All hotels in San Marcos, Texas, United States of America
106 Interstate 35 North, San Marcos, TX, 78666, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Good for shoppers"
This was a good place to stay for outlet shopping. Restaurants nearby. Great breakfast at hotel.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
Ld
"Ok but not great"
This hotel was quite expensive for what you get. Our room was mediocre( and very small)The bathtub was so marked up and stained it looked filthy. The room is dated but ok. I guess I just expect a nicer place when I pay so much. The elevator makes a horrible sound that makes you think it will stall. We went down to breakfast - which was not what we expected. If you like sausage mixed into a white gravy and biscuits then go for it, but we put our plates back and went to IHOP down the road. I wish I would have stayed somewhere else with at least a decent breakfast especially because I know we were charged for it even though it's "complimentary". Check in was great-- hotel lobby looks nice and the area is good- with several other hotels next door. Overall an ok stay but a bit of a disappointment.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
"Great Place"
Joa was very helpful and helped with everything we needed. All the staff was great and made sure our stay was enjoyable!
2 night trip Aug 6, 2014
"Close to outlets & daughters new apt & eats"
Our stay was outstanding & breakfast was awesome & everyone at front desk was very pleasant. Everything was clean everyday.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Sylvia Tempel
"For the price, i guess its ok"
No parking, a/c did not cool. Bed was clean an some what comfortable. It was quiet but not what I would have expected from La Quinta. Very outdated, they retrofitted wires for smoke detectors and lamps.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Big John
Hotel was clean and was a nice place to sleep clean rooms and staff was friendly. Only thing that was sub par was the breakfast other than that it was great.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
rick
"Dissapointed Stay"
I have stayed at this hotel before and was overall pretty happy with it. But I am not sure if it was just my room or the general condition of the rooms of this hotel but they really have lost their attention to details. There were just a lot of things that needed to be taken care of... For example there was a large slit in the couch cushion, large scratches on the coffee table, the bathroom door at the bottom had clearly had some water damage and was making it warp. The internet in the hotel is AWFUL. I even paid for the "premium internet service" my second night and it still was only about 1-2MBps. The lobby, parking lot, breakfast area is fantastic but once you step foot in your room its down hill.
2 night business trip Jun 30, 2014
Andrew P
"Birthday get away!!!!"
The room was AMAZING!!!! It was clean and comfy. The hallway did smell a little like mildew but it was clean. The front desk staff was AMANZING. I will definitely be coming back soon
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Anna
Very nice Hampton Inn -- good location. Very clean, and nice breakfast.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
Was only there for one night , but it was nice clean and comfortable.
1 night business trip Jun 4, 2014
Staff helpful & friendly. Excellent breakfast. Room comfortable. & very clean. Highly recommend.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Sandra
"Hampton Inn San Marcos, TX"
The Staff was amazing and the hotel was very clean and modern. While the beds were clean and decently comfortable, the pillows were horrible. Our party of 3 woke up each morning with stiff necks and sore shoulders/back. If the pillows could be changed out the comfort level would improve by a landslide.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
nikigrl7
"Nothing Special"
Old hotel, dirty carpets. Hallway on 4th floor had a nasty smell. Breakfast buffet was slightly above average. Overpriced for what you get.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
"great hotel for San Marcos"
This hotel is well kept and close to the Texas State campus. I would certainly recommend it whenever staying in the area.
Other trip May 15, 2014
Duane
"Nice hotel, convenient location"
We stayed here for four nights. Comfortable beds. Clean sheets and duvets each night. Substantial breakfast buffet. Staff was helpful and friendly. There was a temporary glitch with the wi-fi, which got fixed eventually. I wish they would clearly mark the stairwells. We were on the second floor and could have taken the stairs rather than wait for the elevator. However, the wait was never very long.
Other trip May 12, 2014
Dallas
"Hampton Inn--Not what I expected"
The Hampton Inn was booked for myself and my boss for lodging during a conference. The conference was not located in the hotel, but just a short drive down the street. Upon our departure from home, we phoned the hotel to advise them of our late arriva that night, but that we were surely coming. The staff was gracious and had everything taken care of when we arrived. The lobby and common area of the first floor was very nice, well cleaned, and typical of a modern Hampton Inn (I've stayed in many). The elevator was clean and well cared for, as were the hallways. However, the room, despite its high level of cleanliness, was out dated. The carpet was old. The floor in the bathroom was also old and outdated. And the closet was not able to be securely latched in the closed position. To an adult with no children, this was just a small variance in normalcy from Hampton, however had my children been traveling with me, I would have taken issue to it. The telephone in the room did not function and the alarm clock was set to the wrong time. There was a very noticable gap between the door and the door jamb/frame that let significant light through when all of the lights were turned out in the room. This is particularly troublesome when you arrive around 2AM and expect to not see a light until your alarm goes off. The breakfast the next two mornings was certainly lacking too. The oatmeal was runny. The eggs were tasteless. And, the juice was too thin from watered down concentrate.
