All hotels in Branson, Missouri, United States of America
3245 Falls Pkwy, Branson, MO, 65616, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Eh."
Our first room had a problem with the door lock; we tried two different sets of key cards and neither would let us in. The hotel switched us to a different room. It was okay. It was miserably hot when we got into the room because the air had not been on. That specific room had an unpleasant smell to it. The staff were all friendly and breakfast was pretty good. The hotel itself did not live up to what I expected from the pictures though.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"Cheap place to sleep."
It was just for a place to sleep. Took a while to check in due to staff staying on phone. Room's were outdated and bed wasn't very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Kyle
"Good for the price."
Very nice. Good breakfast except for the powdered reconditioned eggs. Beds, sheets and towels were old, and worn, but not unusable.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Our room was clean and breakfast was pretty good. We liked that the pool was open 24/7. I was skeptical because I got such a good deal but we had no complaints. It was off the strip and easy to get to shows. We would stay again!
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Melody
"Very Clean!"
We had a great stay at the Lodge! Though the building was a little older, the rooms were very clean!
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Angela
"Not Satisfied with Hotels.com or Hotel"
First off, when we booked through Hotels.com, the Lodge at the Falls did not have a reservation for us. They gave us a room which is not what we had reserved because they were booked up for our second nights stay except for the room they gave us. The hotel staff was nice and professional but the hotel was not up to our standards. It needs major renovations of the rooms and bed and bedding. I was not very satisfied with this whole thing starting with Hotels.com not getting our reservation to the hotel in the first place and then finding out the room we had reserved was not available. I won't book with Hotels.com again nor will I stay at this hotel again until some major renovations are done.
2 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"My stay at the Lodge."
We were pleased with our stay at the Lodge at the Falls. The room was clean, the amenities were good and it was located in a very good area. There was an issue with the AC but they moved us to another room. I would recommend this lodge to friends and family.
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"10 Gold Stars!!!"
When we first checked in the A/C was not working well and we notified the hotel staff. Immediately they changed our room to another. The staff was very informative and willing to help. I will be staying there again and will recommend my friends and family to stay there as well. Do not try to check in before 3:00pm. They run some type of report and cannot check anyone in or out between 2:00pm an 3:00pm.
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
sharon
"Enjoyable stay"
Hotel was clean and easy to get in and out of. Pool was nice for kids to play in. The bed was comfortable. All and all pice was good for what we got. Would recommend.
3 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Carla
"It was fine for a couple of nights clean and updat"
The room was updated and clean. The wifi was in and out so that was annoying. The shower head was literally installed at 5' so you had to bend downvto use it. Service was great, good location, microwave and fridge, coffee maker didn't work. Breakfast was hot but not very good at all. It's a $50-$60 room per night quality. It was fine for two nights.
2 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2015
JEANINE
"It was OK"
The hotel was old but clean.... helpful staff. Nice view of the woods instead of the business district. Breakfast was about what you would expect for free in a hotel.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Pat
"Smoking rooms are the pet rooms"
The staff that checked us in was very unprofessional. When I did my reservation I selected this hotel because they were pet friendly. The room that I was given first given I only had to take one step in and knew I couldn't stay in there. It smelled so badly of smoke. I returned to same unprofessional staff and she explained that the pet rooms were the smoking rooms. If I knew that I would have selected another hotel. She gave us another room that wasn't marked as a pet room but it was much nicer. We did like the hotel for the price and the other staff that we dealt with during the visit were much more professional.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
WiFi didn't work in lobby or elsewhere. Room smelled of smokers, early morning you smell it even as if people in next room which was also non smoking had people smoking in it.
3 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Kris A
"Met Our Needs"
Adequate for the price. BEDS were comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
"Happy camper"
I lucked up finding this hotel. It was super clean. I would definitely go back. They were super nice when I checked in and I decided to stay a few more days and the girl at the desk took good care of me. It was quite didn't hear. I loved this place.
2 night trip Jun 29, 2015
Sonja
It was very nice for the money had stains on chair n floor cabinet was coming apart but room was clean
4 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Joshua
"Great Place to stay!"
