The only single complaint was that the beach was not closer.
4 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
MARYANN
"Lovely resort"
Stay away from the restaurant. ..slow and poor service!
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Litchfield"
Nice place. Was in town for a wedding and didn't get to use any amenities but had a great view of the pool and beach. Tight space in room but had a walk thru kitchen into a sitting room which gave us plenty of space
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Richard L.
"LOVELY "LIL ITALY""
WORTHY
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Nishawn
"Great place to get away from it all"
hard to get the internet however I did not call tech support because it wasn't too important for this visit
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
victoria
"Enjojoyed the view from our balcony and were comfo"
Enjoyed ourselves very much. The view of the beach & ocean were great from our Bridgeport room. People were very friendly.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"Pregnant wife and I sleeps on a bed of rocks"
My wife and I had went to wedding in the area and decided to stay at the resort. To make a long story short, when we finally went to bed for the night, the bed felt like we were sleeping on stone. My wife called front desk to explain her condition (pregnant)to see if we could be moved to another room. Needless to say, we nothing could be done. We padded the bed with two blankets and a comforter and still no relief. We tossed and turned all night. My wife was in so much pain with her back because she couldn't get comfortable. Having said that, we will NOT stay at this resort again.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"Nice Spot"
It was great. We were in the sea side resort and loved our room...especially the enclosed porch space. It's a great spot to stay for an extended period of time as the room comes with laundry and a kitchen. As well, the workout room was great with a large number of machines for cardio and weight lifting.
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Megan
"Great stay."
The staff was great, friendly, the rooms were just like being at home. I definitely recommend this hotel and I will stay here again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Enjoyed our time!"
We enjoyed our visit at Litchfield! We stayed in the Seaside building and we didn't love the room, was small and just didn't feel especially clean. It wasn't horrible but there were little things, attention to detail stuff...very dusty fixtures, carpets felt kinda damp and just icky. You could hear EVERYTHING the people in the room next door said. The grounds are lovely, beach access great...a quick pretty walk, a shuttle if you prefer or a quick drive. Nice pools. There are so many buildings to stay in...next time we will opt for a different one...but we will be back!
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Great place to stay. I would do it again. As a matter of fact ill be there next month
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Easy access"
This was a quick stop over travelling from Wilmington to Charleston. Small room but fine for one night. It was more like a condo bedroom, attached to a bigger unit. it was not what I expected but it was fine.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
Nikki
"Nice hotel , lots of golf"
We have stay here several times. Not quite like the first few times. We had to change rooms due to a front desk error. It is close to many golf courses in "south" Myrtle Beach.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
"Good place to stay"
Stayed three nights.Used as a place to sleep. Good room rate.Very nice place to stay.
3 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
"Seaside, not Oceanside"
We enjoyed the Litchfield. We stayed in the Seaside Inn part of it. I can see how other reviewers could have misinterpreted th name. It is listed as just "Seaside," not as Seaside Inn. Consequently, one might think that means an Oceanside or ocean view room. They do have a shuttle to the beach, though, if that is what you come here for. My only complaint is that, after another family occupied the room next to us, we could hear everything. Paper-thin walls, it seems. Otherwise, it was a great stay.
3 night romance trip Apr 2, 2015
Lynn
"Nice hotel close to beach"
Beach access, close to myrtle beach. Resort was beautiful and large. They have a nice facility with a lot to do. The lazy river was huge and the outdoor jacuzzi was too. Indoor pool and jacuzzi were beautiful also. We were very happy with our stay
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
chad
"great value"
Great place for the price! A little smaller than I was expecting, but completely efficient. Would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"Last Minute Weekend in SC"
Lichfield Inn is a great place to relax on the Carolina coast away from the busier areas in Myrtle Beach. Also a great base to visit Charleston. The staff is friendly, rooms are clean and comfortable, a walk from the undeveloped beaches in the area. I would stay any time in the area to visit my family or vacation.
BJ
"Spring Break Stay Litchfield Beach"
Nice 1BR in the Seaside Inn building. Many other more luxurious options throughout the resort. Keep in mind "Seaside" is the name and not the description. About 15min walk to private beach. Resort runs a shuttle in season. Webster's Restaurant on site was nice option for dinner and the resort has a Starbucks in the lobby. Lots of golf, tennis, and beach options in the area as well as spa & fitness facilities on site. Nearby Applewood House of Pancakes has a great Sunday breakfast buffet. Convenient to everything we wanted to do. Won't hesitate to stay here again.
4 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Timothy
i loved the location on the beach and the lovely pool area. While the rooms were very clean, they were a bit dated. Beds were not very comfortable. Curtains would not close enough to shut out bright lights from the parking lot.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Jan
"Ordinarary Resort Style Accomodation"
Did not use the features of the resort. The layout of the compound is akward.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Missinformed"
The stay was ok but when booking the room it said seaside. There are no rooms seaside that's the name of the building. The room was very small.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2015
"Stay"
excellent
2 night family trip Feb 10, 2015
Donald
"comfortable home base"
Had upgraded the room I reserved online to a one bedroom suite prior to our arrival. But when we got to our room it was the first room. Upon returning to the check-in desk, the problem was fixed immediately.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
Ann
Perfect for a quick overnight stay. Not fussy.
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
Murray
"Nice place, the weather kept us from exploring."
Good place to come get away from it all. Chill factor 10.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Ron and Michele
"Just like living at home"
Stay was great, all the comforts of home. Staff was super nice and had everything you need and didn't need to leave village
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Fred
"Outstanding resort"
The best weekend getaway, ever.
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015