All hotels in Hershey, Pennsylvania, United States of America
1733 E Chocolate Ave, Hershey, PA, 17033, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
    2.7
    2.4
"Beware"
The room was very dirty and had a really bad odor. Looked like a hotel out of a bad movie. Bathroom was nasty looked like it was never cleaned. I made my 8 yr old daughter shower with her flip flops on. I was very unsatisfied and will never return here nor will i recommend this place to anyone ever!!!!!!!!!
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2013
Drue
"Close to Hershey Park"
The staff was courteous but the rooms left much to be desired. One of the two rooms we had smelled strongly of smoke, parking is scarce and the breakfast?.... was barely there.
2 night family trip Sep 27, 2013
Beth
"close to all attractions and the park"
it was very satisfy and staff very pleasant and we will stay there next year
3 night family trip Sep 1, 2013
"Insatisfied"
The hotel have a huge problem. It says "no-smoke room", but it is not true. In fact, all the hotel is a big smoke place. Everybody there (guests) smokes. There are ashtrays in every where. My clothes stayed with the smell of smoke until I came home and wash them. Horrible!!!! The breakfast almost doesn't exist. The rooms are small and we almost never see the clerk. Definitely don't worth the price and the "2 stars".
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2013
"Not again"
peeling wall paper, leaking ceiling, moldy smell and cobwebs. There is no sound proof very thin walls. you could hear people using bathrooms and flushing...very annoying. I will not be going there ever.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
"Great deal for the money"
The best for less and very close to my destination
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
tua861
"modest but clean"
didn't have my reservations marked when I got there but gladly fixed it. room was modest but well taken care of and very clean for the money. Staff were all very friendly and accommodating. A good last minute option.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2013
Dsmith
"Hotel was not what we expected for the price"
We book the hotel for the Justin Timberlake-Jay Z concert - to begin with the price was outrageous and the room was not comfortable - one of the two beds was broken, they did not have enough towels and wash cloths, and very little internet service. We were very disappointed. For a 3 night stay the room was over $600.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
Toni
"$360 for Two Nights in August? Really?"
I already knew going in but there was not much choice at the time in my budget left on Expedia where I had to use a credit. From the Early CASH check in fee of $10 PER HOUR before the 2 pm check in time to charging $10 CASH (getting the picture?) for my 15 year old son because the room price only covered 2 adults? WHAT? Mold on the shower curtain, disconnected security cameras, easy to jimmy SINGLE locks on the door, stained blankets, mattress sheet that is not fitted and slides around as you sleep, horrid UNCOVERED energy saving bright lights over vanity, broken curtains, visible patch jobs on the walls, light switches that didn't work, TV that showed few channels, NONWORKING WIFI, pathetic continental breakfast . . .shall I go on? Even $100 night because it was last minute, but $360? Really, Expedia? Shame on you for even having this hotel on your site at this price especially. Someone kick these people off already. Obviously the owner (Is it still Bill?) doesn't care about the manager making up fees as she goes for CASH because that's that much less salary he has to pay her. Even the MANAGER was surprised we were staying another night! That or she was having trouble keeping the comings and goings of 34 rooms straight. I'll give her that, but . . . After the interaction we had had at checkin the day before, I am surprised my face was not etched in her memory. This hotel has such a bad online AND local rep that when my son and adult daughter returned from (con't)
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Ceci
"Don't stay there!"
The hotel was horrible! The room was dirty, the blanket had holes in it and the wifi did not work! Our key did not work half the time and they just brushed it off! Never stay at this hotel!
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
Personnel was very friendly. Very convenient location to Hershey Park Stadium. Just stayed overnight as my visit was mainly for an event, bed was comfortable and everything that I needed. Will gladly consider this for another event/visit.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
Anel
"it could have been better...."
