All hotels in Augusta, Georgia, United States of America
2123 Noland ConnectorGordon Hwy and Bobby Jones XPRWY, AugustaGA30909United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great amenities
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Room is all right
    Comfortable
"Fits my needs"
Hannah was very helpful and professional and always takes care of my needs when I stay here. Could use a scanner in the guest media center. For the price compared to local hotels, its a good place. Close to the freeway, but not too busy.
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
Hotel itself was nice, but located a little on a back road and couldn't find the entrance from the main road right away.
"Nice, but older"
The hotel is a little confusing to get to off the main road. The employees were very nice and the rooms comforatble, but the hotel was run down and not in the best shape. It was fine for me traveling on business, but I would never book a client to stay there.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"Not worth it"
I have stayed at Wingate by Wyndham hotels before, and have always had a pleasant experience. This one was different to say the least. When I got in to my room the first thing I was greeted by was the hotel safe that had been ripped off the wall just sitting lose in the middle of the floor. The mini fridge was leaking water and the carpet around it was soaked and smelly. There was no grout between the tiles in the bathroom and the tiles themselves were lose. The toilet leaned to the left, and the shower curtain rod was not mounted correctly so the curtain drifted open while showering. The bath mat and towels had holes in them, and the couch had cigarette burns despite being a non smoking room (the room did not smell like smoke at least). The only positive was the bed, that appeared clean and was comfortable. I did not feel comfortable leaving any of my belongings lose on any other surface though, as the whole place seemed unclean. When I asked for another room, I was told that they were booked solid, even though there were only 3 other cars besides my own in the lot. Breakfast the next morning looked unappetizing, I skipped it all together.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Confirmed reservations"
When we arrived at hotel at 7:00pm clerk advised that reservation had been cancelled by manager at 11:00am . No more rooms were available. There was no explanation for cancellation. In addition to Expedia confirmation, the hotel had also confirmed by phone the previous evening. We had been in the car for 10 hours. The manager and I are both glad that she was not on site when I was informed of "No room".
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
It was great! Needed somewhere to stay that was near base and it was also minutes from entertainment locations as well.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Jamarrius
"Convenient to Fort Gordon"
No hangers in the closet in the room.
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
fairly new hotel. room ok, bed lumpy just didn't feel very comfy driveway off woodsy dark road. Breakfast marginal. Came here after staying at new hotel in NC very different here.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
"Nice room, good price"
I have stayed at tis hotel several times and have always been impressed with the quality of the room for a lower price.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"Horrible"
Wingate name is too classy for the up keep of this hotel. Every time foreigners take over something, the up keep goes down tremendously. The furniture was broke, I was scared to get in the tub, nats were flying everywhere. The carpet in the entire place was horrible, stained and smelled. Also, the entire building is hot, because those people want to save as much money as they can for themselves. I hatred my experience, couldn't even have company, to embarrassed
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Met/exceeded my expectations"
Convenient location, near interstate and eatery's; AC worked fabulous on a most hot day. I will return if the need arises.
1 night business trip Aug 19, 2014
The door lock was broken in the first room, so we couldn't get in the room. We were in another room until a room was available. So we moved to a third room. This room didn't have a T.V. remote. There was a squashed mosquito on the inside of the lid of the ice bucket. This was just gross.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
"Think Twice about stayinghere"
Wingates as a whole are great & I use them quite often however this hotel will make me think twice before I book again. Disappointing, dirty & unexceptable.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
Clark
"Need true availability"
I ordered a room from Expedia a week before my arrival for a king size bed. When I came it wasn't available. I had to get a room with a double bed. This wasn't what I requested.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Close to Ft. Gordon"
The hotel was a good value. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My only negative comment is there was a cob web across one of the paintings which makes you think what else might not be being cleaned.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Gordon Hwy & Bobby Jones"
Hotel entrance not very visible from Highway, No shower curtain usually not an issue because the will put one up however, showering was the first thing I wanted to do upon checking in. Had no Ironing board or Iron. staff was able to eventually get us one. Phone in room did not work & there was a water bottle in the frigerator which had my wife question the cleaning job. Discouraged at first but after showering & eating came back & slept fine.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"It was ok"
Hotel was clean but very outdated. Couch had multiple stains. I out a sheet over it. Bathroom was clean. Linen was clean. Furniture very outdated. Peep hole was missing.....meaning there was an open hole with tissue stuffed in. The staff was very nice though.
unknown
"Overall pretty good..."
