All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
2123 Noland Connector, Gordon Hwy and Bobby Jones XPRWY, Augusta, GA, 30909, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Stayed for 1 night Fort Gordon Graduation"
Hotel was convenient to the base, clean neat outside appearance. Tracy at the front desk was very helpful and professional. My room was clean and nicely appointed. Everything worked and was quiet at night. I felt safe traveling alone and staying here. Breakfast was delicious, fresh and the hostess was polite and helpful, tables were cleaned after the previous customers finished and was able to read a paper and enjoy my breakfast. Staff answered my questions quickly and in the event they didn't have an answer were able to find some one who could. Very nice experience
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Jasons Dragon
Staff were too wrapped up in the television in the lobby. Restroom in room was gross. Left half opened bottles of shampoo on counter. If I had been able to get a refund I would have and stayed somewhere else.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Overall a good hotel!!!
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
"Went to see son,Navy"
Very nice. We were very pleasantly surprised , because the price was so reasonable and the place was so nice. Just look for the tall sign
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Al
"Just a place to lay your head"
Clean and comfortable room with a fridge, coffee-maker and fast & free internet; just don't expect good (any?) service. First I waited 25 minutes to finally have a desk clerk check me in. Then I arrived to a hot room as the a/c was only turned to "low fan." It took all night for the "high cool" to finally cool the room. I asked for a 7 a.m. wake-up call, and never received it. They advertise that they have razors and toiletries if you ever forget something. I forgot my razor, and the desk said they don't have those. Breakfast wasn't available at 9:30 on a Thursday. So, as long as you don't involve the employees you'll do fine.
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
"Tucked out of the way"
Close to major highways but isolated enough to be quiet. Good quality for the price. Large room--large enough that it seemed to be missing a sofa. Clean room, good bed. I recommend, especially at the price.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
"Okay"
This hotel was okay- I think I was too pricey and I personally will not stay here again. The morning I was trying to check out I was at the counter for literally 10 minutes waiting for the representative to return to the desk.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Staff and front desk very friendly and helpful. Had an excellent stay
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Rick Lewis
Its was outstanding!!!!!!!!
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Tony
"Bad choice."
We rented this room so we could pick up our soldier coming from overseas and spend a nice weekend with him. The Lamps were rusted and some didn't work, we had no shower curtain, the pictures were falling off the wall, we had no sun shade just a sheer so the street lights and sun lit the room at all times which kept our children up. I am extremely disappointed in our stay, and that we wasted our money. I would not recommend this place no anyone.
2 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
"Excellent in every way, plus very Quiet and clean."
Everyone was curtious. Jamie at the front desk was very helpful. I will recommend the Wingate to friends and family.
1 night trip Apr 16, 2014
Ty Ware
"Nice for the price."
The staff was very friendly. Expedia offered a $20 cheaper price then at the hotel. The bed slept real good. Found a large dead bug in the corner the following day.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Cruise
Hotel was nice, but not a lot of things to do around the hotel.
2 night trip Apr 6, 2014
"Good not great"
Room clean, good frig, walls a little thin, wish for brighter lights
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Great staff"
The hotel was comfortable and the staff was very helpful. However, the room had some maintenance issues (door would not lock). Also there is little in the way of restaurants. You will have to drive up the highway to get to stores or restaurants.
4 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Skip this place"
Key deactivated each day for our three day stay with two rooms. No apology or explanation from staff...only that we should keep the keys from contact with our cell phones, like we didn't know that before our stay. No, they have some sort of automatic deactivation for safety and failed each day to make sure it didn't happen for multiple-night guests. Also, they ran out of hot breakfast items.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
We arrived a couple of hours before check in, we needed to change for graduation @ Ft Gordon. The staff found us a room and allowed us to check in early. Great service.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
Browns
"Not Happy"
Was somewhat satisfied until I left my cell charger in the room, maid should have carried it to front desk, when my husband stopped by to get it someone else was in room wasn't allowed to retrieve it. Probably would not stay there again.
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
"Excellent Stay! I'm a customer for life."
I loved my stay! Very clean and elegant atmosphere!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
victor
"Manager Needs New Career or A lot of Training,"
Hotel manager screwed up my reservation ,credit,, new reservation. Did not contact me when she said she would. Was very unapologetic. She needs an accounting or other class and to learn how to use their computer system.. All other staff were great and cover up her mistakes and shortcomings. Breakfast can use bacon!
