All hotels in Ruston, Louisiana, United States of America
1101 Cooktown I 20 Exit 84, Ruston, LA, 71270, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Good clean stay"
The cleanest and with best furniture and fittings for this brand of motel
1 night trip Jul 15, 2015
Gerald
"Super 8-not so Great"
Old appliances and outlets that did not work. Micro fridge and coffee pot were bolted to an outlet that did not work so were unusable. Bathroom toilet would not flush well and almost over flowed. The foot traffic up and down the stairwell until 3:00am combined with the street noise due to location next to road kept us up all night. The location was not in the best area of town. Will never stay here again
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Jason W.
"Inhospitality Plus"
Upon my arrival and before I said anything I was informed by the desk clerk that there were "no vacancies". This intrigued me as I shared with the desk clerk that I had a "paid reservation". When I asked about the availability of a King Size bed the clerk informed me that there were no King Beds available but I could seek lodging at another property. Room was moderately clean and I consciously choose not to alert my wife to my discovery of a roach since our stay was for only 1 night. We will not return.I
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
ernest
"LA Tech graduation"
Good spot. Older building. Friendly and helpful staff.
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Renovate Please"
This hotel is overdue for a renovation. I stayed at this location in 2012 when my daughter audition for the LaTech University Music Department. And it's still in bad shape. The bath tub had hair in it, the floors were filthy. The main door to the room had a gap in it from the missing threshold, therefore, i placed a towel along the door to keep something from crawling through space. The bed was pretty comfortable, one of the pillow cases had stains. The room was equipped with a microwave and refrigerator, and had the needed amenities stocked in the room. The location was great. I think if they are not going to upgrade they need to go down on the price. Breakfast was only cereal, oatmeal, banana, and yogurt. I guess it beats not having breakfast at all.
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Zoe
"Sleep Comfort"
The stay was great however the beds are small and not so comfortable
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"bad place to stay.smoke smell everywhere"
Not a good place to stay and bad customer service, Booked a non-smoking room, but provided a smoking room. it was pungent smelling everywhere. Also the Fire alarm went on, for no reason, disturbing the sleep at night
1 night family trip Apr 29, 2015
Krishnan
"Last minute hotel"
This was a last minute hotel change. For the price it was a good hotel. It was a pretty good sized room. The staff was really friendly. We did have our toilet stop up, we let them know, by the time we returned to our room after going out it was fixed! It was located near a lot of restaurants. I would stay again for a quick trip!
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Danielle
"Wkend"
It was good.
2 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
"gram fam"
the ice machine did not work-the shower was not clean-house keeping was great-the front desk employee on nite shift slow and not very customer friendly location great
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
renee
"DONT STAY HERE"
Assigned smoking room (I don't smoke), bedspread was covered in stains! The toilet did not work, frig did not work, it was so loud I could not sleep
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
DISGUSTED
"Room was comfortable"
Not bad, the only thing I would say is don't be stingy with the towels, and maybe invest in a better quality towel.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Yolanda
"Got the Job Done"
only stayed for 1 night it got the job done all me and my kids wanted to do was take a bath and sleep. Hotel Clerk was wonderful love her attitude and kindness
1 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
Carla
"That Was An $70 Loss I'll Have To Live With"
Subpar room. Lingering smell of cigarette. Coffee maker was filthy dirty. Bathroom wasn't pleasant. Microwave and Mini fridge was unplugged. It was because the outlet was too far away. Unless you have an extension cord, you can't use them. Room was reserved 24 hours prior. I arrive and my room hadn't been cleaned yet. Housekeeping woke me up at 7am to tell me it was time for checkout. Would not recommend this hotel ever to anyone.
1 night trip with friends Feb 1, 2015
DeMarcus
"Would not stay here again not worth it, the condi"
we were here for a college graduation. I was extremely disappointed with the condition of the room, in fact we had to change rooms because they not smoking room smells heavily of smoke. The cover on the bed was burnt. The hotel staff was not flexible. Would not stay here again not worth it, the condition of the property is going downhill.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
Shirley
"good for the money"
It was great!
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014
donna
"I've stayed in worse for the money"
I thought the room stunk of smoke and there were cigarette burns on furniture, bathroom and bedspread, but to be fair I did not ask for a smoke-free room. The phone next to the bed had mold growing inside, which was visible because a piece had been broken off of it.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Not great."
Courteous staff. Room wasn't cleaned properly.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"awesome place"
I enjoyed my stay there and I would go back again. They have great customer service.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
taria
"5"
My stay was ok, I was in and out, but I did fill conformable
2 night trip Oct 20, 2014
"Bad service"
Poor internet connection, unsatisfactory room service (unwashed coffee and missing towels)
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Great place to stay."
Close to Interstate and easily accessible. Clean room and quite an comfortable. Even the pillows were great.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Raoul
"Great place"
Perfect spot ,close to any and everything you need
10 night business trip Sep 28, 2014
Dewayne
I was not impressed with the hotel. Our remote for the TV was falling apart and worked half the time. The free breakfast was nothing more than orange juice, coffee, packets of oatmeal, and a cinnamon roll in prepackaged container. Was not impressed.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
first night we was there the TV in the room would not work right, we asked them about it they said they could not do anything about it until the next day, the next morning early even before we got out of bed they called us on the phone waking up my wife saying that they needed me to come to the office so I got dressed and went down and talked with receptionist at front desk they said that they charged my credit card twice and wanted me to sign paper for some kind of refund but I have not received my statement as of yet to see if it was actually credited back to me. At that time I had to ask if they were going to do anything about the TV. They put us in another room and everything seemed ok until that eve when we was in the middle of getting ready to go to bed and someone was trying to get in our room. So I went to the door and yelled out and man stopped and went away and about ten min latter we get a call over the phone from office asking who was in the room and how we got in there. I told them that we was moved there earlier and I was not going to leave that eve.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Not brand new"
It's not a brand new hotel but it was clean and the people were friendly. My son goes to school just up the road so we will be staying here again.
