All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
2311 S. Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-4744, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
    Room is all right
"Overnight stay"
Just an overnight stay. Room was clean front desk staff was friendly and professional.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Denise
It was very pleasant I would suggest it to anyone
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Joni
"Wonderful hotel close to beach."
Very accommodating, had no problem upgrading, and was able to do an extended stay due to flight delays.would definitely stay again.
Other trip Nov 4, 2015
max
"OMYLIFE! JUST BEAUTIFUL!"
My stay was beautiful. An A+ from the front desk to the maintenance help. Just wish the gift shop was open. The ocean view room was the bomb. Watching the sunrise and set, and the moonlight over the ocean, BREATH TAKING!Can't wait to go back.
4 night trip Oct 29, 2015
taqueenya
"Cool Amenities"
Hotel had really great amenities including an in-house bar/grill and restaurant. Amzing views and a really comfortable room made this a really nice stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Porsche
Enjoyed our stay very much. No complaints against hotel.
5 night trip Oct 21, 2015
jane
"Weekend Fishing trip at Myrtle Beach"
Great location. Close to fishing pier at Springmaid Pier. Perfect location for dinning out/shopping for north or south Kings Hwy. about one minute away.
2 night trip Oct 23, 2015
Ralph
We had a great stay
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
"They thought of everything!!"
I decided on a last minute whim to take my three children to the beach by myself for the weekend. We stayed in room 1262. Upon inspection the only thing I could find that wasn't perfect was that the room needed to be vacuumed. one thing that would have been helpful would have been a cookie sheet. Beds were super comfy and I was very happy to see mattress encasements on them! The sheets were nice quality and the down comforters were very soft.There was plenty of dish soap, dish towels and cloths, toilet paper, Kleenex, and regular hand towels, wash cloths, and bath towels (that felt like decent quality). I had an issue with my DVD player the first night I was there and called downstairs, but no one checked it out. That was kind of a bummer since free dvd rentals (new releases) are included in your stay. I called the second night and someone came up within an hour and fixed the problem. Someone actually called and left a message to ensure that it was taken care of! All of the hotel staff were really nice. The restaurant on site has great food!Workers were constantly checking out the areas. My children LOVED the kiddie pool/water park.I was thankful to find extra towels in the pool area! I really enjoyed my stay and felt safe with my three kids alone the entire time I was at the beach. They were really kind to us when we checked out and allowed us to hang out at the hotel (I'm telling you, my kids loved the water park)! We stayed until 4pm and checked out and left.
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
"Nice clean hotel."
The stay was great. The room was great. The wifi was horrible. Hotel grounds very nice. Staff was great!!!
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
checked in at 3:45pm and was told by Jordan our room assignment was not ready yet but offered us another room options. Initially chose room with 2 queen beds and no kitchen access; assigned room with 2 standard beds with full kitchen. other than that, I would return to this hotel
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
"review"
It was a very nice place to stay. The second elevator broke down on the second of our third day but didn't cause too much of an inconvenience. Would stay there again definitely.
2 night trip with friends Oct 23, 2015
tracy
"Needed vacation"
We went down to Myrtle Beach end of October. This was our first time here and will not be our last. The registration desk was so friendly and accommodating. The room was quite spacious and the view of the ocean from our balcony was breathtaking. We ate at the Crow's nest as well as the Tiki Bar. The Crow's nest had a good Po Boy sandwich, the appetizer's were so, so. The grilled dinner at the Tiki Bar was tender, and flavorful. There was also entertainment at the Tiki Bar that was enjoyable. The pools were cleaned every morning. The maid didn't come until late the first day we were there (past the 9-3 time frame), but every day after that they were there early. There are a few areas that are starting to show wear and tear, but nothing a little paint and some maintenance work can't fix. When we go back down there, we will stay here.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
"Wonderful vacation"
It was great nice clean motel would stay at again
3 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
Jonathan
The staff was very helpful. Beautiful view and everything we needed.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Victoria
I felt like going through hotel .com they gave us the worst room possible also I really wanted ocean front!!! Didn't get it!!! Beds where really bad. Not clean at smelled bad.
3 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
Louis
Very nice hotel. .. Very impressed with the size of the balcony
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
"Not what I was looking for"
Dingy...semi clean
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
matt
"In need of updating"
The room was dark. As soon as you arrive you are pressured to attend a sales presentation for another resort. The bar was dirty and sleazy. Room layout was not very comfortable, and cramped.
