All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here12211 Regency Village Drive, Suite 12, Check In Office, Orlando, FL, 32821, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Old vacation home DO NOT STAY!!!!!"
I thought that the vacation home was going to be a better stay than a hotel WRONG!!! First, you have to pick up the paperwork for your stay about 20 min away from the home. Second, you only have one key to the house and if you lose it it will be a $200 charge. Third, there are only to parking spaces and when we got there, a car was parked in our space. Fourth, the vacation home is in a community where permanent tenants live therefore, you have to watch out for you noise level. Fifth, when we walked into the house the house had not been updated since they built it, not to mention the dead roach we saw on the floor upon entry. There was only on t.v. in a four bedroom house. The pool area was extremely small not to mention the mold on the outside carpet. The house does come with a garage but it was packed filled with old furniture. The masterbath is extremely outdated and had a moldy rug. When we got there, there were 4 light bulbs that were out and the smoke alarm battery needed to be changed. Overall, for what you pay for it is not worth it. It needs a serious update and a deep cleaning. If you are an allergic person do not rent this house.
Romance trip Sep 18, 2012
it was very bad the first day of our visit due to the fact that we were given a place in bad living condition; with a dirty pool and with lack of the necesary things like towels and a clean garage wich was full of unused furniture and and old appliances. After calling many times to report , no response, next day we called the office where we got the papers, we were offered to move to a better place, a place that was not ready to be taken until late 7 pm; we lost a full day out without anything to do more than wait and wait. The new place was very confortable, finally we had good time.
Family trip Sep 1, 2012
"HIGHLY DISSATISFIED!"
American vacation homes very misleading and not helpful. We were put in a DIRTY home and not fully accommodated by either company. Major inconveniences all around and we left 4 days early. NEVER AGAIN will I stay at American or any other vacation home. I'll stick to the resorts.
Family trip Aug 3, 2012
J. Middleton
"Good value for a large family"
House was in a nice gates community "Cumbrian Estates". Although house was newer, the interior furnishings were near the end of their life span. House had a Jacuzzi that was attached to the pool. We needed to call to get it cleaned as it had been stagnant for a long time and filled with very green water. (they did send someone out the next day and corrected it) overall it was an enjoyable stay and found it to be reasonable priced.
Other trip Jul 7, 2012
Our family was very pleased overall with the American Vacation home that we had for 6 nights. Iit was great and I have recommended it already to family and friends.
Family trip Jul 2, 2012
Ande
"Very Nice"
It was very nice, however, we had no idea that the home was so far out. It took us over 30 minutes to get to this home from Orlando.
Other trip Jul 2, 2012
Vivian
"Clermont vaction"
I was very pleased with all but except that it was not told to me that we were not going to be in Orlando which I wanted to be due to being close to family. Instructions were not clear on how this company works as far as where the location of the house is.
Other trip Jul 2, 2012
They forgot to give us the passcode for the gate firt night we had to wait for more than 2 hrs untill someone came in.
Other trip Jun 29, 2012
The house do not look like the advertising, the place do not have any communitty pool or facilities just a regular neighborhood in Orlando and not closed to the parks. The main officcce is located closed to the park area but not the houses.
Other trip Jun 28, 2012
vellon
"Loved it"
I had to get online,and had issues with Internet connection, I called American Vacation Home told them it was imperative that I got the Internet . Within the day they resolved the issue. I was so very grateful . All one needs to do is call and they will resolve it.
Family trip Jun 27, 2012
The home was absolutely beautiful. I would definitely stay with this company again.
Other trip Jun 24, 2012
great
Other trip Jun 24, 2012
Had a wonderful stay. My only complaint I have was that the dryer blew out cold air. But other than that we had a great stay.
Family trip Jun 18, 2012
Hillcrest
We do enjoy the home very much, but the room need more tv or entitlement little bit more and the bed need more update
Other trip Jun 14, 2012
"close to all parks"
Very nice, better than a hotel. Will plan on renting a vacation home again next year.
Family trip Jun 12, 2012
t.lambert
"Awesome House Rental"
The house was great, we loved the splash pool, kids enjoyed it, we did not have to hear "what are we doing", just let them play in the pool. Close to attractions and a great quiet area.
Business trip Jun 10, 2012
Happy Vacationer
"It's Alright but.."
The hotel showed us a plethora of their best houses but once we got to the location it was a shack but the hotel was nice enough to switch us and we had the best vacation we had in a while it was nice
Family trip Jun 9, 2012
"GREAT HOUSE, DISSAPOINTED WITH THE SERVICE"
tHEY PROMISE TO FIX THE INTERNET AND NEVER DID IT, WE ALSO PAY AN EXTRA FOR CLEANING, AND NOBODY EVER SHOW UP, NOT A SERIOUS COMPANY
Family trip Jun 8, 2012
Not a single bug in site. It was very tidy. The washer and dryer were a big plus with an extended stay. It would have been nice to have a TV guide or instructions to run the various electronic devices in the house. The house smelled a little musty. Some mild potpourri would have gone a long way. Also, there were only 3 chairs for the kitchen table. . strange for a house that sleeps 6. We ate in shifts. Overall, it was completely worth the price and we would definately do it again.
