All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
2006 N. Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-3222, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"over night get away"
my husband and I just wanted to have dinner at the beach and decided to stay the night. very clean, friendly staff, plenty of parking and room had everything we needed. pool was warm and a very nice size to be indoors. we will stay here again in the future.
1 night romance trip Mar 8, 2015
Samantha
"Hotel close to Convention Center"
My daughter & I came up to watch my granddaughter team compete in the Robotics held at the Convention center which was only a few blocks away. We had stayed last year for the same reason & even got the same hotel room. What are the chances of that happening. I would recommend it for another stay but preferably when it wasn't as cold.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
Marilyn
"Hidden Treasure"
Over the many years I've visited Myrtle Beach SC and stayed in numerous hotels/ condos and houses, the Breakers Resort rates the top of my list. The entire grounds inside & out was so clean. Room was great, service was great, location was great and I could go on. I highly recommend Breakers Resort to anyone.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
The hotel is nice..the only draw back was that the head of the bed was right at the door..the neighboring rooms was VERY loud and people coming in talking really loud all during the night..sleep was impossible for me.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
I enjoyed my stay. It was a last minute decision for a weekend getaway with my fiance.
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
"Great ocean view..."
Ocean front at a great price. The view is amazing and the sound of the surf is wonderful. People are friendly and accommodating. Starbucks right across street handy and delicious. The suite is spacious and shabby chic. Clean and neat,felt safe, quiet Always a good time even if cold weather. Will return again soon!
Other trip Mar 3, 2015
Bonnie
"I was nervous at first!!"
I was so nervous before we got there because I had read some pretty bad reviews!! That all changed when we got there!! It was in a great location and the room looked like the pics, they were clean and a perfect size! The beds were not to soft and not to hard! Perfect! The pool and lazy river were awesome and warm which was good because it was February! All in all it was a perfect place for our girls weekend and I will deffentally be booking there for summer!!!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
brittany
Great hotel, clean, staff was experienced and helpful.
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Lack of Security"
We had no maid service during our weekend stay. The room (suite) itself was decent. NO bedbugs(thank god). However, security is rather slack. None of their buildings require key cards to enter. Which, to me, is rather scary. The safety of my family is my #1 priority. Not one time did the doors close on the building (tower) we stayed in. Anyone off the street could come in. LITERALLY.. anyone.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
"Beautiful view but otherwise disappointing"
A friend and I just stayed there for a week's getaway. The room was nothing like pictured. The furniture was old & unkept. The couch had tears in the upholstery and the cushions lacked any padding. The walls are very thin. We could hear every word of our 'neighbors' conversations, found out they were staying 2 rooms down! Very disappointed in our stay.
7 night trip with friends Feb 15, 2015
Kerri
"Good winter value"
One night business stay on the 10th floor of the Palms Tower on the coldest night of the winter (12 degrees. Warm and comfortable oceanfront room. Off season rates were very good. Very satisfactory for the price
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2015
"Not what we thought."
We were disappointed to find out ocean view room means looking around a cement wall to see the ocean. No coffee grounds for the coffee maker in the room. However, since it was so cold out, we did enjoy a free movie from their vending machine in the lobby.
Other trip Feb 22, 2015
"Not at all happy!"
We reserved but did not stay after seeing the room. There was a odor from the nearby laundry room. Also the parking was too far away. Still waiting on a refund.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Great Choice"
Had an awesome stay at The Breakers Resort..
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Tiffany
"Perfect"
It was great getaway! Friendly staffs housekeeping and all. Love it. Would go back!
1 night trip with friends Feb 8, 2015
Brennan
"Could have been better"
hotel was really clean.. but the bed was soooooo uncomfortable. never again will i sleep there.
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
"Not good for couples"
The room was misrepresented. The set up was horrible. The bed was the worst bed I have ever slept on in my life. Extremely small televisions. The amount of soap and/or shampoo was nonexistent.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Amazing!"