1 night business trip Mar 17, 2014
Breakfast use to be better....
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
"Fort Gordon wing ate"
Ok hotel. Main problem was a bottle of cleaner left in bathroom that my granddaughter got hold of. Could of been a bad situation but luckily she is old enough to know not to mess with it
1 night trip Mar 7, 2014
Dawn
"Good deal"
Easy in, easy out. Nothing to complain about. They did forget to put out bath soap and shampoo etc. I would recommend it
Other trip Mar 12, 2014
work traveler
"undesirable"
I would definitely never stay at this Wingate hotel again nor would I refer this Wingate hotel or location to any family or friends. Check in desk clerk, unfriendly did not know anything about the location or what was in the surrounded area since she wasn't from Augusta.The Elevator smelled of country raided spray. The room nice size with 2 double beds; but behind head board was hair and alot of dust. There was only a half roll of bath tissue in bathroom and was kinda embarrassing asking for roll of tissue paper! What kinda put the nail in the coffin; was when housekeeping came the next morning at 10a.m. repeatly hitting on the door saying "housekeeping" about 5 time and even after replied started entering the room saying" I'm here to pick up trash"! After assisting with trash duties I ask if housekeeping could come later to clean up the room and I was told yes and know one did. Now hotel location was very convenience from Airport ,Fort Gordon and to local Auguta Mall.
2 night trip Feb 4, 2014
Mrs.Wiley
Everything was great but i stayed in room 212 and the door wouldnt lock. U had to pull it about 5 times for it to catch and stay shut. Shoukd prob get that fixed.
2 night business trip Feb 1, 2014
"Quant location"
I like the location. Close to Ft. Gordon and the mall. I have stayed here several times, but this stay was not so good. The room was by the elevator so it was noisey. The peep hole was broken so I had to fill it with kleenex so no one would look in. Also the microwave and refrigerator outlets didn't work. There were no wash clothes in the room, so I notified the front desk. They never brought any and I had to go downstairs to get them.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Not as nice as most of the Wingates we stay in.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
Douglas
I was not happy with my stay. The double lock did not engage with lock plate so I felt less than safe. There was no iron. the breakfast was less than adequate, there was no room service so I had to go ask for clean towels. The clothes hanger was down on top of the safe so there was only about six inches on each side of safe to hang clothes. The room just did not seem as clean as I have come to expect from Wingate. I will stay in Wingate Hotels but I will not stay in that hotel again.
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Jerry
Very average. Ok for the money
2 night trip Dec 14, 2013
"Clean, comfortable room! Super friendly staff!"
This is the second time I've stayed here in just a few months and it just keeps getting better! I have to travel to Augusta on a regular basis and this hotel is ideal for me! The room was super clean and it fit my needs perfectly! It was quiet and comfortable and the bed slept very well. The pillows were comfortable, but a little small. I just had to use several of them together. The staff was very friendly and put me in my requested room without any problem. Breakfast was hot and good. Check in and out was quick and easy. It's not in the best location and is surrounded by an industrial type setting. But it's close to the interstate, Fort Gordon, and one exit from the Augusta Mall and was actually very quiet at night. This will definitely be my choice hotel every time I stay in Augusta!
1 night trip Dec 12, 2013
Kristina
Very clean and nice rooms.
Other trip Dec 13, 2013
"Convenient to our visit"
The Wingate had a clean lobby and presentable room. The personnel tried, but were less than experienced. Three different desk clerks for our three days. The room had two double beds for the three of us, but towels only for two. So, each day we had to search for additional towels. We felt safe although the hotel is in an isolated approach. We got somewhat uneasy when returning in the evenings and finding people in the driveway and parking lot loitering. Then we realized that they were smokers finding relief. All in all it was an average experience for the price.
3 night family trip Nov 27, 2013
"They only give two towels per room!!!"
My mom, dad And I made the 6 hour trip from alabama to visit my cousin who had major surgery at a nearby hospital. We arrived late the first night of our stay and everything was fine. We slept well and had a great breakfast. There were only two towels and two wash clothes in the room, so that morning we asked for one more towel and wash cloth, the staff gave us both, so we all got our showers and went to the hospital. The next night was terrible! We heard doors slamming and people stomping or jumping all night! We called the front desk and went down stairs to talk to them and NOTHING was done. We eventually fell asleep and everything was okay. The next morning there were only two towels in the room again, so we went down stairs to eat breakfast and then politely asked for another towel. We were then completely embarrassed when Erica YELLED at us in front of everyone in the lobby "this is how it is, we only give two towels per room!" My mom said "well we paid for three people." ERICA then yelled "our housekeeping are washing towels now you might can have a towel at 10!" 10 was checkout time anyway so packed our things and left immediately. I'm not sure, but wouldn't not having enough towels for your guest be a health code violation?