3 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
mike
"average room"
The hotel was clean and was good for the price I paid for it. I would stay there again
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2014
"Super Nice place close to La Tech!"
Nice, clean room! A/C works great! Very quiet without anyone "hanging out" outside in the beeezways! Was close to La Tech...we will definitely be staying here again!
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Tina B
Experience was fine. Hotel was very affordable and clean.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Quick Stop Location"
The staff was friendly upon check in. The room is in much need of upkeep. The carpet has multiple stains and I felt that it had never been cleaned. If you need just a place to stop during your long trip, then this place will do. I was not overly impressed with the lack of maintenance and their upkeep.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2014
L Summers
The room was very clean& comfortable . The pillows was very flat, but my overall stay was good. Very satisfied !!!
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Kd
"OK Hotel next to College campus"
Hotel is old but OK. Booked a non-smoking room and when I arrived they said Expedia had booked us a smoking room which took getting use to the odor. Free continental breakfast was decent.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Only problem with stay parking lot too small for all the guest that stay there,wifi seem to not be there even after many attempts
10 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
Dewayne
"All good except for a little smoke"
Beds were comfy! Room seemed newly updated. I requested a non-smoking room but it kid of smelled like smoke. Really smelled like smoke the next morning when I woke up! My room was next to a smoking room and think it was coming from there! Otherw than that it was all good! Very convenient to the college!
2 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"very good value"
excellent reception and customer service, basic hotel room, good price
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
w
"Super 8"
Comfortable and spacious room with fridge and microwave, very clean, good friendly service
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Becky
"Too bad it was my last trip down there."
The staff was great, very friendly and hospitable, They responded to all my needs and wants. The house keeping was immaculate. This was my last trip in that area because my daughter graduated from Grambling State University. I would recommend anyone to stay at the Super 8 in Ruston La.
2 night trip May 8, 2014
J Irby
"Location Great"
The hotel parking sucks. The owner of the property has a wonderful big house near the pool area which could have been more room for guest to park. The parking lot does not have enough parking for all the guest if they were to have all rooms reserved. The pool was broke when we got there and they said the it would be fixed on Friday. When Friday came they said Saturday-the Saturday came and they finally said that it would be fixed in june. I was really upset because that's what the kids wanted to do and and we were not given the option to go ahead and go to another hotel at that point. The tv did not have channels 10-2 through 14. Thursday someone came up and reprogramed the tv in which to 20 minutes and then stated the he was going to call the cable company they never came. So after graduation Friday about 9:00 pm I went back to the front desk and asked if the cable company had came and the lady stated the no one had told her about the tv so she cam up and tried to fixed to tv-another 20 minutes to program and the tv still didn't get the channels that we were wanting to watch. She alson was calling the cable company. Finally Saturday morning I called the front desk and asked again about the tv and they had housekeeping to come look and the tv and they said that they don't think the tv even gets those channels and they don't know why they are even listing on the tv list. Will I stay at this hotel again. NEVER!
3 night trip May 8, 2014
LaTausha Blair
"Grand daughter had to take final at Grambling Stat"
I have stayed her several times, Very clean, friendly staff and very reasonable.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
L Vaughn
"Hotel was close to my interview."
The room was clean and the the staff was very nice. For the price I would go back again.
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"Great Hotel. Close to restaurants and shops"
The Hotel was really nice. It was clean, staff was friendly and the facilities were really good for the price. The hotel is close to Louisiana Tech and there are a couple of shops, restaurants and I think a spa at walking distance. Had a great experience overall. You should choose Super 8 Louisiana too!
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"it was fine for 1 nights stay"
Staff very friendly. Only complaint was parking was a little tight. Not much parking space.
1 night business trip Apr 15, 2014
"Great for the price"
Very Accommodating and very polite. Rooms were very clean for a hotel at this price. Plenty of places to eat right near hotel.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
"No parking!!"
We were in town for a friends wedding and this was the only hotel with rooms still available on hotels.com. It wasn't bad by any means, room was clean, beds were super comfy even though they lacked the big fluffy pillows you come to expect from hotels. Only "bad" was that both nights there was absolutely NO parking available. The first night I was forced to park in handicap by the guy at the front desk and the second night I parked at the subway next door hoping I wouldn't get towed.
2 night trip Mar 21, 2014
"I would stay there again"
Nice place.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
Walt
"Nice hotel. Very close to La. Tech."
We arrived later at night than expected, but were able to check in with no problem.Staff directed us to our room and we were able to settle in with no hassle.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
Cathy
Room looked as it appeared on the website. Smelled clean. Bed nice and firm just the way i like it. Overall great stay.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
Patrick
"A nice night at a low cost!"
The hotel room was nice and clean with a comfortable bed! I slept better there than I have in a long time (prompting me to put blackout curtains in my bedroom). There are only two negative things that I can say about my stay. The refrigerator was not plugged in and had to be moved to a working outlet to be able to be used. The motel thoughtfully provided coffee to be brewed in my room but there was no coffee pot. Regardless of those two negatives (which were minor), I would stay there again in a heartbeat!
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2014
Emmers
"Horrible"
The place was terrible, the room smelled like a cheep college dorm room. Unclean and reeked of smoke.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Ruston Trip"
I wish the get new towels.
2 night trip Feb 16, 2014