All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2123 Noland Connector, Gordon Hwy and Bobby Jones XPRWY, Augusta, GA, 30909, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great except for one thing."
Except for the loud party down the hall that eventually the hotel had to call security to quell at 3 in the morning, everything else was great.
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
Terry
"Lovely Hotel"
The Staff was very friendly, great location and our stay was wonderful!
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
latricia
"Comfortable and Affordable"
Very comfortable, and very quiet. We were pleased
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Unlocated & Unclean"
we lost, the GPS couldn'T located the address of the hotel. We hang the No Disturb, but leave the room around 12:30PM. Came back around 9:PM tired and found the room uncleaned, and we reuse the tower.
2 night family trip Mar 3, 2015
"Choose the other location just around the corner"
Stayed at their other location around the corner for a week and was very happy. Accidentally booked this location for my second week and it is worlds away in quality. Figured it was the same but not even close.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
My son received his medal for his actions in Afghanistan
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
I come from a vacation area. This hotel was not even okay.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Have stayed in the past, nice , clean"
Visiting son, stayed 4 nights, clean , nice ,Places to eat near by. No problem.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Al
"Okay hotel for the price point $55/night"
Average hotel. Staff was not the friendliest. Bed was comfy and the room was okay for the price point.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Horrible"
The beds were very small. The bathroom floor tiles were all cracked and had no grout in between the tiles so I keep cutting my toes. Also the lights were not working except on one light. Also the front desk staff when we checked in were very rude. I will gladly pay a higher price to stay somewhere nicer and friendlier next time. I will never recommend this location and find it hard to believe that Wyndham allows their name on this property.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
the cleanliness of the room was horrible, dead spiders in the corner of the room, spider webs in the corners, ants in the bathroom and the housekeepers harassed me about leaving beginning an one and a half before check out.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
samuel
"It was ok"
The bathroom was under construction. It was clean, the towels was hard.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
CB
"Service was not good, room was comfy."
We are staying there a week so we did not want to complain, but bathroom floor was sticky and not clean, we put two towels down on the floor, the room was comfy, so was the wall unit was good. But the desk, the people were on the computer for the guest, and what ever they would be doing on it, had slowed the computer down tremendously. I could not log on to email, and or my bank, and could not use google maps. I tried to do just the simple things on the computer but I waited more than 30 minutes to get to the bank, I gave up told the desk, after I waited like 10 minutes. She said it was a modem problem, I know better. I told her there was so many things downloaded, I can see a lot of movies that are from unwanted/unpaid sources downloaded. The breakfast, dried and days old, and the syrup container was dirty, the yogurt was warm, not cold I threw that away, unfortunately. I was hoping I would not have to buy food for breakfast, due to holidays. Thanksgiving day no breakfast was served, or day after. Not good for those who are traveling and you can not find a place to eat anywhere.
5 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Thursa
Staff very helpful!! People next door kinda of noisy....thin walls. Room was clean !
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Flea Bag"
Horrible, room was ransacked had to sleep in a colleagues room for the night , staff totally incompetent.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Fits my needs"
Hannah was very helpful and professional and always takes care of my needs when I stay here. Could use a scanner in the guest media center. For the price compared to local hotels, its a good place. Close to the freeway, but not too busy.
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
Hotel itself was nice, but located a little on a back road and couldn't find the entrance from the main road right away.