It would have been better if they actually check their fax and knew that we coming. Got there just after mid-night and the office was open but no one was inside. It took 10 minutes to located a worker. He had no idea we made reservations over 3 hours earlier because he never checked the fax. He informed me that our original room, which would have been on the 1st floor was given away to another and we had to be place in a room on the 2nd floor. A continental breakfast should consist of store bought Danishes, coffee, cereal, and orange juice...It was the most limited I ever saw. I was taking the Danishes out of the store container which was set on a shelf. It was more of the lack of care that didn't impress me. No hellos, no good nights, no manners.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Unpleasant, dirty, heavy smell of cigars."
Uncomfortable, wasn't able to sleep , afraid of any bugs. Heavy smell of cigars, didn't look clean. Was afraid of using tub and toilets. Found cheeze doodle on floor.
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2013
AWAN5
"Milton Hershey hotel"
The hotel was near to the park and was located to other conveniences. In general the hotel personnel were polite. the room was only so so. probably would not stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Magster
"This is our 5th time staying at the Milton,,,"
Our room was ready for us when we arrived early and were able to check in early which really makes a difference..This is my family's fifth time staying at the Milton and we have always enjoyed it...The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable.. The pool was nice and clean and looked very inviting...The gentleman named Bill greeted us at the desk on our arrival and was really sweet. He recommended a restaurant less than 3 blocks away with delicious and very reasonable breakfast....We Love Dukes restaurant next door for the most delicious crab dip & excellent ribs...Overall the room was really nice & the staff are excellent and the price is great .....We will be back a 6 and 7th time *****
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
"close to Hershey"
The guy in the front desk was very nice and even ugraded our room and told us how to get to where we're going, if we weren't sure. We got tickets $15 off for Hershey park! He said if we ever book a hotel always call to get even more of a discount up to $20 off. So, keep that in mind.
1 night trip with friends Jul 15, 2013
Betsy
"Will stay here again!!!"
My friend and I stayed here overnight while in our way to NYC. The room was nice and large and the staff was so friendly! They went above and beyond what I ever expected. They are currently renovating to update this motel. I would stay here again if I come back to Hershey!
1 night trip Jul 17, 2013
Andrea
"the worst rundown hotel ive ever stayed at"
the worst mold everyware run down rooms never updated in 20 yrs i will never stay here again im calling in the inspectors
1 night trip Jul 14, 2013
"Cheap stay & dirty"
Cheap night less than 10 min from Hershey only $65. Clean outdoor pool. A decent contential breakfast with cereal, bagels, waffles, donuts and coffee. Room is dirty and not maintained. There was peeling paint and dirty moldy ceiling tiles. Bathroom was filty with hair, dirt and dust. Found bettle looking bug in sheets.
1 night business trip Jul 10, 2013
It was comfortable for the night. Sweet and informative office girl Casey I believe was her name. Great grill and bar next door. Friendly people and the price was more than I was looking to spend, but...... we will be back when ready to re visit Hershey park.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2013
Christine
Overall nice place for a motel. The continental breakfast was very lacking. Our first night the was hardly anything. Management used the excuse that an employee called in. Rooms were nice and clean. Stairs up to the room needed some work and dumpster was overflowing in the back. Overall would stay here again for a good price.
2 night business trip Jul 7, 2013
"This hotel was not worth the price i was charge."
I would never stay here again. It had an unpainted wall, phone didn't work , outlets were not covered and had wallpaper peeling it was not worth what I had to pay per night.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Scary motel"
The motel was very buggy the windows didn't have screens
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Milton motel Hershey is the worst motel I had met"
Milton motel Hershey is an old motel. It is not clean. The towels are dirty. Dust is everywhere. Microwave is dirty and has bad smell. Even the toothpaste is expired! Some rooms do not have inside lockers! The door can not be closed tightly and you can see light coming from outside. Because of this, you can hear noise from outside. The motel is located at the main traffic street of the town. Trucks and cars pass through day and night. So it is very noisy when you are sleeping.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2013
Guangwen
"Worst motel I had met so far"
Milton motel near Hershey chocolate factory in Pennsylvania is old, dirty, and noisy. You do not want to stay at Milton any more after one night. I had stayed in many motels and hotels before. Milton motel is the worst I had met so far.
