All hotels in Hyannis, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here206 Main St, Hyannis, MA, 02601, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"not bad"
the hotel was definitely an older model we did not have a microwave or coffee pot but it was clean and convenient
4 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
"Good Location"
If you're planning on staying longer than just a couple of nights and it's your only destination, I would suggest looking somewhere else. The price and the location was perfect for us as we were passing through and wanted to just hang out a couple of nights on the Cape. The room is your standard motel room, but ours had a strange and strong musky scent that went away after leaving the windows open for a bit, but would always return once you shut them for too long. The pool isn't anything to write about and the free continental breakfast was strange and not too appealing... especially the 'coffee'. The staff was kind enough and there are many stores and places to eat within 5 minutes of walking.
2 night romance trip Jul 8, 2014
"convenient location"
very satisfied ,we will stay again
2 night trip May 29, 2014
Denis & Karen
"Fourth of July Stay"
My boyfriend and I stayed there 7/3-7/6 and I was very happy with almost everything! I will start off with the good things...price, location, extremely comfortable bed, clean pool, fridge in room, and plenty of parking. The water pressure in the shower was the best part!!! The bad; no ice, we could hear the people upstairs stomping around but I think they were just loud people so it's not the hotels fault, and there were a few things that could have been cleaner. The bathroom shower curtain needed to be replaced as well as the lamp shades. All we really cared about was the bed and that was very clean and one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in! I would definitely stay here again, it was definitely worth it!
Katie
"Good for a one night stay"
The staff was very friendly, small breakfast with coffee, muffins and cereal was a nice little surprise, room was ok, just fine for a one night stay and convient walk to town and ferries, even got to pay 1/3 less parking fee by leaving our car in hotel parking while we headed over on the ferry to Nantucket.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"the only good thing about this hotel is the locati"
I personally can not believe that they can charge that amount for a $50 hotel room at best.... It must be the location. The room was disgusting and I was in fear of my life to leave the room after dark the people staying there were all outside and it was very scary. Beware
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
christine
"cheap !"
hotel ? more like a motel , it was ok i guess ... it was comfortable , but the rug had a bad oder . breakfeast was good except for the juice and coffee they were more like water. def. not staying here again!
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Not worth the money"
The only good things about this hotel was the great location and the somewhat reasonable price. Though, for the same amount, I have definitely stayed in nicer hotels. The room was dirty- when we arrived (late check-on, too) the bed was only half made (the bedspread was balled up on a chair) and there was an outfit from the previous guest sitting on the dresser. The bed was super hard, and there were no extra pillows for those of us who need more than one (flat) pillow. The hair dryer didn't work and there was hair on the shower wall. I definitely would NOT stay here again!
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Pretty good"
Wanted to get away for the weekend so we booked a room for 1 night. The indoor pool was clean with towels readily available. The nonsmoking room was probably smoked in at some point but was acceptable given the face that te room was very clean. It was close to the brasilian grill and shops. The only draw back was that the outdoor pool was not open... I would stay there again anytime. I have always had good luck with this chain.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
K Berry
"Great location and rates."
You get what you pay for. The staff was very friendly, very responsive and accommodating. 1st room had a heavy smoke odor. The room was changed within minutes and the staff apologized. The location to the waterfront and Hyannis Commons was a short walk. Overall it was okay. I would stay there again.
3 night trip Jun 19, 2014
Blue Fin
"Clean with a Great Location"
Very accommodating staff, just wish the outdoor pool was open!
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2014
"Excellent for the money"
It was great. We were welcome okay and the room was awesome. You can order pizza from Domino Pizza.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Natalija
"good for the price"
Not a 4 star hotel but it was neat and clean. Right in the heart of Hyannis. Would stay there again.
1 night business trip Jun 7, 2014
"Nice place. Next to fishing area"
Great place. Lots of parking space. Great big in door and out door pools.
Other trip Jun 4, 2014
fame
Rooms were dirty and smelled like an ashtray. Staff didn't seem phased when they made mistakes.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Convenient to ferry and marina; serves the purpose for a night's stay in Hyannis
Other trip May 30, 2014
Average but worked out well for last minute notes stay. Priced for convince and more importantly clean.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"No support during night. Noisey totally rough.loud"
Several arguents erupted during the night. Loud yelling and laughter head throughout the night with profanity use. Unable to sleep prior to 5:a.m. travel. No one available in management to address concerns during the night.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"not good"
rooms smelled bad .sheets were dirty , place looked like slums out of movies! not close to main attractions
4 night trip May 6, 2014
joe cobo
"More like a Motel!"