We had a great time in Branson. Hotel was fine, no complaints, Continental breakfast was great. And The Hotel staff was very friendly, made you feel Welcome! We would stay there again.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Amy Bertin
"No thank you!"
Walked into the nonsmoking room, the smell of smoke over powered the room, the carpet was originally a burgundy color, a decade of dirt now gives the carpet a darker hue. I was scared to step on the floor. I am 5'3" and the shower head was approximately 3 inches above my head. The ice bucket looked like it had been previously used but they did place a new bag liner on it. Our bedding had small stains of unknown origin. For some odd inexplicable reason our whole room was so humid the bedding had a moist sensation. The one of the beds was had a 15 degree drop off- my neck hurt periodically for the next few days. One the plus side breakfast was good. It consisted of scrambled eggs, sausage patties, biscuits, toast, gravy, jam, honey, butter, waffles, bagels, cereal, 2% milk, coffee, and juice. Cookies are provided from 4pm to 6pm and popcorn from 4 pm to 11 pm.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Pet friendly."
It was just one night but would have stayed longer if time had permitted. Nice location off the Branson strip with easy access to the Yellow Route. Went to a family reunion in Branson and the resort where it was happening did not allow pets. Lodge at the Falls was close and allowed us to bring our pet along. [And gave a place to escape to if necessary :-)]
1 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
"Nice hotel and room."
Nice hotel, nice room, pleasant stay. Would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
Douglas
"Advertises WiFi, but doesn't provide it"
The hotel staff was very friendly, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Unfortunately, the WiFi system was down the entire time we were there, and repeated complaints had no results. Every time we asked, the manager said "I'll send someone to check it out." After the third discussion it seemed clear that they had no intention of fixing anything.
2 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Alan
"Ms."
Staff very friendly!
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
Older hotel, but our stay was wonderful... good pressure in the shower, air conditioning worked, beds were comfortable. :-) Took a long time to check in but other then that stay was nice. Would definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"Great place for price."
Hotel was close to things we wanted to see and do. Rooms were clean and the the staff was very friendly and helpful. The only down side was the mattress was weak and old.
4 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
"A bit of charm"
Wanted as place to stay for one night in Branson that was off the strip but still close, with some charm. This hotel had a nice view of the mountains off in the distance and was in a quiet location. First room they gave us smelled like smoke but they quickly switched us to another without hassle. Comfortable beds, good air conditioner, quick and friendly service. Continental breakfast had plenty of options but the eggs and sausage weren't too good. Only other complaint was shower head was extremely low and made for a challenging experience for both of us- tall and short. Would stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"A great place for a Branson getaway"
We go to Branson fairly often and we always stay at this hotel. The price is always great. It is convenient to the places we like to go, it is clean, quiet and the staff is friendly. They offer breakfast (biscuits, gravy, etc.) and popcorn and cookies are available each afternoon in the office.
2 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"So-so stay"
We needed a hotel to stay in for one night due to going on vacation earlier than expected. Although this hotel is dated, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was clean and seemed adequate. However, we did not sleep well on the bed and the air conditioner was not working properly. If you turned it down it got too hot and if you barely turned it up the room was an iceberg. Overall, I would stay here again in a pinch but it wouldnt be my first choice.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
"wow"
It was overall good. The only thing is the carpet was dirty. My son was running around and the bottom of he's feet were black. You could tell the carpet needed to be cleaned extracted.
2 night family trip May 27, 2015
"Bad beds"
I have stayed at this hotel with my husband twice now and each time have checked out early because the beds we slept on were very uncomfortable. The first was a King bed and the second we stayed on 2 queens and each time the beds were flat with no cushion on them, we could feel the springs while we attempted to sleep. The breakfast was great, but we did not feel rested to enjoy the day in Branson.
4 night family trip May 21, 2015
If you're five foot tall or taller you'll need to kneel to shower your head. The shower head is mounted very low! Also if you want to use the safe, good luck. Ours was locked and when requested to have it opened so we could use it that never happen in three days!
