All hotels in St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
8075 Lindbergh Bay, St. Thomas, St. Thomas, 00802, U.S. Virgin Islands, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Last Night"
Stayed close to the airport for an early flight home. Comfortable room, enjoyed the pool and view and also a delicious hamburger in the Bistro.
1 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2015
Jane
"Old and overpriced"
Location right at the airport so we could walk easily. Looked like it had been years since carpet and furniture was updated but the bathroom had been updated and was very nice but shower only.
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
Neil
"March 2015"
I stayed her on a Saturday evening and then the following Sunday, using this as a point to go to the airport, which is app 100 yards from the motel. The first evening we got in late and the room was upgraded to a suite and it was great, especially since it was further from the motel and the airport. The following Sunday we received a room that was what we had booked and it was....OK to good. First off, the hotel staff was always friendly and helpful. The room had been remodeled at some point awhile back but there were some small issues. First, the bathroom door sqweeked loudly everytime it was moved. Must have kept our neighbors up. Also, the door had no insulation around it and when the room was dark, walking toward the door to the hallway looked like Poltergeist.....all bright light around the edge. This also let a lot of noise from the hallway in (tile floors). Also, the hot water in the shower was constantly going up and down, you had to be careful. Since this was a short time stay the two night, we did not complain. As far as the airport, it's walking distance and is really convenient. As far as a resort?, they will take to their other unit across the bay, but the BW Carib Resort is NOT a resort.
1 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
"Very near airport, but quiet"
Very convenient to airport (maybe a 5 to 10 minute walk!). I was concerned about noise from the airport, but flight operations stopped fairly early in the evening, making the rooms quiet. Good views from second floor rooms (but be aware, no elevator - be prepared to haul your luggage up the steps). Rooms were clean and neat. Not a lot of activities near the hotel. you'll need to take a taxi into town for shopping or other dining options. Sister hotel across the bay is a short walk away or take the free shuttle. Staff was helpful and friendly.
2 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Ronald
"Hotel a bust"
No hot water 4 days cold shower. TV snow view every channel. Bathroom door would not close. Hotel phone did not work. Hotel was a total Bust. St.Thomas and St. John Island were super nice. Would go back to St.Thomas but stay away from hotel.
2 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
"Carib"
Ocean bistro was unacceptable. Too long a wait - 1 hour for appetizer and meal at same time. Entree not good. Sent back and was charged $28 for it. Not enough servers.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Highly Recommend for One Nighter's"
We stay at this hotel due to it's proximity to the airport. It's sister resort is also a pretty nice beach to spend a day. We visit St John and staying on St Thomas the day we arrive or leave allows us to extend our time on St John.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Nice view but terrible service"
Hotel has a great view as I paid for sea view. But the front desk was terrible. We arrived after 4 PM and was told the room was not ready and waited for about 40 minutes. The door handle to the rear porch was broken and not operational, apperently not fixed for quite some time. The room was missing one shower towel and worst of all, the TV as blurry and they told me because of the bad signal even though the TV in public areas were all fine and the remote control was not working. When I asked the front desk to replace, she she that was the way and nothing can be done. Terrible experience I have ever been in a hotel.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"I would stay here again."
Stayed here for three nights in the main building. Room was HUGE- bathroom clan and remodeled. This is not a 5 star resort and thus is priced accordingly. Plus: Relatively inexpensive in a very expensive market. Clean, friendly staff. Nice pool. Eatery was pretty good considering. Eating in St Thomas is EXPENSIVE...EVERYWHERE. Minus: Doors of this hotel SLAM...and I mean SLAM. Nothing soft closers would not fix. The entire stay the shuttle to the sister property was down so we had to pay $8 for each ride to the other property with a beach. This property was not really very far and had a very nice beach and beach bar that you can use.
3 night romance trip Feb 15, 2015
"Would not return by choice"
Nothing special. Wait staff in the Terrace restaurant are somewhat sullen. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Check in was a breeze. Room was okay but the bathroom is terrible. There is less legroom in front of the toilet bowl than in economy class on the worst airline. The shower is so small you cannot bend down to wash your feet. Washing my hair caused my elbows to bump into the shower walls. This is THE smallest shower I have ever seen. My camping trailer has a bigger shower. This was a business trip. I would not voluntarily stay at this hotel.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"good location and value. Very close to airport."
we stayed here and took taxis and ferry to St. John. Walking distance to the airport. Taxis reasonable.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Jan
"Great stay, food, views!"