My husband and I travel to Myrtle Beach 1 to 3 times a year.. depending if we have the time. We always stay at the Patricia Grand (the sister hotel) and we love it! This trip we decided to stay at Breakers... and man I am glad we did! We booked a 2 bed room and ended up with a 4 bed room. The kids LOVED the room and all the extra space and even asked if it could be our new home (ages 4 and 5). The view was amazing. Keep in mind we're from North Carolina, we stay at myrtle beach often. Breakers was one of THE BEST hotels we've stayed at down in myrtle. We went to Myrtle Beach this time for one last family vacation before my husband deployed and I want to say Thank You to Breakers for making the stay easy, convenient, and "homey" you truly made our vacation worth it!
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Annie
"Great value and location."
Great value and location.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
james
"Breakers"
Am happy with this hotel qill aay better than most othwr places
1 night romance trip Feb 4, 2015
Joshua
"nice room"
Great stay. Staff was friendly, room nice, and great location
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Beautiful views"
we had beautiful views of the ocean. room was comfortable but we wasn't there long.
1 night trip Jan 27, 2015
"Weekend getaway"
My husband and I got away for the weekend and stayed oceanfront. We always stay here. The bed was harder than I remembered but other than that we enjoy our stay every time
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Myrtle"
Good trip, nice clean for price. Watch the fine print extra $11.20 per night when you arrive though.
1 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Catherine
Room and Pool area were very clean. Room colors were a little loud (bright blue/lime green)
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
"Good location, comfortable stay"
Good location, comfortable, easy access
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Corbett
"Good Times at a Great Location"
My Special Lady Friend and I agreed the hotel was great for the money. Good location, the rooms were decent, can rent DVDs for free, and the Bar had affordable prices and pretty good food. I will stay at this hotel again. There were two minor issues: 1. The vending machine was like a shark and ate one of my dollars. No big deal 2. There was a wretched smell in the hallway and all of the guests including us played the game "Whats that smell?" The winner was : Someone vomited in the hallway and the food they ate was shrimp and mussels. That's no reflection on the hotel though, they got it cleaned pretty quickly. I look forward to staying at this hotel during the summer due to the location, the view, and all of the swimming pools.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Roger
"My Born Day Weekend"
My Born Day was the 9th of January. Got there on the 8th. Left on the 11th & didn't want to leave. I enjoyed myself tremendously & Will. Be. Coming. Back!
3 night romance trip Jan 8, 2015
kevin
"My stay at Breakers Resort"
My family and i had a very enjoyable stay at the Breakers Resort .
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
jamey
"great stay"
great value hotel. Is a little dated and dies not offer a lot of luxury, but perfect for a budget get away.
Response by The Breakers Resort
Dear Andrew, Thank you for choosing the Breakers Resort and taking the time to share your experience! We are thrilled to see that your stay with us was an enjoyable one. We look forward to your next visit where we hope to exceed your expectations. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon! Thank You, Alicia Bumgardner Resort Manager Breakers Boutique
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"K"
Stay was too short and did not get a chance to use the facilities. We would like to come here and stay for vacatiom. Staff was courteous!
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Sandy
"Family get away......"
My family stayed here at The Breakers Resort twice, and our stay was excellent.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
"Myrtle Beach"
We stayed in an older tower that could use some upgrades, but other than that this is a great Hotel to stay at and is close to a lot of stores/restaurants.
5 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
wendy
"Winter vacation stay."
I stayed in an ocean-front mini-suite. The room was clean and the suite included a separate kitchen and a separate living room with a private balcony. I was very pleasantly surprised to find this set-up since I didn't expect the kitchen. We did have to request coffee packets since none were included with the coffee maker. The pool area was clean and includes a lazy river which was popular, even in December.
4 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"The beach front room was very nice."
We had one of the best experiences that we have ever had. The staff was superb,they made everything for my wife&I so easy. THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL TRIP.