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
"Ok for the price you pay"
Ideal location close to many things you may want to get to, but you definitely get what you pay for. I tried calling to ask if my room was ready since I arrived a little early and the clerk asked if I could call back in five minutes since she was with a customer. She said she was left all alone up there and couldn't put me on hold or anything. Took 30 minutes to check in as they tried to check the wrong person in first (even though I said my first and last name when I walked up). Housekeeping/some woman (maybe the hotel mgr) kept interrupting and checking to see if we were there. Either poor communication or something. Inexpensive though for Memorial Day weekend and it was a place to stay. Nothing special about breakfast, standard and anything breaded was pretty hard.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Sam
First time in Branson. There's at least a hundred hotels on line, we picked this one and made a Great choice. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Their recommendations for food & shows were spot on. I'll definitely be returning to Branson and will stay here when I do.
2 night family trip May 18, 2015
kevin
"Okay for a one night stay."
Extremely friendly staff at desk for check in. Hotel seemed a little old and room was okay but nothing special. Breakfast was more than "continental". GPS sent us on a wild search so asking directions would have been better.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Romajean
We were very pleased with the accommodations. The breakfast was great.
Other trip May 13, 2015
"Nice hotel for price"
Nice hotel. Good price. Will stay here again.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Carl
This was a nice hotel for the night. Wish it was a little more updated but overall, large room, nice vanity, comfy beds and a great place to rest your head. The pool didn't have any water but assuming it's still too cold. The staff was friendly. The lobby smelled great with the popcorn. I would recommend this place!
Other trip May 11, 2015
emilh
"Helpful staff"
The clerk at the service desk was very helpful, and arranged a new room for us when the initial room we were given was too smoke filled for us to be able to stay in it.
3 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
Deborah
"Nice one"
It was clean. A bit off the beaten path, but that was a good thing
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2015
Harold
"Good Value"
Was a little concerned because price was so reasonable but turned out to be a great value. Older property ,well maintained. Clean. Can back right up to door. Breakfast okay,nothing special. If you need a bed and shower, this works!
1 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"Would stay again"
Great little hotel. Loved the clean white sheets because I don't stay at places with the yucky bedspreads. Breakfast was plentiful. Would stay again.
1 night trip with friends May 2, 2015
The air conditioner knobs in our room were broken so the temperature could not be adjusted. At times the temp was rather cold and uncomfortable. The breakfast food was okay but nothing to brag about. No pastries were available and the same choices every morning.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"You get what you pay for..."
Older hotel. Wifi was horribly slow. Tube TV sounded like it was going to blow up, so we kept it off.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Erica
"A hidden gem"
I recently volunteered to work at the 3-day Legends of Golf tournament. I live about an hour away and was looking for a inexpensive but clean place to stay so I didn't have to drive for two hours each day. This place fit the bill. It was a little hidden away, but in a nice neighborhood of other newer resorts. Staff was friendly, and the breakfast was good.
2 night business trip Apr 24, 2015
Randall
"Hotel worth considering would stay there again."
Hotel is in a quiet location. While the room was nice it could use some modernization. A little maintenance would help such as painting since the old paint was peeling.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
"Great place to stay...will definitely go back!"
Everything was exactly as promised! Love the price and the facility was very clean with everything you need. We will go back again when the pool opens!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Shug
"Nice hotel close to the attractions"
Friendly hotel, nice breakfast, nice bedding. small bathroom if that´s important for you. decent coffee I loved the popcorn and treats at the lobby,...
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
N
"Good hotel in Branson"
This hotel was a good stay in Branson. The breakfast was above average. Very friendly staff. Our only complaint was the state of the rooms. They weren't dirty...but there were several lost items in our room. Our complaint is more about the thoroughness of the cleaning.
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
"All fine but......."
Everything was fine all except the short shower, if that was fixed it would have been perfect. Will chose this motel again.
3 night family trip Apr 22, 2015
Edgar
"Nice motel and close to the shows of Branson."
The motel and breakfast were wonderful. The staff was helpful and professional.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Gerald
"Branson review"
Clean hotel quiet area away from main strip small breakfast
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015