This was a quick stay on our first night on St. Thomas and again on the night before we flew out. It has a great little restaurant that is pool and beach-side. Our room was in the 'villas' and had a balcony overlooking the bay - beautiful! The room was clean and nice: perfect for the short stays.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Do not stay here"
Do not stay here. Web site calls it a resort. All listed amenities are at the Emerald Bay. Access requires a very sporatic and unreliable Shuttle. We took a cab. Resaurant and bar are not open for lunch. Horrible dinner. Breakfast consisted of cold runny eggs. No forks and we had to search for napkins. Staff was poorly trained and very unwelcoming. No early checkin allowed. We gained access to our room at 5:15 following a 1:00 arrival. We spent the day at their sister resort the Emerald Bay.
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
"Carib best western"
I stayed at this hotel because of proximity to the airport. Air conditioner was loud.
1 night trip with friends Jan 28, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised"
We stayed for one night prior to our departure. The hotel is about a 2 min walk to the airport, so it is very convenient. It was comfortable and clean, but was perfect for one night.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Nicole
"Ordinary"
It's fine for a business trip but for vacation venue you are better off spending a bit more.
2 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"Clean, Friendly"
Stayed 2 nites. Room 203 was updated and clean. Workmanship of tile and blgg was below average for someone picky but met our needs fine. On site restaurant served very good Mahi sandwich and service very good. Breakfast was really unorganized at 9:30 we thought was included but were charged for buffet of which we only had muffin a couple pieces of bacon, o.j. And coffee we waited for for 15 min. Shuttled to Emerald 2nd nite dinner/asker ice good. WALKED to airport in AM to catch our flight! All in all RECOMMEND to regular people
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Looking for a laid back place to stay"
WE weren't looking forr a high end resort, just a clean place to stay after a day of activity. This hotel was just that. The room was clean and comfortable, and the staff was very friendly. It is an older property but fairly well maintained. There is a beach available at the sister property across the bay.
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
"Beautiful views"
Room was great, but no elevators in buildings on water, so beware if you have a heavy suitcase. Restaurant had only one waitperson - service was very nice but slow.
Other trip Jan 10, 2015
K
We stayed here one night before heading to St John. Our plane got in too late to make the trip over there until the next morning. This place is great for that - clean, serviceable, GREAT staff. They helped with logistics and the shuttle driver accommodated our schedule. The room was affordable and well appointed. At the sister resort there was a very nice beach.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Joan
"Walk across the street to the airport!"
This is an okay hotel if you are just staying for a night, but I am glad we didn't spend our whole vacation there. There is no real beach but you can walk to the beach across the bay. The rooms were nice but they didn't have any keys when we arrived and someone had to let us in to our room each time we came back. I didn't like the location because it is right next to the airport and you have to take a cab to go anywhere else unless you rent a car. It was inexpensive and no frills. Not a bad place to stay for a night before going on a chartered boat or another island.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Beth
"Older understaffed facility in a beautiful setting"
This motel is located next to the airport and I was concerned about the noise. It turned out that the noise was much less than I thought it would be and it was not an issue. We arrived at 4:00 pm and were told that the rooms were not ready yet. They gave us a voucher for a free rum punch for each of us at the bar and said that they would come get us when the rooms were ready. At 5:30 pm I went back to the front desk and asked about our rooms. They said they would up-grade us to other rooms that were available now. These rooms were terrific with balconies looking over the bay. The front desk attendant appeared at our rooms with the first of our many bags. I told her that we could bring them over. She told us that not only had the cleaning staff not shown up but the man who handles luggage did not show up either. There is a very attractive restaurant next to the bar so we went for dinner. The service was very slow, but the meals were good and reasonably priced. During the night it rained and a leak developed over one of our beds. The front desk was suitably concerned and moved us to an adjacent room. The setting of this facility is first class and it appears that 10 to 15 years ago it must have been a very high end motel. Now it feels a little worn and past its prime.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Russ