2 night family trip Jun 24, 2013
"Will not return"
I guess you get what you pay for. The rate was the best I could find, but the hotel was the worst I have ever stayed in. I will just have to pay more money to stay in this area on my next trip because I will not stay at this hotel again.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
"Close of Hershey Park"
Horrible place. The top lock on the door did not lock. I complaint to the person in the front desk, and he said that the doors were being replaced. I requested another room and he told me that there were no more rooms available, but there was a sign in front of the motel advertising vacancies. There were holes in the walls, the carpet was dirty. Good thing we only stayed one night, we rushed in the AM to get out. Never again will I stay at this place.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Jackie
"I can't believe it!!!"
I travel all the time. I've stayed in 2 stars to 5 stars. This is the 2nd worst motel I've ever stayed in. The people were ok, but the building needs so much work. I couldn't believe they were open. I'm so sorry that I couldn't give a good review. I know they need the business, but I must be honest. Sorry.
2 night trip Jun 18, 2013
smithett
"Close but NO CIGAR"
We arrived at 4:30 pm and when entering the room we found the beds were not made, the bathroom was not cleaned and there were no towels. We immediately reported it the to office and the cleaning staff responding rather quickly and they were finished within 30 minutes. So they could not have cleaned very thoroughly in such a short time. The carpet at the bathroom was coming off the floor, the bathroom light grew increasingly dimmer till we were almost showering in the dark. The dead bolt on the door did not work, there was no door chain and the lock was only a push button. We did not feel safe keeping anything in the room so everything was locked in the car truck. We are not by any means luxury seeking people and not ones to complain. We stay in a lot of hostels in other countries, big time back packers and can live in tents for days/weeks. But when we pay for a motel we want to feel clean,safe and comfortable. While this motel is very close to Hershey Park attractions (5 to 10 min away ) we feel that this motel charges WAY TOO much ($89) for what they offer and the conditions .
1 night trip Jun 21, 2013
"Great Pricing"
This was a nice and comfortable hotel to stay in. And the prcing was so affordable. The mattresses were pillowtop and comfy.....motel manager was very nice and accomondating. I highly recommend. Norman WDC
2 night business trip Jun 7, 2013
Norman
staff was great. room was rundown and smelled like smoke.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2013
annapolis mom
The hotel was pretty run down. The room was not very clean. We cleaned the bathtub before using it. The pool was nice and the man at the desk suggested the restaurant next door, and it was wonderful! The continental breakfast consisted of a bag of bagels and a tub of peanut butter sitting on the counter in the office. Luckily we weren't planning on eating there for breakfast anyway. Over all, it wasn't too bad, just really in need of an update and some deep cleaning.
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2013
"couldve been better"
For the price I paid for the room you'd think it would be a very nice room. Not even close. The room smelled musty like it hadn't been used or cleaned for a long time. And when it rained for two days straight the room leaked! We ended up leaving and finding another nicer hotel.
4 night trip with friends Jun 5, 2013
"Smoking smell"
They are not smoking room. The room smell like smoke they had to change me to an other that smell a bit more decent
Business trip Jun 11, 2013
Erick
"ok for price"
Ok...so it was an inexpensive motel. But i will warn you...bring your own towels, bathroom necessities, coffee if you want it (they have coffee pots in the room) and breakfast. They did have a few things out in the morning...but we ate our poptarts.
2 night family trip Jun 6, 2013
Marybeth
"Old"
The staff was nice and the location was very convenient, but the hotel is old and a little dilapidated.
1 night business trip May 30, 2013
"Right up the road from Chocolate World"
A wonderful place to stay! It's five minutes away from Hershey park and Chocolate World! It's comfortable and clean, and the staff are all very friendly and helpful. I would love to stay again the next time I plan a trip to Hershey!