Well first I was given the key of a room which was not ready. The cleaning lady was surprised that I have that room's key, she offered to get it ready in 10 min (really!!!). So I headed back to reception and asked for another room key which is supposedly ready. There were hair on the new sheets. Crib was with a charge, and they forgot to give blanket and sheet for that. Btw they forgot to lock the room after placing the crib when we were out of room. Breakfast is dollar tree quality. It was off season, so I guess they weren't fully staffed. The front desk guy was nice enough to waive the crib charges for all that hustle.
Navi
"Never again"
Cigarette holes in the sheets/blankets/curtains of a "non-smoking" room....screen on the window was bent as if someone had tried to break in...."indoor pool" was in an enclosed patio with broken windows....to sum up my experience I will never stay or recommend this hotel! Hyannis was a beautiful town though!
"Good weekend location"
The motel is very neat. The check in process was simple and the booking done on expedia. The moment I drove into the motel it looked a bit deserted on Friday evening so I was a little skeptical. But the room was awesome, wifi was seamless and very close to interesting places in Hyannis. The next morning, when we walked out for breakfast, I saw the motel parking was full!! Surprise for me. So many people do prefer this place. The breakfast is served in a Seperate room, and bagels, bread, pancakes, muffins, juice n coffee were served. The over all experience at the motel was good and I would stay there if I visit cape cod again..
abhi
This motel is in a great location for restaurants, and shops. Using GPS and major roads, larger stores and malls easy to find. Downside -window in bathroom did not fit properly, found candy on the carpet and bathroom walls could use a good cleaning.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
"Weekend Trip to the Cape."
Not really too happy with the motel. The indoor pool was closed. The rooms were cold and not very well maintained.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2014
"A room, nothing more"
These guys really need to update some things. Invest in some new sheets and shower curtains. Feels grimy.
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
Ansley
"convienent"
I thought that it should have had a microwave, plus it should have had a more up to date television that had the availability to hook up a dvd player to it. other than that it was adequate.
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"You get what you pay for, I guess."
Since I booked this for an off-season weekend, I didn't think the lower rate was THAT low. But I guess you get what you pay for when it comes to hotel rooms. The bed was a king size bed but very soft, no support. Linens were cheap, very thin. Decor was non-existent. When you turned on the bathroom light, the sound of the exhaust fan was deafening.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Ilene
Room passable. at rate .No coffee maker probably cos water was horribly bown when we turned bath on!It cleared up but i would drink it a la Mexico!........never.Grest Irish pub down street good guiness n food best value in town.
2 night romance trip Oct 12, 2013
Terry
"close to the Steamship Authority"
reasonable price. walking distant to The Steamship Authority, big room and clean bathroom, free wifi
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
Gigi
"More bang for your buck!"
This place is great! Our room felt very homey. It had the vibe of a nice apartment more than a hotel, which made it feel very inviting. Everything looked fresh and well-maintained. I would have expected to pay a lot more for a room like this. Great value. One of the cheapest places in town, but you're not missing out on anything! Within easy walking distance of the local shops and waterfront. They still use old-fashioned room keys, which I actually thought was neat. Unfortunately we misplaced one of them causing us to check out late so we could find it. But the staff were understanding and did not charge us a fee. Will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Pat
The motel was near the bus train and ferry stations so if you need to be close to transportation but the room felt no so clean and the bathroom was dirty with mildew in between the tile
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"Decent and simple"
This is a no-frills, adequate place, convenient for exploring the Hyannis area, and clean. We did not use either pool.
2 night family trip Oct 12, 2013
Ray
"it was just ok"
It was centrally located and the price was affordable for a last minute get-away. The bathroom could use some updating and the mildew around the tub edge should be scraped/cleaned and a new bead of silicone applied. Also, the water came out of the shower BROWN, and took a while to clear.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Ahartpan
"Trip to Hyannis"
I went to Hyannis for a vacation with my boyfriend. We had a great time. The room was perfect, service was great. We were not bothered once during our trip. The owners/managers were very nice and had excellent guest service. The bed was huge and extremely comfy. We had an awesome vacation and will definitely be returning soon.