Other trip May 1, 2014
Bert
"Nice al Always"
Hampton quality for the price is always the best. cleanness, maintenance, bed sheets and towels like new.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
"Nasty hotel needs a lot of upgrades"
Worst Hampton Inn that I have ever stayed. Rooms were very unclean and rundown
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
jenny
"Nice but too noisy"
My wife and I enjoyed the hotel, except the highway noise was a little too loud.
1 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
Chandler
Very good experience in this hotel. Everything in it are good. If I will go San Marcos again, I will choose this hotel again.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
Very nice hotel. Everything is clean. Breakfast was good. Nice variety.
2 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Came in for a wedding over in Old Texas Town. Chose this Hotel after reading reviews and comparison with others. Hotel Staff were very friendly and courteous. Had a pleasant stay. Morning breakfast was very good and had a good variety. Will certainly stay here on any return trip.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
Ron w/extended Family
"Very Nice"
Clean rooms that smell great. Very nice staff.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
TXST Mom
"Close to Texas State University"
Was very pleased with our stay. It was only a ten minute drive over to the college and had several restaurants within walking distance. The room was very comfortable, air conditioning worked great, plenty of hot water, and beds were comfortable. Would definitely recommend.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Always meets my expectations"
I love Hampton Inn for the comfort! I have only stayed in one that did not have the most comfortable bedding. We don't spend a lot of time in the room and don't eat there normally. But it was clean and comfortable, the kids were excited to return to the room and find they're stuffed animals placed in the bed taking a nap, nice touch!
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
"Close to Texas State University"
Room was clean. AC kept the room nice and cool. The beds were comfortable, and the breakfast buffet was good. We have stayed at this Hampton Inn several times, and we have been please on each stay.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2013
We had a great time. The room was very comfortable and convenient to the area.
2 night trip Jul 29, 2013
"Nice hotel in San Marcos"
Spacious, clean, hotel room in convenient location. Friendly staff with nice breakfast service. When we booked two rooms, they made sure that they were connecting - a service not always found. The workout room was very small and not equipped properly for a hotel of that size and comfort level.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"Adequate & functional"
Near all attractions & next door to 3 restaurants. Good breakfast (free !!) & relaxing pool.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Girl Getaway"
We had great stay. Staff was wonderful! All that was missing was a hot tub!
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Great breakfast"
The breakfast was outstanding!!
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
Tbis was not the the first time we had stayed at this hotel and it will continue to be my first choice when in San Marcos
"quick family trip"
Very pleased overall. Kids had fun in the pool. The beds were awesome. Bathroom was on the smaller side but still clean and comfortable. The breakfast had several options and all tasted good. The staff was very helpful and had extra towels in our room in 5 min. There was no hwy noise even though the location is next to the hwy. Red lobster and Chili's was in front of the hotel which was nice but did make finding the hotel parking a little tricky. Could use some signs to show where to park. I would recommend the hotel to friends.
Mom w/2 kids
"Nice and Clean"
Our room smelled extremely fresh and clean. The bed was comfortable and the room was spacious.
Other trip Jun 24, 2013
Felecia
"Good hotel- a little pricy for the room"
Ok- I thought I'd booked a suite but it was a double queen. My fault. Double was too small to fit a roll away. Comfy linens. Pretty good breakfast.
2 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Fantastic hotel"
I chose the Hampton because I have always had good experiences with them. I was NOT disappointed! Great hotel!
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
Eileen
"My Granddaughter's College Graduation"
My experience was a pleasant, uneventful hotel stay, just like I like.
Other trip May 12, 2013
Oscar
"My favorite place in San Marcos"
Friendly staff members and clean rooms. You can not be disappointed
Other trip May 9, 2013
Tass
"Great place for Texas State parents"
Our son is a student at Texas State, so we have been to San Marcos a number of times. We have tried a different hotel each time but will probably stay at the Hampton from now on. It was by far the nicest of the hotels we have been to. Very clean and next door to several restaurants. It is also very close to the school and easy to get to. It does cost more than the other hotels we stayed in but I think it is worth it.
Other trip May 7, 2013
The room was in need of some serious dusting. Other than that the stay was great......
3 night family trip Apr 4, 2013
"Very nice stay"
Stayed 3 nights. The room was super clean. The breakfast buffet is done very well. the small dining area is very pleasant and has a nice fireplace to enjoy on a cool day.
3 night trip Apr 2, 2013
LDM
Thank you for a great stay. Keep up the great job
1 night trip Mar 22, 2013
"Good Hotel"
Nice Hotel with great breakfast area. Rooms have plenty of electrical outlets to recharge devices.
1 night trip Feb 27, 2013
Chuck A.
"will stay again"
room and entire hotel was very clean. close the university and outlets. good breakfast.
Other trip Feb 25, 2013
Edgar
"Will stay here again and again."
Overnight stay on a Friday and was very enjoyable. Very nice atmosphere and the breakfast was filling.
Other trip Feb 4, 2013
It was great
2 night trip Jan 17, 2013
"Good Night"
clean room, friendly staff, hot breakfast!!! all in all, a great stay
Other trip Jan 9, 2013
"excellent for family"
clean , good food in the morning included,nearest restaurants and very well ubication
Other trip Dec 30, 2012
modesto
"great place to stay"
clean, comfortable and a great breakfast.
2 night trip Nov 21, 2012