1 night romance trip May 25, 2013
"Not bad"
I only stayed a night, but it wasnt a horrible place for the price. There was a tile missing in the bathroom. I would go again for a night or two. I would stay there for a lengthy vacation. Just not that kind of hotel for that.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2012
Mandy
"great convenience for my destination"
Very friendly and helpful staff. That makes all the difference.
1 night trip Dec 7, 2012
Sam
"Warm and Comfortable"
Nice and quiet, staff very caring.
2 night trip with friends Nov 30, 2012
Joel
"Bad Experience"
When we arrived in the room there was someone's hair all over the bed. There was trash on the nightstand. I picked the phone up to call the office and found the phone not working. No, towels were in the room but someone's dirty soap was in the bathroom. The TV was very fuzzy and the sound kept fading. Even the toilet paper holder was ripped from the wall. I was also told I needed to pay for my room which I told him that I already paid. He told me that I only gave my credit card to hold the room. The hallways had ripped carpet and you had to be careful that you would not trip. It was by far the worse place I ever stayed.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2012
"Just what we expected...will be back!"
The hotel was just what we wanted. I attended the AACA Fall Hershey Car Show. Myself and a friend stayed, the room was clean and neat. Directv worked great. Dukes restaurant next door had great food. I've already booked a room for next year. I was told by Bill the caretaker (good guy BTW, very helpful) that the rooms were going to be remodeled, so that will make it even better next year. Thanks Bill for your help.
Other trip Oct 14, 2012
"Met expectations"
The location was ideal especially with the restaurant next door. There was a tile missing from the ceiling in the bathroom probably due to a plumbing repair upstairs but that was the only negative. The room was clean and tidy. Decent sat TV service but the wireless signal was very low. Probably too few access points.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2012
"Great location for a tired traveler!"
the motel is set to be renovated soon. It was clean, right next to a great resturant and only about 10 mins from hershey park it had a fridge and microwave cable and dvd player. Heat lamp in bathroom. There was a problem with the air conditioner and the bed was hard as a rock. The staff was great. Friendly and entertaining. Coffee was great but plan on going somewhere else for breakfast as the continental breakfast left much to be desired, For the price...I would stay again but bring a mattress topper.
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
Becky and George
"All good, but mattress ancient"
The staff was very nice. The location was great. The decor was old and outdated. The King mattress was very old and very uncomfortable.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2012
SJ
"Convenient Location, Unhelpful Staff"
We enjoyed being close to Hershey Park, but the motel itself was a bit of a dump. Not clean, smelly, with a dirty pool. Listed accomodations included DVD player, but none was provided. Refused extra towels to bring to the pool, had to haggle with the manager for them. Wi-fi did not work in the room. Unsatisfactory.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2012
"What a dive!"
OK, I really wasn't expecting anything fancy. I normally stay with my kids at hotels in the La Quinta or Best Western range. And normally I am not the type to write negative reviews. But here are some of the things that bugged me about this place. They state in the office that they charge extra for children (but during online booking that was not stated). The plumbing in the shower was loose and wiggly and only semi-functional, there was no fan in the bathroom, there were only two bath towels provided (no washcloths, no bath mat, no hand towels, no Kleenex), and the office was closed when we arrived at 7 pm to check in. The key was left in an envelope with our name on it. By mistake we put the key in the room next door to ours, and it opened that room too. The TV only worked on one channel. (I'm not a big TV watcher, but for others this might be an issue.) The breakfast was minimal and only available for 2 hours. There are no pool towels. My kids called it the "Creepy Motel." The only thing truly positive I can say about this place was that the beds were comfortable and the location was convenient to Hershey Park.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2012
Yvonne
"Terrible!!!"
Very disappointing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Aug 22, 2012
"we were conventioneers at the Hershey Lodge"
It was brief yet pleasant. Office staff very friendly. continental breakfast was appreciated!
1 night trip Aug 7, 2012
the motel was older it could use some TLC and updating but the location was good could get around easily w were right around a few good Diners I reccomend the Filling Station if your hungry locals abound and the prices were great skip the Hershey Pantry overpriced and the peach pie was lousy
2 night trip Jul 31, 2012