Other trip May 31, 2012
":-)"
The condo was great!. I loved the modern styling and decor and it was really comfortable and homely. It was situated in a quite low traffic gated community. The staff at the club house were more than helpful. Everything was well maintained. I have no complaints at all. The only problem is that my 4 year old wants a condo just like that one. :-)
Other trip May 30, 2012
"Convenience in location and comfort"
The house itself was beyond my expectations, not to mention it provided everything that is needed, except the food lol!!! I truly enjoyed the stay from beginning to end!!! My family and I felt very comfortable and at ease. The house was very well located in a beautiful and quiet Culdesac. Everything that we needed was close. I would, and have, recommended this company to all my friends. I will certainly be staying here again on my next vacation!!! Thank you very much for a wonderful experience!!!
Response by American Vacation Homes
Thank you very much for your kind review. We are so pleased you had a wonderful stay and look forward to having you as our guests in the future!
Family trip May 30, 2012
"Very good place"
Great place thanks very confortable and close to Disney
Other trip May 20, 2012
"awesome stay"
We arrived from various different parts of the U.S. for my sons college graduation on may 10th. The staff, Janette, was very nice and helpful. I was aittle apprehensive after reading online reviews. The reviews were totally false. My only recommendation would be to ensure the splash pool is working properly. When I called for maintenance, they never came.
Other trip May 15, 2012
traci

"Brilliant villa and close to everything"
Brilliant experience and staff great location of villa excellent and close to everything 10-15 mib disneh and seaworld aquatica and 20 to universal kids loved the pool and villa.
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
jim
"Nice location close to everything within 15-20 min"
Our family had a great experience and enjoyable vacation would recommend it other families.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"decent"
It was a nice house but read the fine print they charged me a mandatory 125$ cleaning fee. Also the water where I was at want drinkable it was milky white. Also I had a 4br house with only 1tv in whole house which was kinda inconvenient with 4 kids. Don't know if I will do it again with that cleaning fee. U don't expect that after paying 140$ a night.
3 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
"no phone or internet for first 2.5 days"
Had to make repeated calls to get them fixed,vacation homes seemed to pass the blame. Cost of using personel cell phone was expensive. One footboard on bed was proped up with boards, screen of and window left open, pool cover tatered and ripped..
Other trip Mar 8, 2014
"Wonderful stay"
I loved the home that was offered. I was on a family vacation and everyone enjoyed the house. I loved the master bedroom.
5 night business trip Dec 4, 2013
Fatima
"Great family accommodation!"
Quite difficult to find office to pick up keys from, but villa was lovely once we found it. Situated in the Davenport area and about a 30 minute drive from most of the main attractions.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
Debbie
"good stay.."
Staying at the American Vacation homes felt very homey and convenient for our family. We enjoyed the pool a lot, the house was spacious and comfortable. The neighbourhood was clean and gated. I would definitely go there again.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
"Great home for an Orlando vacation"
The property was very nice. However, the carpets were in desperate need of cleaning. The decor of the house was very tastefully done. We appreciated the good quality cookware, dishes and linens. Thank you for oroviding us with a geat place to stay for our family vacation.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
"Never again for this vacation home company!"
Although this vacation home indicates that all the homes are Kissimmee/Lake Buenevista - they are not - we were placed 1 hour away in a place called Haines City- had to register and leave two different security deposits as this home was in a gated community. Everything was too far to travel to and the carpets were absolutely filthy, drinking cups broken, several burnt out light bulb and not enough pool toys. Also several calls to the office to be relocated closer fell to deaf ears and not even the courtesy of one return call. While we were home, we had pesticide service just drop by unannounced and this was unsatisfactory. Very disappointed and I would never ever book with them again!
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
MK
"Villas just the way THEY like it"
I almost lost the will after having booked through Expedia. Trying to book pool heat and find out anything about the villa was too much trouble for the AVH support team. After 5 calls, I finally was enlightened that if I phoned again two days before arriving, they would tell us where the villa is and whether we could get pool heat. Having arrived in Orlando, after popping in the next morning, it took over a week to get pool heat installed, at least we enjoyed it for the last 5 days of the fortnight. Oh, and you didn't expect internet access in the USA did you? Apparently if you have a villa, they never have internet, but you can get access at McDonalds ...! The Villa itself, brilliant and fantastic value for money. If you can brave the stress of dealing with AVH, the end product is worth it.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Faz
"Check-in = office pantomime of angry guests!"
