All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America

• Value
    Great pool
  • Wellness
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Worst stay ever in Branson"
We arrived and the front door was locked. I called a number and someone came to front door and let us check in. The hotel didnt have any of our information. They finally found it. The desk clerk took a call personal call while we was checking in. They advertised free breakfast.. We was told there would not be a breakfast due to low bookings, It was advertised as boat freindly,, when we tryed to used the battery charging area for our boat. The electric was off.. When we checked out we could not raise anyone,, front door locked again. We only saw one other person staying at the hotel .If you avertise on a website, I plan on things being like the advertisment says.
2 night trip with friends Jan 22, 2016
timothy
"No one on duty, dangerous"
Stay ok until last day before checkout. Came back to room about 4 pm and key cards would not work. There was no one on the premises to help us. There was only a phone number to call and we had to wait 20-25 minutes for someone to come and get us new key cards. The breakfast was the same day after day, no variety at all. Could have provided something different. Popcorn supposed to be available 12 noon-10 pm, cookies from 4-6 pm, none of either provided at any time. Very poor service. What if an emergency occurred, no one on premises to address!!! If there was to be minimum services because of time of year, that should have been stated when room booked.
7 night romance trip Dec 28, 2015
Patti
Nice. Clean. Comfortable. Highly recommend. Great location for our purposes.
2 night romance trip Dec 30, 2015
frank
Had a great stay. Our biggest complaint would be that the mattress is ready to be replaced. I slept fine, but my wife didn't do quite as well. They have started an upgrade with new beds, paint etc. It will be better next time. For the money spent, it was great. Yes I would absolutely do it again.
2 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
August
"Perfect for after Christmas"
Good breakfast, area perfect easy to get to, beds gave us restful nights, front desk check in not smooth but friendly
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
"Sean's review"
Very low shower head. It was maybe five foot from the floor. You had to bend down to rinse your hair. The tv kept going out. The guy at the front desk said he didn't care about the tv's since they were getting new flat screens next month. You could see daylight through our door and the wall.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
Sean
"Nice place to stay..."
I had a get-away trip. The room was a little tired and needed some TLC to freshen it up. At six feet tall, I would have liked the shower head to be over my head or at least at my head. And there was little pressure, too. Breakfast was good' it had protein, which is important for me. The hotel is off the beaten path, making it quiet. The price was good enough, for off season. Might return, but the area has a great selection of lodging.
3 night trip Dec 28, 2015
"Very clean"
It was clean and a great place to stay for the value of the room.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Vertical comfortable
4 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Wayne
"Great choice"
It was an amazing hotel for the price I paid. Not over the top but very comfortable. Definitely will stay here again.
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
victoria
It was just right for what we needed, a place to sleep, stay work and relax. Would stay again and the price was awesome
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Holly
"Great Stay!"
I had requested an adjoining room and had confirmed that but upon arrival something had happened and we had 2 side by side rooms but not adjoining... Larry went above and beyond to fix us up so we could have the adjoining rooms we needed..we appreciated this so much and will definitely be back..our grandson also left his new stuffed puppy dog there and they are keeping it for us to pick up in a couple weeks....
2 night family trip Dec 21, 2015
Sheila
"Good choice; low rates"
Large room with small refrigerator and microwave; thick towels; good satellite tv; shower head was a bit low if you are tall; very quiet; location may be a bit difficult to find if it is your first time; has more than one floor that requires no stairs (no elevator); plenty of parking; very good breakfast (eggs and sausage plus other items). A good choice and reasonable rate.
1 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
"Great Place /Great Price"
Great place to stay while we enjoyed the Christmas sights in Branson.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2015
Teresa
Motel was clean, beds were comfy, continental breakfast was above average. Nice place.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2015
"Nice, quiet hotel at a great price!"
Stayed overnight due to a trip to Silver Dollar City
Enjoyed our 3 day stay. Beds were a little hard but overall nice place
3 night family trip Dec 17, 2015
larry
"Priced right"
Clean, basic hotel. Close to SDC. Exactly all we needed for a quick one night stay.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Jamie
my wife and I were only there for an overnight. we scarcely used the room. for the price it was nice. it was right off the strip. didn't have to travel far. I recommend it for price.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2015
Don
"Not as nice as last time."
This was our second stay at this hotel. Main problem this time was our restroom had a smell of cigar smoke. Also The hotel information pack was no where to be found this time. Not sure if they were just overwhelmed or what but had a much better stay last year. The Breakfast was nice.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Ann
"Rooms were clean worth the money at 44.00"
The rooms were real clean, I could't get the hair drier to work. Only thing I have to complain about we went to eat breakfast there was nothing left but cereal, They had a gray hound bus stay there. and at 7.30 ever thing was gone.And so busy you could't get in there. Help at the office not very friendly.During check in at 3
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
the light over the vanity was more like a strobe light
1 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
"Comfort and a great rate"
We come to Branson a lot during the year. We like to try different hotels on these trips. Where you stay depends on what you want to do while here. We had not stayed at this hotel before so decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed. From Omar, who greeted us late that night to the comfort of the rooms, we give this a top shelf rating. The price was hard to beat also. If you dont want to stay on the strip but still be close to the action then this is the place to hang your hat.