Small inconvenience at breakfast due to no utensils but all was good.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Better than other reviews"
I visited Augusta on a weekend where it was hard to find an empty room. I booked on Hotels.com and was skeptical due to some of the reviews. Not sure if I stayed at the same hotel as some of the other reviewers. Pros: Hotel staff was responsive/helpful and hand delivered extra blankets for my kids. All staff was kind and helpful on both shifts I interacted with. Room was clean, smelled good, and roomy for the price Cons: Just to split hairs, the TV had half the channels a bit fuzzy.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Phillip K.
"Terrible hotel"
To start with, this hotel does not have the pool advertised. Staff is unhelpful, and did not want to give our family of 5 5 towels. They thought we should share 2. Breakfast is decent, but they shut the lights off when they want you out of the dining room, and quit refilling food long before breakfast is over. The entire hotel is hot and musty, and our room had a rusted and broken handrail in the bathroom, an improperly hung mirror, and a sewing needle and straight pin in the carpet. It was miserable staying here with a family.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Kimberly
"Super pleasant"
The staff was the best part of my stay. The evening clerk was pleasant and the breakfast attendant was awesome. Customer service makes the difference.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
Moltamore
"Poor management poor security"
Will not stay again
3 night trip Jun 26, 2014
"It was ok..... Nothing Great or Bad to say"
This would be a great place to stay for the cost. I have nothing Great Great to say about it or Nothing Bad to say ....It was just a ok hotel.
2 night business trip Jul 7, 2014
Ray
"Friendly"
The hotel was pretty nice. The area around it was nice. It's not a bad neighborhood. Beds were slightly firm but the room was clean.
3 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
"Could have been better"
The room was not bad, but it could have had bigger pillows for the beds. The staff was not very helpful and the location was hard to find.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Room was nice but a bit on the small size. Breakfast and bed were both good. Air conditioning worked great!
1 night trip Jul 6, 2014
Lon
"Spend a few more dollars!!!"
It was okay, the rooms were okay, and the employees were okay. We had a bug problem ( spiders ) in our room. Call front desk and the lady said she would send someone up. No one never came, so we got some raid from the store our self. Spend ten or twenty dollars more and get better service.
2 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
LaMonte
"very meh."
The hotel is very bland, for lack of a better term. Not as nice as other wingates that I've visited, but the rates are lower as well. Management seems very lackadaisical. I stood in the lobby for 10 minutes searching for an employee to check in. Not a bad place for the price, but nothing to write home about either.
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
russell
"Great service and great price"
My stay was excellent. I received a warm reception as soon as I walked in the door, check in was quick and efficient, and I settled into my room immediately. I didn't hear another peep the rest of the night; it was ridiculously quiet. The temperature is the room was excellent and the bed was absolutely majestic. I had great wireless all night and was able to complete the tasks I normally would at home. My shower the next morning was seamless, and I checked out with no issues whatsoever. Excellent choice out of all I could've made this time around.
Jamele Little
"Leisure trip"
I was very disappointed with the mix up. I went to check-in. The receptionist was very nice. She asked me if I received a phone call about the room. I told her no. She said I should have received a phone call because the hotel was overbooked. No one called me to say that my reservation was being sent over to Baymont Suites. I was very disappointed because I've stayed at Windgate and thoroughly enjoyed my stay.
Leisure trip
"It was a decent stay."
I had a decent stay here. Nothing really to complain about other than the room I was in did not have a remote to the television. Neither did it have an iron and the ironing board did not have a cover on it. The room was spacious and clean from I could see from the naked eye.
"Great place to visit!"
Tracey was the best!!! It was a very friendly environment, and the kids loved it. Definitely going back!!!!!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
Tweety B
"Nice hotel !"