"Nice, but older"
The hotel is a little confusing to get to off the main road. The employees were very nice and the rooms comforatble, but the hotel was run down and not in the best shape. It was fine for me traveling on business, but I would never book a client to stay there.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"Not worth it"
I have stayed at Wingate by Wyndham hotels before, and have always had a pleasant experience. This one was different to say the least. When I got in to my room the first thing I was greeted by was the hotel safe that had been ripped off the wall just sitting lose in the middle of the floor. The mini fridge was leaking water and the carpet around it was soaked and smelly. There was no grout between the tiles in the bathroom and the tiles themselves were lose. The toilet leaned to the left, and the shower curtain rod was not mounted correctly so the curtain drifted open while showering. The bath mat and towels had holes in them, and the couch had cigarette burns despite being a non smoking room (the room did not smell like smoke at least). The only positive was the bed, that appeared clean and was comfortable. I did not feel comfortable leaving any of my belongings lose on any other surface though, as the whole place seemed unclean. When I asked for another room, I was told that they were booked solid, even though there were only 3 other cars besides my own in the lot. Breakfast the next morning looked unappetizing, I skipped it all together.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Confirmed reservations"
When we arrived at hotel at 7:00pm clerk advised that reservation had been cancelled by manager at 11:00am . No more rooms were available. There was no explanation for cancellation. In addition to Expedia confirmation, the hotel had also confirmed by phone the previous evening. We had been in the car for 10 hours. The manager and I are both glad that she was not on site when I was informed of "No room".
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
It was great! Needed somewhere to stay that was near base and it was also minutes from entertainment locations as well.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Jamarrius
"Convenient to Fort Gordon"
No hangers in the closet in the room.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
fairly new hotel. room ok, bed lumpy just didn't feel very comfy driveway off woodsy dark road. Breakfast marginal. Came here after staying at new hotel in NC very different here.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Nice room, good price"
I have stayed at tis hotel several times and have always been impressed with the quality of the room for a lower price.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"Horrible"
Wingate name is too classy for the up keep of this hotel. Every time foreigners take over something, the up keep goes down tremendously. The furniture was broke, I was scared to get in the tub, nats were flying everywhere. The carpet in the entire place was horrible, stained and smelled. Also, the entire building is hot, because those people want to save as much money as they can for themselves. I hatred my experience, couldn't even have company, to embarrassed
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Met/exceeded my expectations"
Convenient location, near interstate and eatery's; AC worked fabulous on a most hot day. I will return if the need arises.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
The door lock was broken in the first room, so we couldn't get in the room. We were in another room until a room was available. So we moved to a third room. This room didn't have a T.V. remote. There was a squashed mosquito on the inside of the lid of the ice bucket. This was just gross.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Think Twice about stayinghere"
Wingates as a whole are great & I use them quite often however this hotel will make me think twice before I book again. Disappointing, dirty & unexceptable.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Clark
"Need true availability"
I ordered a room from Expedia a week before my arrival for a king size bed. When I came it wasn't available. I had to get a room with a double bed. This wasn't what I requested.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Close to Ft. Gordon"
The hotel was a good value. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My only negative comment is there was a cob web across one of the paintings which makes you think what else might not be being cleaned.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Gordon Hwy & Bobby Jones"
Hotel entrance not very visible from Highway, No shower curtain usually not an issue because the will put one up however, showering was the first thing I wanted to do upon checking in. Had no Ironing board or Iron. staff was able to eventually get us one. Phone in room did not work & there was a water bottle in the frigerator which had my wife question the cleaning job. Discouraged at first but after showering & eating came back & slept fine.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"It was ok"
Hotel was clean but very outdated. Couch had multiple stains. I out a sheet over it. Bathroom was clean. Linen was clean. Furniture very outdated. Peep hole was missing.....meaning there was an open hole with tissue stuffed in. The staff was very nice though.
unknown
"Overall pretty good..."
Small inconvenience at breakfast due to no utensils but all was good.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Better than other reviews"
I visited Augusta on a weekend where it was hard to find an empty room. I booked on Hotels.com and was skeptical due to some of the reviews. Not sure if I stayed at the same hotel as some of the other reviewers. Pros: Hotel staff was responsive/helpful and hand delivered extra blankets for my kids. All staff was kind and helpful on both shifts I interacted with. Room was clean, smelled good, and roomy for the price Cons: Just to split hairs, the TV had half the channels a bit fuzzy.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Phillip K.