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
"Good room for great price"
Nice room with good amenities for good price
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2013
Gene Conroy
i enjoyed my stay the beds are so comfortable you dont want to get up.the hotel is very nice and well kept.
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2013
Yolanda mackie
"Good room for a great price!"
I was pleasantly surprised at the accommodations at such a great price and so close to Post!
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
"Very pleasant staff and stay."
We were in need of an overnight room, for a family funeral. The staff was very pleasant and the accommodations were very clean and well kept. It met our need and I would certainly stay there again if I find myself in need of a room, in Augusta again.
1 night trip Nov 11, 2013
"Nice hotel that could use a little tweeking"
My husband, two step-children and I stayed two nights. Becki, the front desk attendant, was very friendly, very helpful, and quite honestly very overworked. We rented a double room, but unfortunately at 730 at night when we got there it was dirty, so she upgraded us to a suite for free. The lady who cooked breakfast did a great job of keeping the food coming out, even though several people arrived 10 minutes before breakfast stopped being served and demanded eggs and biscuits. (Mentioning that because she actually went and made more versus telling them they were out like McDonald's does) The complaints I have are minor things, but were slightly annoying. First of all whoever the lady was working Saturday and Sunday (no name badge on her), felt the need to smoke right in front of the front door, and even with other quests. That was a HUGE deal to non-smokers, and quite unprofessional given the fact that the door says "Breathe well, this hotel is a non-smoking hotel". The second thing was I was under the impression that this hotel had an indoor pool, it didn't. And the jacuzzi was broke all weekend. Perhaps the hotel manager should double-check each room. We stayed in room 300. The light when you walked into the room didn't work. It didn't work because the light-bulb was unscrewed because the light switch, didn't work. This could cause an electrical fire. Overall this hotel was good, if more staff were like Becky we would come back.
2 night family trip Nov 8, 2013
"Close to mall"
Great price nice place!
1 night trip Oct 23, 2013
Replay
"Freindly Staff"
Staff was friendly. Oddly enough, the hotel was out of soap. How does that happen? I am certain the local drugstore was out pretty quickly as well...
2 night trip Oct 20, 2013
On the Town
We stayed for one night on a visit to MCG. Hotel was only a few miles from the college. Staff was friendly and hotel was clean.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2013
Debra
"Bed & Breakfast"
Better than average breakfast. Pleasant hosts.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Perfect stay"
I stayed here overnight for my son's graduation from training at Ft Gordon, and it was perfect. The price, cleanliness, & quietness of the hotel exceeded my expectations. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2013
Racquel J.
"A Good Sleep and Solid Breakfast."
Hotel guests were orderly, staff was pleasant and responsive to fixing light problem in the room-still a bit of a challenge to operate, but no big deal. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. There were some creaking noises from the room above and at first it sounded like someone was trying the card slot on the door --got used to it. Whirl pool was good sized and operational--bring towels as none were provided. Both reg. and decaf coffee were in the room. The breakfast was more than bagels and cereal-they had scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, juices, rolls, muffins and fresh fruit. The breakfast area was roomy and pleasantly appointed; however, the view out the windows showed some stacks of pipes or industrial material for a view. Sit with your back to the window and the view is fine.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
"Hotel close to Fort Gordon"
I enjoyed my stay here. The room was very clean and the staff were very friendly and attentive.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
momific
"Nice place."
Very friendly. The place was clean and cheap. Very nice for a quick stay overnight.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"weekend stay"
My stay at Wyndham was great, I have stayed at this hotel before and knew the next time I was in Augusta and needed lodging it would be the Wyndham. The breakfast is more than the usual continental breakfast offered by other hotels. It is a decent meal and a decent price all in one package. The only thing missing is a Wal-Mart next door.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
Really nice and quiet hotel with a great staff.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2013
Jay
There were more things broken at this hotel than things that worked.
3 night trip Sep 19, 2013
"Breakfast help friendly and helpful. Lobby staff a"
Management and lobby staff very helpfull. Breakfast and staff great.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013