"nice older facility that is short staffed"
This hotel has a great location. The airport runway is very close but does not detract from the idyllic setting. There is a beautifully located bar and restaurant right on the water. Many rooms have a full view of the bay. The pathways around the facility are very attractive. There is a bit of a "run down" feel to the place. You get the feeling that 10-15 years ago this used to be a really posh place, but not now. There are lights that don't work, the computer in the office does not have access to a printer for boarding passes, the tables by the beach look very old. We got in at 4:00 pm but were told that our rooms were not ready yet. They gave us a voucher for a free rum drink for each of us at the bar. At 5:30 I went back to the office to see about our rooms. They were still not ready so they up-graded us for free. Apparently the cleaning help did not show up. The desk attendant started delivering our bags to our room because the man to do this did not show up either. We went down and got them ourselves. We had a leak in the ceiling of one room so we had to move to another one. The restaurant has a limited menu, but it was good food, particularly breakfast. We walked to the airport when we departed and it was a short and easy walk.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Russ
"Close to airport... but stay away from this hotel"
The property is literally a 10-minute walk to the airport. Nonetheless, it can be extremely noisy with the planes taking off. Also, there are no other restaurants in the area so you could either take a cab to downtown STT, or get stuck with unsuitable food. We tried their mahi-mahi, and the fish seems to have been in the fridge for a year. The fish was so stale that it made my tongue feel itchy. The blackened chicken is also NOT something that deserves positive review -- it is tough and chewy. Coffee is the worst I have tasted and the coffee cup has lipstick marks. The service was painfully slow. Downtown STT hotels are a lot better!
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
"good location"
I like there is an attentive staff. Please get rid of the iguanas!
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Roy
"Room type - Attention to detail"
Overall, I was comfortable. I'd give the hotel a 3 star out of 5. When I made my booking I booked for a room with a King bed and/or 2 queen beds. When I checked I was ushered to a room with one queen bed. I was not in the mood to complain and/or move once I was settled in the room. I was a tad disappointed that the staff failed to focus on the detail and get it right without my having to point out the room type I paid for.
1 night trip Dec 2, 2014
Eshanda
"Home away from Home"
Well relaxed
1 night trip Nov 29, 2014
Lowell
"Good airport hotel"
This hotel is located at the airport. We spent the night here for the sole purpose of the hotels proximity to the airport allowing us to catch an early morning flight. I understand the hotel has been recently renovated but I did not see it. In my opinion it needs a renovation. I would not recommend this hotel for a vacation stay!
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
"Great hotel near airport!"
Our flight was cancelled and we had to stay a couple of extra days. This is close to airport and the staff was great. Was a great place to relax till we could get a flight home. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Aug 24, 2014
Brad
""Rough start to vacation""
We left a $100. dollar bill in the room safe and contacted the hotel twice. We were told that they were checking and the person thought it was found but then were told the next day that it was not there. We will not be using Expedia during our annual trip to the USVI Islands nor other travel plans.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Very nice"
Great hotel with great people. Close to a nice beach.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Great for overnight stay!"
The Best Western Carib was very convenient. We had to be at the airport at 6am and is only a 5min walk to get there. Very friendly staff. Lovely food at the restaurant, massive portions. Swimming pool is nice but beach is disappointing... Rooms are fine, bathroom is very small but has everything you need. The only issue we had was the lights in the room, but that too was no biggie! Remember... You get what you pay for!
1 night trip Aug 27, 2014
Mel
"Close to beach and airport"
Best feature of the room is the bathroom. Lacks good hot water. Most channels on the TV were not on. Even after numerous complaints to the front desk the problem wasn't fixed. Hotel is undergoing renovations. Hotel restaurant food is awful
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
"Don't Expect Much"
The location was the only thing we liked about this hotel. No hot water, the phones did not work, the front desk staff person was unfriendly and some lights in the room did not work. Other than the fact that it was incredibly close and convenient to the airport, I would not stay at this place again.
1 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Gets the job done--good value for the price."