"Terrible hotel"
To start with, this hotel does not have the pool advertised. Staff is unhelpful, and did not want to give our family of 5 5 towels. They thought we should share 2. Breakfast is decent, but they shut the lights off when they want you out of the dining room, and quit refilling food long before breakfast is over. The entire hotel is hot and musty, and our room had a rusted and broken handrail in the bathroom, an improperly hung mirror, and a sewing needle and straight pin in the carpet. It was miserable staying here with a family.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Kimberly
"Super pleasant"
The staff was the best part of my stay. The evening clerk was pleasant and the breakfast attendant was awesome. Customer service makes the difference.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Moltamore
"Poor management poor security"
Will not stay again
3 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"It was ok..... Nothing Great or Bad to say"
This would be a great place to stay for the cost. I have nothing Great Great to say about it or Nothing Bad to say ....It was just a ok hotel.
2 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
Ray
"Friendly"
The hotel was pretty nice. The area around it was nice. It's not a bad neighborhood. Beds were slightly firm but the room was clean.
3 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
"Could have been better"
The room was not bad, but it could have had bigger pillows for the beds. The staff was not very helpful and the location was hard to find.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Room was nice but a bit on the small size. Breakfast and bed were both good. Air conditioning worked great!
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Lon
"Spend a few more dollars!!!"
It was okay, the rooms were okay, and the employees were okay. We had a bug problem ( spiders ) in our room. Call front desk and the lady said she would send someone up. No one never came, so we got some raid from the store our self. Spend ten or twenty dollars more and get better service.
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
LaMonte
"very meh."
The hotel is very bland, for lack of a better term. Not as nice as other wingates that I've visited, but the rates are lower as well. Management seems very lackadaisical. I stood in the lobby for 10 minutes searching for an employee to check in. Not a bad place for the price, but nothing to write home about either.
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
russell
"Great service and great price"
My stay was excellent. I received a warm reception as soon as I walked in the door, check in was quick and efficient, and I settled into my room immediately. I didn't hear another peep the rest of the night; it was ridiculously quiet. The temperature is the room was excellent and the bed was absolutely majestic. I had great wireless all night and was able to complete the tasks I normally would at home. My shower the next morning was seamless, and I checked out with no issues whatsoever. Excellent choice out of all I could've made this time around.
Jamele Little
"Leisure trip"
I was very disappointed with the mix up. I went to check-in. The receptionist was very nice. She asked me if I received a phone call about the room. I told her no. She said I should have received a phone call because the hotel was overbooked. No one called me to say that my reservation was being sent over to Baymont Suites. I was very disappointed because I've stayed at Windgate and thoroughly enjoyed my stay.
Leisure trip
"It was a decent stay."
I had a decent stay here. Nothing really to complain about other than the room I was in did not have a remote to the television. Neither did it have an iron and the ironing board did not have a cover on it. The room was spacious and clean from I could see from the naked eye.
"Great place to visit!"
Tracey was the best!!! It was a very friendly environment, and the kids loved it. Definitely going back!!!!!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Tweety B
"Nice hotel !"
My husband had appointments at the Va Medical Hospital and I had to get new ID's from Fort Gordon. This was the perfect place for us to stay! Not far from Gate 1 at Ft. Gordon and just a few miles away from the hospital. Lots of restaurants to chose from close by. The breakfast bar they served had lots of fresh hot coffee, a must for us! On some items we waited a little bit for fresh refills on eggs and sausage, but nothing to complain about. Check in was fast and easy. The young lady at the desk was very helpful and explained everything.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Vonda
"Okay Stay"
Great hotel for the price, but the sink drained slowly and I found a water bug carcass in the dresser drawer. For a three day stay, it was okay.
4 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
Kegger Reverb
"Stayed for 1 night Fort Gordon Graduation"
Hotel was convenient to the base, clean neat outside appearance. Tracy at the front desk was very helpful and professional. My room was clean and nicely appointed. Everything worked and was quiet at night. I felt safe traveling alone and staying here. Breakfast was delicious, fresh and the hostess was polite and helpful, tables were cleaned after the previous customers finished and was able to read a paper and enjoy my breakfast. Staff answered my questions quickly and in the event they didn't have an answer were able to find some one who could. Very nice experience
Other trip Jun 20, 2014