Other trip Oct 10, 2015
"Labor Day Getaway"
My family stayed at the Compass Cove during the Labor Day Holiday so it was no surprise it was busy. When we got to our room we were not really impressed. It reeked of food. After spending a little while in the room and opening doors to the balcony, spraying air freshener, and putting down powder we decided to call the front desk to change. We waited a while and after no call back from front desk I called back. We got, I believe, Marty on the phone and within minutes we were changing rooms. The new room had better bedding and it smelled much more fresh. We wish we had bigger than full sized beds and didn't have as much kitchen but we didn't use it anyway. Kudos for the desk staff!! It was right on the beach and the kids loved the pools. We enjoyed our stay!
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Alexine
During the 3.5 days we stayed the room was never vacuumed. Bed was made but linens not changed. When we arrived there was no soap in the restroom. We had to call room service for soap. They were unable to provide a shower cap. The remote control for the TV was a replacement for the original and did not have a guide or mute function. We left a day early due to the torrential rains from the hurricane.
4 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Patrick
Everyone was pleasant, we were there during the October flood and it wasn't fun walking through knee deep water going to the office. More dining options would be nice.
3 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
"vacation"
We arrived and had only been checked in one night when a pipe broke three floors above us which flooded our bathroom. The hotel staff were very nice and moved us to a room that did not accommodate us (they thought it would be large enough). When I explained this, they moved us to a 3 bedroom condo with two bathrooms. The staff moved all of our belongings and were very helpful. Whenever we called for extra towels, staff was right at our room to bring them. The pools and hot tubs were clean and inviting. Staff was wonderful. We loved this resort and would stay again with no problem! This was our first visit to Myrtle Beach and Compass Cove made our stay pleasurable!
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
Penny
Had a great time was disapointed because it said free breakfast online but it was 10 dollars
5 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"Great place to stay."
My family and I enjoyed a nice relaxing vacation stay at Compass Cove. Our sole purpose was to get away, relax and enjoy ourselves and we did just that. Everyone at Compass Cove were very friendly and accommodating. Rooms were clean, cozy, and quite. Pools and hot tubs were awesome. This was our second time staying at Compass Cove and we will definitely stay again and have already recommended it to several friends and family members. Great place to stay and if you have small kids, it has several kid friendly pools and water attractions.
4 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Ron
Hotel had lots of water activities - shuffle board - places to eat - free dvd rentals - right on ocean. Great staff & employees
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
Excellent plan to return in a few weeks
1 night romance trip Sep 26, 2015
"Poor"
We had a total of four beds. The condition of the mattress were extremely poor. You could feel the springs on all four beds. House keep made only one bed. I had to call twice to have housekeeping return to make all beds and to clean the bathroom and provide clean towels. The front desk handled it well. The room had a sour smell close to the a/c unit in the living area. I paid $324.77 for 2 sleepless nights. I do not recommend this hotel. Not to mention I had to put up a $100.00 cash deposit, which I was not aware of.
2 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
APRIL
"Great Vacation"
Great vacation!!!! Just wanted to say What a great time we had. We stayed 10 days and 9 nights which included labor day, birthday and two weekends. Room was excellent and the view was worth the cost of the trip. All staff were great we want to single out three Nerve/housekeeper the next !! And Brett/Stewart Crows Best staff who found my beach shoes after they flew Off the balcony. Only negative is the lack of control over parking. There were times when guest had to park access the street while nonpaying people took the parking spots. Overall we can say our was OUTSTANDING!!
9 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Joann
The staff didn't leave any soap or shampoo in our room and the last guest pajamas were still there.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
the floors in the room was not swept or mopped while we was there.
4 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
"Okay for the price"
We stayed in the Schooner Bldg. ---they have two more bldgs.---since we had not been to Myrtle Beach for awhile we did not realize this. This is apparently the oldest one of the three bldgs. in the complex---we wanted a Ocean front room and it ended up to be a ocean view---it was alright because we had partial ocean. In all fairness to the hotel this may have been some my fault in not noticing this before I hit "book"--The food at the restaurant was great and very reasonably priced.
3 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
SHARON
"Fun at Compass Cove"
The trip started with a wait of about 1 hr. to check-in. But once that was completed, my family and I enjoyed our stay at Compass Cove. The location is perfect and the condition of the hotel very good.
3 night family trip Sep 20, 2015
"it was ok"
This was just a hotel we found online because we were on the road. It was ok for that purpose but I would never spend a vacation there
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
Eugene
"Great location terrible place to stay."