2 night trip Oct 6, 2013
Kaitlyn
"Nice hotel close to Hyannis main street"
This hotel is a good budget hotel. Room was nice, clean and spacious enough to have a table with 2 chairs. Bathroom was clean. Continental breakfast was good. My only complaint (and it is minor) is that when our next door neighbors walked on their floor we could feel it shaking our bed. Now they were loud and may have been a little domestic violence going on as the police were called. I didn't notice it any other time so I think it wouldn't have mattered with quieter neighbors.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
Beth
Not for me
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2013
"whos running this place"
never got a bill statement, desk clerk copied my credit card # down which I hate cause she could just hand to a friend to go shopping on me, continental bkf didnt start until after i left at 6:15 am sure it wasn't much anyway, definitely like a motel not a hotel.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
steve
"typical motel"
This is a typical motel with exterior hallways. Overall, I was disappointed with our stay after reading relatively good reviews. The hotel staff was friendly, although we did get a room with two double beds instead of the one king that we had booked. Room was clean and in decent condition. There was no deadbolt on room door and breakfast was very limited.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
rob
"Hotel should be re-named to Cheap Value Inn"
1.) At time of room reservation I requested a ground level room since for medical reasons I can't climb stairs. This was not honored when I checked in nor was there an apology. Indifferent attitude by office attendant when I insisted, showing my online reservation note. Begrudgingly, a room was cleaned as I waited half an hour. I checked in at 5:30 pm - long after 'check-in readiness' time for rooms to be occupied. 2.)There was no electrical outlet next to the bed for my CPAP equipment. I did without, which disrupted sleep. 3.) Beds hard - poor quality. I've stayed in better hotels w better mattresses within the same price range......
Other trip Sep 26, 2013
Deb
"Right in downtown Hyannis"
Cheap, cozy, comfortable. Just what we needed.
4 night romance trip Sep 19, 2013
Liz A.
"Close to shopping area"
It was OK for a low rate. Room could have used a paint job. We slept in our first morning but housekeeping never came by the room to make up bed, provide towels, etc. Was a little leery that it would be noisy but it turned out to be pretty quiet so didn't have trouble sleeping. Overall, it wasn't bad, especially for the price. Would probably stay there again.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Hyannis over nite trip"
To whom it may concern, It's been years since my husband and I went to Hyannis and stayed. We had a wonderful time. We booked through expedia and the staff put our king room next to m y friends on 1st floor. They let us in early which was great because we drove to Eastham to kayak the marshes. We walked to town and enjoyed dinner out and heard a great band...wonderful time. They let us stay parked in lot for the day web checked out and wev walked everywhere.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Not recommended for long stays with family"
This facility need a serious make over. Toilet and shower rooms have a serious mold problem developing. Floors creak when guest walk in rooms above. especially in the late evening when your trying to get some sleep. Headboards and mattresses in adjoining rooms need to be better silenced. This is not a facility for long stays. The breakfast facility for lack of better term was filthy. The trash had not been removed in the three days we were there. No one was in attendance to clean the breakfast room or tables.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
Mr
"Great place to stay on the Cape!"
The hotel was nice and quiet with a pool. The room we had was HUGE and very comfortable, although the AC crapped out on us in the middle of the night and the room became a little warm. Other than that, the place was great!
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
JT
"Needs Cleaning!!"
So the room was drab - not a big deal on the drabbiness BUT the bathroom needs help: the shower curtain had black mold growing on the inside, there were smears of something on one of the walls in the bathroom, the tile had mold on it, the grout along the tub sides was black and moldy also. The pillows should be replaced. I have traveled extensively and had my share of bad hotels - this was not the worst but does need some significant cleaning.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Good location.close to shopping & dining"
Room was neat and tidy and a good size with a king sized bed. Linens and bedding could have been better. The bed was sloppily made. The bathroom was clean but could use some disinfectant cleaning as there was a faint odour. Coffee is available early but the continental breakfast is only available from 9-10 and guests want to be out and about before that. Staff was pleasant and the area was quiet and well lit at night.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
"convinient location"
Convinient location for accessibility to ferry,dinning,shopping and major roads. Centrally located on cape cod in hyannis.
4 night family trip Sep 6, 2013
"Great for the rate"
Great for what I needed. I cannot imagine staying here on vacation- if it rained I would feel totally confined!
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2013
csredd
"Inexpensive but very nice motel"
Staff was very knowledgeable and friendly, made good recommendations. Enjoyed touring around Hyannis and the rest of the Cape. I would highly recommend this motel.
Other trip Sep 12, 2013
Bobby
"not recommend"
Had bad odor. Duvet smell bad, not clean.you would get what you pay.
1 night trip with friends Sep 2, 2013