My husband had appointments at the Va Medical Hospital and I had to get new ID's from Fort Gordon. This was the perfect place for us to stay! Not far from Gate 1 at Ft. Gordon and just a few miles away from the hospital. Lots of restaurants to chose from close by. The breakfast bar they served had lots of fresh hot coffee, a must for us! On some items we waited a little bit for fresh refills on eggs and sausage, but nothing to complain about. Check in was fast and easy. The young lady at the desk was very helpful and explained everything.
Other trip Jun 28, 2014
Vonda
"Okay Stay"
Great hotel for the price, but the sink drained slowly and I found a water bug carcass in the dresser drawer. For a three day stay, it was okay.
4 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
Kegger Reverb
"Stayed for 1 night Fort Gordon Graduation"
Hotel was convenient to the base, clean neat outside appearance. Tracy at the front desk was very helpful and professional. My room was clean and nicely appointed. Everything worked and was quiet at night. I felt safe traveling alone and staying here. Breakfast was delicious, fresh and the hostess was polite and helpful, tables were cleaned after the previous customers finished and was able to read a paper and enjoy my breakfast. Staff answered my questions quickly and in the event they didn't have an answer were able to find some one who could. Very nice experience
Other trip Jun 20, 2014
Jasons Dragon
Staff were too wrapped up in the television in the lobby. Restroom in room was gross. Left half opened bottles of shampoo on counter. If I had been able to get a refund I would have and stayed somewhere else.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2014
Overall a good hotel!!!
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2014
"Went to see son,Navy"
Very nice. We were very pleasantly surprised , because the price was so reasonable and the place was so nice. Just look for the tall sign
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Al
"Just a place to lay your head"
Clean and comfortable room with a fridge, coffee-maker and fast & free internet; just don't expect good (any?) service. First I waited 25 minutes to finally have a desk clerk check me in. Then I arrived to a hot room as the a/c was only turned to "low fan." It took all night for the "high cool" to finally cool the room. I asked for a 7 a.m. wake-up call, and never received it. They advertise that they have razors and toiletries if you ever forget something. I forgot my razor, and the desk said they don't have those. Breakfast wasn't available at 9:30 on a Thursday. So, as long as you don't involve the employees you'll do fine.
2 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
"Tucked out of the way"
Close to major highways but isolated enough to be quiet. Good quality for the price. Large room--large enough that it seemed to be missing a sofa. Clean room, good bed. I recommend, especially at the price.
1 night trip May 18, 2014
"Okay"
This hotel was okay- I think I was too pricey and I personally will not stay here again. The morning I was trying to check out I was at the counter for literally 10 minutes waiting for the representative to return to the desk.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Staff and front desk very friendly and helpful. Had an excellent stay
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Rick Lewis
Its was outstanding!!!!!!!!
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Tony
"Bad choice."
We rented this room so we could pick up our soldier coming from overseas and spend a nice weekend with him. The Lamps were rusted and some didn't work, we had no shower curtain, the pictures were falling off the wall, we had no sun shade just a sheer so the street lights and sun lit the room at all times which kept our children up. I am extremely disappointed in our stay, and that we wasted our money. I would not recommend this place no anyone.
2 night family trip Apr 19, 2014
"Excellent in every way, plus very Quiet and clean."
Everyone was curtious. Jamie at the front desk was very helpful. I will recommend the Wingate to friends and family.
1 night trip Apr 16, 2014
Ty Ware
"Nice for the price."
The staff was very friendly. Expedia offered a $20 cheaper price then at the hotel. The bed slept real good. Found a large dead bug in the corner the following day.
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Cruise
Hotel was nice, but not a lot of things to do around the hotel.
2 night trip Apr 6, 2014
"Good not great"
Room clean, good frig, walls a little thin, wish for brighter lights
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Great staff"
The hotel was comfortable and the staff was very helpful. However, the room had some maintenance issues (door would not lock). Also there is little in the way of restaurants. You will have to drive up the highway to get to stores or restaurants.
4 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Skip this place"
Key deactivated each day for our three day stay with two rooms. No apology or explanation from staff...only that we should keep the keys from contact with our cell phones, like we didn't know that before our stay. No, they have some sort of automatic deactivation for safety and failed each day to make sure it didn't happen for multiple-night guests. Also, they ran out of hot breakfast items.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014