We moved 3 times in 4 nights because of the smell. The place is old and in bad shape.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Not as good as the first time around."
Well we paid for ocean front and I will say thats what we got, problem with ocean front was that we stayed on the 1st floor and the view was well not there. Also the 1st room we were in outside out room off the balcony about 20ft was their Tiki Hut Bar/Grille so when you pulled the curtains back to see the ocean you got no view plus you had a bar outside your window. I will say the grille closed at 8pm so there was no issue with noise it was just the view. When you pay premium for ocean front you expect a view of the ocean not a bar. So the second thing with the room was when we went to rinse off our feet in the tub there as hardly not water pressure and having hot water well that was a joke. After complaining we got moved to the next room down, the view wasnt any better but at least we had water pressure and hot water. So I would sugges this resort but I would make sure you request to not be in the Schooner building if possible and also stay off the 1st floor period.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
Love the breakfast .. room was ok. Needs upgrading .. not to mention the big roach crawling up the wall.
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Perfect place if your traveling with kids. Lots to do. Full kitchen.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Cara
"Myrtle trip"
Very fun place, great view. Many options for entertainment and having a kitchenette was wonderful.
3 night trip with friends Sep 7, 2015
Rebecca
"WOULD DEFINATELY STAY HERE AGAIN!"
WONDERFUL ROOM. NICE HOTEL. PLENTY OF AMMENITIES.
3 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
DEANNA
"Hotel amenities"
I love staying at this place! I wish they had free coffee in the lobby! Overall this is a wonderful place to stay, the check in is a bit slow evytime I stay. This is my third time staying with compass cove.
2 night family trip Sep 7, 2015
Raymond
"Last of summer get away"
We stayed in the Jamician which was clean with a small side view of the water. It was a good value for a stay before moving on to another state. Easy beach access.
1 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
Sally
Great place to stay we have stayed there before & always enjoy it.
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
william
"Looks can be deceiving"
The building that we were in felt old. Rooms need updating. There was a smell in the hallways. The staff was very helpful. The amenities were good. Just felt that the rooms were outdated and old. Stay was ok and served the purpose of sleeping.
4 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Ketan
"wonderful vacation"
Really a beach front condo with excellent view of ocean. Plenty of things for kids to enjoying,especially all the pools indoor.
4 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
Anthony
"GREAT STAY"
GREAT PRICE CLEAN ROOM FUNPOOLS GREAT KIDS AREA
2 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
MICHAEL
"Not the worst but far from expectations."
Room in the Pinnacle building that stunk like mildew beyond description. It had paint chips all over the floor. My 6mo old starting playing with them. Her clothes from 2 minutes of crawling were BLACK from the carpeting. NOT A SINGLE UPPER PLUG in the pair of plugs ANYWHERE worked. Both of the air conditioners had a ridiculous amount of whoknowswhat build-up on the metal grating. Completely disgusting room. My wife called and to their credit they sent a bellboy up to show us a few other rooms located on the same floor... which just so happens that we never saw anyone else ever get off on this floor. Made me wonder if this was a floor reserved for "hotels.com" people. The beds were OK with exception to the pulldown bed..it was driven far past it's life expectancy if you know what I mean. The ACs out on the balcony just stink and are so hot. Made the balcony not be enjoyable since it smelled and you either dealt with the hot AC making the balcony like 115degrees or made your room 115degrees by turning it off. All of the utensils provided in the kitchen were bent or broken, lol. It would also be nice if the hotel had a goto document for people. It took a long time for my family to ever order anything because you don't know if it's Myrtle City, or North, or South, or even what that means. The good? The breakfast buffet for $9.99. DVDNow thing that's free. I'd be hesitant to book here again. Would try somewhere else for the same price.
5 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
Samuel
Beautiful place to stay. We loved the area and would vacation here again.
2 night family trip Sep 1, 2015
"Very Pleased!"
My family and I were staying at another location in which we have a time share. They went home and I stood a few more days at Compass Cove. Now I saw mixed reviews. Alot which spoke highly about their stay and then I saw the complete opposite. I was very pleased with the resort and its accommodations. I had an oceanfront Cabana room in the "Shooner" section. I found it to be very clean and extremely comfortable. The balcony and view was amazing. I utilized the fitness room, business room and laundry room. I even took advantage of the free DVD rentals. Upon checkout I was given a ride to the airport which I really appreciated. So I thought this place was amazing and great for the price. I would definitely stay there again when I'm back in town.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2015
At Check in. gals not very friendly. But all was very good.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2015