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
HOMER
"It was ok"
The room was OK but could of been bigger and the beds were not as comfortable as I would of liked them . but it was ok
Response by The Breakers Resort
Dear Katie, Thank you for choosing the Breakers Resort and for taking the time to share your experience with others. We are very sorry to see that your stay did not meet your expectations nor our own. We strive to provide top notch service and the perfect vacation experience. We do hope that if you return to the Myrtle Beach area that you will give the Breakers Resort a second chance. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon. Thank You, Alicia Bumgardner Resort Manager Breakers Boutique
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
katie
"Crapy old hotel close to tha beach"
Very disappointed with our stay for many reasons: we booked resort view and we ended up facing a 'wall' where almost no sun can get to our room. you can smell moisture with humidity and old carpet. rooms are painted green and blue and gives kind of crapy okd fashion feeling housekeeping wil bot come unless you call help desk and ask for immediate service pools are in different building with no restrooms or showets. and you will have to cross the street with your towels to get back to your room Facilities are really old and poorly maintained I am really disappointed and would never rely on reviews ever again.
A J
"Not to clean"
Beds had hair in it. Floors were dirty and looked like blood down the side of the bed. It didn't look like the sheets had been changed from the last guest
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Good location and staff."
Great hotel on the beach. Centrally located and walkable distance to Boardwalk. Staffs were great. Would recommend highly.
Yatri
"super friendly"
Even though we went on the off season every hotel employee made sure they said hello and asked how our stay was. So nice and friendly. Loved the multiple pool choices
2 night family trip Dec 15, 2014
melinda
"Great room but kitchen had not been cleaned well."
The staff was very nice. The location is great. We loved the room except that there was someone's milk still in the refrigerator and it had gone bad and I had to wash it down the drain myself. The microwave was very dirty, looked like something brown had been spilled all down in the bottom and the sides were splashed. We had a suite and the tv remote in the couch area didn't work.
1 night family trip Dec 16, 2014
Edgar
We had a kitchenette, complete with coffee maker, but NO COFFEE! Finally went to the office and got some, then NO cream or sweetener! Called and were told to go to the restaurant next door to get some!! There was no pen or pad to write on, we never saw a staff member. The sheets were wrinkled as though they had already been slept on..we were not pleased!
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
"Hotel near everything you need"
Nice size room, Staff was pleasant, Room was kept clean
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Lenny
"Awesome!!!"
Was very convenient to get places we needed to get to. There was a Starbucks across the street, this was most definitely a GREAT place for us. THANK YOU!!!if we ever come back, will stay here definitely. ....
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
Monique
"thumbs up!"
Love the place, my family and I were really pleased with the size of the room & mostly the price!
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2014
Mariela
"Great location for beach weekend"
Spent a weekend away from the real world and enjoyed the beach, restaurants and shopping. Enjoyed sitting on the balcony and looking at the ocean and the beach.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
larry
"Hershey House, Hershey PA"
Great location and value
5 night business trip Nov 29, 2014
"Betty nice"
Room very nice. Lots of room. Free DVD rental super. Another trash can would have been nice one. Not enough.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Vivalore
"Excellent hotel!"
We've stayed twice in the last 6 months (one time in a super expensive nice condo like room with 6 beds and one in a super cheap Two bed both oceanfront) both times the rooms were beautiful! We love the breakers and especially the pools! They are great for kids and toddlers! Love love love breakers(:
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Lindsey
"Good location, right on the beach"
Many of the amenities were in adjacent buildings, so this makes it inconvenient, especially in the wendy, freezing, and wet weather I experienced while I was there. Also, unpacking and packing the car was not the best, as the parking garage was across the street. I almost always had to traverse to the 6th level parking after 6PM to locate a parking space which were tight. I had to look for an end space as there were never a handicapp available. Again, you need to cross the street to get back to your building, regardless of weather conditions. The bed and room was clean, although the bed was pretty hard. The bath had ample hot water and plenty of pressure using the tub. However, the restrictors in the shower head resulted in taking three times as long to shower and shampoo you hair.
Other trip Dec 7, 2014