2 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
Very relaxed atmosphere
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2015
it was great
2 night family trip Dec 2, 2015
max
"Would recommend a stay here"
Found a good deal as we were headed into town read about free brakfast with biscuits and gravy and eggs and sausaget and more and was sold on staying at hotel.Staff was very friendly, rooms were clean with fridge and microwave. We like this area because can easily access stuff but avoid high traffic areas. My only negative was beds were harder than my liking but was a nice clean safe place to sleep.
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
amy
The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. Not really complaining, but some minor repairs are needed but doesn't take away from the pleasant stay. We'll definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Amelia
"I won't stay here again"
It was a cheap room, but you get what you pay for. The room was in bad condition, and was not very clean.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Aaron
"Above and beyond"
We stayed two nights visiting Branson. We booked the hotel because the website stated that a computer room was available. When we arrived we were told the computer was not working. I needed the computer for something important at 8:00 am. In the morning Brandon stepped up and set up a computer for me. Thank you Brandon for going above and beyond and also for your service as a veteran. We enjoyed the breakfast and our experience at the lodgr.
1 night romance trip Nov 30, 2015
Allen
Just passing through to spend one day at SDC need a place to stay for one night and found this gem! Great room at fantastic price. Breakfast was excellent, clean room, front desk lady was very nice
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2015
Dolores
Clean and comfortable
1 night family trip Dec 2, 2015
"Managers Attitude Gave Me The Blues"
We arrived early. We tried to get in our room a little early and the manager led us to believe that all of the rooms were not ready even though the only vehicle on the lot was his and the Exterminators. (had a sinking feeling when I saw that). Note To manager: with a million other places to stay near you, customer service and common courtesy is needed. If I could have got a refund I sure would have. The hotel was ok the beds sucked. I would never stay here again because of the managers attitude and upon checkout he refused to give me a receipt because I booked it through HOTELS.com
1 night romance trip Dec 1, 2015
Great stay! No complaints.
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2015
Not Provided
Wi Fi was good. Room needs to be cleaned around edges of room. It had an odor like a sweet smell was covering up other odor. Toilet seat was broken. Breakfast was good. Our price was good. So for the price it was a good value.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2015
"Getaway for two."
Had a great weekend, saw three shows and lots of shopping and restaurants. the Lodge was clean and well maintained. Very friendly people.
2 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
Patty
"Get what you pay for"
Rooms were outdated. Old TV's, bedding needs updated, mattresses were not comfortable, carpet needs replaced, furniture old. Breakfast was just ok. Need fresh fruit, and donuts. However, it was clean, and has a good location.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
"Good value but nothing special"
Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was good with both hot and cold options but selection was limited and none of the food was really outstanding. Facility itself was just average - not bad but not great. Our room had several nice features (fridge, microwave, safe, strong free WiFi) but the shower was horrible. The shower head was no more than 5 feet high which made its use very challenging especially for someone 6 feet tall.
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Hotel room needs updating ie. carpet old and worn and mattress not the best, but room was CLEAN and had plenty of towels, a mini fridge, safe, and hotel provided a full buffet breakfast which was very nice.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2015
Great place for overnight stay and hot breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2015
Jack
We had a fabulous visit to Lodge at the Falls. It was a really nice motel and we really enjoyed our stay. The complimentary breakfast was great and the staff was very helpful. Will stay again.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
"very comfortable"
Great breakfast food and dining area
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
"Very nice"
we went on a girls trip. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good in the am. Would definitely stay again
1 night trip with friends Nov 18, 2015
Dianne
"Not pleased."
The room was decent and clean, but other than that we weren't too impressed. Upon checking in, the staff at the front desk was complaining about how much she had to do and people kept expecting stuff from her. The room next to us was cleaned and left unlocked and door cracked open all evening. The rooms being cleaned by the housekeepers were left wide open for most of the afternoon with no one in them. It was odd and uncomfortable. Breakfast was a mess, it was super congested and packed and there was absolutely no room move. The buffet areas were all separated and scattered, and they were up against the tables which made it crowded as well. I doubt we would ever stay here again.
1 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Not Provided
"Safe place and a good deal for the money"
Just stayed for a night for a quick Branson trip. Pleased with the hotel. Bed was just ok but the room was clean. The girl at the desk was too busy on her phone to help me. I felt like I was in the way. Too bad. The rest of the place was just fine.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Carrie
Everything was great but the only possible issue was the room service didn't take care of our room after the first night, but im not sure the service could understand when I said give us 15 minutes before cleaning? All else was great...
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
larry
"Decent place to stay."
Overall nice stay. Nothing fancy, could use some upgrades in rooms. Good price for one night stay. Did not have breakfast but looked good, lots of items to choose from. Shower head was about 12 inches too short, I'm 5'2 and had to bend over to wash my hair. Quiet surroundings, pretty setting. One of the older hotels in Branson but seems to be upgrading on outer appearance. Would stay again.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2015
"No Thanks"
The receptionist was one of the rudest people I have ever experienced. Not only was she more interested in her you tube videos, but she bit my head off when I asked a simple question and responded with "there's nothing I can do for you". The beds were uncomfortable and need new mattresses. It's suitable for an overnight stay if you're on a budget, but don't expect too much.
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2015
Shannon
It was comfortable & clean for the price we paid
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
Good location, nice room, good breakfast for price. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015