There was no house available at 16.00, we had to wait for an address to become available, over an hour later. Meanwhile the office filled with varying degrees of angry guests, some had been given a condo when they booked a house. Others thought they had booked a given address only to find it was actually going to be a complete lottery with a long wait. All guests had long waits to get an address. The requested heated pool wasn't provided. Just a cold shady one. The resort was ok but the house lacked any maintenance, the kitchen tap broke off, many light bulbs failed, the patio door didn't lock, there were only 3 teaspoons in a 6 person house, the carpets were desperately in need of cleaning or changing & it generally lacked equipment.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
Angela
"Exceeded expectations"
We arrived late but everyting was in the lock box as advertised and easy directions to home(with a gps).Home was bright and clean, located at Terra verde resort in Kissimee.Hot tub was wonderfull and would recommend this location.
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
"Dirty and Poor Quality"
Despite contacting the agents for the Villa 4 times prior to arrival to ask for details regarding late arrival to be sent, I received nothing and no clarification on the process. On arrival it took hours to find the out of hours office, which was in a poorly lit area and out of the way. The accommodation was miles from anything and was filthy. The whole pool area was covered in a layer of thick dirt and had to spend a day cleaning all the pool furnishings, some of which were broken. Beds were covered with plastic mattress protectors and very uncomfortable. Carpets throughout the villa were filthy and stained. Throughout the cleaning of the villa was inadequate. Don't usually fill these reviews in but be warned these villas are far from an acceptable standard.
Other trip Mar 26, 2013
Ant
"Close to Disney"
the location of the house in Indian Creek was good. only 10-15 minutes to Disney parks and close to all shopping. The house could have used some maintenance. Lots of light bulbs blown. Jets in the pool didn't work. I booked a 5 star but got a 4 star.
Other trip Mar 19, 2013
We stayed at bella vida in Kissimmee,great gated community!
Other trip Mar 9, 2013
"Great family villa"
Fantastic villa in great area at Davenport near Orlando.
Other trip Sep 1, 2012
Couple

"vacation familiar"
Muy buena experiencia
6 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
July
EC
"Maison de vacances près d'Orlando"
Vaste maison avec piscine pas trop loin de Disney. Très bonne prestation
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
Vincent
FR
"USA Haus"
nettes USA Haus klassisch im usa-style eingerichtet. lage ruhig und in der nähe zum high damit erreicht man einfach die klassischen orlando ziele
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Wolfgang
DE
"Lejos de los parques"
Antes de viajar te indican una direccion que queda cerca de los parques y cuando llegas a esa direccion nos dieron otra que quedaba muy lejos de todo
5 night business trip May 3, 2014
CL
"快適と残念の両方"
今回私が利用した家は広くて綺麗で快適そのものですが、立地が悪い。チェックインの場所から26kmは流石に遠いです。その他は文句なし、レンタカーとGPSがないと利用できない。
3 night trip Mar 12, 2014
wasa
JP
"Bom pra família"
Casa confortável fica um pouco afastada . Infelizmente houve um problema pessoal de difícil resolução com a gerência
9 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2014
Solange
BR
Me cobraron $75 dólares americanos obligatorios, que este cobro es obligatorio, Expedia debe avisar al momento de comprar, no había señal de TV en ninguna habitación.
Other trip Dec 14, 2013
"LAS CASAS ESPECTACULARES"
LAS CASAS FUERON ESPECTACULARES PERO TUVIERON VARIOS PROBLEMAS Q SOLUCIONARON RÁPIDO. LA PRIMERA CASA CUANDO LLEGAMOS NO TENIA LUZ. AL CAMBIARNOS DE CASA ESTA ERA HERMOSA PERO ESTABA MUY LEJOS DE LOS OUTLETS Y LOS PARQUES. DE RESTO TODO BIEN. DIGAMOS QUE HUBO DESORGANIZACION POR PARTE DE AMERICAN HOME VACATION PERO RESOLVIERON CON RAPIDEZ
7 night family trip Nov 24, 2013
PABLO VELASQUEZ
VE
"Casa privada ideal para familias"
Fue una muy buena decisión rentar Casa ya que teníamos muy buen espacio y privacidad. Dado que teníamos cocina compleat ahorramos mucho compendium en Casa. Due muy cómodo y afraid able y a 10 minutos de Los parques, lo recomiendo mucho.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"Superbe maison neuve"
Maison superbe très propre toute équiper pour ce faire a manger et relaxer wifi, câble avec Tv dans chaque chambre plus salon, téléphone , état de la maison neuve super bien situer a 7 minute des parc Disney et 15 minute des outelet et toute commodité a moins de deux minutes belle picine et beau parc endroit sécuritaire
5 night family trip Oct 27, 2013
Michel
"El complejo excelentemente ubicado"
Muy buena solo que deber organizarse mejor ya que llegue a la casa y a las 10 minutos llego otra familia que también estaba hospedada ahí fue un mal entendido pero fue incómodo y se perdió toda la tarde que ya estaba programada pero no modo por lo demás excelente
Other trip Oct 1, 2013