We wanted a place in St. Thomas that was convenient, but wouldn't break the bank. This hotel was fine for that purpose. We spent very little time here, but the money we saved on accommodations was put to good use in activities and shopping.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Mickey
"Does the job!"
Great location to the airport and does ok food. Great value for money and the pool is good too.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
Richard Morgan
I booked a king size, ocean view and balcony room and when i cheked in they told me that there where no rooms.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
It was ok. The staff was friendly but our hotel phone didn't work and some of the lights didn't work.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"Could be nicer"
Nice beachside dining with sweet waitstaff. Hotel itself is in need of TLC - paint, replace broken items and windows. Hotel staff - some are indifferent. A few are very competent. Close to airport. Air conditioners work well and are quiet.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
"Not what it seems"
This place is ok for an overnight but not for a vacation stay. The staff didn't really want to help and the rooms where not all that comfortable.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
"Very clean"
I booked this hotel at the last minute. The service was wonderful. The food at the hotel was yuck. The rooms were really clean, bathrooms updated. Very quiet. Safe.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Stayed for last night of week long trip to get close to the airport
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
"Older resort"
Place was being updated, but rooms were still dirty. Restaurant and hotel staff were great. Especially, Judith.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
amber
"Worst Hotel"
The room was dirty, dirty wash rag hanging on the shower curtain, bell hop carried the small suitcase and left the big suitcase for us to carry. The bed sheet was stained and glass marks on the beside table. Definitely not worth the cost and should not be sold by Expedia.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Consultant
"Close to the airport but poorly maintened hotel"
Not qualified as a 3 star hotel, the hotel was very old and the facilicies are poorly maintened. The hotel receiptionist has a "none of my business" look and attitude, not even a smile for the whole time during our stay. We stayed here only because it very close to the airport (5 min walk), otherwise, do not stay in this hotel unless you need to catch a flight with limited time.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2014
"Avoid"
Poor service, rude employees. When we arrived and told the desk clerk we booked via Hotels.com, she wanted me to email the confirmation but wouldn't give me the wifi access code. She refused to just take the confirmation number. Told me I only had 1 room when the confirmation clearly said 2. Very unhelpful regarding nearby restaurants (theirs is closed between 10 am and 3 pm). Would not cover taxi to associated BW hotel 1 mile away even though the free shuttle between the 2 was not operating. Did not provide enough towels for all the guests.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Not happy at all"
Wasn't happy with my stay at all. There was no hot water and the ac wasn't working so the room was freezing all night. Very unhappy.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
patron
"The Good the Bad and the Ugly"
The overall stay was good to clarify. The Highlight of the stay was the wonderful vibrant waitstaff in the restuarant. Those lady were fabulous. The food was fantastic. We chose here for it's location to the airport on our last of 9 nights. The room was just ok but it was the best service and food that we had all trip. As for the room, they did get us in about 30 minutes early before check in. THankyou front desk. But the air conditioner took hours to cool off the room and our balcony door was broken and would not close all the way. Over all no major deal breaker problems and you must spend some time with the waitresses! THank you again ladies!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Candy
"A budget hotel, Close to beach"
My hubby is s cancer survivor, which I explained to thm. They could have been more accommodating in getting him a rm sooner. He got light headed in sister hotel.we returned and still had to wait another 40mins. Plus the free shuttle never wrked while we were there. Telly in rm never worked either.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
carol
"Rudest Staff I Have Ever Encountered"
Payed 230.00 for an ocean view, king size bed. When we arrived at the hotel we were put in a room with a view of the parking lot that had a full size bed that they were insisting was a queen. When we complained about paying 80 more dollars for something we didn't receive and asked if there was another room, she told us there was no other room in the whole hotel, and to not ask again. Turns out the AC in our room was broken, and so she told us she'd have to put us in another room. That's right, there were other rooms, even though she had JUST told us there was not another open room in the whole hotel. The room she moved us to had the ocean view too. Also the hotel restaurant only gave us half of our food and told us they were out of the rest of the food only after we asked if the rest of our meal was coming, and still charged for the whole meal and refused to take off for the things we did not receive. And you can hear the airport all day and night. Don't stay here. Seriously.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2014